Narciso (2016)Eau de Parfum Poudrée

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian rose, White jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesMusk
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Black cedar, White cedar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 30.03.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Raquel Zimmermann.

10.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Santalwalti
A fragrance with charisma and iridescent luminosity
Raised cedars line the horizon
The wood, harsh and dark, it spices the air
Still closing his balm
Keeping like a precious treasure
The sun bows before the earth
So it seems, but in truth it is the other way round

A strong rosewood full of buds and shoots
Deep red and in a mysterious way they escape from the trunk
Who opened and paved their way?
Silent heralds of an elegant blossom splendour
The roses can already be guessed
On quiet soles they come along

Jasmine, bright, pearling and absorbing the evening moisture
Illuminates the fragrant events
Powder flakes blowing from the trees all around
They are flowers, creamy white and rose delicate
Pollinated and satisfied they detach themselves
Make way for the foliage and apple fruit

They condense on the floor to form a carpet
Which you hardly want to step on, so soft, so velvety
I touch some flowers, feel their silky smoothness I lead them to the nose and mouth
One may kiss flowers tenderly
They were soaked with vanilla
Vanilla blossoms enchant the way

Arriving at the cedars swaying in the wind
I see a table made of light wood
The table is set, a carafe attracts my attention
Light gold, a clear liquid shimmers in it
A shine and glow assumes
Again, I am urged to smell it
And something seductive surrounds me
Musk oil - very delicate leather notes get caught
In irresistible sweetness, a sweetness without any heaviness
More like getting lost in the hair of your beloved Touching and searching and asking for more
I will sit down at this table by the cedars The soon blooming roses and the blossom tissue
And an indescribably radiant musk oil

The Eau de Parfum Poudrée lives up to its name.
It is very impressive in its presence at the beginning, but then it spreads out on my skin, penetrates deep into it, stays long. It has something sweet and satisfying and makes silence, comforts a troubled soul, warms and wraps itself like a saving stole in the increasingly cool evening air
What I have described in pictures above, I actually smell: Rosy, woody, jasmine, apple, gourmandig-creamy, a touch of earthy leather and above all radiantly sweet musk oil. A bright fragrance with mysterious depth and yet lightly winged and with refreshing sex appeal. A fragrance with charisma and appeal. Am inspired !

The heavy bottle with 90 ml has a very high-quality effect and is beautifully designed. Its glass conjures up surprising lighting effects when held against the light, which goes very well with the fragrance. The liquid appears feminine through painting and is pink in colour. I am very enthusiastic about this fragrance, I will wear it also in cool spring, on cuddly autumn and winter days.
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Noble, cuddly, powdery
Narciso Rodriguez Poudrée is a powdery, warm, slightly woody fragrance. The musk and cedar in particular are clearly perceptible, resulting in a classic but by no means old-fashioned symbiosis with the powdery notes. The fragrance is very feminine and attractive, but it seems to me rather noble and grown-up, but not playful and not youthful (although it is quite suitable for young women with appropriate behaviour).

In my opinion, the durability is average to good (7-9 hours it is definitely perceptible, the first half clearly, afterwards rather subtle). My impression is that it lasts even longer on clothes or in the hair and still smells very warm and nice.

How I personally found the scent: I was looking for a classic, feminine & powdery fragrance; as my absolute favourite fragrance of many years, "Love Chloé" was incomprehensibly discontinued by Chloé. This one smelled very powdery/floral and I wanted to find something similar. "Poudrée" is actually quite different, as it is not flowery but almost tart and a little dry. Nevertheless, this fragrance is very powdery, yet this fragrance is feminine, noble and adult, yet after a few days of testing I have taken this fragrance to my heart. I like him in everyday life, but I can understand it, even if it is too difficult for many people. I personally don't find it too heavy for the work, but you shouldn't overdo it with the spraying. 1-2x is really quite enough. My conclusion: Great recommendation for powder lovers, who have nothing against tart notes and musk!
10.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Flowerwood powder
It is winter in a spa hotel somewhere in southern Germany. The sun rises over the hills and behind the fog and life slowly awakens in the house.
Breakfast has already begun and some guests are taking a dip in the swimming pool. Hardworking helpers distribute fragrant clean white laundry in the sauna and wellness area. The atmosphere is relaxed, clean, fresh and tidy. Through the large glass pane you can now see how the fog slowly dissolves. The world outside looks dimmed and enchanted.

In the Asia area, a member of staff prepares the body powder that she needs for various treatments: In finely ground rice powder, she mixes the ingredients she collected in summer with sweet grass from her homeland: rose petals, jasmine, cedar wood and sweet grass are finely ground in a mortar and mixed with the powder. After the treatment, a large powder puff is dipped into the container and the flower wood powder is now applied to the skin. It cools the skin, prevents chafing and deodorizes. The scent is beguiling and soothing.

Narciso poudrée is such a fragrance: gentle, beguiling and calm. Very fine and restrained, yet with a good portion of musk. Narciso poudrée is a very feminine and seductive fragrance. One who comes along on quiet soles, but does not hide at all. An ideal fragrance for the daily office routine. If you leave the dosage at 2-3 sprays, you will hardly disturb anyone and still be noticed. He is not someone you can smell on every corner, for this reason alone he is something special. Narciso Rodriguez has succeeded in incorporating vetiver here without the fragrance automatically having a masculine effect. But it conveys the slightly reserved coolness that it radiates. The flowers are well visible, but not too playful. It can also be worn in areas where discretion is required, but women still want to smell good.

To some people it may seem old-fashioned because of the powdery impression. I cannot confirm this impression. My grandma smelled different. Narciso poudrée is a very modern fragrance that goes its own way and does not follow the mainstream. He has a high recognition value and is sexy without being disreputable or too playful. I've been approached about him many times
Conclusion: For me Narciso poudrée is a very feminine autumn/winter scent. In the cool air it can develop its full beauty. He wouldn't be alive enough for me in summer. It is particularly suitable for everyday work in areas where a high level of technical knowledge and at the same time restraint are required.
6.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

LaRoseNoir89
Absolutely worth a Riecher!
Anyone who has ever smelt of Narciso Rodriguez for her should definitely smell it if they are a fan of powdery scents! In my opinion, I find the powdery version much better, more charming, softer, simply lovelier. While at the beginning I feel the For Her version very strict in the beginning and afterwards it goes into an elegant, more distinguished, let's say more mature nuances, which is not bad, but a bit too hard for me. So now with Narciso Poudre I have simply found the best scent for me!
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Karloleo
Love on the 3rd Riecher...
...or all good things are three?!
How do I start?
Poudreé is truly a fragrance that has made me ponder.

The first time I became aware of Poudreé by chance.
On the search for a completely different fragrance, my gaze fell directly on the simple, elegant, delicately nude bottle and the name... I was directly taken and grabbed directly to a test strip. Sprayed, sniffed and ... mh, nothing special somehow. The test strip landed directly in the next trash can and I left the perfumery disappointed.

Then I read all the extremely positive comments here in the forum and got into the brooding.
Why do so many people think it's so great?!
It just wouldn't let me go and so I went back to the perfumery at the next opportunity, purposefully to the NR shelf.
Curious about the others as well, I tested 4 Rodriguez. And I guess that was the mistake. I was literally slain by the typical Rodriguez musk.
Poudreé made a very dusty, old-fashioned impression on me.
I had to agree with the "Tante- Prusseliese- Kommi" unfortunately and made a hook for me it.

Until a week ago.
I was once again in the perfumery and allowed myself a new fragrance.
The saleswoman enclosed 2 more scent samples. Among others Poudreé.
"Oh no, not Poudreé! I don't like him!" I thought to myself.
Arrived at home, I read all the nice comments again and dared a third try.
This time only Poudreé and me in a relaxed environment. And what can I say...
WOW! You were right.

A fragrance so powdery tender, I'm in love.
With me it starts a little scratchy with a strong jasmine note, but with me this is the case with a lot of jasmine scents.
This evaporates very quickly and it becomes so wonderfully powdery creamy and a bit sweet.
Very delicate, very elegant and feminine.
I'm all over

A really great fragrance, which you should however dose very discreetly, because otherwise it quickly gets the dusty "aunt Prusseliese-character" again.
For me a sprayer is enough, which I dab lightly with my clothes, otherwise it becomes too much for me. And nevertheless it has an outstanding Sillage and durability with me.
I put it on just before seven this morning and still notice it well now, 12 hours later.

For me definitely one of the best perfumes I've seen so far.
Everything's just right here. Flacon and name perfectly match the fragrance.

You white, velvety glow!
Dear Community, I was interested in fragrances a long time ago, but other passions kept me from really adding to this pleasure.
Amourious entanglements, books, shoes, fashion ( ultrafemines, dresses and Mary-Janes!), my passion for EVERYTHING that grabs my senses and ensnares hardly left room for a FULL turn to olfactory.
Inspired by this wonderful forum, I began to browse perfumeries, first overtaxed, then amazed, then becoming more and more secure.
This fragrance was one of the first to cast a spell over me.
Powder - not dry, but packed in cream.
A life-affirming fragrance that is never too euphoric, too much, too pompous, too kitschy, too "wanted".
He greets me with a hugging opulence that offers beautiful curves and warmth - without ever seeming loud and too extraverted.
Nevertheless, he remains determined, aware of his balanced delicacy and does not hide himself on the contrary.
Like an elegant, but still secretly playful woman - a being of world, who is neither girlie nor lady.
Not because she can't decide - she's already decided, and consciously.
I see and feel fine lingerie, a festively decorated table with old family silver, but also a self-created bouquet of flowers that reveals more beauty than any florist's counterpart could ever do.
If I carry you, so I am completely at home, I am aware of all my femininity, but it is a tender flowing femininity, which does not cement anything, but leaves room for softness and gentle perfection.
Thank you... I found you.
8.0 8.0 9.0 6.5/10

Coincidences exist.....
Yesterday I was slightly bored and hoping something exciting would happen...
Sure, it didn't happen...
So I had to reduce "frustration" and crept into a perfumery to brighten my mood...

Actually I wasn't looking for anything special, so I just grabbed some bottles that attracted me...

"The little square one has a great color - like nude," - and whoop in his hand and then it says "Poudrée"! Yess!

Sprayed on my wrist and my heart opens!
The little one has it in him!

to the fragrance:
First I can clearly see the sweet jasmine... the buttocks well and strongly powdered she has also !

Unfortunately I can only perceive the listed rose very gently, but the jasmine comes out too strong (as always)...

Gradually I can perceive a great soft musk scent, which together with the sweet jasmine in the powder-rain air jumps practice.....

They have enormous stamina! The scent holds and holds and holds - oh how great

A wonderful sweet powderiness accompanies me the whole day, whereby towards the "end" another light cedar note comes up... so fine that it does not disturb, but rather rounds off the whole fragrance!

A place in my collection is definitely secured for Poudrée and I look forward to his soon move in with me - then cuddling is the order of the day :)
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Sheelchen57
And again here angry foxed! :-)
The Poudree came today, OMG... it's beautiful! I usually don't recognize the notes in the description and don't smell the iris. For me, it begins really wummsig, but first rather creamy-wummsig than powdery. The powder comes after approx. 10 minutes, then probably the cedar wood joins to it. I find between heart and base the scent no longer changes so much. Due to the slightly sticky consistency, it probably holds up quite well, but I can't judge that so well yet. And it's true, it's better to just spray 1-2 times and then wait and not immediately go to the bakery or the office. :-)) And at 30 degrees in the shade maybe not, for me rather an autumn-winter fragrance, but sensational!
The bottle looks very noble and valuable.

By the way: Starting with the heart note, the scent looks familiar to me, as if I had had something like this before, but should have been a long time ago, perhaps in the 80-90s.

Edit: I would describe the durability as mediocre. After approx. 5-6 hours the scent is perceptible with me only close to the body.

Espargenomenon
2018-03-07-##-## UTC --

This just swathes one in a blanket of sheer gorgeosity: one becometh veritably ~espargenomenon~ in said blanket. The muskiness is just intoxicating - it's the °whoozy-swoony° sort of musk - and transfigures the rose-jasmine accord - or whatever it is - it almost doesn't matter. Well, it does matter - sort of - if one is to accurately describe the fume; but it doesn't matter in that one feels it could be pretty much anything, and that it's the transfiguration that is the essence of this 'fume rather than what is transfigured.

Actually, the same applies to the other one in a very-nearly-cubick bottle - ~Tendre~, I think it's called; so please kindly bear with me if I just paste most of this review into that place also.

It may seem like a bit of a literary cop-out, just calling it ~gorgeous~ & ~gorgeously espargenontes~; but anyone who has tried this 'fume will know, and anyone who ventures to try it will learn, that the description is fitting in particularly compropriate manner: and the use of transliterated Biblickal Greek not merely an arbitrary literary device.

Trucklady 9 months ago
By no means a musk fan; this is saved from ennui by the hint of jasmine.+2
6.0
6.0
Jazzy76 23 months ago
Minimal, modern and classy, it's a flowery-musky scent less intense than the classic Narciso Rodríguez for her, but easier to wear .Good.+3

by Heavenly85
by Heavenly85
... auch die Geistwesen begehren einen guten Duft ;)I .. Happy Halloween ! .. (Fresh/gruselig) ...
by IrisNobile
(1)  von lichthellem Moschusöl troffend und am Abend strahlend, wenn die Sonne tief steht...
by ChatonNoir
by ChatonNoir
(2)  geheimnisvoll-schimmernd, verführerisch-gourmandig und ganz schön sexy ...
by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
by BlueValkyrie
(3) kräftiges Holz voller Knospen und Triebe, tiefrot erblühend und auf geheime Weise dem Rosenstock entsprungen, stille Verkünder einer wundervollen Blütenpracht und einer ebensolchen Liebe
by Zelena
by PiaMia
by PiaMia
by MissMass
by MissMass
Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée)
by Rogelio
by Mon4
by Mon4

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Her (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Him (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez