Signature 2020 Eau de Parfum

Signature (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc
Bottle Design Mark Eisen
Signature (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Montblanc for women and was released in 2020. The scent is creamy-sweet. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesClementine
Heart Notes Heart NotesMagnolia, Peony, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, White musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.05.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is Franco-Belgian writer Diane Ducret.

Signature by Montblanc
Withe bottle full of sweet innocence. I bought this fragrance after reading a reviews that compare it to the scent of Nivea cream . After a full day wearing I must disagree. It starts as very fresh, slightly sweet white musk with good projection . With the time floral notes are disappearing giving a way to more sweet vanilla and some creamy notes At that point it smells like vanilla/ coconut creamy dessert with white musk Longevity is very good and projection is fine, leaving nice trail behind you throughout whole day. On the first day of wearing i had a woman following me only to ask the name of my perfumes. Its perfect everyday scent for spring and summer. Highly recommended.
A new scent moves in...
...but I didn't really want to buy anything and just browse a bit online.

This Corona....
It is said that the Germans would save more and therefore have more money on the side. This unusual plus on some Leut's account would also be to the current Corona measures. One would spend less....

Yeah, right! All those who are just saving up such a fat plus are either very thoughtful in their money management or not a fan of online shopping, I am unfortunately.

Therefore, this white, globig-thick-looking bottle is also now moved in with me, of course, the same in 100ml, because they were "cheap" and I German savings model would have saved nothing else, I would not have struck at the good price.
Now I'm once again more Mutti of a new fragrance for me. Was a spontaneous blind purchase, no risk no fun.
All the more joyfully excited I was on my surprise fragrance.

At the beginning opens me immediately a fruity clementine, also the magnolia flashes with slightly citrusy tips. But also the vanilla is directly there for me and also remains. The fragrance is always creamy with a pleasant sweetness, the slightly citrus I also perceive again and again, but only very discreetly.
In itself, he acts warm, creamy, sweet, vanilla on me and yes, something light-floral also comes through.

Puh.... there I was lucky. I find him beautiful and my partner fortunately also.

Until the next savings purchase
Letter of encouragement
For some testimonial, my parents gave me a Montblanc fountain pen - in green black with a genuine gold nib.

This jewel had accompanied my father through school, and I was told to take good care of it.

And I must say, the golden nib glided over the writing paper just like a sailboat over smooth water.
This was also good for my typeface, and it also increased the pleasure of writing.
I think anyway - it should be written more by hand again.

But one day my precious writing utensil disappeared - and I still don't like to accuse any of my classmates of theft.

Anyway, I was sad about the loss of it - and have not found this design in the shop until today.

But I found the scent to go with the precious fountain pen - which I also encounter with skilful curves.
If the pen for writing poems - and love letters was made as it was - Signature is suitable for a Rendez Vous.
The person opposite does not necessarily have to be a man - a private conversation with the girlfriend will do.
Wherever a dignified setting is given, the light, soft vanilla scent feels good.
The flowers remain transparent due to the aquatic tangerine - and musk refines this noble fragrance even more.

Its elegance is round and has verve - refined with poetry - just as the word " then " is written
Machica
Tender, flowery, powdery, creamy, clean and soapy
Recently I discovered this fragrance in a perfumery and was immediately taken with it (which rarely or never happens to me). This scent is so wonderfully delicate! Actually I don't like most flower scents, but this one is different. The floral one is very discreet and not obtrusive. For me it is a "fresh scent", it is creamy, powdery, slightly soapy. So pure... To this purity is then added the delicate peony. Still not category "smells like fresh laundry", because that would not be mine, at least not on the body. I don't use the clementine at all. A sweet, fine and very feminine fragrance with good durability. Fits everyday life, in the office, going out and as I find ideal in spring or on not too warm summer days (which we have right now ;0). The bottle is also very beautiful. For the men: the lady of the heart will be delighted with this fragrance! :)
The new favourite companion
Well I have to say this is a very noble, feminine and pleasantly discreet women's fragrance - not a girly perfume. It may sound like this, there is no but .... only a convincing message from me about this new perfume;
The first sprayer brings light fertility and a lot of Ylang-Ylang. A tropical flower that promises fine sensuality. The whole thing is nobly underlaid with a floral touch which however discreetly fades into the background. After half an hour everything becomes very creamy due to the vanilla and musk, it has a clean and creamy feeling for me. I personally feel clean, fresh and in a very noble and noble way sensual kissed with the fragrance. He becomes fast body near, could hold for me a moment longer, I would say so good 5 hours then it says goodbye noticeably, a pity I find him beautiful. There were some compliments from gentlemen but also from ladies, is very positive. The big white bottle with the golden accents is the "inkwell" just super already and an eye-catcher! My tip to the gentlemen who are reading this just now .... maybe a new, very noble and elegant, sensual and clean favourite companion for the lady of the heart. Prices are moderate, I have decided for the companion because he is so clean, different and sexy!
RedVanilla
A basket of flowers and sweet clementines!
Well, the fountain pen king Montblanc really knocked one out. For a company whose core competence otherwise lies in the manufacture of exclusive writing instruments, we have an exceptionally well made perfume. This impression is already conveyed visually when looking at the high-quality bottle. It resembles a high-quality ink glass in white and gold and is of heavy quality made of polished glass. Really very pretty and noble.

But let us come to the most important thing and that is of course, as always, the description of the fragrance. It starts right away with a mountain of freshly peeled and fully ripe clementines. Not too sweet, but picked from the tree as if just after harvesting. This impression remains relatively long for a perfume with citrus impact and after about 1 hour, however, now the flower components are pushing and want your appearance. Thus the citrus note is softened and still remains very good smellable. Again 2 to 3 hours later the white musk comes out and tries to push the flowers away. But this is only successful for a short time until the red carpet is prepared for the queen. Vanilla in its purest form and definitely of high quality. Now all the ingredients mentioned in the fragrance unite to form a very soft and harmonious harmony. At the end only the vanilla remains and disappears after 6 - 7 hours into the fragrance sky
Conclusion: I am very enthusiastic. For me, we have an incredibly elegant fragrance that will flatter every woman of any age and, like a high-quality silk scarf, will wrap and delight its wearer. I would prefer this fragrance at warm temperatures, as this is where the delicate fragrance components will have the best effect.
What now?!...
...I'm the first one to write about this scent?! Admittedly...it seems to be quite new...I noticed a scent test during the last shopping and left it aside for the time being. At first I thought it was a men's perfume because the scent card came across as... well ohm "male?"? Only today I noticed that it is meant for the ladies
On the fragrance card is written Floral-Oriental-Musky...so absolutely my booty scheme...sprayed and...yesssssssssss...how cool is he please? According to the scent pyramid Clementine should be inside...well...I don't smell...I don't know why, but the head notes of perfumes disappear on my skin like various ships in the Bermuda Triangle. What I smell is like a floral, light... magnolia maybe?! Ylang Ylang takes the lead, the rose stays discreet but present in the background...the vanilla makes it creamy, the musk long-lasting. All around a beautiful, well balanced scent.

It fits to spring, but definitely to summer...in my mind's eye I see a woman walking along the beach in the evening...her skin is still heated and warm from the hot day and gives off this sensual scent...it has a flirty...light touch...she lets a James Bond blend invite her for a drink and yes...it will probably end up as a one night stand...why not? This scent promises promising summer evenings and nights...

The fragrance will certainly be easy to wear in autumn, if it has not yet become too cold. Shelf life 4-5 hours, but a decent Sillage could be more, because it is a great scent...is definitely on my wish list...

wünscht schöne Ostern
by Serres74
by Serres74
by Marinaan
by Marinaan
by Nandini
by Nandini

Popular Montblanc

Explorer by Montblanc Individuel (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Présence (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend Spirit by Montblanc Starwalker (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend Night by Montblanc Legend Intense by Montblanc Femme de Montblanc (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc Legend (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend pour Femme by Montblanc Présence d'Une Femme by Montblanc Lady Emblem L'Eau by Montblanc Homme Exceptionnel (Eau de Toilette) by Montblanc Legend (Eau de Parfum) by Montblanc Lady Emblem by Montblanc Emblem Intense by Montblanc Emblem by Montblanc Legend pour Femme Special Edition 2014 by Montblanc Legend Special Edition 2012 by Montblanc Femme Individuelle by Montblanc