For Her Fleur Musc (2017)Eau de Parfum

For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez

For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-creamy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Pink pepper, Rose, Peony, Musk, Patchouli, Amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.01.2020.

10.0 9.0 10.0 9.5/10

Opaque
This fragrance works to me like a magical, incredibly fragrant opaque scent wall. Not airtight, no, you can breathe with it, of course you can also see, but the scent is in a way not transparent for my perception. Or is it just so perfectly blended with my skin that I feel that way?
I'd like to start all over again. I'm not looking desperately for a new signature scent at the moment, but I'm seriously looking for one. Flowery it should be with some substructure, if possible.
For Her Fleur Musc smells simply beguiling on my skin. Immediately after spraying I smell the rose and the pink pepper, which, as I could ergoogeln, comes from the pepper tree, is not from the pepper plant and therefore no real pepper, therefore also no sharpness possesses, but rather reminds of the taste of juniper berries. A little later the peony is added, which gives the fragrance more softness and roundness. This development takes place for my nose in a few minutes, in which the musk still adds warmth and sensuality. Only patchouli and amber add a great, tart note after a while, which prevents the fragrance from becoming too rosy or even kitschy. Hmmmmm smells good - rosy, sensual, strong, in a good mood, feminine and self-confident. However, this fragrance leaves no secret open in my eyes. He's very clear - just as he is. I can well imagine him in a businesswoman who doesn't want to reveal her innermost to the outside world.
Fleur Musc works for me like an opaque scent wall to spray on - in the most positive sense. If you feel like using this rosy fragrance to enhance your sensual, strong, cheerful, feminine and self-confident qualities and feelings or to present them to the outside world, it could be the right fragrance. If it's the right scent for me, I don't know yet. On the one hand I think it smells unbelievably great and makes me in a good mood, on the other hand it is a bit too dense and opaque for me. At the moment I experience him as if he does not allow any other sensitivities than those he expresses, namely good mood, self-confident femininity and strength. For me, however, a certain adaptability and flexibility is an important quality when it comes to a fragrance. The scent should be able to modulate with my different moods.
Whether For Her Fleur Musc can?
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Neroline
It's supposed to rain red roses for me...
...I should encounter all miracles,
the world should reshape itself
and keep their worries to themselves.

For me it's supposed to rain red roses,
i should encounter all miracles,
luck should behave gently,
it shall administer my destiny with love...

...Hildergard Knef sang in 1968 and created a catchy tune that we often heard as children. My mother loved and still loves Chansons.

Every woman has a romantic in her home, and since the rose is associated with so many romantic ideas, it is no wonder that rose fragrances are among the most popular in the perfume industry. Unfortunately, many rose fragrances have something old-fashioned musty about them or remind rather of withered than living roses and are therefore often associated with older ladies.

With Fleur Musk, Narciso Rodrigez has succeeded in creating a rose fragrance that is fresh, modern, clear and floral at the same time. The first smell makes you feel like you're standing in a rose garden. So clear and so intense as if you were standing in the middle of it.
The most intense notes for me are red roses, peonies, red pepper and white musk. The fragrance is a playful dance between washy clean musk and floral notes.
The pink pepper adds a little spiciness and freshness and prevents the fragrance from becoming too serious, amber and patchouli provide depth and warmth.
Fleur Musk is a fresh and cheerful very young and modern fragrance. The purity gives him a certain reticent sex appeal. The ingredients are, as always, first class whatever you smell. Fleur Musk has a very noble Duftaura.

It has an enormous sillage for a flower fragrance and should therefore be dosed sparingly. Despite its delicacy, it can easily last eight hours and is still perceptible on laundry days later. Like all Rodrigez fragrances, it is very intense, so I find it most beautiful in winter. But it is wearable all year round.

Conclusion: Those who like rose fragrances will find Fleur Musk to be one of the most beautiful on the market today. Fleur Musk is fresh, cheerful, very feminine and yet serious enough for the office. It conveys the feeling of having been creamed with a precious cream. The bottle is like all Rodrigez bottles in Bauhaus style here in pink made of heavy coloured glass. A real collector's item.

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Discrete feminity
A White shirt, a simple and elegant tailleur, a simple veil of make up: this is the modern woman who could wear this scent, as feminin as discrete . A "suggested" bouquet with a powdery touch in a minimal and classy pink bottle.
First of all you ave involved by the rose notes, the symbol of feminity, but made more interesting and less "classic-ladylike"by a light peppery touch, only perceivable.The peony note is so soft, light and feminin but immediately you feel the deep character of the musk , made warmer by a patchouli and amber base only suggested.
The result is very discrete and classy, perfect by day in the middle season maybe at the office too, where you don't need too intoxicating or strong fragrance, but something which "smells good" and stays on your skin for hours and hours without resulting too heavy . Nice work, Mr Narciso!
2.5/10

Bribery & Betrayal
If a perfumer you loved and trusted because he produced one of the best perfumes ever, bribed you to cover his pending betrayal, what would you do? Perhaps I'm being melodramatic. Can't help it. I'm an author and melodrama is one of my instincts. Seriously, though. You might wonder how I managed to own an FB of this back-stabber of a perfume. Well, here's the story.

Hubby, who adores the original Narciso Rodriquez For Her above all my other perfumes (being male and captivated by its outright sexiness) and knowing I love rose, happened upon an ad for Fleur Musc and grew excited. Had I heard of it? Wasn't rose a favorite scent and therefore shouldn't this new Rodriquez be a mind-blower? I stared leerily at the ad because my nose (which, fyi, is a little psychic) felt suspicious, but my husband's excitement only grew. It wasn't all that expensive, he said, proud of himself for finding it. Perhaps he could be persuaded to buy it for me, he teased. I couldn't crush his joy. Instead I faked it and said yes. Soon enough the little betrayer arrived, all gorgeous in its dusky pink carton. But what should fall out of the box with it? A watch. Honest! A gleaming gold-toned thing with no insignia, only gold and cream hands on its lovely floral face. What? Grudgingly, I put the watch on I didn't want. Prettily it ticked away, keeping perfect time after I set it.

Warily I tried the perfume, which validated my suspicions. Both my nostrils snapped shut immediately in self-defense, warning me to stop smelling asap. Too late. My brain had already detected the chemicals, already smelled notes from flowers that never grew on this earth. Angry that I'd let my husband spend his money on this, I told him the truth. It was dreadful and I'd suspected it all along. He wasn't that wounded. He'd struck out, but knows there'll be another chance at bat. Guys are like that. Me, I just felt completely betrayed and bribed to accept a perfume that has no more business next to the glorious Narciso Rodiquez For Her than a paint can has next to a meadow of wild flowers.

All right, all right. I'm probably being too harsh. The whole planet does not have my nose. There are probably many undisturbed by the aromachemicals that cause me instant anosmia. If you're one of them, if you like scents like (gasp) J'Adore, do try this gentle, musky, dusky rosiness. I wish your nose and it happiness together. Pardon me while I find a hammer for a watch. Yes, I'll serve my time in melodrama jail, but first a plea.

Dear Narciso Rodriquez, you of the wondrous For Her, please don't abandon us, your admiring customers, to the unworthy artifices that lure perfumers today. Unleash your genius again using the high quality ingredients that once bowed to your creative command.

Okay, I'm done. Off to jail.

Diaz89 180 days ago
A fresh and modern take on roses, on par with Stella McCartney in my opinion, except this one may be a bit more girly than Stella.
Jazzy76 17 months ago
In a deep pink bottle,a Musky-flowery and very feminin scent, with the usual powdery touch. A 4seasons pleasure with an average sillage.
Alex1984 19 months ago
Rose and violets along Narciso’s trademark musk. A more introvert Insolence; brighter and more powdery. Shines in autumn and spring! Nice!!+2
9.0

by Hatka
by Flüchtig
by Flüchtig

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Eau by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Her (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Rose Musc by Narciso Rodriguez