Narciso 2016 Eau de Parfum Poudrée

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian roseBulgarian rose JasmineJasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesMuskMusk
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver Black cedarBlack cedar White cedarWhite cedar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.05.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Raquel Zimmermann.

Poudrée, Ambrée and Rouge or: three Narcisos in one week - a little comparison
After I unpacked a bottle of Narciso Rouge at the beginning of the week and reported about it, then on Thursday the Ambrée thanks to a bottling of PetiteMadame was allowed to test, here comes my review of the third in the bunch. Many thanks to Moenique, who bottled this fragrance for me.

Basically, I like powdery fragrances and have accordingly Eau de Zwitsal, Wolkenseifen Be my Baby, Nenuco, Bulgari Petits & Mamans called my own (although I find the latter two not necessarily too powdery).

To the Poudrée: In the usual manner, I first wetted a paper strip with it, let it work on me, after about 3 hours it was allowed on the skin.

The top note: rose and jasmine, in the first two, three minutes the rose predominates, then it is a tie between the two. A touch of musk joins in, overall a wonderful floral warm note. It feels to me like a touch - really just a touch! - Vanilla. Very sensual, unlike on paper, however, on my skin it briefly takes on a synthetic edge after about 4 to 5 minutes - I found that a bit distracting. This note disappears very quickly, however.

In the top note, Rouge and Poudrée are similar, but Poudrée does not develop this demanding force, remains rather more discreet. The jasmine does not impose itself, is held finely in check.

After about 20 minutes, another transformation: rose and jasmine join discreetly in the background, musk, cedar and a touch of iris emerge. All in all, a beautiful, soft round composition.
Vetiver I do not smell here either, but as I wrote in a previous review: vetiver is one of the fragrance oils that I use for years almost daily in a homemade base blend and that probably higher concentrated than it is found in most perfumes (I like it earthy and heavy and create me among other things with vetiver my own base). From there I attribute the vetiver note not perceptible here for me to my probably meanwhile set smell blindness for vetiver.
In terms of intensity, the heart note of Poudrèe is between Ambrée (less intense) and Rouge (significantly more intense).

The base... i'm still waiting, and I'm curious how I'll smell in the morning.

Or in other words, not much really develops after the heart note. The mixture of the heart note remains. And anything else would be a shame, because it's a perfect powder blend. A very feminine powder blend. It smells very similar to Wolkenseifen Be my Baby to me. However, Be my Baby is really a baby powder scent from my point of view, innocent, childlike, pure - but at the same time very intense, too intense and spacey for me.
Narciso Poudrée is a bit more wicked when compared to Be my Baby. Musk, rose and jasmine play perfectly together here, adding a touch of sexiness and femininity to the childlike baby powder innocence. Despite the musk, though, it's a well-groomed femininity, not an animalic one. Despite everything: my neighbor (tends to be more of a friend of animalic-feminine fragrances, which he does not know, but I have certainly already registered) likes the scent.
The fragrance remains very close to the body, is also here between Ambrée (only perceptible in close proximity to the body) and Rouge (very expansive).

Conclusion:
Beautiful powder fragrance, smells for my nose very similar to Wolkenseifen Be my Baby, but more subtle and at the same time more feminine. Fans of Eau de Zwitsal and Be my Baby can test here heartily and will most likely be thrilled.
The durability is enormous - a spritz and it smells, smells, smells, without me now need to refill. I'm actually thinking about doing it, however, only because I found the first few minutes of top notes to be very sensual and beguiling. However, since I still perceive the scent as very intense, it would definitely be too much in the subsequent development. On the one hand, I am very sensitive to odors, on the other hand, I find just with powder fragrances and especially with jasmine: less is always more here. In my world of fragrances, powderiness is ideally delicately perceptible, not expansive and overwhelming the other, but cuddly inviting, well-groomed, a bit sensual. And that is exactly what the Narciso Poudrée creates with a spritz.

Unlike Ambrée, which seems summery and light to my nose, I think Poudrée works well as a winter cozy scent. Rouge - yes, dear Rouge. Rouge, in my view, is only somewhat comparable to Ambrée and Poudrée because of its opulence and sweeping sexiness. It plays in a completely different league for me, smelling of a clear intention. In contrast, Poudrée and Ambrée seem tender and innocent, but by no means unfeminine or boring.
In my view, all three are beautifully composed, successful fragrances.
The scent of 'making love
He was awake, but his eyes were still closed. He was enjoying the moment far too much. She lay here, in his arms, her head on his chest. Right now, it was all good. Gently, so as not to disturb her, he took a slow deep breath, her scent filling his lungs, the scent of last night, the scent of making love. No, no, this wasn't the quick fix - this was his home. He felt something inside him tighten painfully: been. It - SHE - had been his home. Until one day she'd decided it was time to go their separate ways. They'd grown apart, the air was out, a break in the relationship would surely be good, or so her arguments had been. And he'd agreed. What else was he supposed to do? Now he waited for her to find her way back to him. Sometimes she fluttered by like a butterfly in the wind.
Yesterday they had met again. By chance this time, in the supermarket in the aisle between toast and pickles. It quickly became clear that they would spend this evening together, along with the spaghetti and wine they both had in their shopping baskets. They had resolved to remain friends. After so many years together, surely that should be possible.
Other mothers had beautiful daughters too, he kept hearing from his brother, parents and friends. And yes, there had definitely been evenings when he hadn't been averse to those other beautiful daughters. But at the crucial moment, he'd had to realize each time that that wasn't where his home was. They didn't smell like it. They didn't smell like YOU: warm, soft, powdery homey, like sweet kisses in a shared cream bath, like security and sensuality. Waking up the morning after had been bitter. Quickly this strange smell had made him look for the distance, he had literally fled.
But here, now, everything was perfect. He felt her warm body, skin clinging to skin, and her bewitching scent rose to his nose again.
She stirred. Her head wheeled around, her eyes found his gaze and her lips found his...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) is a beautiful, creamy, delicate, ultra-feminine powder fragrance.
Projection is given only immediately after spraying and decreases quite quickly.
After about an hour, the scent is only perceivable near the body - so he keeps but a few hours and gives the wearer now and then a delicate fragrance cloud.
Sillage is present, but very, very subtle.
A fragrance for days when I do not want to smell great appearance - and yet have a great appearance ;-)
Sensual..
First review,first wrist test.

I was very excited because it is among my first order here.
The fragrance is sensual, feminine and conveys the feeling of passion. it is not intrusive, but still intense and seductive.

I love him already...☀️
The epitome of powder
Hello dear ones,

this is my first review that I write on Parfumo. And I dedicate it to a fragrance that has accompanied me faithfully since it was launched. I myself love powder and musk scents very much, as they somehow always give you the feeling of cleanliness, warmth and security. Poudrée Eau de Parfum wraps you in a warm, fluffy cloud of powder, but without being cheesy or stale. This fragrance adds ultimate class and style to any woman. I think of Audrey Hepburn, for example, who (in my mind) would definitely have loved it if she hadn't fallen for Hubert de Givenchy's perfumes ;) My best friend also loves this fragrance on me and it has become my absolute signature scent over the last few years. Unfortunately I have to say that it doesn't last longer than 4-5h on me, but I also have that problem with some other fragrances that last much longer on others. I can really only recommend this fragrance to anyone who, like me, is on a constant search for the next beautiful powder scent. Greetings!
Quiet comforter
For days I've been sitting in my office and somehow trying to teach myself the pitfalls of cost and activity accounting. And ask myself why I do myself with 36 such a crap. Oh yeah, to get ahead professionally. So I keep torturing myself, and I'm always plagued by a guilty conscience because the family is screaming for attention.
So to unwind a bit, I browse through my perfume collection. Fragrances either soothe or invigorate me. My choice falls on Narciso Rodriguez Poudree, for ages waiting to be used, but always put off. No sooner does it develop its scent on me, don't even know why actually. The powdery, velvety scent of musk and woods envelop me in a warm, cozy cloud. Rose and jasmine greet me briefly and make way for the real protagonist, the musk. Accompanied by sensual vetiver and woods. It's gentle and soothes me on the spot. It doesn't put itself in the foreground, doesn't scream for attention, yet it's always there. With every movement, it rises up my nose again, leaving me sinking into powdery clouds.
He lasts on me incredibly long, 8 hours he holds out easily.
Oh and studying? Since is still exhausting, but still conjures Poudree in between a smile on my face
Rediscovered love
I finally have it back! This fragrance was my signature scent for years. At that time, my collection consisted of just 4 perfumes. When the first bottle was empty, I did not get me a new one. I don't know why... In the last few weeks, I somehow had a longing for it again. I like my perfume collection a lot (much more than I did 1 year ago), but I had to get the scent again. Today, the delivery finally arrived. I am over the moon. For me, the best powder fragrance as it can also be worn by any "age group". I feel him absolutely not as stale. I notice rose and the musk the most here. S&H are super. For me, the scent lasts about 8 hours and some days even longer. This is next to Pure Musc and For Her Edt my third Narciso and also my favorite :)
Laralina
Grown up nice girl next door
For me, this fragrance, the scent of a grown-up girl-next-door, who now works in the office.
She is classic, sweet, reliable. But she also has not really corners and edges.
I don't think you can go wrong with this fragrance at all. He is suitable simply for everything. One smells pleasant, but will not stand out. I'm not sure if I'm not so a bit of the Wumms missing, but that is known as a matter of taste. It is yet such a fragrance that I would put on, for example, to a staff meeting at work.
The flacon is minimalist and has style
The measure of all things Narciso "high" Poudreé
I make no secret of the fact that even Narciso's women's fragrances fascinate me, first and foremost Narciso For Her Musc Collection. It is hard to describe the memories that are attached to it. I could only hint at it in my review of it. It's a tragedy that this fragrance is no longer available. What I would give to be able to give it to a friend again.
Since the Musc Collection has been off the market for women and also men, there are women and also men who have not lost their hope, who believe that Narciso will one day return to what contributed so enormously to his greatness. But maybe we're doing him an injustice, maybe it's been our own fault for five years now for not recognizing what else he's accomplished since 2009 - not just maybe, but definitely. And it's the same with, as I recently discovered to my shame, Eau de Parfum Poudreé.

The fragrance is a revelation, it grabbed me after a recent test like no other women's fragrance since Musc Collection. True, there was most recently Pure Musc, which has that earlier DNA noticeably inherent in it, and it was bought and is still worn today, though not by me. But it was also a constant painful reminder to me that the Musc Collection no longer existed, that Narciso seemed to have lost interest in what once defined him. Yet I was inattentive, blind, perhaps even stupid. After all, it had practically been sitting there like a perfectly wrapped present since 2016. How could I accuse Narciso of losing interest and his craft when I wasn't even capable of noticing a big Santa boot on the doorstep myself. That, and nothing else is Eau de Parum Poudreé, a gift that was a long time coming.

The first sniff at the atomizer and opening immediately after spraying disappoints me at first. It smells like this classic floral-sweet fragrance, which I have perceived quite often in the nineties, on my mother, on other mothers, no idea on whom else, every floral-sweet fragrance had to smell at that time apparently so. But from one moment to the next, this gift unpacks itself as if I should first be steered in the wrong direction, endure a feeling of disappointment for a short moment, only to experience this feeling.

It's like a cocktail of a syrup pressed from florally sweet rose and jasmine, which is soon mixed with the best vanilla shake and creamiest powder in the world, as well as the delicately woody and earthy-scented notes of vetiver and cedar resin. In between, I could have even sworn I smelled iris. Close at hand (the nose almost touches the hand), that aforementioned nineties sweetness comes through. But who cares, you don't go through the world with your hand under your nose after all. If I move my hand with about 10cm distance under my nose, any doubts disappear, everything fits together natlos.

A woman who wears this fragrance I would always throw a look. And is it then also still completely my type, my gaze would also no longer turn away so quickly from her.

Durability and sillage are immense. One perceives the fragrance even after twenty-four hours still on the hand. Accordingly, even a single spray is enough. But who likes this fragrance, that should be almost no matter and will certainly spray a second time.

Not for everyone, but for me Narciso Eau De Poudreé is the ingebriff of the powdery-sweet fragrance!
Sleppy94
What most reviews do not mention
So before I ordered this fragrance, I read and looked at countless reviews. During Corona it is just hard to try a fragrance. I thought I knew what to expect, but no! Here are a few points:

Powdery: when something is described as powdery, it is usually associated with more mature ladies. The grannies who still used those giant fluffs to powder just. One of my favorite fragrances is Chloé, which is also often described as powdery. In fact, it gives me certain associations with vintage and elegance. Narciso Poudrée is not vintage at all! The kind of powder in here is more like a kind of light pink blush pouder that is marketed to teens.

Vanilla: for some reason, people talk about vanilla when they smell this one. As a person who absolutely cannot stand recognizable vanilla in perfumes and foods - it makes me nauseous quickly - I can't detect any vanilla in there. Yes, there's a warmth to the scent, but I don't smell vanilla. Vanilla isn't listed as a note anywhere either. Instead, on fragrantica, I found coumarin, which is extracted from the tobbean, which reminds people a lot of vanilla. More often, however, coumarin is described as hay-like.

Gum: how come no one talks about the gum quality of this perfume? Or is it just me being weird? There used to be these pink extra gum strips that I sometimes got from the dentist in one of those flat paper packets. They were light pink and powdery too. That's exactly what this perfume reminds me of. Maybe less juicy / fruity and more of this warmth, but still that's my first thought.

Overall a very interesting, cozy, playful scent. Very linear and remains noticeable the next day as a skin scent. Narciso is for me the best, what there is currently under designer perfumes, in terms of quality and stability of the compositions. Can only highly recommend their fragrances to discover instead of rushing to oversweet overfruity marketing gimmicks.
My first great love
This fragrance has surpassed everything. With this fragrance I have developed a perfume addiction.
I love it, never had with a fragrance a "wow, I must buy" experience.
It is so special, so sensual, so feminine and so dainty. It is very powdery, warm, silky, soft, a little creamy and is slightly sweet.
It's totally addictive to me!
Nothing is too overbearing.
Even in the drydown, all fragrance notes are still recognizable.
Definitely a must have!

TruckladyTrucklady 3 years ago
By no means a musk fan; this is saved from ennui by the hint of jasmine.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Minimal, modern and classy, it's a flowery-musky scent less intense than the classic Narciso Rodríguez for her, but easier to wear .Good.

by Heavenly85
by Heavenly85
by LadyLuxifer
... auch die Geistwesen begehren einen guten Duft ;)I .. Happy Halloween ! .. (Fresh/gruselig) ...
by ChatonNoir
by Blackink
by Blackink
by PiaMia
by PiaMia
Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée)
by Rogelio
by Mon4
by Mon4
by Emmarosa
by Emmarosa

Popular by Narciso Rodriguez

For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir Rose by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum Absolue) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Ambrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez