Narciso (2015) Eau de Toilette

Narciso (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-woody. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesBulgarian rose, Peony
Heart Notes Heart NotesMusk
Base Notes Base NotesWhite cedar, Black cedar, Vetiver

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.05.2019

Just right
It's the Goldilocks syndrome, it has to be 'just right' So, if we're preaching to the converted and you're familiar with 'For Her' Black or Pink, or 'In Colour' or 'Musc Intense' or Narciso 'White' then you are programmed to be quite receptive anyway.
Goldilocks went to the Bears house and tried their porridge, came back the next day and tried their armchairs and finally, third time lucky, (or not so) when the little bear's bed was 'just right' she fell asleep. My battle with NR is not with the perfumes, but the naming of them. As with Lolita Lempicka you can't just throw a name at your friends who might enquire after your perfume....ah yes, it's the pink bottle that has a black box, no, no, I've got it wrong, it's the black bottle that has a pink box, oh dear, it's the eau de parfum with the lovely sillage, but no, hang on, it's the EDT that wafts around??? Isn't that right? Confused? It's soap, but not as we know it.

Narciso 'Black' EDT benefits from a generous application, more sprays than you would normally use, but suitably nuked it will last many hours. Another reviewer (Christianne on Fragrantica) says she wants to hoard it and I have to confess I do too. It's gong to be at your perfume counter, easily sampled, so I won't go into the fragrance notes. My husband loves these summertime musks when I wear them and sometimes in my perfume memory a candle strength of Houbigant White Musk flickers through them and makes me feel young again, now that's got to be worth the money.

by Sweetsmell75