Toy Boy (2019)

Toy Boy by Moschino
Bottle Design: Jeremy Scott

Toy Boy is a new perfume by Moschino for men and was released in 2019. The scent is synthetic-sweet. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Yann Vasnier

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Pink pepper, Pear, Elemi resin, Indonesian nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Rose absolute, Flax blossom, Magnolia
Base Notes Base NotesHaitian vetiver, Ambermax®, Sylkolide™

Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 23.10.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is Brazilian model Jhonattan Burjack.

1.0 9.0 9.0 0.5/10

I need a shower.
My friend and dear YouTube subscriber Eduardo commented yesterday on my channel that he would appreciate if I said something about this fragrance. So, I went to the shopping mall to smell it.

Let me start with the bottle.
I really don't want this in my cabinet.
It's insanely tacky, looks cheap and didn't feel good in my hand.

Also, the advert, a half naked man in leather pants, looked quite off-putting to me. I mean, a naked man in leather with a kid's toy on his lap... let's better not continue this thought... I'm a teacher, I teach little kids, and something like that just doesn't feel right to me.
The only good thing about the bottle is (since I really want to find something positive about it), that the word 'DECAPITATE' reminds me of Sheldon Cooper. TBBT fans will know what I mean.

Now to the scent...
HOLY CAT, IS THAT BAD!
I want to get rid of it NOW. And I have this feeling since I've sprayed it on MY SKIN.
Why do I always sacrifice myself like this... ROFL!

It's terribly blended.

The opening made me gag.
There was some very peppery, spicy-resinous pear with the quality of a cheap celebrity-perfume fruit.
And this resinous something slathered over it was just WRONG. Maybe, what they wanted to achieve with that is creating a sexy-erotic fruit... Because of... toy boy...
FAIL.
And then the worst thing happened:
A cereal-nutty smelling flower appeared, a very strange rose I have never smelled before, and cloves.
WHAT THE CAT IS THAT?!
Now, in the very drydown there is this cereal-nutty flower and a huge load of cashmeran which tries to decapitate EVERYTHING including some very synthetic ambery animalicness which has a slightly sour-earthy background. Might be some vetiver but in combination with the cashmeran and the animalic-ambery something it's just...
WHY?!

Final thought: Let's take a shower and SCRUB THE HELL OUT OF MY ARM to make it disappear.

One more positive thing:
What comes out of the decapitated teddybear is STRONG. It projected and projected and still does. After 2 hours.
I need a shower.
10.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

He just wants to play
Today I passed the sweet Moschino bears again, and because I had already liked the white polar bear I had to stroke the black bear as well.

The polar bear for the lady surprised me with an adult attitude, because I had expected something more playful.

The black bear, on the other hand, is also playful and somehow humorous in his inner life.

The clear bulb is peppery, but remains unscratched.
Resinous mixes with clear carnation - a striking combination.
The rose absolute harmonizes with the sweetish vetiver in a very attractive way.

This teddy bear is a cuddly bear - with sex appeal.
Surprise, surprise.

Toy Boy has likeable idiosyncrasies in his head - and is in an infectious play mood.

Ideal for self-ironic men and women - without age restrictions.
8.0 8.0 8.0 6.0/10

Morpheus1
Notices like a colorful dog - scent and bottle - powerful pepper rose resin under the lid !
The only place where you won't notice this scent, I can imagine, is on a spice bazaar.
Otherwise, however, pretty much everywhere, whether you like it or not.
It is loud, opulent, conspicuous and full of resinous roses.

It starts with a resinous peppery pear and quickly turns into a strong, synthetically spicy sweet rose fragrance.
It finally remains even with a peppery (woody) resinous-spicy sweet rose (overload) fragrance.
Yes, the resin plays an important role in the whole process and is clearly present.
I'm not a fan of rose scents anyway, but here it is too much of a good thing.
Where the rose is usually paired with oud, this time it enters the relationship with resinous pepper.

Buy?
A clear no.

I mean,who wants to smell like resinous sweetly glued roses?

Darkbeat 5 days ago
I think it's the most original I've tried in a long time in designer lines. A dark and metallic rose, accurate, highly recommended.+3

Boy mit Toy?
by TomLavender
Fast ein wenig brav der Kleine!
Zusammen ist es schöner!

Popular Moschino

Uomo? (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Cheap and Chic - I Love Love by Moschino Moschino by Moschino Forever (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Fresh Couture by Moschino Cheap and Chic by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Light Clouds by Moschino Glamour by Moschino Funny! by Moschino Couture! by Moschino Moschino pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Pink Bouquet by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Hippy Fizz by Moschino Toujours Glamour by Moschino Cheap and Chic - Chic Petals by Moschino Forever Sailing (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino Toy 2 by Moschino Pink Fresh Couture by Moschino Toy Boy by Moschino Friends Men (Eau de Toilette) by Moschino