Narciso 2019Eau de Toilette Rouge

Narciso (Eau de Toilette Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso (Eau de Toilette Rouge) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Lily of the valley
Heart Notes Heart NotesMusk
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Vetiver, Black cedar, White cedar

Submitted by Najom, last update on 21.09.2020.

Flushed
If you look at my collection in this way, you are quickly convinced that pink is my favourite colour. And indeed, I like pink and pink in all nuances very much. My mom says I've always been that kind of girl. Pink attracted me magically, and when it glittered, there was no stopping me.
But, attention, spoilers: It's not my favorite color. That's red. Always has been. Still, pink perfumes seem to attract me like moths to a flame. And it doesn't seem to matter whether the liquid is pink or the bottle, oh, I'll be honest, the box is fine with me too. Maybe the one or the other perfume will find it in itself that you somehow also go by what the bottle or the packaging looks like, what the lettering is and so on. After all, the eye eats with you. And people judge instinctively when they don't know something or someone. The visual aspect is one of the things that is first and foremost assessed and judged.
I personally like light fragrances. Why that is, I don't know. Heavy, very sweet scents quickly overwhelm me and almost kill me. But maybe I still have to grow a little bit more.
When Narciso EdP Rouge came out two years ago, I was very excited. Since I like the Narcisos for ladies very much and I am also proud to wear some of them, I wanted to test the red scent very much. For me, these are modern but elegant fragrances that have something for every woman. What I especially appreciate about them is that they attract attention without chumming up, which is quite a strong sillage, but doesn't slay the fellow men. At least not with the right dosage.
As I tested the EdP Rouge, my lips were already forming a smile in joyful anticipation. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed to discover that it was not for me. It was simply too violent for me. He quickly strained me. The whole day this beating cloud pursued me and did not want to spare me.
My best friend and I have the same collection in some parts. I also gave her my own Perles de Lalique one day, so that she and her husband don't almost climb me when I visit. Then last fall she told me enthusiastically that she had gotten the red one from Narciso. I must have looked at her as if she had lost her mind, and she seemed extremely unsettled. She stammered something about how she was sure it was for me. I shook my head violently and changed the subject so it wouldn't be even more embarrassing for her. When I went shopping with her the next day, a cosy, warm-sweet cloud came towards me. My friend smelled so good, I almost licked her neck. She grinned and said: "That's the red Narciso. The eau de toilette. That's a new one. But you didn't want to hear about it, you plum."
Yeah, whoops
I have deliberately reduced my collection and did not want to buy anything new. But I had to have this one. I love the smell of it! Although it has sweet notes, it is discreet and wonderfully soft. The tonka bean is clearly perceptible, the floral chords are only strongly involved in the opening, then give way over time. The fragrance then becomes pleasantly creamy, soft, nurturing, and despite the sweetness also fresh. I appreciate for many an everyday scent, for me rather something to go away or for colder days.

Not only did my rather pink scent world get a red blob of colour: I became so red when my girlfriend laughed at me - quite rightly so. She laughed when we were in the perfumery and I bought it immediately, just then on sale, she laughed when I sprayed myself with it immediately. And she's still laughing. *mitlach*

by Jui78
by Jui78
by Najom
by Najom

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Ambrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Toilette Florale) by Narciso Rodriguez