For Her Pure Musc (2019)

For Her Pure Musc by Narciso Rodriguez

For Her Pure Musc is a new perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Sonia Constant

Musk, White blossoms, Cashmeran

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 13.08.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Julia Bergshoeff.

8.0 6.0 7.0 8.5/10

DonJuanDeCat
Sniffing the musk again! And it smells good!
Hello hello and welcome to read something new from me again this evening. Hey, sooo unpopular, as I thought, I'm apparently not, hmm... because I have so many fans! Hmm... I should shoot YouTube videos, like perfume reviews or something, he he he :DD
(And I'm already conceited!)

Anyway, today I'm talking about the latest scent from Narciso Rodriguez. It is "For Her Pure Musc" from the Musc series, of which there are already a lot of fragrances. For those of you who don't know: Musc means musk in French. In dictionaries there is beside musk among other things also the term musk animal. This is helpful for idiots like me, because I used to think (much earlier!!!!) that musk was "any" flower... and somehow I always had the image of a flower with purple flowers in mind, but don't ask me why. I didn't even know that some scents like musk or amber came from the animal kingdom and I thought that everything that was scented was somehow only of flowery origin... yes laughs only, I had no idea :D

So, now that we all know what musk is, I come to the smell!

The fragrance:
At the beginning I smell flowery scents, which I cannot identify (but which smell of the white flowers I have just mentioned), as well as sweet musks. The musk is intense and, as the fragrance name already suggests, somehow actually comes across more pure and thus seems more animal than in many other fragrances. But anyone who normally doesn't like animal scents can still sniff it out here, because the animal scent is smellable, but not as strong as with other animal scents such as Zibet or Bibergeil. Because apart from musk, I also like the other animal scents rather less, even if they should smell somewhat similar to musk.
Anyway, you can smell a beautiful musk scent, combined with white flowers and now also with soft powdery scents in the background.
Much later it smells more like floral notes, as the white flowers either become more intense or the musk gradually fades. In any case, the musk is now more in the background, but still gives a nice sweetness. In addition, the fragrance is and remains gentle and soft until the end.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is above average. So this means that for a while it will be good to smell from close up. The shelf life is quite okay with seven to eight hours.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular as always, with a shield-like shape inside, where the white, milky colour is and where the scent liquid is also filled. As usual, the name and the brand are written directly on the bottle, without a label being used. The cuboid lid is black and slightly shiny. All in all just as beautiful as the red, black or pink bottles of Narciso Rodriguez.

Sooo... first the bad news: The fragrance is not a world novelty, nothing groundbreaking or otherwise a fragrance that would quickly stand out from other (well made) musk fragrances. It also has no real recognition feature, since it smells quite similar to other fragrances.

This all sounds pretty negative now, right? Wrong! Because it does something that every fragrance should do: it simply smells good. Pretty good, actually. Of course, it is difficult to decide for the scent if you already have some musk scents or similar scents, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong with this one, so that a test would be worthwhile in any case. Especially for those who want to experience the musk note a little more intense, pure and a little more animal.

It can then be worn as an all-rounder, because it is neither too light nor too heavy, so that it could be used well as a scent of the day at any time of the year, but also for going out. Although he is actually quite okay in terms of sillage, I would have wished for him to be a little stronger for going out. In any case you look quite nice with it (yes yummy and so too, already good :D) and also very sexy.

Soo... then I'm back at the end and wish you all a nice evening! And don't laugh so much about the fact that I used to think musk was flowers...! DD
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Warm cold shower
How's that work? I wonder, too. In the end, this sensation only comes to me with For Her Pure Musc and the For Her Musc Collection. It has a touch of metallic, clinking cold and an extra portion of the finest cuddly fabric softener. The white flowers are stunned by the cold, so that the flower edges are already slightly transparent. Sometimes, however, he does not like to be seen, prefers to retreat and hide behind his fragrance carrier. He is an eerie skin smoother, sits firmly at the neck and at the wrist. He is friendly, does not want to touch anyone, but he has his own opinion, which he communicates clearly. He doesn't want to be noticed, that's far from it, the game of hide-and-seek attracts him more. Sonia has created a great fragrance here that is not always my first choice, but every now and then it just does the soul good.

Dialogue with my conscience
I: He's simply brilliant. For me the best NR ever. Want to have.
G: Please go, now you already have three of them. It's always the same brew anyway.
I: That's not true at all. The direction is of course similar, but this is much gentler than the For ago. And much more mature than the L'eau for her. And much more springlike and carefree than the Musc Collection. And there is a minimal sweetish undertone, only very delicate, which the others don't have at all - maybe a trace of orange or mandarin...
G: Yes, what one can talk oneself into... Even the flacons all look the same.
I: Fortunately, because I really like them. And this clear white is just perfect for spring and summer, just a dream.
G: If this thing is so light, it probably won't stick with you.
I: And whether, sprayed 6 hours ago and still there, even that fits.
G: But you didn't want to increase your collection anymore. You didn't want to buy any more. NOTHING, you said.
I: I know, you're right. This is the last one now. It's just perfect and the L'eau for her and the Musc will soon be empty and both are gone. So this is a really sensible investment in my Narciso future.
G: Please go, talk about sensible and don't know where to put the bottles anymore I: I still have everyone well accommodated. And it's so nice and narrow, there's a place there when the other NRs move a bit closer together.
G: Your limit is 30. And 1.5 years ago it was 13, if I may remind you.
I: You're not allowed. And now SCHNAUZE.
Wants to have!!!
10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Pure Perfect
As a confirmed NR lover, and this for many years now, I was naturally also curious about Pure Musc, because as soon as new "Narcisos" appear, my heart beats faster and I must go to test at the next opportunity. And the good thing is that I never get disappointed :-)

And I just gotta say,
There is no other perfume brand that can convince me with every single fragrance. Even with well-known perfume manufacturers, there are sometimes lukewarm waters that you could easily do without.
Narciso Rodriguez, on the other hand, has a straight track - an unmistakable Narciso DNA meanders through all the lines and if you like this fragrance of musk, flowers and clear, powdery freshness, it's perfect.
As perfect as Pure Musc - therefore also the title... but now more about the scent:

Pure Musc can be imagined as a perfume that is best worn during the transition between winter and spring. Baptismally fresh musk paired with light flowers and a creamy ground envelops you in a well-groomed, powdery cloud, very reserved and present at the same time.
Pure Musc reminds me a lot of Musc Collection. Those who know this also know what they have to imagine under the new.
A bright, clear and yet pleasantly cuddly fragrance - perfect for the office or important appointments.
Understatement and seriousness can be embodied very well with Pure Musc.

I sprayed Pure Musc on at noon today and can still see it well, but I wasn't exactly thrifty either. Compared to other NR fragrances, it is somewhat more reserved. The shelf life and Sillage fit however to the smell; here everything is held beautifully dezent; like a precious body oil.

The bottle is also top class once again. Typical Narciso and the colours fit perfectly.
Wins very noble and high quality.
The brand has also chosen the release date very cleverly - Pure Musc fits at minus temperatures, but I think it will have the best effect in spring
Narciso Rodriguez can go on like this; the fragrances are all direct hits and stand out from the sweet and squeaky new releases. Discreet, neat, straight.

Fluffiger Sommerschnee verzaubert die Landschaft  Ihr Lieben, vielen herzlichen Dank für Eure wundervollen und fluffigen Kommentare! :-))!!
by LaVioletta