Gocce di Napoleon 1979

Gocce di Napoleon by Napoleon
Gocce di Napoleon is a popular perfume by Napoleon for women and was released in 1979. The scent is chypre-fresh. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange
OakmossOakmoss
PatchouliPatchouli
MuskMusk
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Gold, last update on 18.11.2021.

Memories of my 80es
This fragrance is very evocative to me and it's a cult like the rollerblades or other must have of those years.
It was one of my firts gifts received by my classmates when I was about 13years. I adored its peppery-aromatic notes which was lasting just the time of a birthday party and nowadays I appreciate this complex and particular acchord where the spices and the resinous-musky notes are made fresher by the fresh and peppery opening. Unfortunately, I find only 30ml bottles, but I'll buy this fragrance as soon as possible because I'd like to live again the emotion of my green years!

Napoleon's tears
Extremely sharp, very peppery opening - sneeze-inducing ( I normally never sneeze upon testing fragrances, but "Gocce" really mame me reach for a hanky).
Once the peppery assault was over, I could smell pleasantly green and mossy tones in the heart. The scent then dried down to a classic male fougere.
Probably better on a man than on a woman, this highly original peppery start of the fragrance really brought tears to my eyes, as mentioned above. Funnily enough, this fragrance always makes me sneeze (I gave it several tries on several days). "Tears of Napoleon" taken literally - what else could you want?

by Ninahagen
by Ninahagen
by EvaK
by EvaK

Popular Napoleon

Mitos (Eau de Toilette) by Napoleon The Tenth (Eau de Toilette) by Napoleon Gocce Gocce di Napoleon by Napoleon L'Incomparable (Eau de Toilette) by Napoleon Vetiver by Napoleon Désirée (Eau de Cologne) by Napoleon Mitos (Lotion Aprés Rasage) by Napoleon L'Incomparable (Eau de Parfum) by Napoleon L'Incomparable (Eau de Cologne) by Napoleon Sir Robert by Napoleon e di Napoleon by Napoleon Old Famous Lavender by Napoleon Gocce di Napoleon - I Giardini di Sofia - Fior di Limone by Napoleon Gocce di Napoleon - I Giardini di Sofia - Fior di Mandorlo by Napoleon Gocce di Napoleon - I Giardini di Sofia - Fior di Lillà by Napoleon Gocce di Napoleon - I Giardini di Sofia - Fior di Magnolia by Napoleon Gocce di Napoleon - Amor di Iris e Musk by Napoleon Gocce di Napoleon - Amor di Rosa e Musk by Napoleon Gocce di Napoleon - Amor di Vaniglia e Musk by Napoleon The Tenth (After Shave Lotion) by Napoleon