For Her Fleur Musc 2020Eau de Toilette Florale

For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Toilette Florale) by Narciso Rodriguez
For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Toilette Florale) is a new perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation

Sonia Constant

Bergamot, Pink pepper, Rose, Musk, Patchouli, Amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 29.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Julia Bergshoeff.

RioImHerzen
A bouquet of fresh roses
Roses have always been my mother's favorite flower. So it was not seldom the case that we had a fresh bouquet of roses at home, which I loved to sniff. While I myself prefer yellow flowers, roses have always had a place of honour in my fragrant heart.
Creating rose fragrances is - I think - not an easy task. So many things in everyday life now smell of roses that I can understand why some people are sick of the scent; whether it's room spray, hand soap, fabric softener - roses are omnipresent.
So I'm not necessarily attracted to perfumes that have these flowers listed in the dominant fragrances, but there I was the other day and had the opportunity to test the EdP Fleur Musc as well as the EdT Florale.
The fragrances remind me a little bit of home and the fresh rose bouquets. Very sweet, soft, natural. A touch of powder, a little heat. While the EdP lets the roses slide into a warm bed of musk and patchouli, in the EdT the rose petals seem to be carried to heaven by a fresh breeze.
The EdT is "slimmer", lighter, maybe a little bit bolder. The combination with bergamot makes the fragrance flowery-fresh, while in EdP the musk note is more prominent, creating a beautiful, creamy warmth.
Two really successful rose creations, each with its own character, but both very natural and feminine.
Paulchen81
That's the smell of spring, that's the smell of spring...
At first it smells rosy and fresh and after a while this creamy, spicy, fresh note typical for NR is added. I also find the EdT better for warmer days than the EdP Fleur Musk, which is sometimes a little too flowery-sweet for me, I only like it after a few hours, when the flowers have evaporated and only the heart note is still perceptible.
With NR I always get weak, it always fits and is never too much for my sensitive nose! This is my 6 NR in my collection, I love them all! This unobtrusive has simply class.
I also like this iced bottle very much!!

by Lavendel18
by Lavendel18
by Kovatcheva
by Kovatcheva

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Her (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Him (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Ambrée) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez