For Her Pure Musc 2019 Eau de Parfum

For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez
For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-creamy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette)

Sonia Constant

MuskMusk White blossomsWhite blossoms CashmeranCashmeran

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.05.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Julia Bergshoeff.

Elegant grey understatement
Describing this fragrance is a bit like trying to reach for a cloud.
It took me a long time to develop an opinion on Pure Musc and if I'm honest, it took me a long time especially to allow myself to potentially change it back.

When I wear it, there's nothing superficially there, just a feeling of being surrounded somehow. Quite soft he is. If you want to smell him specifically, he evades. You have to be patient with him and let him come by himself. Again and again he says a friendly hello, or rather, he gently strokes your cheek and smiles, lost in thought.

For me, this fragrance has little development. From start to finish, the floral white heart is present. The white flowers here do not seem heavy, but quite relaxed and fine. These in turn are surrounded by a voluminous cloud of musk. The sillage is moderate, the projection rather weak. The durability I feel especially on clothes even quite good, on the skin I can not quite assess it.

This fragrance is elegant and cozy at the same time. But also difficult to interpret for me, which is why I could not build an emotional connection, although I have retrospectively but often reached for him. I liked it especially for productive days when you're around people a lot and working through your to do lists. A perfect office fragrance.
Now the generous filling is empty. A repurchase is not planned for the time being, but who knows ... one sees himself, as is well known, always twice in life.
The olfactory independence
The day began with two pleasant events. Firstly, I received a long-awaited delivery, secondly, a sample of Pure Musc was enclosed. Small and white and minimalist. I decided: The comes with me to work.
The scent is indeed very soft and creamy. Also clean and elegant. Very nice. The perfect companion to the classroom when you don't want to slay the students with its presence.
But one question remained: what do you remind me of? I know you. In the most positive sense, but I don't know how.
At home, my daughter discovered the perfume - sample and sprayed Pure Musc, without hesitation, on her forearm. Afterwards she danced singing through the living room: "I smell like grandma! I smell like grandma!"
That's it! This is exactly the kind of scent my mother likes to wear. That's why I ordered it. For her. I love my mom, but I like to keep my independence. Olfactorially, too.
Green flowers in spring
I bought this scent blind and when I first smelled it it reminded me of my earlier walk home from school on a warm spring day where I always had to walk through this narrow long path that was full of fresh spring flowers left and right. At first sniff, it may smell like a mature lady scent for a millisecond but this immediately evolves into a scent of green flowers with a hint of honey. If this perfume were a woman, she would be wearing a tight black evening dress with a severe chignon at the nape of her neck. She would wear a fine necklace close to her neck with simple earrings. The elegance of this woman would immediately strike anyone and you could not take his eyes from her.
So whoever wants a fragrance that smells of pure elegance, this is the one for you.
And are you looking for an everyday fragrance then I would not recommend this.

A Bowl of Fluffy White Petals
Pure Musc is a big, soft white flower fragrance, and the first thing that came to mind when I smelt it was something pristine. A bowl of tender white petals. Pure Musc feels more elegant and substantial than your average floral and musky scents. It's raw, carnal, earthy, sensual, soft, organic, flowery, powdery, and all so elegant at the same time—a calming yet very sophisticated fragrance, like the work behind each Narciso Rodriguez. Musk needs your warm skin to come to life; it needs to express itself on your skin.
Deep, radiant musk breathes through the entire composition. Soft, dusty jasmine takes on a slight indole chord, but it's a fresh flower, still on the hedge. Musk here creates the central accord, which is not rich and penetrating. Instead, it is soft, inviting. Imagine you are in a serene oriental garden with jasmine, hedges in full bloom, climbing the wooden terraces. As you walk, the sun warms your skin. The gorgeous flower aroma fills the air, blends in harmony with soft jasmine and a bright bouquet of fragrant orange blossom.

Pure Musc is beautifully done. And it influences my skin, which sets it apart from the rest, being relatively fresh and centred on greener white flowers. It unfurls with an aldehydic boozy accord, hairspray in the 70s, so it gives it a nostalgic feeling. He reminds me of when I was a kid, waiting outside the local hairdresser for my mom to cut her hair and dry, and I could smell the hair products all over the salon from the heat of the dyers. That sensation fades away a few seconds later, yielding the seat to sweet orange blossom, a rich bouquet of green and floral scent, so wet with a magnolia-like vibe. The white musk is already there as a top note; I get nothing animals. It is not as strong as #Rodriguez for him. Instead, it recalls the now rare White Musk Eau de Parfum.

In the heart, it has a smooth musk note, sometimes soapy, which seems soft. Combined with the dewy flowers, it has a flair I've never felt with others. With the heat of the skin, the musk grows and grows; it turns dominant, demanding. Despite the fragrance characters of the white musk, it is not just another White Musk Eau de Parfum, White Musk for Women, or any other musk based fragrance. Instead, the musk turns out creamy, soapy, with a fresh laundry feeling, a sort of out-of-the-shower freshness.

When the scent approaches the dry-down, I can feel the glowing and creamy aspect of the cashmeran, with a smidgen of dirtiness added by patchouli. The delicate woody and amber note at the base hints warmth. It's a clean, powdery musk-centred fragrance, but I also almost sense a note of patchouli adding this light, earthy and comforting aura.

Overall, the flowers are sober and subtle, the moss clean and non-animal. It is like a breeze that you can feel brushing your skin. So sweet and so touching. It's raw, carnal, earthy, sensual, organic, powdery, and all so classy at the same time. A calming fragrance and yet very sophisticated, like every Narciso Rodriguez work, you can give time to his scent. Musk needs your warm skin to take life. It must express itself on your skin. It could be safe for daily use at work if used with a light hand or a night out in casual dining—a very inoffensive powdery musk scent, perfect for a subtle day when you're in a nothing-special mood. Pure Musc does not scream; it is a more intimate scent with moderate sillage and projection. Though it lasts longer on my skin and clothes, people near me can catch it even after several hours. I find it an ideal perfume for the mid-seasons. However, it doesn't smell too fresh and clean that it would be weird to wear it in all seasons. When you wear this perfume, it invites you to a hug. You get so many compliments, and everybody wants to know what you are wearing, and they always expect a secret niche perfume. Pure Musc will be my bedtime story, my pillow's scent.

I based the review on a decant I have owned since May 2021.

-Elysium
If that's Mochus...
... i have not been around long, my nose not trained to declare what I can decipher from this scent.

BUT! If that's Mochus I'm directly detecting, if that's Mochus that makes me feel that way, then I guess I love Mochus.

It's not my first fragrance by Narciso. I've been standing in the perfumery trying to explain myself for some time now.

"I want a fragrance for the deepest summer. I like spicy scents ... i think or is it called oriental? I don't want to smell heavy.
I like Coco Mademoiselle. But I don't want to smell too sweet either."

Then I was presented with fragrance after fragrance. None that suited me. Too sweet, too floral, too rosy.

After maybe 10 scents, I pointed to Narciso Rodriguez- Pure Musk.

Would you let me try this one. He stood out with his black and white existence next to all the pinks and colorful bottles. The lady hesitated, apparently because it didn't fit the line, which she served me so far.

On first sniff, it nipped here and there. It was interesting but not perfect. It went in the right direction and said I liked patchouli too. On that I got another fragrance.
Left - Pure Musk. On the right - a fragrance from Bvlgari.
I walked outside for 20 minutes, smelling the whole time.

Pure Musk. Is this the musk that was so offensive? Pure Musk, not as present as the other scent.
Pure Musk, noticeably fresher than the other one. I took Pure Musk.

As a trial only 30ml and I regretted it right away. I get in the car with my brother. Freshly sprayed me Pure Musk (4x).
Even in the car not easy to perceive. I smell him. I love him. The scent of freshness and edginess. That's what I like.

Days later my brother was with me again, he has nothing to do with perfumes and doesn't listen to me when I ask him something about it. But when we were setting up my dryer, he pressed his nose to my shoulder and took a deep drag through his nose.

As I write this comment, I am wearing Pure Musk. When I smell it and try to describe it, I can't get a word out.

I smell, inhale, close my eyes.
If that's musk ...
Serotonin
Things always seem to happen when you least expect them
My first comment I dedicate of course my currently absolute favorite. Unusual, because I'm usually on fruity-sweet or even gourmandige firecracker. Accordingly, it was not love at first smell.

I put me a filling to have something for every day, something to balance out the sweet fragrances, because with all love you still need variety. I had already tested some fragrances, including now and then also fresh-floral etc. and you know it for sure: the initial euphoria, which then goes out again after a few times wear... the filling was nearing its end, I struggled with myself, because he did me but (still) not out of the socks. However, something was missing, I could never really let it sniff again and again. So I finally ordered a bottle and what can I say? The euphoria was there and went no more ;)

It is the first fragrance that combines so many things for me. I feel clean, secure. It has something comforting, something that reminds me of home. It never annoys me and there is not a single note that bothers me. Maybe for some it is boring, but for me it is perfect. I wish it will stay like this for a long time
Liesa
Delightful everyday and office fragrance
My first impression of this fragrance was: Aunt Dagmar! That must be because I had worn until then mainly floral fragrances and this was my first musk fragrance, my first Narciso. I had to get used to it a bit, I added a bit more flowers, but at some point it became my favourite office fragrance in its puristic form. The sillage is good, but moderate, and the scent is beautiful, powdery, pure, elegant. But what makes it a great office scent for me in particular is the incredible durability on me. The holds loosely the whole day and also gladly still until the next day on clothes.
Love at first sight
One of my favorite perfumes that I no longer want to miss! Clean, cozy and sexy, I have often been asked about the fragrance. On some materials, the fragrance takes on a pungent smell after a while, but I can get over that.

Mozart1756
Musc animalism + white florals .
When you dont like animalic musk but also you like white florals... Your scent is... PURE MUSC EDP! That can be my rare likes in Narciso Rodriguez collection. I dont like for her edt, fleur musc, for her edp, amber musc. But I like this scent. Because white florals can close musc's animalic effect. Floral, animalic, calm type. Reminds me snowy days. Longevity and sillage =medium.

Expensive Silky Body Lotion
Pure Musc is a very safe, clean and feminine perfume. Smells like an expensive body lotion. The musk here is similar to that in most of NR's line - smooth, cool, silky and creamy, however there's no added kinky undertone to it in this composition. More than that, the white floral bouquet is all but overpowering the musky aspect, making Pure Musc quite classically femme and also safe for all seasons and all occasions. Could easily be a signature perfume for someone looking for a safe non-offensive scent.

Trying to guess what the floral notes would be in this one, my nose picks up orange blossom and tuberose in the forefront. I'm 100% sure on both of these. There's probably some ylang-ylang, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley in there as well.

Longevity is amazing (12+ on me) and projection is also surprisingly strong, particularly during the first 2 hours. People who weren't physically close to me have asked me what I was wearing.

TombbbTombbb 2 years ago
Reminds me of Creed Pure White Cologne. A lot of white flowers (jasmin? lilly of the valley?) with musky drydown. This is a unisex for me!

Fluffiger Sommerschnee verzaubert die Landschaft  Ihr Lieben, vielen herzlichen Dank für Eure wundervollen und fluffigen Kommentare! :-))!!
by LaVioletta
by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by BlueValkyrie
by BlueValkyrie
by Minea
Freut mich sehr, daß Ihr alle vorbeigeschaut habt! Danke! :-)
by Zelena
by Najom
by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou
by Parfumine
Wer Schmetterlinge lachen hört....
by Lilalissy
by Datura55
by Natsumi
by Natsumi

Popular by Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir Rose by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum Absolue) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Ambrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez