Legend (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc

Legend 2011 Eau de Toilette

Stamatios
05.08.2021 - 11:39 AM

No legend

I have to admit that I like this brand but I don't like to judge a book by its cover. Unfortunately here I can't see any legend or a hero. Legendary are the ink pens of this brand,but this send...I had higher expectations from him.It's a common fresh-citrus blend,rather synthetic and linear without own character or some clear notes.There are many intresting notes but the blend is not very well balanced and induce confusion in my nose.Performance is also average.To be fair,I will add that I had tested him many years ago and I admit that I liked him more.But now?May be a reformulation?
As I also tested twice a few days ago the Legend Intense,my opinion is that there is a big similarity between these scents but Legend Intense is more enjoyable,better balanced with nice drydown and better performance.So try before you order.

Latest Reviews

StamatiosStamatios 7 months ago
Mauboussin pour Lui Time Out - Mauboussin

Mauboussin pour Lui Time Out Summer in a bottle
Every time I spray him on my skin I have the same feeling: It's summertime! Nice blend, very fresh and clean.Great and dominate marine notes,less citrus,fine lavender followed by gentle spicy-woody accords.I could also detect a dose of nutmeg...

StamatiosStamatios 7 months ago
Zara Man Silver - Zara

Zara Man Silver Acceptable but weak
Fresh lemon in the opening followed by levander and a pink pepper essence.Then remains citrusy and there are also some woody notes blended with a very small dose of amber.I can not recognize any cyclamen, Jasmine,vanilla, or patchouli.It is not a complex...