Amber MuscFor Her Amber Musc (2013)

Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez

Amber Musc is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is oriental-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Amber, Musk, Oud, Frankincense

Submitted by Joe, last update on 18.04.2019.

The fragrance was marketed as feminine at the launch, but by now it is declared unisex.

Annikatz
My long-awaited piece of gold
There was instant love between us. I heard you from an acquaintance and was immediately on fire. She is a sprightly pensioner, former interpreter, 74, slim, chic and cosmopolitan.
She loves Rodriguez. Has some of him. Many things were known to me, but you are quite rare here in the country, therefore you were completely new to me.
You're sensual through and through. And mega hot! Really, you're radiating heat. A sweaty rider in a leather vest under a prairie sun could smell like this.
Seriously, I record these animal moments first - amber, musk, leather, smoke. There is no trace of flowering and tenderness in the beginning. They'll come later and mix it up a lot.
Durability is absolutely fantastic - I'll notice you the next morning. Like a soft sweet veil after a night of drinking. A night where people would drink, dance, flirt, kiss, love and even argue.
But I'm the only one who takes you in this crazy? The wearer finds you elegant and classically beautiful. You are. On her. And you're the pure seduction on me. If it's your gypsy blood, Mama jokes.
Yeah, I'm also humming this song "Belle" from "Notre Dame die Paris". Esmeralda could carry you.
What I've been looking for! Well, a bottling could be organized quickly. But I'm there so if it's love, I want a bottle! And eBay had you, too, but somehow it always wasn't with both of us.
Until this summer. Bulgaria, Sofia, airport, duty-free. So on my way home, I found you on the shelf. Yes, it was you. The last bottle. You waited for me. Bought without thinking. Of course, the holiday fund was more than empty as a result. But no matter, dreams are there to fulfill!
I guess you and I are gonna have a lot together. You can be carried into the office, but not too much. There you have that certain elegance with a slight twinkle in your eye.
I used to wear you to the opera, you're a great fit. And of course on the date!
Because I'm about to! And you're coming with me! Well, here's to a nice evening!
9.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

Blinded by gold
Oh, yeah, sometimes I get crazy ideas. Maybe it's the weather or maybe it's me. I always browse here diligently in the souk and read the comments to the smells... Of course, fast forward, just don't waste time. And what do I do then?? Buy it! Narciso scents I have some... A 7.9 and the comments almost only positive and then the golden bottle, so here with it (yes yes there I was superficial) . It can go wrong. So friends of the day came. The golden grail in my hand and I pressed the spray button. It smelled cute. The orange blossom is unmistakable and then the other fragrances came cracking. Black patchouli. (no idea how to tell if it is black) in any case it is dirty... deep and smells a bit like leather... Hmm, so he doesn't smell like a lady's scent. But it lasts about five hours. I don't know what to think of him yet. Is he a dazzler, or is he my dazzler? I'll keep testing him, or I'll cheer my husband on. This is hardly noticeable, after all there are enough golden flacons for men on the market. And the moral of the story: "read first whether the comments are from a man or not."

by TillDA
by TillDA
by Volja
by Volja

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Eau by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Her (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez