For Her 2003 Eau de Toilette

For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez
For Her (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.
Scent goes well with For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum)

MuskMusk
OsmanthusOsmanthus
AmberAmber
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Sahmara, last update on 03.08.2021.

A Limited Edition was released in 2013 on occasion of the 10th anniversary of this perfume.

Christacita
Look me in the eye, little girl!
It's spring, without a doubt. I can tell because I'm excited about flower scents like never before in winter. My little lemon tree, which had to hibernate indoors, is bearing its first lemon blossoms. The scent is sweetly intense, even very strong. As if it wants to say, "see me, smell me, I am ready for spring, for feelings, for life"! That's how intense and ready the fragrance "for her" seems to me. Floral intense and strongly sweet, for the woman who is ready to be seen, even smelled. Because she is ready for spring, for feelings and she wants to show that for all the world. Not a fragrance for every day, but definitely one for intense and bold spring feelings.
My first Narciso
I was recommended this fragrance by the already mentioned Pafum saleswoman, she said it was something completely different, not like the usual perfumes. I had never heard of Narciso Rodriguez before, but that didn't stop me from experimenting.

At the first contact with the EdT I thought like this: Nääää, that is too extreme for me. But as the devil would have it, the flacon found its way to me anyway and I have no regrets. For me it is not a fragrance for every day and I had to be in the mood for it, but it definitely had that certain something. When I was in the mood, I liked to wear it very much and I got the odd compliment for it. The other day I even thought about buying it again, but the world of perfume is so big that I would rather try something new. But all in all it's a nice interesting fragrance with many facets
4.5
Lenka85
We will not become friends
I really wanted to like him, the much praised "Crowd-Pleaser" which gives the wearer cool sex appeal, turns men's heads and, according to praise, fits every occasion and every season. It's certainly not a bad perfume (so many fans can't fool after all) and H/S is also excellent, but: I can't stand it on me. Too pushy and somehow "flowing" / soapy it remains flat and penetrating for me. No, unfortunately we will not become friends.
Seductive elegance -
- or in other words : the waisted pantsuit among the fragrances, where the top button of the blazer may remain open to allow a view of the lace top underneath.

Sometimes I have to force myself to be happy. In the form of blind purchases. I try to make my collection as balanced as possible, even if my love for powdery-sweet, warm scents should be clearly recognizable. So sometimes I pay a visit to the local perfumery and pursue a clear goal: I am looking for an elegant office fragrance. - In the end, I test my way through the range and probably decide on another flanker, which I already find in a similar version 5 times in my collection. That's why I like to order blindly, based on reviews in this forum. Especially if there is an attractive offer. This was also the case with "For Her EdT" and a 50ml bottle came into my possession - hoping to have finally found an elegant office fragrance.

The start of our story was bumpy. After the first tests, the scent quickly migrated into the cupboard. No matter if on clothes or skin - it was hardly noticeable for me. A whiff of nothing. A hint of musk and that was it. If I hadn't known that the seller sold 100% original merchandise, I would have thought the fragrance was a fake. But I soon realised that I was the problem - the rest of my family could detect it. Some described it as very delicate and others even as quite intense. So "For Her EdT" had a bleak existence in the closet, at least for a few months. Then I gave it another chance and this time I could perceive it, the spell seemed to be broken.

The first impression ? Delicate floral body powder with a large portion of musk. Powdery, woody, well-groomed, slightly turgid and somehow cool and distant. I take a rosy note - but it is not pure and clear. Rather, it is a dark rose, without a softener note. The fragrance does not leave a noticeable scent on my skin - the first impression remains. The durability is with up to 8/9 hours in the good range. The Sillage is good - it is not overwhelming, but is perceived.

I think that "For Her EdT" is a very beautiful and unique fragrance. So neat and clean, but still not pure. No, it rather seems distant, dark and even a bit pompous. Dark roses, powder and lots of musk. So classic, sophisticated, elegant and somehow also sexy. In a very mature way. He radiates self-confidence and class, that's what makes him so attractive.

Mission Office Scent ? Check
Lovely ❤️
Today a little tester of this scent came fluttering into the house.
I unpacked it right away and sprayed it on.
Mmhh... A wonderfully delicate scent caresses my nose.
But wait a minute... I know the scent!
So again scaled.
I can't think of it right away.
But then...
Yeah, that's Lovely from Sarah Jessica Parker.
For Her actually smells very similar, but without the exhausting woody note that always bothered me with Lovely.
For me, a fragrance, a little like baby oil. Delicate and sweet.
Simply wonderful.
Lovely never made it into my collection, because of that strong woody note that I didn't like, but the scent never let me go.
All the more I am happy to have discovered For Her for me.
He's definitely got what it takes to get into my collection soon.
Snow White's evil stepmother
Since I love scents not only as perfume, but in general, I ordered some fragrant Yankee Candles and other scented candles for the cold season on the internet. With the candles, two perfume samples were kindly fluttered into my house, which were very welcome to me. I am always happy to get to know new fragrances. One of those samples Flaconi gave me was For Her by Narciso Rodriguez.
As soon as I spray it on, I have the feeling that I have fallen into a bouquet of spring flowers. Memories of Pleasures by Estée Lauder come alive. Yes, there it is again, this unmistakable clarity. The fragrance is clean and discreet. So much for my first impression, which I certainly cannot understand rationally. The composition of the two has little in common. Pleasures starts with lots of green notes, violet leaf and white line, For Her with bergamot, orange blossom and osmanthus. Surprisingly, I don't notice much of bergamot, although I usually identify this citrus note that I appreciate relatively quickly. However, the orange blossom, which is much less appreciated by me, also stays very much in the background. What both perfumes obviously have in common is a rather unsweet freshness that soon becomes rose-like. In Pleasures it is rose and peony that have their big, romantic appearance. Here it must be the less romantic Osmanthus, I think.
For Her takes on a somehow fruity character in the base note, which I can't explain from the ingredients either. Then finally a dry, powdery sweetness emerges, which is very natural and has come to stay. It could be mimosa. Or narcissus. In any case, I am now surrounded by a pleasant, delicate soap-like scent, which now also reveals its originality. Unknown flowers open, which at least for me cannot be identified. The melange has something exquisite, noble, expensive - something unusual in any case.
The scent has gotten going, so it seems to me, has found its way after all the aberrations. And matured. Nevertheless, he does not lack temperament. It has something new, eye-catching, interesting, original, is trendy, but always remains cultivated and unobtrusive. That sounds contradictory, but it is not, because everything unites in a kind of refined cheerfulness. Ideal for work in the management days or at board meetings. Elegant, but not too classic. A tightrope walk along the mainstream, he never pushes himself into the foreground. The freshness has long since passed and has given way to a quiet exoticism that appears very powerful in its dark presence.
In other words: the fragrance is quite pleasant, clear, straight-lined, but also elitist, yes, dominant. He's got nothing playful, more serious, determined, confident. He doesn't know coquetry. In this sense, he is more suitable for mature personalities, with which I do not necessarily mean the age.
The sweetness is last characterized by wood tones. The patchouli makes the whole thing earthy and idiosyncratic.
The unusual fragrance undoubtedly has a high recognition factor. I would call him quite heavy and strong. Too strong maybe. At least for me. Not even the musk is lovely, but clearly black. For Her is striking, not easy to classify, irritating, uncompromising. You have to like something like that and above all be able to wear it. I lack the sweet, gentle, which I would have expected at least from the vanilla, which I would not have recognized anyway. For me, For Her is too bulky, too challenging. I miss the smile, the charm, the flirt, a subliminal eroticism and feminine sensuality with this fragrance. We're not made for each other. If this scent were a woman, we probably wouldn't be friends.
I hope no one will hate me now when I say the woman I could well imagine For Her to be is Snow White's stepmother. However, the scent lacks everything demonic, mysterious, as it would fit a witch. What makes me think of the evil stepmother is also the unexpected cold. Amber, musk, vanilla and patchouli usually give a perfume warmth, right up to the fiery, passionate. Here you can feel the cold of determination. The woman who wears For Her cannot be imagined as hesitant or moody. Mood swings are foreign to her. She knows what she wants and has the strength to take it or get it.
Those who identify themselves with the poor, innocently persecuted Snow White will probably be too weak for this bitter, angular scent ...

Seductive Osmanthus
The first 5-7 minutes on my skin are projecting sharper musky-osmanthus combination, which I personally like a lot. What follows is the floral orange blossom, osmanthus heart, although I personally detect some jasmine thrown in for good measure. The florals dominate for about an hour giving way to the leftover osmanthus and amber with warm vanilla, which is basically what sells it to me. It is a seriously seductive perfume which has no close competition composition-wise. Quite divine, this one!
The thing about roses
When it comes to perfumes that smell like rose, it's a difficult thing for me. I absolutely don't like the scent of the Bulgarian rose (i.e. the scent of Chloé?), but when I sniff a real rose in the nursery or on a farm, I find the scent incredibly beautiful, but it's hard to find it again in the perfumery Unfortunately, many perfumes go in this Chloé direction, which I actually strongly reject. And I have to say, Narciso smells very much like it in my opinion, although the rose does not appear in the scents.
However, Narciso is slightly different in some points and therefore it is a perfume that I like to wear. It is more woody, powdery and smells very mature and sophisticated.
I also notice an enormous similarity to Modern Muse by Estée Lauder.
The durability is unbelievable. I have allowed myself half a sprayer on the back of my hand for a while and it is really very present. I think this is the strongest perfume I own and the Sillage is enormous. If I don't smell it, I can rely on other people in the room still having it in their noses.
And to sum it up, who loves roses is well served here.
Kaliha
I did do it after all...
I tested it, but I can't remember what I was thinking. He arrived five minutes ago and was sprayed right onto my skin. The first thought: lilac! Wait. There's no one in it. Could it be the Osmanthus? I'd really rather have bergamot. I'm beginning to notice it get flowery and powdery. I'm hopefully waiting for the base. Whether he manages to convince my Chanel skin chemistry of himself - I wait and report!
Paris91
A long day with For Her...
I tested For Her EDT a long time ago. He didn't think it was bad, but not really wearable for me.
Well, first of all, ticked off.
Until today...

At the moment I am looking for a fragrance that goes in a different direction. Maybe a little bit more special, not as sweet and flowery as my other friends.
So off to the nice department stores and off we went.

Well, I have to say that the scents that are coming out right now are just lame and unimaginative. Sorry, but most of them smell the same, even if we subconsciously tell ourselves that it's not so.
Sweet, sweetest sweetest. That's how it is!
Some of them I think are pretty good, but I just can't smell it anymore. Always the same.

And so I came to For Her EdT again.
A very musky fragrance that goes slightly in a masculine direction. That's exactly what scared me off then and what attracted me today..

For Her is really special. Freshly sprayed I don't notice anything of orange blossom and bergamot. Osmanthus is directly there and she also sprays her flowery scent.
Nothing's easy here. It goes right in! And that's how it stays.
The heart note only appears after 2-3 hours. If anything. Find the scent smells identical from the first minute to the end!
He doesn't really go through a development with me, except that he sometimes gets a slightly masculine touch. I find it quite exciting, but somehow frightens me. I don't want to smell like a man or unisex scent. This doesn't suit me.

And there is also the problem...
For Her is so present that I get headaches when he blows into my nose all the time (H&S is insane for an EDT. About 10-12 hours)
The scent is so special but also great that I just have to have it ;D

I think he's definitely moving in with me. For Her and me? That's gonna be a love-hate thing.

Diaz89Diaz89 2 years ago
Sublime ambery osmanthus - vanilla rendition, with orange blossom making it lighter and more wearable than it otherwise would be.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
the minimal black bottle hides an enveloping musky-powdery fragrance, very sexy but without excess. Good longevity and average sillage
ScentFanScentFan 5 years ago
Per hubby, "You could just throw out all the rest and keep this!"

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Vielen Dank für die anerkennenden und lieben Worte!:-)) Ich wünsche Euch eine schöne Sommerwoche!!
by LaVioletta
by Gaukeleya
by Gaukeleya
by IoanaP
by IoanaP
für Fresh-Foto Challenge~  ********Vielen lieben Dank für eure Auszeichnungen  ********
by Sunshine00
by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
by Lizzy89
by Lizzy89
Geschenke: linker von Pont Neuf, rechter von Antoine - VOLL!
by Meinhardis
by Odinia
by CrazyCat
by CrazyCat

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Ambrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez