Moschino by Moschino

bloodflower
29.01.2012 - 05:24 PM
Very helpful Review

Spicy and clean perfection

For years now I have been passing this fragrance by on the stores, I never had any curiosity to try it, though I really love Moschino as a house and I really respect them for their unpretentious, simple and quality creations. So come months earlier I suddenly got my hands in small of bottle of this classic 80's scent, and oh what a pleasant surprise!
I agree that this is spicy and soapy at the same time, a perfect combiination for cold winter days as the spiciness warms you up and the soapiness gives a clean feeling. You can immediately feel this comes from the glorious 80's, it has a loudness, it has a character. I cant feel the floral notes but i believe they are there to subdue the strong spices. I enjoy so much wearing it, probably my most wearable for the last months..
I think I will always have a bottle of it in my collection.

Latest Reviews

bloodflowerbloodflower 10 years ago
Loulou (Eau de Parfum) - Cacharel

Loulou (Eau de Parfum) Loud and unique
I have to hand it to Cacharel, I think they create very distinctive and unique fragrances which somehow are never copied and never remind of something else, truly original. Like other fragrances by this house Loulou also manages to do the same, represent...

bloodflowerbloodflower 10 years ago
Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) - Estēe Lauder

Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) winnie the pooh in the woods
Estee Lauder is a house I don't seem to get along with well, well at least this was the case until Sensuous.. Sensuous is definitely a warm cozy perfume, this two words describe it briefly very correctly. There is a lovely sweetness...