For Her (2005) Eau de Parfum

For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez

For Her (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesPeach, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Musk
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 07.09.2019

A Limited Edition was released on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Eau de Toilette.

10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Business lady
I like almost all Narciso Rodriguez scents and this one here is one of my favorites:

The fulminate flowery-soapy start is reminiscent of the almond blossom in the Palatinate or Mallorca. This perfect fresh pink flower dream in the midst of a bright blue sky in spring. When the first warm rays of the sun tickle your nose and you can drink a glass of white wine in the midst of this blossoming splendour...

Later, it becomes calmer and when musk, amber, sandalwood and patchouli unfold, a wonderfully well-groomed and warm spicy Duftaura emerges which lasts very long and yet is not intrusive. The rose remains present for a long time. For Her is very pleasant, flowery woody with a certain erotic factor but remains reserved. This is why it is a perfect "office fragrance" because it doesn't look old-fashioned or madam-like, but young, fresh and modern. The musk is wonderfully balanced and never seems intrusive, but very well-groomed and elegant. Sprayed on the skin, the scent molecules unfold again in showers and a gentle spicy floral breeze is drawn into the nose, which I think is wonderful. The quality is really very good.

For Her EdP is neither girlish à la Chloé, nor the great diva like La vie est belle, but would rather suit Audrey Hepurn in Breakfast at Tiffany.

Conclusion: For Her EdP is a beautiful fragrance for all those who are looking for a chic business fragrance. It is just as suitable for meetings as it is for team meetings or customer meetings. It lasts a long time and conveys a very pleasant and well-groomed scent.

P.S. Can be layered very well with the new For Her Pure.
6.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

My Confidence Booster
The positive comments on EDT have led me to this brand. I really like the EDT a lot, but it's too loud for my everyday life. The EDP is softer, more pleasing - perhaps more boring for some. For me, however, this fragrance has just the right dose of femininity with a dash of noble rose soap to make me feel strong and sexy. The sexy little black one in my scented wardrobe.
7.5 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Warm, freshly laundered rose
It's perfumes like this one that give me an all new appreciation for rose. (Heck, and musk!) These two dominant notes aren't ones I typically seek out or go weak in the knees for, but here they're just so soft, feminine and pretty. It does have a freshly laundered quality - clean, warm. After a while, the rose wanes a bit and peach and sandalwood come out to play. For me, peach and sandalwood are a great match that always go so well together, and there's no exception here. This is when it goes from powdery to a little more creamy, as well.

Somehow, this reminds me a lot of Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun. Much less woody, but the rose in each fragrance stampedes through your senses just the same way. And, both fragrances remind me of walking through the woods in the springtime - trees and bushes just bursting with fresh blooming flowers. Feminine, sensual yet inoffensive - It makes for a versatile scent that can be worn for just about any occasion.

Una sorpresa muy positva
Un aroma muy agradable y fácil de llevar, tanto de día como para salidas nocturnas: cremoso, suave, floral con un ligero toque de almizcle. Me ha sorprendido muy gratamente, igualmente me ha gustado para la temporada de calor pues no me resulta agobiante.

I prefer the EDT
I wasn't too impressed with this one, I found it harsher than the EDT, more floral, less musky, less breathy, less sensual, and that may actually work for a lot of people, so definitely try it, but between the two, I choose the EDT.
7.0/10

Sweeter and muskier than SJP Lovely
NARCISO RODRIGUEZ FOR HER (NRFR) is a floral woody musk. I'm on the fence about NRFR. I can clearly pick out the vetiver, and the fragrance is a bit musky all around. It's also by one of my fave noses, Nagel. So far, so good. However, it's just too darn sweet on me. It's the orange blossom. My skin amps up orange blossom, and I just don't have the patience to let it settle down. Not a scrubber but only wearable in small doses sprayed as a mist walk-through.

I understand the comparisons to SJP LOVELY, but MRFR and LOVELY are quite different fragrances. NRFR is muskier & sweeter with a very noticeable vetiver note and white floral accord (orange blossom). LOVELY is more woody, softer, cleaner, powdery and easier to wear, imo. NRFR tends to the femme side, LOVELY leans a tad to the masculine. Both are quite good, but I prefer LOVELY. NRFH can simply be too sweet due to the orange blossom.
5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Doesn't live up to the hype
Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDP, is quite possibly one of the muskiest perfumes I've ever experienced.

This fragrance tends to be warm, subtly sweet, feminine, clean, and of course, musky. For some, Narciso Rodriguez for Her is animalistic and sexy. In my opinion, this fragrance is musky in a clean and old-fashioned sense. Don't get me wrong, this is not a scent just for 'old ladies'. It just doesn't scream 'sex' to me.

Occasionally I am anosmic to musk, so there are some moments when I can't smell Narciso Rodriguez. Every now and then I catch a subtle whiff of this scent which is certainly pleasant, but not to my personal tastes.

This fragrance smells dusty on my skin. It makes me think of a dark, crowded attic that hasn't seen the light in years. This relation is possibly due to my connection of musk to closed-up, suffocating, deserted houses.

This fragrance is not all bad, it's just disappointing due to all the hype. I don't sense many floral notes in the composition unfortunately. It's mostly musky woods to my nose.

Even in the EDP concentration, the sillage and lasting strength are rather average. I can understand Narciso Rodriguez for Her and its appeal, however I believe it is very much an acquired taste, that I don't have.

Jazzy76 8 months ago
warm and soft, it's a strong and refined scent where the gentle rose marries the musk on a Woody base.Perfect in the mid-cold season by day.+1
Lexa 3 years ago
Musky rose! And again musk,and again rose.And repeat.Feminine and enough well made,but i'd take the edt anytime! More sex appeal,less musk.+2

by Tahnee