Funny! (2007)

Funny! by Moschino
Funny! (Moschino)
Funny! (Moschino)

Funny! is a perfume by Moschino for women and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesCurrant, Orange, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen tea, Jasmine, Peony, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.07.2018

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Calabrian Summer
The folks at Moschino evidently can appreciate a good citrus-floral-woody fragrance, as they have a few of them. FUNNY! is probably the highest quality of the group, with I LOVE LOVE and HIPPY FIZZ trailing slightly behind. I have not tried the made-for-men Moschino citrus, but I probably should since they obviously know what they're doing!

FUNNY strikes a balance between the super-orangey I LOVE LOVE and the synthetic fruity floral with a citrus opening in HIPPY FIZZ. It seems that the quality-level of a given set of Moschino fragrances is intended to be similar. So FUNNY! which comes in the same bottle and style as COUTURE, is more sophisticated than the Cheap and Chic launches, as I suppose the name would imply...

To my nose FUNNY! occupies the same olfactory neighborhood as Fresh CITRON DE VIGNE. There is a super bright and almost sharp opening. It subsides a bit, but this fragrance remains very citrusy--much more citrusy than floral throughout the duration of a wear. Yes, there is florality, but it's more like an embellishment than a focus. The woods in the background seem more cedarish than anything else, and everything is held together nicely with a substantial clean musk base. I cannot say that I really smell much amber here.

FUNNY! is an excellent summertime fragrance and smells more natural than HIPPY FIZZ. The abstract white noise quality of SSRI fragrances (a group which includes HIPPY FIZZ) is absent here, so this fragrance will work for nearly anyone looking for a citrus-floral-woody effect. Because of the citrus-blast opening, this is definitely a citrus-lovers only composition. I find it to be more lemony than orangey, although not as dramatically as in Annick Goutal EAU D'HADRIEN.

This fragrance evokes memories of Italy during the summer or early fall. Good to wear if you could use a vacation to the Mediterranean but cannot for some reason break away. I have also used this fragrance to counteract seasonal affective disorder (SAD) in wintertime. (-;
Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Sunshine in a bottle
Funny! is such a cheery and sunny fragrance. It is sitting on your front porch on a warm summer day sipping lemonade. The scent of flowers from your garden wafts in and out on a gentle breeze. Maybe someone sitting next to you is drinking iced tea, because the dry crisp scent of tea is also in the air. This is the kind of perfume that just makes you feel good and think of carefree days.

Although not particularly unique, I think Funny! is one of the best of the citrus/floral genre. I also find the longevity particularly impressive for a citrus scent.

Funny! may not make you laugh out loud, but it's hard to imagine it not putting a smile on your face.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Funny scent
I bought Funny! six months ago when I was shopping with a group of friends without testing it first. I'm very glad now that I did. Originally I bought Funny! because I loved the cute little bottle, but after some time the fragrance grew on me, and now I absolutely adore this fragrance.

I really love this perfume because for once I can really smell the difference between the top, middle and base notes. Funny! starts out really fruity for the first hour, then eventually it mellows into a delightful floral where you can definitely smell the peony, jasmine, green tea and violet. The middle notes last for ages, and when the perfume finally starts to fade, your nose is met with a beautiful and calming ambery scent.

I love wearing this during Spring or whenever I need a mood boost.

PBullFriend 17 months ago
Used to love this green tea w/ cheerful red currant. Unfortunately, the musk note has become prominent to me, giving me a headache.+3
Bottle 5.0
Longevity 7.5
Scent 9.0

• by Sherapop by Sherapop

Popular Moschino

Uomo? (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Cheap and Chic - I Love Love by Moschino Moschino by Moschino Forever (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Fresh Couture by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Light Clouds by Moschino Cheap and Chic by Moschino Glamour by Moschino Funny! by Moschino Couture! by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Hippy Fizz by Moschino Toujours Glamour by Moschino Pink Bouquet by Moschino Moschino pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Chic Petals by Moschino Forever Sailing (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Pink Fresh Couture by Moschino Friends Men (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Toy by Moschino Gold Fresh Couture by Moschino