For Her Fleur Musc (2017)

For Her Fleur Musc by Narciso Rodriguez

For Her Fleur Musc is a perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-creamy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Pink pepper, Rose, Peony, Musk, Patchouli, Amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.07.2019

8.0 9.0 8.0 7.5/10

Piarara
Good scent with a little "but. "
I bought this fragrance after I smelled it again and again on a colleague. She always drew such a good scent behind her, you knew as soon as she was there.
The fragrance captivated me so I also wanted to smell so good every now and then. (not at work, of course, because that's when you clearly associated this flower scent with her)

It smells like roses and other flowers, like a beautiful flower garden. A little creamy, sweet but not sticky. Also brings a certain freshness and smells like spring for me.
But there's something that's bothering me. That I didn't notice my colleague and I didn't notice it right away but when I smelled it once I noticed it more and more.
Please don't kill me but something in there smells discreetly like sweaty feet...
Not as strong as in a sports dressing room but as if a lady with sweaty feet was wearing perfume that smells good but can't mask her foot odor.
Maybe it smells that way on me, maybe I'm just imagining it. My mama doesn't smell sweaty feet on me when I wear it.
When I wore it I often had to check first if it was not because of my shoes.... but they weren't the ones who smelled like that.
By the way, this smell also seems to be present in other perfumes. Always thought that another colleague of mine just suffered from bad foot odour, but now I think it's her perfume. But I still don't know what it is.
Nevertheless a good fragrance, at the beginning I was really enthusiastic about it, but unfortunately it bothers me so much that I can hardly wear it anymore. Nevertheless a few points for the concept and the Sillage is simply bomb!
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Neroline
It's supposed to rain red roses for me...
...I should encounter all miracles,
the world should reshape itself
and keep their worries to themselves.

For me it's supposed to rain red roses,
i should encounter all miracles,
luck should behave gently,
it shall administer my destiny with love...

...Hildergard Knef sang in 1968 and created a catchy tune that we often heard as children. My mother loved and still loves Chansons.

Every woman has a romantic in her home, and since the rose is associated with so many romantic ideas, it is no wonder that rose fragrances are among the most popular in the perfume industry. Unfortunately, many rose fragrances have something old-fashioned musty about them or remind rather of withered than living roses and are therefore often associated with older ladies.

With Fleur Musk, Narciso Rodrigez has succeeded in creating a rose fragrance that is fresh, modern, clear and floral at the same time. The first smell makes you feel like you're standing in a rose garden. So clear and so intense as if you were standing in the middle of it.
The most intense notes for me are red roses, peonies, red pepper and white musk. The fragrance is a playful dance between washy clean musk and floral notes.
The pink pepper adds a little spiciness and freshness and prevents the fragrance from becoming too serious, amber and patchouli provide depth and warmth.
Fleur Musk is a fresh and cheerful very young and modern fragrance. The purity gives him a certain reticent sex appeal. The ingredients are, as always, first class whatever you smell. Fleur Musk has a very noble Duftaura.

It has an enormous sillage for a flower fragrance and should therefore be dosed sparingly. Despite its delicacy, it can easily last eight hours and is still perceptible on laundry days later. Like all Rodrigez fragrances, it is very intense, so I find it most beautiful in winter. But it is wearable all year round.

Conclusion: Those who like rose fragrances will find Fleur Musk to be one of the most beautiful on the market today. Fleur Musk is fresh, cheerful, very feminine and yet serious enough for the office. It conveys the feeling of having been creamed with a precious cream. The bottle is like all Rodrigez bottles in Bauhaus style here in pink made of heavy coloured glass. A real collector's item.

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Discrete feminity
A White shirt, a simple and elegant tailleur, a simple veil of make up: this is the modern woman who could wear this scent, as feminin as discrete . A "suggested" bouquet with a powdery touch in a minimal and classy pink bottle.
First of all you ave involved by the rose notes, the symbol of feminity, but made more interesting and less "classic-ladylike"by a light peppery touch, only perceivable.The peony note is so soft, light and feminin but immediately you feel the deep character of the musk , made warmer by a patchouli and amber base only suggested.
The result is very discrete and classy, perfect by day in the middle season maybe at the office too, where you don't need too intoxicating or strong fragrance, but something which "smells good" and stays on your skin for hours and hours without resulting too heavy . Nice work, Mr Narciso!
2.5/10

Bribery & Betrayal
If a perfumer you loved and trusted because he produced one of the best perfumes ever, bribed you to cover his pending betrayal, what would you do? Perhaps I'm being melodramatic. Can't help it. I'm an author and melodrama is one of my instincts. Seriously, though. You might wonder how I managed to own an FB of this back-stabber of a perfume. Well, here's the story.

Hubby, who adores the original Narciso Rodriquez For Her above all my other perfumes (being male and captivated by its outright sexiness) and knowing I love rose, happened upon an ad for Fleur Musc and grew excited. Had I heard of it? Wasn't rose a favorite scent and therefore shouldn't this new Rodriquez be a mind-blower? I stared leerily at the ad because my nose (which, fyi, is a little psychic) felt suspicious, but my husband's excitement only grew. It wasn't all that expensive, he said, proud of himself for finding it. Perhaps he could be persuaded to buy it for me, he teased. I couldn't crush his joy. Instead I faked it and said yes. Soon enough the little betrayer arrived, all gorgeous in its dusky pink carton. But what should fall out of the box with it? A watch. Honest! A gleaming gold-toned thing with no insignia, only gold and cream hands on its lovely floral face. What? Grudgingly, I put the watch on I didn't want. Prettily it ticked away, keeping perfect time after I set it.

Warily I tried the perfume, which validated my suspicions. Both my nostrils snapped shut immediately in self-defense, warning me to stop smelling asap. Too late. My brain had already detected the chemicals, already smelled notes from flowers that never grew on this earth. Angry that I'd let my husband spend his money on this, I told him the truth. It was dreadful and I'd suspected it all along. He wasn't that wounded. He'd struck out, but knows there'll be another chance at bat. Guys are like that. Me, I just felt completely betrayed and bribed to accept a perfume that has no more business next to the glorious Narciso Rodiquez For Her than a paint can has next to a meadow of wild flowers.

All right, all right. I'm probably being too harsh. The whole planet does not have my nose. There are probably many undisturbed by the aromachemicals that cause me instant anosmia. If you're one of them, if you like scents like (gasp) J'Adore, do try this gentle, musky, dusky rosiness. I wish your nose and it happiness together. Pardon me while I find a hammer for a watch. Yes, I'll serve my time in melodrama jail, but first a plea.

Dear Narciso Rodriquez, you of the wondrous For Her, please don't abandon us, your admiring customers, to the unworthy artifices that lure perfumers today. Unleash your genius again using the high quality ingredients that once bowed to your creative command.

Okay, I'm done. Off to jail.

Diaz89 28 days ago
A fresh and modern take on roses, on par with Stella McCartney in my opinion, except this one may be a bit more girly than Stella.
Jazzy76 12 months ago
In a deep pink bottle,a Musky-flowery and very feminin scent, with the usual powdery touch. A 4seasons pleasure with an average sillage.
Alex1984 14 months ago
Rose and violets along Narciso’s trademark musk. A more introvert Insolence; brighter and more powdery. Shines in autumn and spring! Nice!!+2
9.0