Individuel 2003Eau de Toilette

Individuel (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc
Bottle Design Franzrudolf Lehnert
Individuel (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Montblanc for men and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Pierre Bourdon

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Coriander, Lavender, Mint, Rosemary, Juniper berry, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Dark chocolate, Oakmoss, Raspberry, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.03.2021.

Good and cheap
For me one of my favorite scents. Richt very very tasty after sweet raspberry with vanilla and fresh. Such a fragrance I would love to eat. For this low price, you get a pretty good shelf life about 4 std. On the clothes it has kept with me about 2-3 days and is a guaranteed Komplimentenbringer. In my opinion, you can order this blind, because the price between 20-25 euros is not as too high.

Love greetings

Maik
Floral-fresh-raspberry-individuality
I bought it for the second time at Notino and I do not recognize the fragrance. Had previously already a version from 2016. Meanwhile, one could no longer perceive the fragrance after 1 hour.

Fragrance:
Nevertheless this fragrance I originally bought is a very special fragrance. I can see why it is associated with Joop Homme. In both you can not perceive all the components, but you hear a mess of quite a few sweet and floral notes. This is in comparison to Joop but clearly fresher.
Mainly starts the fragrance with me fresh, then becomes sweeter in the course. Also, the floral component is only in the course increasingly stronger. The raspberry note is not everyday and lets the fragrance immediately stand out and come along individually.

Occasions / Seasons:
Generally a fragrance that you can wear at any time of year. I love wearing it but in the fall, spring. For me, an everyday perfume, because you will tick with him as good as nowhere. Also get consistently positive feedback at work. As Ü40 I would definitely but no longer wear it, because it is simply too playful.

Conclusion: Top price, you can do absolutely nothing wrong. I'm just amazed at what version I got there. Reformulation?
Discontinued yet Available!
Well I don't know why, but the Individual is supposed to be Discontinued. Seems to be true, but he is still available and also pretty much everywhere Available! Another beautiful fragrance disappears from the market! Too bad. I had to review this essential scent several times. So honestly, I wasn't expecting much. But this scent blew me away. The more I smell it, the better it gets. Addictive potential has Individuel more or less. A fragrance that stands out from the rest because it is also so Unique. And at the same time it is also original. And it doesn't smell like Joop! Homme at all. Maybe the same idea, but implemented differently.

When you spray on Individuel you get a sting for the first 8 seconds. Could probably be due to the mint. When the sting fades, the artificial, sweet, syrupy raspberry and slightly different freshness comes out. Could be fresh laundry, bedding or whatever. Then after a few minutes later, the artificial vanilla slowly comes in. Exceptional DNA! A gem for only about 22€. In my opinion it is not an office fragrance, would rather appropriate it into the "casual or signature fragrance" category. Longevity is in the medium segment at 5-6 hours. Sillage is ok, not stunning or bad. Flacon is also nice. One could also give away. Have also heard that you get a lot of compliments. Super, subtle fragrance, I like very much!
2.5

Cheap
Unfortunately I don't understand the hype for this perfume.

It's cheap and that's it.

It seems to me the only point in its favor, for the rest I find it quite nauseating right away and I do not feel anything that could be barely considered 'fresh and clean'.

I feel a lot of sweet, synthetic raspberry, but maybe that's just my problem. XD
Mr.... the meeting starts
I bought the Mont Blanc - Individuel as a blindbuy, because I did not find it in a perfumery. It seems to have been hired. Nevertheless available on the Internet.
It should also smell like Creed - Original Santal. I was allowed to test this one and I like it.
So much for the preamble.

The Individual is a little weak on the chest for me. A good office smell in my eyes, since it does not offend. If you sit at your desk opposite or next to someone, it is certainly very pleasant. Since it doesn't really attract attention it goes down a bit. Also at meetings certainly a pleasantly fresh raspberry scent.

An Everybody's Darling perfume, for anyone who doesn't want to step out of line. Fresh and slightly fruity.
Ufooo
"Fresh fabric softener with a rasperry vibe" Jeremy Fragrance in 2016?
It's been a long time since I've watched many videos from the enthusiastic perfume designer.
Today I don't like his videos that much anymore, because he has developed in a funny direction.
But what I have left is the catch phrase that I always think of when I read "Montblanc Individuel".

I think he hit the nail on the head with this Montblanc Individuel lives up to its name, as I have - at least until now - never smelled a fragrance that goes in a similar direction.

My beginner's nose recognizes at the beginning a beautiful interplay of bergamot, juniper berry and washing powder, whereby the latter is discreet and hardly disturbing.
As the fragrance changes its nature and becomes slightly spicy and sweet.
In my opinion, the fragrance is accompanied throughout by an artificial nuance, which does not harm the overall work!

I think it is a perfume suitable for everyday use for everyone who likes clean, fresh, but also delicious fragrances!
Definitely worth a blind buy, because it is cheap to get (23€ for 75ml Nov. 2020).
Suitable as signature fragrance
The fragrance is somewhat synthetic on the one hand (which is not surprising given the raspberry note), but on the other it offers an unexpected complexity and depth. Nevertheless, the fragrance is not heavy, but rather light with its sweetness. One could also say easily digestible and compatible with the masses. It fits well in the office, on a date and also otherwise
The nice colleague
Yes I also think that Mont Blanc Individuel is an office fragrance. However, I must also say that not more. You wear it just to not really attract attention. It doesn't really stand out in my eyes and is at least not very noticeable. Quite boring I have to admit He is supposed to be a Dupe from the Royal Santal made by Creed, although his release was much earlier As I said, slightly fresh, a bit sporty but no scent that makes me want to go. A good everyday life and possibly Dateduft.
Performance and durability could be better.
CrazyIschy
The slightly different office scent
For the work in a Swabian car company, I was looking for a fragrance suitable for everyday office life. Since only men were employed in my department, who also do not really deal with perfume, fragrances like "L'Homme" or "Boss Bottled" were out of question for me. At every meeting the room smelled of them and I didn't want to be a part of it.

Through my first office fragrance "Legend Spirit", which was recommended to me in a perfumery, I came across the Montblanc brand. Since I already liked Legend Spirit very much, I searched the Internet for more scents from Montblanc, and "Individuel" caught my eye. This one appealed to me because of its rather rare raspberry note. After further research I found out about the differences in quality of the different batches, but I found it in a small online shop, which told me the batch number before shipping.

As for the fragrance itself, I can only say that it fully meets my expectations. It stands out from the mass of office fragrances without being too intrusive, thanks to the long-lasting raspberry note. During my time at the car company I was constantly complimented and my boss even asked me which perfume I was wearing.

For me "Individuel" is a perfect office fragrance, for all those who want to stand out a little from the crowd and have no problem with a rather untypical scent. In addition, the H/S is appropriate for an office fragrance and the price is unbeatable. If you get the right batch, you can't go wrong with this fragrance.

Rquill67
Love the dry-down on this one!
I’m not an invictus fan, nor do I lean towards “freshies” or “blue aquatic” fragrances and thank gawd Mont Blanc’s Individuel is neither of those, but it’s not a trying to be a Joop! Homme clone or even an updated Joop! Homme brother either as some reviewers have stated. I’m not a fan of the opening of this fragrance but really enjoy the mid and the dry-down. The opening has that pineapple note that just kinda ruins it for me; but wait a couple minutes and the raspberry, cinnamon and chocolate start to shine through. But yet it’s not a dark chocolate or deep amber or sweet fragrance. Mont Blanc has managed to keep this light yet out of the typical blue or freshie territory. I’m actually a big fan of Joop! Homme and I can tell you that this smells nothing like that one. You could wear Individuel for any season or any occasion. It’s crowd and mass appealing and nothing that screams new or different, and it’s good for its genre of fragrances. I give this one a 7 / 10 and would recommend for any frag-heads collection.

AdamStraightAdamStraight 2 months ago
5.5
Don't believe the hype, this is an annoying, too sweet fruit cocktail outdated scent. You don't need this anymore
TorkeTorke 6 months ago
Jeremy actually said it best: clean sheets with a touch of raspberry.
Pleasent smell, but very synthetic smelling
AMGMoonHaloAMGMoonHalo 7 months ago
Strong aromatic intro. Sweet fresh floral woody clean scent with a touch of spice. It's not gourmand. Compliment worthy.
GreMuserGreMuser 8 months ago
2.5
I really don' get the hype, I smell only sickening and super synthetic raspberry.
JohnnieShoreJohnnieShore 9 months ago
Reserved but different.
Good for daytime indoor activities like lunch. Ok for the office but actually too interesting for it.
AithanAithan 1 year ago
Start with sweet opening and end with fresh scent.
Love the fresh base. Can't handle the opening.
Project very strong at opening.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Very versatile for any kind of weather/situations. As it does everything well it does not excell at anything. A bit boring but a safe buy.
KLewisKLewis 2 years ago
Nice scent but not fantastic longevity. Similar to Creed Original Santal but fruitier, and Joop Homme but not as overpoweringly sweet.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
Overrated and synthetic! Yep very close to Original Santal. If you like the Creed go for this one.
DPArtistDPArtist 3 years ago
5.5
Blind buy due to the hype (so much for being 'individual' hey) ; scent is not for me, far too sweet. But maybe the ladies will like it...

by Fraenky
Montblanc in the white
by Itchynose
by Golcher
by Golcher
Kühles Metall mit pfeffriger Gletscherfrische.
by AromaTikka
Die große chinesische Mauer, mein Duft Montblanc Individuel .
by StefaniH
by Thecombad
by Oldish2002
by Oldish2002

Popular Montblanc

Explorer by Montblanc Signature (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc Présence (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend Spirit by Montblanc Starwalker (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend Night by Montblanc Legend Intense by Montblanc Femme de Montblanc (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc Legend (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend pour Femme by Montblanc Présence d'Une Femme by Montblanc Lady Emblem L'Eau by Montblanc Legend (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc Homme Exceptionnel (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Emblem Intense by Montblanc Emblem by Montblanc Lady Emblem by Montblanc Legend pour Femme Special Edition 2014 by Montblanc Legend Special Edition 2012 by Montblanc Femme Individuelle by Montblanc