Narciso 2016 Eau de Parfum Poudrée

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian rose, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesMusk
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Black cedar, White cedar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.05.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Raquel Zimmermann.

The measure of all things Narciso "high" Poudreé
I make no secret of the fact that even Narciso's women's fragrances fascinate me, first and foremost Narciso For Her Musc Collection. It is hard to describe the memories that are attached to it. I could only hint at it in my review of it. It's a tragedy that this fragrance is no longer available. What I would give to be able to give it to a friend again.
Since the Musc Collection has been off the market for women and also men, there are women and also men who have not lost their hope, who believe that Narciso will one day return to what contributed so enormously to his greatness. But maybe we're doing him an injustice, maybe it's been our own fault for five years now for not recognizing what else he's accomplished since 2009 - not just maybe, but definitely. And it's the same with, as I recently discovered to my shame, Eau de Parfum Poudreé.

The fragrance is a revelation, it grabbed me after a recent test like no other women's fragrance since Musc Collection. True, there was most recently Pure Musc, which has that earlier DNA noticeably inherent in it, and it was bought and is still worn today, though not by me. But it was also a constant painful reminder to me that the Musc Collection no longer existed, that Narciso seemed to have lost interest in what once defined him. Yet I was inattentive, blind, perhaps even stupid. After all, it had practically been sitting there like a perfectly wrapped present since 2016. How could I accuse Narciso of losing interest and his craft when I wasn't even capable of noticing a big Santa boot on the doorstep myself. That, and nothing else is Eau de Parum Poudreé, a gift that was a long time coming.

The first sniff at the atomizer and opening immediately after spraying disappoints me at first. It smells like this classic floral-sweet fragrance, which I have perceived quite often in the nineties, on my mother, on other mothers, no idea on whom else, every floral-sweet fragrance had to smell at that time apparently so. But from one moment to the next, this gift unpacks itself as if I should first be steered in the wrong direction, endure a feeling of disappointment for a short moment, only to experience this feeling.

It's like a cocktail of a syrup pressed from florally sweet rose and jasmine, which is soon mixed with the best vanilla shake and creamiest powder in the world, as well as the delicately woody and earthy-scented notes of vetiver and cedar resin. In between, I could have even sworn I smelled iris. Close at hand (the nose almost touches the hand), that aforementioned nineties sweetness comes through. But who cares, you don't go through the world with your hand under your nose after all. If I move my hand with about 10cm distance under my nose, any doubts disappear, everything fits together natlos.

A woman who wears this fragrance I would always throw a look. And is it then also still completely my type, my gaze would also no longer turn away so quickly from her.

Durability and sillage are immense. One perceives the fragrance even after twenty-four hours still on the hand. Accordingly, even a single spray is enough. But who likes this fragrance, that should be almost no matter and will certainly spray a second time.

Not for everyone, but for me Narciso Eau De Poudreé is the ingebriff of the powdery-sweet fragrance!
Sleppy94
What most reviews do not mention
So before I ordered this fragrance, I read and looked at countless reviews. During Corona it is just hard to try a fragrance. I thought I knew what to expect, but no! Here are a few points:

Powdery: when something is described as powdery, it is usually associated with more mature ladies. The grannies who still used those giant fluffs to powder just. One of my favorite fragrances is Chloé, which is also often described as powdery. In fact, it gives me certain associations with vintage and elegance. Narciso Poudrée is not vintage at all! The kind of powder in here is more like a kind of light pink blush pouder that is marketed to teens.

Vanilla: for some reason, people talk about vanilla when they smell this one. As a person who absolutely cannot stand recognizable vanilla in perfumes and foods - it makes me nauseous quickly - I can't detect any vanilla in there. Yes, there's a warmth to the scent, but I don't smell vanilla. Vanilla isn't listed as a note anywhere either. Instead, on fragrantica, I found coumarin, which is extracted from the tobbean, which reminds people a lot of vanilla. More often, however, coumarin is described as hay-like.

Gum: how come no one talks about the gum quality of this perfume? Or is it just me being weird? There used to be these pink extra gum strips that I sometimes got from the dentist in one of those flat paper packets. They were light pink and powdery too. That's exactly what this perfume reminds me of. Maybe less juicy / fruity and more of this warmth, but still that's my first thought.

Overall a very interesting, cozy, playful scent. Very linear and remains noticeable the next day as a skin scent. Narciso is for me the best, what there is currently under designer perfumes, in terms of quality and stability of the compositions. Can only highly recommend their fragrances to discover instead of rushing to oversweet overfruity marketing gimmicks.
My first great love
This fragrance has surpassed everything. With this fragrance I have developed a perfume addiction.
I love it, never had with a fragrance a "wow, I must buy" experience.
It is so special, so sensual, so feminine and so dainty. It is very powdery, warm, silky, soft, a little creamy and is slightly sweet.
It's totally addictive to me!
Nothing is too overbearing.
Even in the drydown, all fragrance notes are still recognizable.
Definitely a must have!
Christacita
Once nude powdered, please!
When I wear the scent POUDREE on me, I feel catapulted into the streets of Paris in no time at all, wearing a nude-colored silk knit dress, little makeup and long, loose hair - blown away by the wind. At the café au lait at the Place d'Opéra I attract all eyes on me, but as a femme fatale I take it calmly, after all I am French now. Mais ouiiii!!! The scent lasts and lasts and lasts - even if a bit faded - even until the next day. The city of love just never goes out of fashion and I'm convinced this fragrance won't either. Bravo Narciso!
Connie
Hmmm, smells good but is nothing special...
After testing the scent several times, Poudree was allowed to move in with me. I'm not sure it was the right decision. Well, the fragrance is not that expensive and because I would have a discount code it was bought even though I am not a fan of designer fragrances...

I don't own a single designer fragrance at the moment, for years I'm likely to have almost only niche fragrances, because the designer fragrances simply don't have any durability with me and because I'm disappointed again and again about the simple composition and the lack of interesting development of the fragrance, with most designer fragrances.

All right, now for the scent. Powdery and very creamy, absolutely, 100%... A little bit of rose and musk... Otherwise I can't really recognize the notes... For me, the notes don't change... No story, no top, heart and base notes. The fragrance is beautiful, no question about it, but just simple. The scent stays very close to my skin, so Sillage is weak... For me it's a nice and cuddly scent, when you just get out of the shower... No more and no less..

The scent gives me a bit of a headache in the true sense of the word. Well, that's it with my trip to designer fragrances again...

Schwerelos
A touch of powder for that wow feeling
I got the scent from a magazine sample. As a subscriber I got an 8ml sample for free, but exactly in that week we had bought our house. And whoever has ever bought an old house knows that not only the purchase but also the preparation costs real money. Money, which is then missing for perfume.

I wore this wonderful fragrance for Christmas and wanted to put it on my wish list for the coming year.

I used the sample quite sparingly and swore to buy the perfume again. With 20, 30 Euro I would not have thought, but the 70 Euro would have been missing somewhere
Half a year later, everything was set up, the biggest alterations were done and the account was out of the woods (i.e. everything was paid for and everything was light and airy), a branch of the local perfumery was closed and merged with a larger one. Consequently there was a 50% discount and there I saw it, the perfume of my desire: The big bottle of the perfume I had been adoring for half a year. In the few minutes of the lunch break I grabbed Narciso's edpp, took Noa from Cacharel (I have a weakness for offers) and hurried home with my treasure in the evening
Surely I will have used up a third of the fragrance, and as much as I like it, it is not a fragrance for me for every day. That's not even the price, I've already seen it for about 40 Euros in duty free.

Its great strength is also its great weakness: this powdery nature does not always suit me, not to me. I love powdery scents, and he laid the foundation for my second love next to oriental scents. But as much as I love him, sometimes he really gets on my nerves, I need variety. But I guess we're all pretty much alike here. :-)

I find the bottle very tasteful, this restrained and at the same time elegant. In addition there is this wonderful powdery colour, in whose tone I have long and unsuccessfully searched for processes for my make-up room (in the end it became the pink from the normal edp). With these simple shapes, I find it hard to do the splits, to be stylish and not boring - but the solid-colored bottle is a feast for the eyes and fits wonderfully on my make-up table.

The smell is a bit strong for me at first, I perceive quite a lot of alcohol. But with the time it evaporates, leaving behind a cloud of powder whose musk is very harmonious without taking someone's breath away. Some musk scents seem cheap, synthetic and are literally breathtaking - Narciso is different. It is creamy, soft and enveloping, but dry with a floral quality at the same time. Depending on the state of the day I smell different components, which makes the fragrance so exciting.

Interestingly, I have never received a comment for him - no praise, no blame. Probably he even gets lost in everyday life, but gives me an incredible wow feeling. With him I feel like an actress from the old days, who was dusted with a huge powder puff and who men only wave at from afar because she seems to float above everything above the ground.
Maybe that's why the fragrance hasn't become an everyday scent, it's too special for me to get lost in any everyday life. I do not consciously spare it, but only at special moments I use it gladly and consciously. It doesn't even have to be the big entrance (although I always wear it at artistic performances, as it gives me self-confidence), but also on days that seem to be difficult or when I take my husband out for dinner. It's like the expensive handbag that's too good for everyday life - although I find it a pity to save things like perfume, since the risk of tipping over is omnipresent.

Therefore I use it on days when I feel like it and wear it with pride and draw a part of my aura out of it. It has a good durability, which is why it does not need to be replenished during the day - which is also helpful on important and stressful days at work.

It is one of those fragrances that enriches my life and I wouldn't want to be without it. I like to buy new fragrances, and when they are empty, others come - but this one and Noa are essential (and Noa absolutely must be bought again, because there is only a hint of nothing left).

If you go for an elegant powderiness, this fragrance will do everything right. I hope it will stay with us for years - for me it is the only wearable NR fragrance for ladies. Not for girls, not for hipster ladies - it's a women's perfume and for me it doesn't go with any jeans, but it does go with a black dress and a black handbag, although ballerinas are sometimes allowed as a break in style for the perky one. :-)
The musk bomb!
The perfume lives up to its name, because if it's not powdery, I don't know what is. I'd describe it as the epitome of "powderiness." I find the scent very strong. It is powdery, creamy, sweetish-sugary and definitely something for colder days and would have to be used in moderation. Fogging with it is not something you can do to yourself and your fellow men, because you have enough headache tablets in your pocket. Something fascinates me about the scent and lets me sniff it again and again, but something also gives me a headache. I think the musk is just too much for me and the absolute overkill Who likes powdery fragrances should have found exactly the right one here.
Noble, cuddly, powdery
Narciso Rodriguez Poudrée is a powdery, warm, slightly woody fragrance. The musk and cedar in particular are clearly perceptible, resulting in a classic but by no means old-fashioned symbiosis with the powdery notes. The fragrance is very feminine and attractive, but it seems to me rather noble and grown-up, but not playful and not youthful (although it is quite suitable for young women with appropriate behaviour).

In my opinion, the durability is average to good (7-9 hours it is definitely perceptible, the first half clearly, afterwards rather subtle). My impression is that it lasts even longer on clothes or in the hair and still smells very warm and nice.

How I personally found the scent: I was looking for a classic, feminine & powdery fragrance; as my absolute favourite fragrance of many years, "Love Chloé" was incomprehensibly discontinued by Chloé. This one smelled very powdery/floral and I wanted to find something similar. "Poudrée" is actually quite different, as it is not flowery but almost tart and a little dry. Nevertheless, this fragrance is very powdery, yet this fragrance is feminine, noble and adult, yet after a few days of testing I have taken this fragrance to my heart. I like him in everyday life, but I can understand it, even if it is too difficult for many people. I personally don't find it too heavy for the work, but you shouldn't overdo it with the spraying. 1-2x is really quite enough. My conclusion: Great recommendation for powder lovers, who have nothing against tart notes and musk!
Flowerwood powder
It is winter in a spa hotel somewhere in southern Germany. The sun rises over the hills and behind the fog and life slowly awakens in the house.
Breakfast has already begun and some guests are taking a dip in the swimming pool. Hardworking helpers distribute fragrant clean white laundry in the sauna and wellness area. The atmosphere is relaxed, clean, fresh and tidy. Through the large glass pane you can now see how the fog slowly dissolves. The world outside looks dimmed and enchanted.

In the Asia area, a member of staff prepares the body powder that she needs for various treatments: In finely ground rice powder, she mixes the ingredients she collected in summer with sweet grass from her homeland: rose petals, jasmine, cedar wood and sweet grass are finely ground in a mortar and mixed with the powder. After the treatment, a large powder puff is dipped into the container and the flower wood powder is now applied to the skin. It cools the skin, prevents chafing and deodorizes. The scent is beguiling and soothing.

Narciso poudrée is such a fragrance: gentle, beguiling and calm. Very fine and restrained, yet with a good portion of musk. Narciso poudrée is a very feminine and seductive fragrance. One who comes along on quiet soles, but does not hide at all. An ideal fragrance for the daily office routine. If you leave the dosage at 2-3 sprays, you will hardly disturb anyone and still be noticed. He is not someone you can smell on every corner, for this reason alone he is something special. Narciso Rodriguez has succeeded in incorporating vetiver here without the fragrance automatically having a masculine effect. But it conveys the slightly reserved coolness that it radiates. The flowers are well visible, but not too playful. It can also be worn in areas where discretion is required, but women still want to smell good.

To some people it may seem old-fashioned because of the powdery impression. I cannot confirm this impression. My grandma smelled different. Narciso poudrée is a very modern fragrance that goes its own way and does not follow the mainstream. He has a high recognition value and is sexy without being disreputable or too playful. I've been approached about him many times
Conclusion: For me Narciso poudrée is a very feminine autumn/winter scent. In the cool air it can develop its full beauty. He wouldn't be alive enough for me in summer. It is particularly suitable for everyday work in areas where a high level of technical knowledge and at the same time restraint are required.
LaRoseNoir89
Absolutely worth a Riecher!
Anyone who has ever smelt of Narciso Rodriguez for her should definitely smell it if they are a fan of powdery scents! In my opinion, I find the powdery version much better, more charming, softer, simply lovelier. While at the beginning I feel the For Her version very strict in the beginning and afterwards it goes into an elegant, more distinguished, let's say more mature nuances, which is not bad, but a bit too hard for me. So now with Narciso Poudre I have simply found the best scent for me!

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
By no means a musk fan; this is saved from ennui by the hint of jasmine.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Minimal, modern and classy, it's a flowery-musky scent less intense than the classic Narciso Rodríguez for her, but easier to wear .Good.

by Heavenly85
by Heavenly85
by LadyLuxifer
... auch die Geistwesen begehren einen guten Duft ;)I .. Happy Halloween ! .. (Fresh/gruselig) ...
by ChatonNoir
by MissMass
by MissMass
by PiaMia
by PiaMia
Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée)
by Rogelio
by Mon4
by Mon4

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Ambrée) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Toilette Florale) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez