Narciso (2016) Eau de Parfum Poudrée

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian rose, White jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesMusk
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Black cedar, White cedar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 10.11.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Raquel Zimmermann.

6.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

LaRoseNoir89
Absolutely worth a Riecher!
Anyone who has ever smelt of Narciso Rodriguez for her should definitely smell it if they are a fan of powdery scents! In my opinion, I find the powdery version much better, more charming, softer, simply lovelier. While at the beginning I feel the For Her version very strict in the beginning and afterwards it goes into an elegant, more distinguished, let's say more mature nuances, which is not bad, but a bit too hard for me. So now with Narciso Poudre I have simply found the best scent for me!
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Karloleo
Love on the 3rd Riecher...
...or all good things are three?!
How do I start?
Poudreé is truly a fragrance that has made me ponder.

The first time I became aware of Poudreé by chance.
On the search for a completely different fragrance, my gaze fell directly on the simple, elegant, delicately nude bottle and the name... I was directly taken and grabbed directly to a test strip. Sprayed, sniffed and ... mh, nothing special somehow. The test strip landed directly in the next trash can and I left the perfumery disappointed.

Then I read all the extremely positive comments here in the forum and got into the brooding.
Why do so many people think it's so great?!
It just wouldn't let me go and so I went back to the perfumery at the next opportunity, purposefully to the NR shelf.
Curious about the others as well, I tested 4 Rodriguez. And I guess that was the mistake. I was literally slain by the typical Rodriguez musk.
Poudreé made a very dusty, old-fashioned impression on me.
I had to agree with the "Tante- Prusseliese- Kommi" unfortunately and made a hook for me it.

Until a week ago.
I was once again in the perfumery and allowed myself a new fragrance.
The saleswoman enclosed 2 more scent samples. Among others Poudreé.
"Oh no, not Poudreé! I don't like him!" I thought to myself.
Arrived at home, I read all the nice comments again and dared a third try.
This time only Poudreé and me in a relaxed environment. And what can I say...
WOW! You were right.

A fragrance so powdery tender, I'm in love.
With me it starts a little scratchy with a strong jasmine note, but with me this is the case with a lot of jasmine scents.
This evaporates very quickly and it becomes so wonderfully powdery creamy and a bit sweet.
Very delicate, very elegant and feminine.
I'm all over

A really great fragrance, which you should however dose very discreetly, because otherwise it quickly gets the dusty "aunt Prusseliese-character" again.
For me a sprayer is enough, which I dab lightly with my clothes, otherwise it becomes too much for me. And nevertheless it has an outstanding Sillage and durability with me.
I put it on just before seven this morning and still notice it well now, 12 hours later.

For me definitely one of the best perfumes I've seen so far.
Everything's just right here. Flacon and name perfectly match the fragrance.

You white, velvety glow!
Dear Community, I was interested in fragrances a long time ago, but other passions kept me from really adding to this pleasure.
Amourious entanglements, books, shoes, fashion ( ultrafemines, dresses and Mary-Janes!), my passion for EVERYTHING that grabs my senses and ensnares hardly left room for a FULL turn to olfactory.
Inspired by this wonderful forum, I began to browse perfumeries, first overtaxed, then amazed, then becoming more and more secure.
This fragrance was one of the first to cast a spell over me.
Powder - not dry, but packed in cream.
A life-affirming fragrance that is never too euphoric, too much, too pompous, too kitschy, too "wanted".
He greets me with a hugging opulence that offers beautiful curves and warmth - without ever seeming loud and too extraverted.
Nevertheless, he remains determined, aware of his balanced delicacy and does not hide himself on the contrary.
Like an elegant, but still secretly playful woman - a being of world, who is neither girlie nor lady.
Not because she can't decide - she's already decided, and consciously.
I see and feel fine lingerie, a festively decorated table with old family silver, but also a self-created bouquet of flowers that reveals more beauty than any florist's counterpart could ever do.
If I carry you, so I am completely at home, I am aware of all my femininity, but it is a tender flowing femininity, which does not cement anything, but leaves room for softness and gentle perfection.
Thank you... I found you.
8.0 8.0 9.0 6.5/10

Coincidences exist.....
Yesterday I was slightly bored and hoping something exciting would happen...
Sure, it didn't happen...
So I had to reduce "frustration" and crept into a perfumery to brighten my mood...

Actually I wasn't looking for anything special, so I just grabbed some bottles that attracted me...

"The little square one has a great color - like nude," - and whoop in his hand and then it says "Poudrée"! Yess!

Sprayed on my wrist and my heart opens!
The little one has it in him!

to the fragrance:
First I can clearly see the sweet jasmine... the buttocks well and strongly powdered she has also !

Unfortunately I can only perceive the listed rose very gently, but the jasmine comes out too strong (as always)...

Gradually I can perceive a great soft musk scent, which together with the sweet jasmine in the powder-rain air jumps practice.....

They have enormous stamina! The scent holds and holds and holds - oh how great

A wonderful sweet powderiness accompanies me the whole day, whereby towards the "end" another light cedar note comes up... so fine that it does not disturb, but rather rounds off the whole fragrance!

A place in my collection is definitely secured for Poudrée and I look forward to his soon move in with me - then cuddling is the order of the day :)
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Sheelchen57
And again here angry foxed! :-)
The Poudree came today, OMG... it's beautiful! I usually don't recognize the notes in the description and don't smell the iris. For me, it begins really wummsig, but first rather creamy-wummsig than powdery. The powder comes after approx. 10 minutes, then probably the cedar wood joins to it. I find between heart and base the scent no longer changes so much. Due to the slightly sticky consistency, it probably holds up quite well, but I can't judge that so well yet. And it's true, it's better to just spray 1-2 times and then wait and not immediately go to the bakery or the office. :-)) And at 30 degrees in the shade maybe not, for me rather an autumn-winter fragrance, but sensational!
The bottle looks very noble and valuable.

By the way: Starting with the heart note, the scent looks familiar to me, as if I had had something like this before, but should have been a long time ago, perhaps in the 80-90s.

Edit: I would describe the durability as mediocre. After approx. 5-6 hours the scent is perceptible with me only close to the body.

Espargenomenon
2018-03-07-##-## UTC --

This just swathes one in a blanket of sheer gorgeosity: one becometh veritably ~espargenomenon~ in said blanket. The muskiness is just intoxicating - it's the °whoozy-swoony° sort of musk - and transfigures the rose-jasmine accord - or whatever it is - it almost doesn't matter. Well, it does matter - sort of - if one is to accurately describe the fume; but it doesn't matter in that one feels it could be pretty much anything, and that it's the transfiguration that is the essence of this 'fume rather than what is transfigured.

Actually, the same applies to the other one in a very-nearly-cubick bottle - ~Tendre~, I think it's called; so please kindly bear with me if I just paste most of this review into that place also.

It may seem like a bit of a literary cop-out, just calling it ~gorgeous~ & ~gorgeously espargenontes~; but anyone who has tried this 'fume will know, and anyone who ventures to try it will learn, that the description is fitting in particularly compropriate manner: and the use of transliterated Biblickal Greek not merely an arbitrary literary device.

Trucklady 143 days ago
By no means a musk fan; this is saved from ennui by the hint of jasmine.+2
6.0
6.0
Jazzy76 19 months ago
Minimal, modern and classy, it's a flowery-musky scent less intense than the classic Narciso Rodríguez for her, but easier to wear .Good.+3

by Heavenly85
by Heavenly85
... auch die Geistwesen begehren einen guten Duft ;)I .. Happy Halloween ! .. (Fresh/gruselig) ...
by IrisNobile
by MissMass
by MissMass
by PiaMia
by PiaMia
Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée)
by Rogelio