Jacinthe (2010)

Jacinthe by Myropol

8.5 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Jacinthe is a perfume by Myropol for women and was released in 2010. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Indole, Ozone, Bitter almond, Green notes, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Styrax, Musk
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Harielle, last update on 03.06.2019

7.0 7.0 9.0 8.5/10

In my grandfather's garden
My maternal grandfather was a great silent man who loved his garden above all else. In addition to numerous (fruit) trees and flower beds, potatoes, raspberries, currants, gooseberries and other delicacies grew on the more than 1000 sqm2. He had even created a small fireplace in a corner of the garden. Here he smoked a cigar every now and then, which nobody in our declared non-smoking family officially knew, but nobody made him "mad" either. Speaking of maggots, they had an excellent field of activity on the large compost heap, which we children only came close to when our resolute grandmother asked us to bring compostable kitchen waste there. Especially in spring the air of this paradisiacal place was filled with flowery scents. The perfume Jacinthe by the Russian niche brand Myropol resembles a time machine that transports me years back to the garden of my now deceased grandparents.

Jacinthe is already in full bloom in the beginning, I involuntarily associate the colour purple/violet when I sniff at it directly after spraying on. In addition to the hyacinth, I smell other bright flowers and a slightly sharp accent in the prelude. Hot?! Yes, sharp and very, very, very light towards glue, which is probably due to the use of ozone and indollic notes. This slightly spicy scent also exists in "real" hyacinths in full bloom, by the way, as I was allowed to experience in Grandpa's garden during my forays.

After a few minutes, Jacinthe becomes softer and develops into a round bouquet - but always with fresh and spring-like grace. Vanilla and cinnamon I can only guess, they carry the luxuriant flowers and clearly perceptible green notes more than that they emerge.

Jacinthes opulent bouquet is carried by a base of musk and resinous Styrax. These chords also seem very "natural", which is what I try to express: the scent embodies a very unaffected, elementary character throughout. This is also what catapults me on this beautiful journey through time into the garden of my grandparents, a journey that, thanks to Jacinthe's good durability, does not end too quickly either.

by Harielle
by Harielle

Popular Myropol

Jacinthe by Myropol Phlox by Myropol Printemps de Moscou by Myropol Pastel by Myropol Matthiola by Myropol Kufi by Myropol Jegloff by Myropol Jardin d'Hiver by Myropol Fougère №1 by Myropol Dug-Pa by Myropol Ereve by Myropol Vintage by Myropol Rose Vinyl by Myropol Noël by Myropol