The Spirit of Dubai - Abjar

The Spirit of Dubai - Abjar by Nabeel
The Spirit of Dubai - Abjar is a popular perfume by Nabeel for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-animal. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Asghar Adam Ali (Brand Owner, Perfumemaker)

Top Notes Top NotesPinePine
Akigalawood®Akigalawood®
JasmineJasmine
Birch leafBirch leaf
HoneyHoney
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
GeraniumGeranium
BenzoinBenzoin
Tolu balmTolu balm
PralinéPraliné
Australian sandalwoodAustralian sandalwood

Submitted by Taskphorce, last update on 29.11.2021.

Magical Concoction
Sample of the Night is Abjar by The Spirit of Dubai

I had the opportunity to sample this one earlier tonight. I sampled 3 other fragrances as well but #Abjar definitely overpowered the other fragrances. Not the best night to sample fragrances but definitely worth it????. When I first sprayed Abjar, I disregard it immediately as the opening is not the greatest here but after about an hour, I was picking up this Leathery Tobacco note and immediately glued my nose to the point where I had sprayed Abjar. I was surprised as how this fragrance changed from being the scent of "Pan Masalaa" to something this gorgeous ????????. This is definitely luxurious. Very rich, refined and just blended to perfection. Florals, spices, woody and smoky. As the fragrance settles more notes like Pine, Oud, Musk, Saffron and Tonka. This is my first time wearing this fragrance and I am madly in love with this one.

Stellar performance
I first tried this brand at Harrods all on paper and did not really appreciate the perfume, however the scent was has been on paper for ages. After having chat with a perfumista on this site, I decided to give it another try. Hence, I went down to the boutique in Knightsbridge and was welcomed by the ladies working there and I was shown all the perfumes in the first and second generation. I tried Abjar on my skin and absolutely loved it. This is an animalic spicy chypre. I was told all the ingredients were natural apart from aldehydes and there are 600 ingredients. Not sure how they fit all these in the perfume but the end product is indeed stunning. The cost is £895, and the first generation perfume equivalent is Meydan. The bottles are very heavy and comes with a magnetic cap, quality travel perfume holder and high end gift bag. The scent lasted just shy of 24 hours on my skin. Also the musk used is not synthetic, but the real deal. These perfumes are manufactured in Dubai, hence I wouldn't expect them to use synthetic musks. Overall, this is a very well blended sensual, deep complex, musky chypre, deep rich floral spicy oud perfume. I spent my childhood years in Dubai and this is a fitting tribute to the Arabian horses.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 6 days ago
After a gentle spicy-green opening, this rather dry and musky spicy-leathery Chypre, settles to a warm and animalic earthy-woody base.
PerfumemaniaPerfumemania 3 years ago
Gorgeous, sensual, deep complex rich floral, musky, spicy, leathery oudy combo.

by Inessa
by Inessa

Popular Nabeel

Dubai - Rimal by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Baz by Nabeel Arab Tradition by Nabeel Dubai - Meydan by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Diwan by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Narjesi by Nabeel Dubai - Oud by Nabeel Dubai - Abraj by Nabeel Dubai - Turath by Nabeel Al Hajes by Nabeel Dubai - Majalis by Nabeel Dubai - Fakhama by Nabeel Nabeel by Nabeel Nasaem by Nabeel Dubai - Bahar by Nabeel Shu Hadha by Nabeel Dahn Al Oud Amiri by Nabeel Macho Man by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Haibah by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Aamal by Nabeel