For Her Pure Musc 2019 Eau de Parfum

For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez
For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-creamy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette)

Sonia Constant

Musk, White blossoms, Cashmeran

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.04.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Julia Bergshoeff.

If that's Mochus...
... i have not been around long, my nose not trained to declare what I can decipher from this scent.

BUT! If that's Mochus I'm directly detecting, if that's Mochus that makes me feel that way, then I guess I love Mochus.

It's not my first fragrance by Narciso. I've been standing in the perfumery trying to explain myself for some time now.

"I want a fragrance for the deepest summer. I like spicy scents ... i think or is it called oriental? I don't want to smell heavy.
I like Coco Mademoiselle. But I don't want to smell too sweet either."

Then I was presented with fragrance after fragrance. None that suited me. Too sweet, too floral, too rosy.

After maybe 10 scents, I pointed to Narciso Rodriguez- Pure Musk.

Would you let me try this one. He stood out with his black and white existence next to all the pinks and colorful bottles. The lady hesitated, apparently because it didn't fit the line, which she served me so far.

On first sniff, it nipped here and there. It was interesting but not perfect. It went in the right direction and said I liked patchouli too. On that I got another fragrance.
Left - Pure Musk. On the right - a fragrance from Bvlgari.
I walked outside for 20 minutes, smelling the whole time.

Pure Musk. Is this the musk that was so offensive? Pure Musk, not as present as the other scent.
Pure Musk, noticeably fresher than the other one. I took Pure Musk.

As a trial only 30ml and I regretted it right away. I get in the car with my brother. Freshly sprayed me Pure Musk (4x).
Even in the car not easy to perceive. I smell him. I love him. The scent of freshness and edginess. That's what I like.

Days later my brother was with me again, he has nothing to do with perfumes and doesn't listen to me when I ask him something about it. But when we were setting up my dryer, he pressed his nose to my shoulder and took a deep drag through his nose.

As I write this comment, I am wearing Pure Musk. When I smell it and try to describe it, I can't get a word out.

I smell, inhale, close my eyes.
If that's musk ...
Serotonin
Things always seem to happen when you least expect them
My first comment I dedicate of course my currently absolute favorite. Unusual, because I'm usually on fruity-sweet or even gourmandige firecracker. Accordingly, it was not love at first smell.

I put me a filling to have something for every day, something to balance out the sweet fragrances, because with all love you still need variety. I had already tested some fragrances, including now and then also fresh-floral etc. and you know it for sure: the initial euphoria, which then goes out again after a few times wear... the filling was nearing its end, I struggled with myself, because he did me but (still) not out of the socks. However, something was missing, I could never really let it sniff again and again. So I finally ordered a bottle and what can I say? The euphoria was there and went no more ;)

It is the first fragrance that combines so many things for me. I feel clean, secure. It has something comforting, something that reminds me of home. It never annoys me and there is not a single note that bothers me. Maybe for some it is boring, but for me it is perfect. I wish it will stay like this for a long time
Liesa
Delightful everyday and office fragrance
My first impression of this fragrance was: Aunt Dagmar! That must be because I had worn until then mainly floral fragrances and this was my first musk fragrance, my first Narciso. I had to get used to it a bit, I added a bit more flowers, but at some point it became my favourite office fragrance in its puristic form. The sillage is good, but moderate, and the scent is beautiful, powdery, pure, elegant. But what makes it a great office scent for me in particular is the incredible durability on me. The holds loosely the whole day and also gladly still until the next day on clothes.
Love at first sight
One of my favorite perfumes that I no longer want to miss! Clean, cozy and sexy, I have often been asked about the fragrance. On some materials, the fragrance takes on a pungent smell after a while, but I can get over that.

Mozart1756
Musc animalism + white florals .
When you dont like animalic musk but also you like white florals... Your scent is... PURE MUSC EDP! That can be my rare likes in Narciso Rodriguez collection. I dont like for her edt, fleur musc, for her edp, amber musc. But I like this scent. Because white florals can close musc's animalic effect. Floral, animalic, calm type. Reminds me snowy days. Longevity and sillage =medium.

Expensive Silky Body Lotion
Pure Musc is a very safe, clean and feminine perfume. Smells like an expensive body lotion. The musk here is similar to that in most of NR's line - smooth, cool, silky and creamy, however there's no added kinky undertone to it in this composition. More than that, the white floral bouquet is all but overpowering the musky aspect, making Pure Musc quite classically femme and also safe for all seasons and all occasions. Could easily be a signature perfume for someone looking for a safe non-offensive scent.

Trying to guess what the floral notes would be in this one, my nose picks up orange blossom and tuberose in the forefront. I'm 100% sure on both of these. There's probably some ylang-ylang, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley in there as well.

Longevity is amazing (12+ on me) and projection is also surprisingly strong, particularly during the first 2 hours. People who weren't physically close to me have asked me what I was wearing.
NukaGirl
If you don't want to wear anything else...
My first comment and I dedicate it to this magnificent fragrance:
I have loved sweet scents for many, many years. Sweet, sweet, sweetest, I don't usually get too much To give my nose a little break, I always wore Jovan, but now it had to be something more modern with a beloved musk.
Thanks to Parfumo and the great comments here, so NR Pure Musk blind ordered. I was very curious...
But the first nose was sobering. Not mine at all! Far too boring, quiet and unsweet!
Nevertheless, I left him disappointed on the skin and went about my normal activities of the day.
And now:
A week later.
I'm not wearing anything else! All the other scents I'm wearing are in the shadows! I liiiiiieeeve Pure Musk hot and intimate and no other perfume smells so good on me!
I have no idea why the scent is so addictive, and even from my surroundings, compliments hail down.
Normally I get bored with a fragrance after two days of wearing it and I have to change it, but not here.
It calms me down, grounds me after a stressful day, is wonderfully powdery, cuddly and very clean despite the muscle. It smells elegant, but nevertheless also fits to jeans and sneakers. I simply don't know any occasion where it would not be wearable, and yet Pure Musk is very sexy! The durability seems to be good, although I (unfortunately) hardly notice it after a few hours.
I have not yet layered the fragrance, because I just don't have it yet. ?
It wasn't love at first sight, but now Pure Musk remains one of my absolute favourites forever! ❤
Please do not try it! Too many people will wear it again... ?
Have a good day to you!
Calypso
He's not doing anything, he just wants to play.
When I stumbled upon Narciso Rodriguez' "Pure Musc for Her" almost literally in a perfumery the other day - the stand was in the middle of the way, the mask not only restricts the nose but also the field of vision - I had to try it out right away, of course, and was positively surprised: clean, soft, flattering and comforting, somehow.

For a few days my new roommate moved in with me, not a sexy musky hero, but a faithful everyday companion, wearing a warm cashmere scarf, which he lends to a frozen perfume when she is shivering.
One who turns on the washing machine and wears fresh white shirts. Unkompliziert, with jeans or a suit, always fitting.
Nobody who does full-length heroics, but who needs superheroes every day
The musk is creamy, cuddly, delicately powdery but not sweet, the floral accords are discreetly in the background and the wonderfully minimalist bottle reflects exactly what is inside - you don't have to be a synaesthete to see the colour white in the fragrance.

A fragrance like a frosty veil of mist that softens the landscape and takes the edge off everyday life.

No Sillage Rottweiler, this musk scent does nothing, he just wants to play.
Wissensdurst
A dream - or how can something go so wrong?
I know, a very funny headline but from the front....

This scent came to me in the form of a sample (one like this for misers, where you can test max. 1 x). I applied the scent and only thought: This is HE! How can something smell so beautiful? So I bought it directly. Let my husband sniff it, who only said that it was not his, but I didn't care. This scent awakened a childhood memory that I can neither grasp nor name exactly, but I thought it was great. When I bought it, it was summer and I found it incredibly fresh and beautiful. Similar to my Sensai Silk a light feeling of freshly washed laundry. The white flowers surrounded me with their delicate shimmer and I felt like in paradise.

Now the scent has been slumbering in my cupboard for a long time and I could not remember it exactly. I smelled the bottle for a moment and I thought to myself before going to bed: you'll treat yourself to it tonight as a "bedtime treat". No sooner said than done, beautifully wrapped in this fresh cloud with the nostalgic childhood feeling, I went to bed. So while I was lying in bed and still looking for new delicacies on Parfumo, I asked myself why I hadn't used this perfume for so long, since it is obviously exactly mine?

Unfortunately, the question was clarified when I tried to find my way to sleep, because the scent, which just a moment ago had brought back nice childhood memories, slowly turned into a shrill, unpleasantly pungent smell, which I cannot even quantify exactly. I have no idea whether it is the musk, the cashmeran or some other flower that pierces my nose, but it became so unbearable that I got a headache and got up in the middle of the night to get rid of this smell. As already mentioned several times here, the durability of this scent is quite good, so that also the washing up was not the only thing that was successful. To trick my nose a little bit, I sprayed my wrists with Chanel Chance Eau Tendre after a thorough wash and could finally fall asleep.

To be honest, I'm shocked myself today and have no idea if I had a similar effect the first time I used my flacon and didn't notice it so crassly because it happened morning/daytime and therefore under distraction. Maybe that was also the reason why the fragrance had been standing unused in my cupboard for many weeks? Or was my nose hypersensitive last night? I have no idea, but at least my need for Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc is now thoroughly covered. My head needs to recover. Nevertheless, I hope that my nose got lost yesterday, because as I said, I really, really like the scent, at least the first 2 hours at .....
The Blur
Sunday morning, 5:10 p.m. The deafening noise of a butterfly flying past the bedroom window wakes me. I try to open my eyes, but fail at first. At the second attempt I am successful, but immediately regret it. The warm sunrays burn into my retina. I groan loudly and turn away insulted. The crackling in my back is drowned out by my mason. I slide gently to the floor and crawl into the bathroom on all fours. Somehow I manage to pull myself up by the sink with the mental strength worthy of at least a Jedi. I stand wobbly and hold on like a long-term pensioner clawing at the walker, but I stand. What the hell happened last night? I remember bawling out "We're going to party through till morning and sing bummsfallera" and the taste on my tongue testifies to a few shots of tequila. At the thought of it, my stomach turns over and my brain grumbles at the head cinema. Just for revenge he sends me a nausea that has washed away. My head is throbbing. I remember yelling "Geronimo!!!" before I crawled into the cab. The cab ride was fun, too. The taxi driver didn't want my tips for more efficient driving or my cheesecake recipe, but he was so happy when I fell on my nose as I got out of the cab. Good man.
I look in the mirror. I think it's broken. There's a nasty Hobbit looking at me. I decide to buy a new one tomorrow, and I need coffee now. And two aspirins. Or two coffee and an aspirin. Oh, I'll be spontaneous I should take a shower, I decide, after the smell of the freshly ground beans brings me back to life. But I'd rather lounge around a bit. The sun outside gives way to a beautiful grey. You don't have to be results-oriented when the sun has gone down. I go back into the bathroom and am proud to stand hands-free. I grab the white bottle and spray two or three times. Hach. It's okay. I feel fresh, well-groomed, and my headache is almost gone. I congratulate myself on the wise decision to have had TWO aspirin for breakfast. The scent is not disturbing, which is often the case with many of my favourite scents after a night of dancing.
I make myself comfortable on the sofa with a blanket and enjoy the soft, warm but not sweet scent. My faithful companion for migraine, greyish sad mood or other adversaries of a similar nature.
I notice that the day is coming to an end and decide that the daily work is not yet finished. I'll have to take another run at it tomorrow. Keep on lazing around. Sometimes the world just has to go around without me. Or two. Lively and smiling I fall asleep.

TombbbTombbb 9 months ago
Reminds me of Creed Pure White Cologne. A lot of white flowers (jasmin? lilly of the valley?) with musky drydown. This is a unisex for me!

Fluffiger Sommerschnee verzaubert die Landschaft  Ihr Lieben, vielen herzlichen Dank für Eure wundervollen und fluffigen Kommentare! :-))!!
by LaVioletta
by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by BlueValkyrie
by BlueValkyrie
by Minea
Freut mich sehr, daß Ihr alle vorbeigeschaut habt! Danke! :-)
by Zelena
by Serotonin
by Natsumi
by Natsumi

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Ambrée) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Toilette Florale) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Musc (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez