Exult by Naomi Campbell

Exult is a perfume by Naomi Campbell for women and was released in 2001. The scent is fruity-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Ursula Wandel

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Magnolia, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.10.2017.

10.0 5.0 5.0 4.0/10

Shamefully discontinued
I discovered this when I was living in Germany, and I loved it so much that I went through a couple of bottles! Sadly, they have discontinued it. I recently bought a tiny splash mini off ebay for way too much money. I still really like it, but it goes on more plasticky-peachy-fruity than I remember. I love the drydown the most, with all of it's vanilla-musky yumminess. This is a carefree fragrance. And the bottle is fantastic, too! I can't see why they discontinued it.
EDIT (6 months after original, above): This is plastic and peach, two notes that I dislike. I can't believe I wore this so much in my late 20's! It's not very good to me now in my 40's. Maybe it will be better in cold weather, but I almost don't want to try it again. The rating has been adjusted from a high of 7 down to a 4.

by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte
by Ironheart
by Ironheart

Popular Naomi Campbell

Naomi Campbell by Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe At Night by Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe by Naomi Campbell Naomagic by Naomi Campbell At Night by Naomi Campbell Wild Pearl by Naomi Campbell Sunset by Naomi Campbell Queen of Gold by Naomi Campbell Winter Kiss by Naomi Campbell Paradise Passion by Naomi Campbell Seductive Elixir by Naomi Campbell Prêt à Porter by Naomi Campbell Naomi by Naomi Campbell Exult by Naomi Campbell Private by Naomi Campbell Mystery by Naomi Campbell Bohemian Garden by Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe With Kisses by Naomi Campbell Prêt à Porter Silk Collection by Naomi Campbell Glam Rouge by Naomi Campbell