Prêt à Porter Silk Collection (2017)

Prêt à Porter Silk Collection by Naomi Campbell
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann

Prêt à Porter Silk Collection is a perfume by Naomi Campbell for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Designer Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber

Submitted by Blauemaus, last update on 07.10.2018.

6.0 2.0 6.0 7.0/10

Silky skin
It opens up with fresh fruits, I feel "Ah! This is nice and crisp". 30 min later it becomes a sweet flower scent, like a glove, or necklace (or underwear, depends on where you put it ... !). Lasts about 4 hours on my skin.

I guess it's called "silk" because it's close to the skin and lays there like a piece of silk. One would really have to lean in to smell this. And yeah, it makes me want to rip my clothes off, because it's a sensual scent. All of the men in my life have said "girl, you smell Good!" when they hugged me or get near me wearing this...

But it's not for me. I want something I can get a my own relationship to, you know.. get to know, hang out with it.. I can't smell it. I can't form a bond with something I can't smell. I envy my male friends for smelling me.

I think this is for the times when you want someone to follow your scents trail to the right spot. A very intimate fragrance.

Fembotnik 14 months ago
Not in a dirty way at all! This is silky sweet underwear, for the extremely intimate moments. Lean in veeery closely...! Skin tight scent.+2
6.0
2.0
6.0

by Santalwalti
by Santalwalti

Popular Naomi Campbell

Naomi Campbell by Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe At Night by Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe by Naomi Campbell Naomagic by Naomi Campbell At Night by Naomi Campbell Wild Pearl by Naomi Campbell Sunset by Naomi Campbell Queen of Gold by Naomi Campbell Winter Kiss by Naomi Campbell Paradise Passion by Naomi Campbell Seductive Elixir by Naomi Campbell Prêt à Porter by Naomi Campbell Naomi by Naomi Campbell Exult by Naomi Campbell Private by Naomi Campbell Mystery by Naomi Campbell Bohemian Garden by Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe With Kisses by Naomi Campbell Prêt à Porter Silk Collection by Naomi Campbell Glam Rouge by Naomi Campbell