Individuel 2003 Eau de Toilette

Individuel (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc
Bottle Design Franzrudolf Lehnert
Individuel (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Montblanc for men and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Pierre Bourdon

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Coriander, Lavender, Mint, Rosemary, Juniper berry, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Dark chocolate, Oakmoss, Raspberry, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.06.2021.

"Southern German" Comfort
Mont Blanc Individual is one of those scents that trigger a feeling in me that I can't describe. The closest is probably a kind of "security" or "pleasant warmth" on cold autumn and winter days. I only wear it in the cold seasons and preferably with a black turtleneck sweater. Why? Because it does something right for me that few fragrances can: It still stays clean despite its sweetness (which never gets too much). I don't find it really fresh, but very clean. Like washing powder with a light raspberry-chocolate aftershave touch. Incredibly great. The H/S are also good and the price/performance ratio anyway. You also often smell unique, just Individuel. It goes down well and is smelled with pleasure. As for the preferred clothing style to the fragrance, I wear it with any other clothing, as long as the season is right. But because I also feel good in a turtleneck sweater and it is also comfortable, it fits doubly well. You don't do anything wrong with Individual, I've already received compliments. I also find the fragrance rather masculine, although not typical. The name of the perfume just fits perfectly. The bottle is pretty, clean, elegant and has a high WIedererkennungswert. The somewhat mechanical German style, similar to flacons from Hugo Boss. Professional even, but not too much, because Individuel builds a bridge. And to clarify my association, here is a description of the "perfect Individuel- feeling":

It's Monday morning, in the middle of November. It's a freezing morning. The sky is clear, you can see the stars. I step out of the shower and put on my black, comfortable turtleneck sweater. It hugs my torso like a shadow. Opening the wardrobe, the elegant bottle of Montblanc fragrance flashes at me. I don't skimp on application, but I don't overdo it either. The perfect amount. I grab my car keys and head out the front door. The top note of the fragrance in my nose, along with the freezing winter air. A delightful combination. I'm ready for the day, Individuel is my faithful companion, it won't let me down. In the car, I turn on the heater, slowly warming up the chilled car.As I drive, a brilliant scent spreads throughout the car with the warmth. What a luxury. I am pleasantly warm, not too much, not too little. It is perfect. Arrived, Individuel accompanies me as expected through the day. Clean, neat as the turtleneck and the appearance of the morning. But because of the scent, also a little different, unfamiliar, a little Individuel. I can confidently concentrate on my tasks, Individuel is always there. Maybe there's another compliment in it today, maybe even another one that special? Ah, here it comes. Warms the heart. Also playful facets the charmer in the bottle does not hide, he embeds them skillfully in the clean and professional. Another successful day , coming to an end. I go to bed. I look in the closet and see a pile of turtlenecks and not far away a silver bottle. I think tomorrow I'll do it again the same way, winter lasts a few more days after all.
Craneonair
Price / performance hard to beat
The similar category does not lie. Original Santal and Joop Homme is already the direction, but not quite as intrusive. Bergamot bomb at an unbeatable price. Durability not quite as strong. Still worth it.
Leprince069
Not so incredible individual but still price/performance killer
This scent is a mix of the fabric softener and all-in-one-sport shower gel category. - with me it would be something like "heavenly blue" or "fresh cloud breeze" - now for your bedding. It's a very clean, wholesome scent that's versatile but still has a hint of synthetic to it. I see it under the everyday fragrances, which can also be used in jobs with customer contact or the like without any problems. In the area of sports he is also well accommodated. Considering the very low price, this is definitely one of the leading fragrances. For me, it's kind of like a 50 euro fragrance that costs half as much. However, he somehow still does not manage to be used frequently by me, since there are stronger candidates in this category, such as Prada l homme.

What still bothers me about the fragrance, however, I can describe only with difficulty: If you smell bspw. at the bottle, it smells significantly better than if you apply in. Why is that? I don't know. It's just the way it is in my opinion. Is it still several people so or is that just me?

The shelf life is in my opinion quite Okay. Felt so to 5 hours evtl. He keeps a little let's say, but also not all too long. He is not particularly assertive - so if you are surrounded with very heavy, voluminous smells, he will probably go down.

A lot of fragrance for little money, but not extra class.

Very good all-rounder
The fragrance is only my third fragrance. The Mont Blanc Individuel is wearable in any situation and any season. In my collection definitely the "all-rounder" and yet not boring and inconspicuous, but with intense fragrance nuances.
MrMagic
Montblanc Insignificant - now also in your store!
Dear friends of individuality,

today it is again about Montblanc Individual go. Well there is not too much to say about the fragrance, but since the fragrance is completely overrated in my opinion, I would still like to share my remarks in a review with you.
A big point that always comes up with this fragrance is its similarity to Joop! Homme. So is Montblanc a twin or not? No, he is not!
But it contains a not negligible part of the fragrance DNA of Joop! Homme and reminds me of the fragrance from the beginning. Montblanc has, however, a not to be neglected part of own fragrance DNA, which comes along fresh and synthetic-fruity.
So take a good portion of Joop! Homme, mix in some freshness and round off the whole thing with a synthetically intrusive raspberry. Out comes a messy sweet-fresh miscellany with a laboratory raspberry. Although I do not know the Santal of Creed, this should really smell 1:1 like the Individual, then I understand the popularity at this price even less.

At the Montblanc is the price yes to cope, however, there are so many good fragrances even in this price segment. However, I'm also no Joop! Homme friend, so you can see as a Joop! fan like that differently.
Gladly I would bring you alone on the basis of the fragrance notes with even more extensive sentences the fragrance character closer, but this fragrance is so generic, cheap and olfactory overdrawn-unclear that this is neither possible for me, nor that I think it necessary. Not really an unpleasant fragrance for the masses, but smelled today and forgotten tomorrow. Montblanc has created here nothing with individuality, so that the name completely fails.
Again, such a prime example of how Jeremy's recommendations rarely suit me. But well, the also suggests Bleu de Chanel edT in the club...

The sillage is average at most. Fresh after spraying on, the scent rises indeed from the forearm in the nose, the whole settles, however, quite quickly close to the skin. Likewise, the durability with 5-6 hours is also not exactly the yellow of the egg.

The bottle offers what is also in it, namely absolutely nothing special.

Conclusion: Who loves Joop! Homme or at least likes the fragrance direction, should take a look at this one. All other Parfumos I can not recommend the brew here.

Thanks for reading!
Individual? Unfortunately not
Rather a typical and sweetish everyday fragrance, which can "convince" only by a synthetic freshness and an almost penetrating raspberry.

With this amount of fragrance notes can already be assumed that hardly one is really identifiable. With a lot of imagination perhaps still juniper and the chocolate break through, but otherwise the fragrance seems to me quite linear and one-dimensional, despite the supposedly complex fragrance pyramid.
Durability and sillage are rather disappointing in my opinion. To be able to really enjoy the fragrance you have to reapply it every 3 to 4 hours, otherwise the whole thing is a short fun.
The flacon has a cool shape but is otherwise absolutely unspectacular. The glass seems quite thin and also the spray head is nothing special.

Overall, Montblanc Individuel is not a bad fragrance. I really like to wear it on cooler days in autumn and spring, there comes for me the mixture of sweet raspberry and freshness particularly to advantage. However, the scent is neither unique nor does it have any perfomance worth mentioning. At 23 € for 75 ml this purchase has not hurt, however, there are much better candidates for this price.
Berry fresh sweet
The scent is initially fresh, berry / sweet and acts very light. Over time, this berry sweetness comes out more and more and crushes a little the freshness which makes him act in my opinion a little heavier.
Durability is somewhat weak, after a good 1-2 hours he is very close to the skin with me barely noticeable. The price makes it a little more bearable despite all this my taste he has not quite met but I can understand that he is well received by many.

This stuff smells fantastic
It’s a great value for the price. A very nice, fresh, and sweet fragrance indeed. In my eyes, it is absolutely worthy of the accolades it gets. Projection is very soft, however, barely reaching a 2 ft radius, and the sillage trail is limited as well. The longevity on this varies, but it averages about 6 hours on my skin.

For $20-$40, you can’t complain about those limitations, as again, the scent itself is actually very nice.

If you can find it, grab it, as it is a very versatile scent you can sport year round. Don’t set the bar too high as far as expectations go, but know that it is definitely worth the price you can find it at.

Pretty much all Mont Blanc scents share that trait; not mind blowing, but very nice and price worthy.
Best price performance winner
Sweet but still very fresh.
I think these words fit very well when it comes to describing Mont Blanc.
The fragrance I have recently and already had a few opportunities to test it. It is fairly linear and doesn't show much change from opening to dry down. It's fresh and has a certain berry sweetness to it that I just love.
It's very suitable for everyday wear, no matter what time of year it is. I have received a few compliments on it. It lasts about 6 hours on my skin and also on my clothes until the next day.
I find it perfect one you come straight out of the shower and just want to chill to a friend.
However, a big drawback: I personally find the bottle just ugly and very very unwieldy.
Good and cheap
For me one of my favorite scents. Richt very very tasty after sweet raspberry with vanilla and fresh. Such a fragrance I would love to eat. For this low price, you get a pretty good shelf life about 4 std. On the clothes it has kept with me about 2-3 days and is a guaranteed Komplimentenbringer. In my opinion, you can order this blind, because the price between 20-25 euros is not as too high.

Love greetings

Maik

Blako11Blako11 11 days ago
What I like about this perfume is its strong presence of sandalwood, to me it smells like fine wood and I like the smell of wood.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 month ago
The better and more refined Joop Homme. Grab it while its available, I think its discontinued
JFP26JFP26 2 months ago
It's a pleasant synthetic sweet scent. Versatile and for all seasons however it doesn't last. I find it boring and safe. Overall it's ok.
AdamStraightAdamStraight 6 months ago
5.5
Don't believe the hype, this is an annoying, too sweet fruit cocktail outdated scent. You don't need this anymore
TorkeTorke 9 months ago
Jeremy actually said it best: clean sheets with a touch of raspberry.
Pleasent smell, but very synthetic smelling
AMGMoonHaloAMGMoonHalo 11 months ago
Strong aromatic intro. Sweet fresh floral woody clean scent with a touch of spice. It's not gourmand. Compliment worthy.
GreMuserGreMuser 11 months ago
2.5
I really don' get the hype, I smell only sickening and super synthetic raspberry.
JohnnieShoreJohnnieShore 1 year ago
Reserved but different.
Good for daytime indoor activities like lunch. Ok for the office but actually too interesting for it.
AithanAithan 2 years ago
Start with sweet opening and end with fresh scent.
Love the fresh base. Can't handle the opening.
Project very strong at opening.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Very versatile for any kind of weather/situations. As it does everything well it does not excell at anything. A bit boring but a safe buy.

by Fraenky
by Refresh
by Refresh
by Roadrunner
by Roadrunner
Die große chinesische Mauer, mein Duft Montblanc Individuel .
by StefaniH
Montblanc in the white
by Itchynose
by Golcher
by Golcher
Kühles Metall mit pfeffriger Gletscherfrische.
by AromaTikka
by Thecombad
by Oldish2002
by Oldish2002

Popular Montblanc

Explorer by Montblanc Présence (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Signature (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc Legend Spirit by Montblanc Legend Night by Montblanc Starwalker (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend Intense by Montblanc Femme de Montblanc (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc Legend (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend pour Femme by Montblanc Présence d'Une Femme by Montblanc Lady Emblem L'Eau by Montblanc Legend (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc Homme Exceptionnel (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Lady Emblem by Montblanc Emblem Intense by Montblanc Emblem by Montblanc Legend pour Femme Special Edition 2014 by Montblanc Legend Special Edition 2012 by Montblanc Femme Individuelle by Montblanc