Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso 2014 Eau de Parfum

Chimidoro
17.06.2018 - 06:13 PM

Gardenia Blossoms Beside The Local Chippy

I love(d) this and got it at the moment of its release, however, and please do give me some credence, this has a tendency to smell of chips in newspaper.
It's beautiful. It's not "masculine" to my nose, though others seem able to sense a strong masculinity in it - according to the reviews posted here, but I think you're all mad.
Well, it's your turn to think that I'm the mad one.
Smells of chips in newspaper wrap in the eighties.
Let it develop and smell the air. Picture yourself at Brighton pier with a paper bag full of chips. Fish optional. This is what it smells like. This realization has killed this scent for me many times. I still love it, but the moment I smell those chips I just think to myself that I don't want to potentially be seen as the one who just ate chips.
Today I am lucky and I don't smell the chips. Yet.
But I know they're there. Lurking.

Latest Reviews

ChimidoroChimidoro 4 years ago
Sinner (Eau de Parfum) - Kat Von D

Sinner (Eau de Parfum) Cute Bottle
This was promising to begin with but effectively disappointed me in its execution. Started out creamy and floral (orange blossom) but eventually turned into a boring berries (plum) and patchouli non-entity of a scent. In the opening stage I found...

ChimidoroChimidoro 4 years ago
La Mia Perla - La Perla

La Mia Perla A Comfort Scent
Creamy coconut & salty suede through to a musky heart. A mainly vanillic, savory scent with a dry down of soft, woody, steamed rice/vanilla in the ilk of KENZO AMOUR, minus any floral notes. 6 hour longevity with one spray per wrist, starts with...