Yacht Man - Red by Myrurgia

Yacht Man - Red

Tso
16.07.2020 - 09:52 AM

"Ok for the price"

"Ok for the price". I paid €3,60 for 100ml. Just tossed it in the cart to see how it really is, because it was on sale for such ridiculous price. Never wanted or really considered buying this before.

The scent itself isn't bad, it is actually ok, kinda fresh.

But as people point out, performance is bad. You need to spray heavily. That's fine, since this one costs next to nothing.

At stupidly low price, under €5, why not just try it. But definitely not worth seeking out and wasting your time. Most likely I wont be wearing this at all, or just after shower and at home when I'm going to do some work at the yard - when I dont want to use anything more expensive or better wearables.

Latest Reviews

TsoTso 7 days ago
Pour Monsieur / Man's Cologne (Eau de Toilette) - Pierre Cardin

Pour Monsieur / Man's Cologne (Eau de Toilette) Classical sandalwood fragrance
I have just recently bought a bottle of Pierre Cardin's Pour Monsieur. I love classical fragrances, and as a scent this one is 100% that: a sandalwood heavy, classical barbershop. I have never smelled any vintage bottles of Pour Monsieur,...

TsoTso 1 year ago
Les Lions d'Arthes pour Homme - Jeanne Arthes

Les Lions d'Arthes pour Homme Discontinued, good enough cheap alternative for Dior Homme
I find this one quite similiar to Dior Homme. Obviously, being a 10€ fragrance it is more synthetic. But in 9/10 cases people I've blind tested haven't noticed a difference. If it wasnt discontinued, I would...