Toy 2 2018

Toy 2 by Moschino
Toy 2 is a perfume by Moschino for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesGranny Smith apple, Magnolia, Mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeony, Jasmine, White currant
Base Notes Base NotesCrystal musk, Sandalwood, Amberwood

Submitted by CPL, last update on 04.04.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Devon Aoki, photographed by Steven Meisel.

Just clean blanket
1. Essentially, it is a clean blanket-like scent that has just finished washing.

2. I think anyone can wear it regardless of gender. This is not in the sense of unisex, but in the sense of asexual. In South Korea, where I live, men actually wear this kind of perfume. Byredo Blanche, Clean Warm Cotton and Cool Cotton, and even Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline...

3. The blanket-like scent gives a clean, neat, and refreshing feeling, but it also gives an unpleasant feeling on rainy or humid days. Probably because musk particles are big and heavy. However, Toy 2, which emphasizes the light and transparent scent of Fruity, has no such disadvantage. Instead, it doesn't feel cozy like a hotel. I also think it suits very young people only.

4. If you want a clean, cute scent, it's a pretty good choice. If you expect more from perfume, it's just so-so.
5.5
If I don't feel..
.... And so not at all sure if I like myself today or not...
... And I'm hungry, but I don't know what I want...
... Yes then I can do something with the bear.
Cute is the bottle always, although I had to laugh as in one of the previous comments the word 'creepy' much.
The scent is not bad. synthetic apple, this I take but only briefly war,followed by peonies and jasmine.
The jasmine I take most war, this pushes itself but very much in the foreground.
Nothing you would not have smelled before. Mainstream, you do not want to attract negative attention. Would not anyway, because its projection is rather hardly there after quite some time. Rather skin deep. H/S.... 4 hours with me.
Sweet Saubär dreams...
... are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travelled the world
And the seven mandarin sparkling wine seas
Everybody's looking for a fresh drink and a good perfume pft pft

Some of them want to use your Teddy Bear body
Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to get refreshed by you
Some of them want to be used by you

Sweet Saubär dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travelled the world
And the seven fresh tangerine powder seas
Everybody's looking for a fresh variety and a unique perfume pft pft

Hold your fresh Teddy Bear head up
Keep this freshness, movin' on
Hold your fresh Teddy Bear head up, movin' on
Keep your Teddy Bear head up, this freshness movin' on

-------------------------------------------------------------
Addendum to the fragrance:
The great Teddy Bear flacon invites you to dream and is simply fun. Unfortunately the shelf life of 2-3 hours is too short for this price and ends after the Saubär party in a mandarin sparkling wine note.

Well - the test was fun anyway. Feel free to try it out. . . and for all those who just want to have the bottle, there are now also Minatur sets together with the black teddy and two spray bottles from the window cleaner series.

Addendum next day
What is this delicious fresh scent that is emanating from my jacket? Can it be? Yes, it can! The next day this scent developed so brightly, so cleanly, so fluffy, that I fall blindly in love. No synthetics, no floweriness (flowers yuck), no disturbing note!

I think I'm going to run away tonight after all with a tangerine champagne and the teddy bottle instead of a Capri Sun. Teddy, I koooooommeee! "O Girls just wanna have fuuun, ooh Girls just wanna have fun."

EPILOGUE
"And those who were seen dancing
were thought to be insane
by those
who could not hear the music."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Clean magic
From the sea of bottles near Kstadt my playchild immediately jumped the glass bear in my eye and I had to hold it in my hands.

Moschino already delighted me with the original " Sidolin " flacons - but a teddy bear is still more my profession.

Such a sweet idea !

I also expected a sweet playful scent - but by no means.

The apple and mandarin appear fresh and clear - and jasmine and peony add a light, slightly elegant tone.
The musk shines over it again and I feel like a fresh shower although I don't hear anything soapy.

Clean and neat I feel the scent - like the glass bear.

A pleasant scent of the day that accompanies me for a long time without disturbing me.

I have succumbed to the magic of the teddy bear and will offer him a home.

ScentwitchScentwitch 4 months ago
Soft, sweet, light, fruity and a bit playful. A spring or summer great scent for youth!

by Liebmausdana
by Arlufkin
by L1nda
by L1nda

Popular Moschino

Uomo? (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Moschino by Moschino Toy Boy by Moschino Moschino pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Cheap and Chic - I Love Love by Moschino Forever (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Couture! by Moschino Funny! by Moschino Gold Fresh Couture by Moschino Cheap and Chic by Moschino Forever Sailing (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Friends Men (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Glamour by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Light Clouds by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Hippy Fizz by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Chic Petals by Moschino Fresh Couture by Moschino Cheap and Chic - So Real by Moschino Toujours Glamour by Moschino Oh! de Moschino by Moschino