Dubai - Majalis (2016)

Dubai - Majalis by Nabeel

Dubai - Majalis is a popular perfume by Nabeel for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Spicy notes, Damask rose, Elemi resin, Frankincense, Peach, Apple, Rose, Taif rose, Geranium, Osmanthus, Green notes, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesSandalwood, Vetiver, Benzoin, Coriander, Ginger, Saffron, Floral notes, Powdery notes, Clove, Gaiac wood, Date
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Oud, Leather, Vanilla, Woody notes, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Myrrh, Musk, Honey, Arabian coffee

Submitted by Michael, last update on 30.05.2020.

The scent is part of the collection "The Spirit of Dubai".

"Dazzling."
There I would be when spraying really almost tilted from the mountain pines.
He's really "amazing" in the beginning.
I have to think about advertising: "If it's too strong, you're too weak".
But what happens then? He's taking a very strong stance.
I mainly smell incense, a very nice one.
I can still spot myrrh and again and again something orange flashes up, probably the grapefruit which gives the fragrance a light freshness.
The rest is so interwoven that nothing smells, always different nuances appear.
What I find most fascinating is that there are so many notes here that I don't like, that usually stick into my nose immediately. But here, I don't smell them. It's art.
Also the Oud, one smells probably a little, that it is contained, but at all no Muff or cow stable.
If you inhale very firmly directly on the skin, it even smells soft.
In any case fascinating and worth testing.
And the bottle is so beautiful.
What if I wanted to wear it? Does anyone have any idea where I'm going to spray?

Gourmand spicy delight
I love Majalis, out of all the first generation perfumes from TSOD. I keep on going back for more and more. It's a spicy, warm, sweet incense concoction. The sillage is huge and lasted on my skin for a good 24 hours. It stays on clothes and any material that you spray on for weeks on end. I had sprayed my wrist and one week later I could still smell the scent but it was from my wrist watch which I had sprayed in the process. I think this is the best from G1 and I got 2 of these perfumes and generous samples from the boutique with the purchase. I have been told TSOD will be launching an exclusive perfume which will be available at the boutique this year, I will be waiting in anticipation. Until then I am going back to my beloved Majalis and drown myself in it's glorious aroma.
The scent of Dubai...
.... . . .this is the best way to visualize the extraordinary scent. Close your eyes and imagine a walk through Old Dubai along the Dubai Creek, watching the hustle and bustle of the merchants on and around the ships/boats, and ending at the Dubai Spice Souk in Al Ras. During this walk you will absorb so many olfactory delights, which are reflected by this great scent. The heat favors the impression.

Majalis is a fragrance that one would classify somewhat differently due to the many different scents a la Couleur. The first spray, "Boom" full of spices, which have completely taken over the first time. I personally like this phase very much, because nothing seems overloaded and leaves no itching in the nose, as it can be the case with some spices. In the course of time, different scents appear again and again, which are difficult to determine, as they virtually only stop over for a short time and then move on again.

I have been able to test some spicy oriental scents so far and I like this impact, but such an outstanding and extraordinary scent has never been under my nose before.

As far as durability and sillage are concerned, this should be in the upper range. I personally find the bottle very beautiful, which is not the case with the price; € 535 for 50ml and € 705 for 100ml.

It remains to be said that the First Generation with its 7 fragrances offers a wonderful journey through the Arab Emirates. The available Discovery Set is particularly suitable for testing purposes.

The Spirit of Dubai Majalis
Majalis is complex, stunningly addictive, opulent and very much wearable. Upon initial spray, you are overwhelmed with a wide array of accords....each pulling for your attention. What do I notice? The overall feeling is warm, smoky, spicy, and sweet....and the main accords that stand out: rich pipe tobacco, smoky incense, thick/sticky/sweetness (vanilla & dates?) hints of citrusy sweet fruit, espresso beans, woody notes, and florals. I can't get enough of this house lately...and they spared no expense on the presentation. Performance is stellar! No complaints here

PerfumemaniaPerfumemania 2 years ago
Gourmand, incense, spicy opulent divine scent!

by Taamii
by Taamii
by Taskphorce
by Taskphorce

Popular Nabeel

The Spirit of Dubai - Baz by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Abjar by Nabeel Dubai - Abraj by Nabeel Dubai - Rimal by Nabeel Al Hajes by Nabeel Arab Tradition by Nabeel Dubai Meydan by Nabeel Dubai - Fakhama by Nabeel Nabeel by Nabeel Dubai Oud by Nabeel Nasaem by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Haibah by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Durra by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Diwan by Nabeel Macho Man by Nabeel The Spirit of Dubai - Aamal by Nabeel Dubai - Bahar by Nabeel Pulse of the Gulf by Nabeel Tajebni by Nabeel Touch Me by Nabeel