Narciso (2016) Eau de Parfum Poudrée

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian rose, White jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesMusk
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Black cedar, White cedar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.08.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Raquel Zimmermann.

You white, velvety glow!
Dear Community, I was interested in fragrances a long time ago, but other passions kept me from really adding to this pleasure.
Amourious entanglements, books, shoes, fashion ( ultrafemines, dresses and Mary-Janes!), my passion for EVERYTHING that grabs my senses and ensnares hardly left room for a FULL turn to olfactory.
Inspired by this wonderful forum, I began to browse perfumeries, first overtaxed, then amazed, then becoming more and more secure.
This fragrance was one of the first to cast a spell over me.
Powder - not dry, but packed in cream.
A life-affirming fragrance that is never too euphoric, too much, too pompous, too kitschy, too "wanted".
He greets me with a hugging opulence that offers beautiful curves and warmth - without ever seeming loud and too extraverted.
Nevertheless, he remains determined, aware of his balanced delicacy and does not hide himself on the contrary.
Like an elegant, but still secretly playful woman - a being of world, who is neither girlie nor lady.
Not because she can't decide - she's already decided, and consciously.
I see and feel fine lingerie, a festively decorated table with old family silver, but also a self-created bouquet of flowers that reveals more beauty than any florist's counterpart could ever do.
If I carry you, so I am completely at home, I am aware of all my femininity, but it is a tender flowing femininity, which does not cement anything, but leaves room for softness and gentle perfection.
Thank you... I found you.
8.0 8.0 9.0 6.5/10

Coincidences exist.....
Yesterday I was slightly bored and hoping something exciting would happen...
Sure, it didn't happen...
So I had to reduce "frustration" and crept into a perfumery to brighten my mood...

Actually I wasn't looking for anything special, so I just grabbed some bottles that attracted me...

"The little square one has a great color - like nude," - and whoop in his hand and then it says "Poudrée"! Yess!

Sprayed on my wrist and my heart opens!
The little one has it in him!

to the fragrance:
First I can clearly see the sweet jasmine... the buttocks well and strongly powdered she has also !

Unfortunately I can only perceive the listed rose very gently, but the jasmine comes out too strong (as always)...

Gradually I can perceive a great soft musk scent, which together with the sweet jasmine in the powder-rain air jumps practice.....

They have enormous stamina! The scent holds and holds and holds - oh how great

A wonderful sweet powderiness accompanies me the whole day, whereby towards the "end" another light cedar note comes up... so fine that it does not disturb, but rather rounds off the whole fragrance!

A place in my collection is definitely secured for Poudrée and I look forward to his soon move in with me - then cuddling is the order of the day :)
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Sheelchen57
And again here angry foxed! :-)
The Poudree came today, OMG... it's beautiful! I usually don't recognize the notes in the description and don't smell the iris. For me, it begins really wummsig, but first rather creamy-wummsig than powdery. The powder comes after approx. 10 minutes, then probably the cedar wood joins to it. I find between heart and base the scent no longer changes so much. Due to the slightly sticky consistency, it probably holds up quite well, but I can't judge that so well yet. And it's true, it's better to just spray 1-2 times and then wait and not immediately go to the bakery or the office. :-)) And at 30 degrees in the shade maybe not, for me rather an autumn-winter fragrance, but sensational!
The bottle looks very noble and valuable.

By the way: Starting with the heart note, the scent looks familiar to me, as if I had had something like this before, but should have been a long time ago, perhaps in the 80-90s.

Edit: I would describe the durability as mediocre. After approx. 5-6 hours the scent is perceptible with me only close to the body.

Espargenomenon
2018-03-07-##-## UTC --

This just swathes one in a blanket of sheer gorgeosity: one becometh veritably ~espargenomenon~ in said blanket. The muskiness is just intoxicating - it's the °whoozy-swoony° sort of musk - and transfigures the rose-jasmine accord - or whatever it is - it almost doesn't matter. Well, it does matter - sort of - if one is to accurately describe the fume; but it doesn't matter in that one feels it could be pretty much anything, and that it's the transfiguration that is the essence of this 'fume rather than what is transfigured.

Actually, the same applies to the other one in a very-nearly-cubick bottle - ~Tendre~, I think it's called; so please kindly bear with me if I just paste most of this review into that place also.

It may seem like a bit of a literary cop-out, just calling it ~gorgeous~ & ~gorgeously espargenontes~; but anyone who has tried this 'fume will know, and anyone who ventures to try it will learn, that the description is fitting in particularly compropriate manner: and the use of transliterated Biblickal Greek not merely an arbitrary literary device.

Trucklady 54 days ago
By no means a musk fan; this is saved from ennui by the hint of jasmine.+2
6.0
6.0
Jazzy76 16 months ago
Minimal, modern and classy, it's a flowery-musky scent less intense than the classic Narciso Rodríguez for her, but easier to wear .Good.+3

by Heavenly85
by MissMass
by MissMass
by PiaMia
by PiaMia
Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée)
by Rogelio