Une Touche de Naf Naf 1991 Eau de Toilette

Une Touche de Naf Naf (Eau de Toilette) by Naf Naf
Une Touche de Naf Naf (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Naf Naf for women and was released in 1991. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Ilias Ermenidis

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris JasmineJasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley OrchidOrchid RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber MuskMusk Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 18.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is the actress Monica Bellucci.

Memories of 1991
Une touche of Naf Naf came out in 1991. Naf Naf was a model label for young fashion and was founded in the early seventies. They made "hip" fashion for teenagers back then. Her sweaters and jackets were popular with the brand-conscious youth. I knew the advertising for the fragrance, which I couldn't afford at that time, from magazines like "Mädchen" or "Girl!".

I myself wasn't such a brand-fixed teenager in 1991, I preferred to hear Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix and fashionably orientated myself on the grunge wave. I loved forties mille fleurs dresses to knitted waistcoats, fishnet tights and bootees. In addition still long curly hair with center parting. Often I would dig out some very old clothes from the cellar and combine them wildly.
Cool boys wore frayed jeans, rough boots, T-shirts over long-sleeved shirts and lumberjack shirts and sometimes a wool cap over their long hair. By the way, Marc Jacobs made a grunge collection in 1993 and made the look presentable.

Une touche de Naf Naf would probably no longer please a teenager today, but rather be titled "grandma scent". He starts with bergamot and I imagine to hear some aldehydes from you, even if only very gentle ones.
Many flowers follow but I can't really smell them. They are rather very compactly interwoven with each other. The flowers are slightly sweet, but never too sweet, rather dimmed. The base is warm and woody.
I think it goes quite easily in the Chloe (1975) direction, only less aldehyde but sweeter.
Sillage and durability are in the middle range.

I still like the fragrance very much and in the meantime I have been able to buy an almost full 50 ml bottle.

MasterLi
Playful, delicate & beautiful!
I must say this smells beautiful! It is sweet without being cloying and very delicate. To be honest on first impression I picked up on the Vanilla (probably the Tonka bean) the most. I also am very fond of the Iris note. It's very light and sweet, and when I was young I bought this as a gift for a person very dear to me. Because at that time, I felt it was the nicest thing I had come across! And because it suited her personality a lot! It's funny how we can relate a fragrance to a particular person. Light, sweet, fragrant, delicate and inoffensive. This one carries memories of nicer times.

by Gandix
by Keikona
by SweetApricot
by SweetApricot

Popular by Naf Naf

Expression by Naf Naf Naf Naf by Naf Naf Fashion Instinct by Naf Naf Une Touche de Naf Naf (Eau Fraîche) by Naf Naf Graffiti Vanilla by Naf Naf Naf Naf Too... by Naf Naf Fairy Juice Green by Naf Naf Fairy Juice by Naf Naf Melon Pip by Naf Naf Freesia by Naf Naf Benjoin by Naf Naf Mimosa by Naf Naf Fairy Juice Blue by Naf Naf Fairy Juice Pink by Naf Naf Hello Paradise by Naf Naf Magnetic Kiss by Naf Naf Spicy Rose by Naf Naf Crazy Drop by Naf Naf Magic Fizz by Naf Naf