Amatys Amytis Parfum Fin 1997

Amatys / Amytis Parfum Fin by Nabucco
Top 78 in Women's Perfume
Amatys is a popular perfume by Nabucco for women and was released in 1997. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesPralinéPraliné
VioletViolet
MuskMusk
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Imel, last update on 18.04.2021.

Historic Gourmand
Anytis of the Kingdom of Media married Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon and missed her green homeland so much that he built the Hanging Gardens of Babylon for her, or so the story goes. It inspired Nabucco's now very had to find and expensive fragrance. Intrigued, I hunted it down. The prominent vanilla, honey, almond and praline notes make it a true gourmand (studies show men are attracted to the smell of baking, candy and fruit). I don't usually love gourmands (they remind me of slaving over a stove), but this fine fragrance is an exception, principally because of the indolic Jasmine, the sultry amber, patchouli and musk -- women loving the latter more than men, we are told. If I were single, I'd wear this on dates or to gatherings where my kind of guy might catch a stray whiff and want to meet me (not realizing I'm reminding him of pastry). Kidding aside, this is a wonderful, warm and sophisticated perfume that is well worth the effort to smell or own it.

Verrostet + Kostbares Öl / Lost /  - Für Fresh Challenge Verschleiß