Nudo

Nudo by Morph

Nudo is a popular perfume by Morph for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Blossoms, Citrus notes, Frankincense

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 05.08.2020.

Thanks for rehearsing!
I just came from the gym and let myself in for a hot bath; had worn the day over Aventus by Creed (my Go-To-Office scent). Since I don't get much from Aventus anymore, the sudden desire to put on one of the many scent samples from my shelf grabs me - otherwise I never get to it, and since I don't expect much, it's not so bad that I will bathe soon.
On the right there is some not worth mentioning scent and on the left Nudo. The right one's got a stronger Sillage. I'm gonna notice it and think "Meh." - but what's coming from the left?
An uncompromising incense statement, which only lets me guess at flowers in the first minutes (and for me in the first chord comes along so Carlisle-like that I wasn't quite sure if I hadn't misplaced myself in the tester). The longer I wear the fragrance, the more woody it becomes and slowly I can sense peppery and citric notes - of course everything can only be incense, my nose is not that good, but with no other fragrance I have tried so far does it seem so multi-faceted to me.
Although I already have the feeling to have too many Banger fragrances in my collection anyway (author's note: "Banger fragrances" is new German for "fragrances that sweep you along and don't let go"), and there are just 3 new ones on the way, I play hard with the thought of buying myself "Nudo" too... and even if I don't, at least I thought this fragrance deserved my first comment. And that means something

Simovacchi77
What fragrance do you use?
My own fragrance, the one that I prefer among all the niche perfumes.
I haven't been able to find out the olfactive pyramid of this fragrance. When I wear it, people ask me what fragrance I use...
Some people use to say that it similar to black afghano by nasomatto, I think it is different, because of the note that i smell after half an hour, i think the top notes are the same, but the heart ones are very different.
Unluckly it is very difficult to find this perfume, when I am in Spain, and I have to buy online.

Voto: 9.5

by Seejungfrau
by tIgerknurren
by tIgerknurren

Popular Morph

Cruda by Morph Indomable by Morph Vision by Morph Kolonaki by Morph Montmartre by Morph Axum by Morph Arles by Morph Malaga by Morph Antigua by Morph Pure Soul by Morph Zeta by Morph