Forever (2011) Eau de Toilette

Forever (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino
Forever (Eau de Toilette) (Moschino)

Forever (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Moschino for men and was released in 2011. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Kumquat, Star anise
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack pepper, Tonka bean, Clary sage
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 05.08.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Who Dares to Smell Forever?
Moschino Forever is nothing but another very good project by Nathalie Lorson, the perfumer I am in love with, who has created countless renowned scents like Bentley for Men, Lalique Encre Noir, Balmain Carbone, Montana Graphite, Armand Basi Wild Forest, Paul Smith Men, and Moschino Forever. A good scent, fresh and sensual, modern and surprising interpretation of the fougére compromise. I just got a bottle of this fragrance I blindly bought one month ago, and I have to say I don't regret it and I am very pleasantly stunned.

Forever has a delightful opening of a tingly barber shop sweetened peppered bergamot with plenty of creamy kumquat peels, the mix is very clever and unique, it's not too sweet with a hint of sourness, enriched by a gentle touch of spicy star anise reminiscent of bitter licorice roots and wild fennel seeds. That opening for me it's just formidable, rich, yet subtle and pleasant. Initially, I thought it was alike Uomo?, kumquat is present in both, though this one takes a different direction after a while. Altogether, that blend opens the fragrance with the perfect mildness and freshness as an introduction.

As time progresses Forever reveals more and more of its beauty, so slightly sugary. I can sense the vibrating black pepper which is very spicy and warm, accompanied by tonka beans and fluid shades of clary sage.

Anyways, as it drys up I think the real magic begins as the musky cleanness takes center stage. It seems to get better as time goes by which is marvelous. In the drydown, it becomes very soapy, still warm but with a wonderful soapy clean smell. The background brings a virile and intense character of vetiver wrapped in seductive notes of musk and creamy sandalwood.

It's a particular fragrance that can be used a lot in spring days and summer nights because it makes you feel warm and romantic. It's the best buy at this price, a bit synthetic but not in a way that will bother you. A good choice considering its price Forever is easy to wear and has a bit of a youthful vibe. Projection is above average and longevity is about 8 hours or more. I was pleasantly surprised by it, and thank the other reviewers for their contributions, which persuaded me to try this.

Who dares to smell Forever? Me, of course!

-Elysium
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
There's something inherently Co0L...
about Moschino Forever...but it took me FOREVER, to "get" it !

Although i find this sweet and tangy mix, addictive, I can't compare it to any Chanel, or BoSS, or YSL L'Homme, like others have done. I know what they mean. But the mild plastiky quality to some accords in this juice (as others have mentioned), makes it altogether inferior... by comparison.

Nor can I join in to chastise it's cheaply molded "Gangsta Bling" presentation on the bottle -by comparing it to the 200 child-labor-hour flacon of Valentino Uomo. Which would indeed make this flimsy "Logo Cap" straight up "junk"... by comparison.

So, perhaps the only thing I CAN compare this to...

May be an irreverent Design house's (very wearable) production, of a dollar-store "Toy fragrance" ! One which brilliantly imitates and mocks all the popular brands others have compared it to.

In which case, Moschino Forever may simply be...

INcomparable !

(True to the spirit of Moschino, himself.)

and that's, pretty cool.

Longevity: 8/10(in base)
Projection(Fall temp): 7.5/10(in mid)
Art/Creatives: 7/10 (bottle,concept,
composition)– the 30ml flacon has
the best design proportions.
How: Casual,spring,fall,winter,
a date/nite out, cheeky, young and
"Sexy", very good performance.FuN.
for fans of Nathalie Lorson (like me).
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Fresh, creamy and sweet
I'm not always a fan of sweet masculines, however in this particular case, Moschino Forever has managed to win me over.

Most sweet fragrances for men are oriental and heavy in nature, yet Moschino Forever is light and fruity, a little different to what you may expect. The composition is nicely balanced with creamy, sugary kumquat and bergamot in the top notes and smooth, vanillary tonka bean and pepper in the heart.

The scent goes from sweet and creamy to powdery rather quickly, with the base being made up of soft woods and sweet musk. It's an intimate fragrance, projecting rather close to the skin, creating a mysterious and sensual warmth.

The man that wears Moschino Forever is not rough nor conservative. He dresses well and takes pride in his appearance, but he's also a bit cheeky. I tested this fragrance in the hopes that it would suit my boyfriend, and while the opening is a bit fruitier than what he usually wears, the sweetness when it settles is like something he'd buy for himself. I'm tossing up between this fragrance and a few others as a gift from me to him.

Not a lot has been said about this new release so I had my doubts prior to testing, but now that I've been there and done that, I'm not sure why this fragrance hasn't caught on yet. It should be much more popular than it is already.

• by Michael by Michael

Popular Moschino

Uomo? (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Cheap and Chic - I Love Love by Moschino Moschino by Moschino Forever (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Fresh Couture by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Light Clouds by Moschino Cheap and Chic by Moschino Glamour by Moschino Funny! by Moschino Couture! by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Hippy Fizz by Moschino Toujours Glamour by Moschino Pink Bouquet by Moschino Moschino pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Chic Petals by Moschino Forever Sailing (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Pink Fresh Couture by Moschino Friends Men (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Toy by Moschino Gold Fresh Couture by Moschino