For Her Pure Musc (2019)

For Her Pure Musc by Narciso Rodriguez

For Her Pure Musc is a new perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Sonia Constant

Musk, White blossoms, Cashmeran

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.05.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Julia Bergshoeff.

Dialogue with my conscience
I: He's simply brilliant. For me the best NR ever. Want to have.
G: Please go, now you already have three of them. It's always the same brew anyway.
I: That's not true at all. The direction is of course similar, but this is much gentler than the For ago. And much more mature than the L'eau for her. And much more springlike and carefree than the Musc Collection. And there is a minimal sweetish undertone, only very delicate, which the others don't have at all - maybe a trace of orange or mandarin...
G: Yes, what one can talk oneself into... Even the flacons all look the same.
I: Fortunately, because I really like them. And this clear white is just perfect for spring and summer, just a dream.
G: If this thing is so light, it probably won't stick with you.
I: And whether, sprayed 6 hours ago and still there, even that fits.
G: But you didn't want to increase your collection anymore. You didn't want to buy any more. NOTHING, you said.
I: I know, you're right. This is the last one now. It's just perfect and the L'eau for her and the Musc will soon be empty and both are gone. So this is a really sensible investment in my Narciso future.
G: Please go, talk about sensible and don't know where to put the bottles anymore I: I still have everyone well accommodated. And it's so nice and narrow, there's a place there when the other NRs move a bit closer together.
G: Your limit is 30. And 1.5 years ago it was 13, if I may remind you.
I: You're not allowed. And now SCHNAUZE.
Wants to have!!!
10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Pure Perfect
As a confirmed NR lover, and this for many years now, I was naturally also curious about Pure Musc, because as soon as new "Narcisos" appear, my heart beats faster and I must go to test at the next opportunity. And the good thing is that I never get disappointed :-)

And I just gotta say,
There is no other perfume brand that can convince me with every single fragrance. Even with well-known perfume manufacturers, there are sometimes lukewarm waters that you could easily do without.
Narciso Rodriguez, on the other hand, has a straight track - an unmistakable Narciso DNA meanders through all the lines and if you like this fragrance of musk, flowers and clear, powdery freshness, it's perfect.
As perfect as Pure Musc - therefore also the title... but now more about the scent:

Pure Musc can be imagined as a perfume that is best worn during the transition between winter and spring. Baptismally fresh musk paired with light flowers and a creamy ground envelops you in a well-groomed, powdery cloud, very reserved and present at the same time.
Pure Musc reminds me a lot of Musc Collection. Those who know this also know what they have to imagine under the new.
A bright, clear and yet pleasantly cuddly fragrance - perfect for the office or important appointments.
Understatement and seriousness can be embodied very well with Pure Musc.

I sprayed Pure Musc on at noon today and can still see it well, but I wasn't exactly thrifty either. Compared to other NR fragrances, it is somewhat more reserved. The shelf life and Sillage fit however to the smell; here everything is held beautifully dezent; like a precious body oil.

The bottle is also top class once again. Typical Narciso and the colours fit perfectly.
Wins very noble and high quality.
The brand has also chosen the release date very cleverly - Pure Musc fits at minus temperatures, but I think it will have the best effect in spring
Narciso Rodriguez can go on like this; the fragrances are all direct hits and stand out from the sweet and squeaky new releases. Discreet, neat, straight.

by Sweetsmell75