Art Collection - Sahara Blue (2018)

Art Collection - Sahara Blue by Moresque

Art Collection - Sahara Blue is a new perfume by Moresque for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Ginger, Pink pepper, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoriander, Lavender, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Oakmoss, Amber, Algae

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 16.05.2019

9.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Ergreifend
I just came to feel your heartbeat

I lie in bed full of longing, bathed in sweat.
Think about the hot nights that made our blood rustle.
Think of your gentle hands skilfully pulling down on my body along the erogenous zones. Think of all the saturated and sneaky feelings, which were humid in the air, as if they had nothing better to do now than to hang casually over hot bodies.
Think of your voice, which was so quiet that it was almost swallowed by the wind.
Think of each your breath, which only drove more warmth through my lungs.
Think of your eyes blinking gently in the moonlight before they closed to fall into a deep and long sleep.

And then there was this white sheet wrapped around our tanned bodies.
Just the thought of the beads of sweat makes me run down my forehead.
The pulse is at a full 100.

Outside stood the hot air - the traffic of the small town was only vaguely perceptible.
The window was wide open, I looked spellbound into the deep night.
Thousands of stars laughed down at me.
I felt an uncanny feeling of well-being and I pulled myself towards you, took you very firmly in my arms to feel your heartbeat.

The scent we both wore was the same.
It gently flowed into its deepest, most intimate core.

I still see it clearly today. All I have to think about is you.
Star magic, peppered with a layer of several kinds of pepper.
Always a cozy undertone of ginger, which brings in skillfully.
Freshness, which constantly swirls around - by no means exaggerated or artificial.
It's like I'm clapping thermal water on my body A lot of resin, a lot of density. The scent literally smears along the soul.
Golden adorning it embraces - lasts long.
A sandy clay becomes awake, enveloped by the night.
Lavender gently and freshly grated in the hands sounds.
Some jasmine, a tender burst of animalism.
It crackles from all sides - a slightly ashy tone comes along.
Again this dense resin which absorbs everything.
Slightly woody on the edge, looks skilfully noble and adult.
Moosig gets out at the end.
However, the theme is resin, with lots of sand and hot desert air, in which case it was dry air, a Montenegrin city.

Awakened by my desires, I took everything to come to you. To be close to you. To pull you next to me, on me.
To just feel your heartbeat.

Thank you Sahara Blue for this intimate feeling, for your balance, which runs through the whole day and frames it with a beauty, as if the whole world was under my feet.

My body still vibrates today when I think of my first encounter with the fragrance - my husband and I were immediately thrilled and clapped us for days with the same fragrance. I'm sure you've noticed I was very inactive. I enjoyed my holiday to the fullest, just let my thoughts glide with the waves and carried Sahara Blue through the area. At night it was most beautiful. Then you could feel the pulse of the scent that took me and my husband. A great feeling - an incredibly exciting and deep scent that mystically penetrates our thoughts and hearts. I'm moved and in love.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sahara Blue!

by Schnuppi42
by Fedaie
by 1709MZRHFP
by 1709MZRHFP

Popular Moresque

Black Collection -  Al-Andalus (Eau de Parfum) by Moresque Art Collection - Contessa by Moresque Art Collection - Sahara Blue by Moresque White Collection - Tamima (Eau de Parfum) by Moresque Art Collection - Aristoqrati (Eau de Parfum) by Moresque Gold Collection - Aurum by Moresque White Collection - Moreta by Moresque Art Collection - Sandal Granada by Moresque White Collection - Diadema by Moresque Black Collection - Rand by Moresque Gold Collection - Fiamma by Moresque Black Collection - Emiro by Moresque Art Collection - Fiore di Portofino by Moresque Gold Collection - Oroluna by Moresque The Secret Collection - Seta by Moresque The Secret Collection - Ubar 1992 by Moresque Gold Collection - Sole by Moresque Art Collection - Rosa Ekaterina by Moresque Art Collection - Re Nero by Moresque Art Collection - Regina by Moresque