For Her Pure Musc 2019Eau de Parfum

For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez
For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Narciso Rodriguez for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Selection Women (Eau de Parfum)

Sonia Constant

Musk, White blossoms, Cashmeran

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Julia Bergshoeff.

Expensive Silky Body Lotion
Pure Musc is a very safe, clean and feminine perfume. Smells like an expensive body lotion. The musk here is similar to that in most of NR's line - smooth, cool, silky and creamy, however there's no added kinky undertone to it in this composition. More than that, the white floral bouquet is all but overpowering the musky aspect, making Pure Musc quite classically femme and also safe for all seasons and all occasions. Could easily be a signature perfume for someone looking for a safe non-offensive scent.

Trying to guess what the floral notes would be in this one, my nose picks up orange blossom and tuberose in the forefront. I'm 100% sure on both of these. There's probably some ylang-ylang, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley in there as well.

Longevity is amazing (12+ on me) and projection is also surprisingly strong, particularly during the first 2 hours. People who weren't physically close to me have asked me what I was wearing.
NukaGirl
If you don't want to wear anything else...
My first comment and I dedicate it to this magnificent fragrance:
I have loved sweet scents for many, many years. Sweet, sweet, sweetest, I don't usually get too much To give my nose a little break, I always wore Jovan, but now it had to be something more modern with a beloved musk.
Thanks to Parfumo and the great comments here, so NR Pure Musk blind ordered. I was very curious...
But the first nose was sobering. Not mine at all! Far too boring, quiet and unsweet!
Nevertheless, I left him disappointed on the skin and went about my normal activities of the day.
And now:
A week later.
I'm not wearing anything else! All the other scents I'm wearing are in the shadows! I liiiiiieeeve Pure Musk hot and intimate and no other perfume smells so good on me!
I have no idea why the scent is so addictive, and even from my surroundings, compliments hail down.
Normally I get bored with a fragrance after two days of wearing it and I have to change it, but not here.
It calms me down, grounds me after a stressful day, is wonderfully powdery, cuddly and very clean despite the muscle. It smells elegant, but nevertheless also fits to jeans and sneakers. I simply don't know any occasion where it would not be wearable, and yet Pure Musk is very sexy! The durability seems to be good, although I (unfortunately) hardly notice it after a few hours.
I have not yet layered the fragrance, because I just don't have it yet. ?
It wasn't love at first sight, but now Pure Musk remains one of my absolute favourites forever! ❤
Please do not try it! Too many people will wear it again... ?
Have a good day to you!
Calypso
He's not doing anything, he just wants to play.
When I stumbled upon Narciso Rodriguez' "Pure Musc for Her" almost literally in a perfumery the other day - the stand was in the middle of the way, the mask not only restricts the nose but also the field of vision - I had to try it out right away, of course, and was positively surprised: clean, soft, flattering and comforting, somehow.

For a few days my new roommate moved in with me, not a sexy musky hero, but a faithful everyday companion, wearing a warm cashmere scarf, which he lends to a frozen perfume when she is shivering.
One who turns on the washing machine and wears fresh white shirts. Unkompliziert, with jeans or a suit, always fitting.
Nobody who does full-length heroics, but who needs superheroes every day
The musk is creamy, cuddly, delicately powdery but not sweet, the floral accords are discreetly in the background and the wonderfully minimalist bottle reflects exactly what is inside - you don't have to be a synaesthete to see the colour white in the fragrance.

A fragrance like a frosty veil of mist that softens the landscape and takes the edge off everyday life.

No Sillage Rottweiler, this musk scent does nothing, he just wants to play.
Wissensdurst
A dream - or how can something go so wrong?
I know, a very funny headline but from the front....

This scent came to me in the form of a sample (one like this for misers, where you can test max. 1 x). I applied the scent and only thought: This is HE! How can something smell so beautiful? So I bought it directly. Let my husband sniff it, who only said that it was not his, but I didn't care. This scent awakened a childhood memory that I can neither grasp nor name exactly, but I thought it was great. When I bought it, it was summer and I found it incredibly fresh and beautiful. Similar to my Sensai Silk a light feeling of freshly washed laundry. The white flowers surrounded me with their delicate shimmer and I felt like in paradise.

Now the scent has been slumbering in my cupboard for a long time and I could not remember it exactly. I smelled the bottle for a moment and I thought to myself before going to bed: you'll treat yourself to it tonight as a "bedtime treat". No sooner said than done, beautifully wrapped in this fresh cloud with the nostalgic childhood feeling, I went to bed. So while I was lying in bed and still looking for new delicacies on Parfumo, I asked myself why I hadn't used this perfume for so long, since it is obviously exactly mine?

Unfortunately, the question was clarified when I tried to find my way to sleep, because the scent, which just a moment ago had brought back nice childhood memories, slowly turned into a shrill, unpleasantly pungent smell, which I cannot even quantify exactly. I have no idea whether it is the musk, the cashmeran or some other flower that pierces my nose, but it became so unbearable that I got a headache and got up in the middle of the night to get rid of this smell. As already mentioned several times here, the durability of this scent is quite good, so that also the washing up was not the only thing that was successful. To trick my nose a little bit, I sprayed my wrists with Chanel Chance Eau Tendre after a thorough wash and could finally fall asleep.

To be honest, I'm shocked myself today and have no idea if I had a similar effect the first time I used my flacon and didn't notice it so crassly because it happened morning/daytime and therefore under distraction. Maybe that was also the reason why the fragrance had been standing unused in my cupboard for many weeks? Or was my nose hypersensitive last night? I have no idea, but at least my need for Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc is now thoroughly covered. My head needs to recover. Nevertheless, I hope that my nose got lost yesterday, because as I said, I really, really like the scent, at least the first 2 hours at .....
Memory lane...
Isn't it weird what scents can do to you? This smell reminds me eerily of my childhood. It smells pure, clean and innocent. I think it is beautiful and I like to wear it in the office, because it is unobtrusive but has a recognition value. And who doesn't like to think back to their childhood at work? Just sniff it and all work emails are forgotten ;)
Clean and pure
Pure Musc from NR was recommended to me by a shopping trip where I actually already had a goal in mind. I stalked confidently into the perfumery, buying only THE fragrance that I really wanted to buy. But as it is so, the saleswoman came up to me and asked me for advice. Can't hurt to be brought up to date, because you might have missed some new scent after all?
She sprayed me with Pure Musc and I must say I was shocked! Until now all NR fragrances were exactly my taste. There was none that I did not like until now. Except the classic 'For Her', I like it, but I just don't like to smell it anymore. That is probably because you can smell it on every corner and it is a bit annoying for me.

But the Pure Musc?! It opened up to me with a granny note that smelled so pungent and musty. I felt the need to wash my arm as soon as possible. This can't be NR's serious?! I took the scent I had planned to buy (I was also very proud of the fact that I really managed to realize my plan. does not happen often in a perfumery) and drove home. Still in the car, about 10-15 minutes after spraying, I had a soft clean note in my nose, which was so cozy and cuddly. This could never be Pure Musc?! Yes it could! It was! Awesome. Maybe the bottle was new and when I sprayed it on, I took the strong alcohol note. After several tests he had to join my collection
I like to use this fragrance in spring and summer. Whenever I feel the need to make myself comfortable. If I had to describe Pure Musc in a picture, it would be a big fluffy white cloud. The NR Musk is here, as in all the other of his fragrances, so beautifully used. The white flowers and cashmeran give the fragrance its floral freshness and cuddly factor. Really great class! And I can't say anything bad about its durability either. On my clothes it lasts for days, on my skin also up to 8 hours.

Cultivated boredom
The other day I was on the phone with my friend and complained about boredom.
The good man laughed bitterly and told me that he would love to be bored. Just sit there and look at the wall
Of course we thought of the delicious Loriot sketch - with the key sentence: I just want to sit here.
One can well understand the man's modest desire - and how he suffers under the busy wife and her motivating suggestions to do this or that.

I am d'accord with the man and my friend - sometimes you just want to " just sit here ".

And with this cultivated boredom Pure Musc would be a good companion.

It does not disturb, it does not corner - but it is there - with a discreet presence.
The musky note has a cool effect - as do the white flowers.
The cashmeran makes the distant fragrance a little rounder.

The manageable ingredients give Pure something minimalist
But that is exactly what you need sometimes - a little distance, a little time for yourself.
Just sit here.
Finchen1976
Musk deer on the snow meadow
Since Girlofnow is at least fragrance technically with some smells on my wave lies (long not with all *g*) and this smell SO unbelievably highly praised, I thought, I order myself once blindly a filling, even if I have avoided the NR smells so far, like the devil the holy water, I could with still no single warm up become. Too spicy.

So, joyfully sprayed... and WTF...?????!
The unsweetest, floweriest fresh musk that I have ever smelled is quite big and present in the room. I can't even get used to it.
Unfortunately.
Maybe it smells different in summer, so the bottling stays fine in my cupboard, but I don't think it's nice and can't understand the evaluation either. Whereby my skin reacts really strange with some smells, I must admit that probably.

There is no great fragrance development, this is certainly due to the few ingredients, the huge musk deer simply feeds itself through icy flower meadows in front of the Black Fortress in the snow. ^^ (yeah, I admit it, I'm a Game of Thrones fan. *g*) SO an animal I could also imagine in the series. The fragrance is somehow cool and really very, very spicy-herb. I could also imagine him as a man, I will try it out on my own. ^^

For me the old formulation (2013) of Jovan Musk Oil is THE musk embodiment that smells really good about me. Unfortunately I can't cope with the new one and was now so half-hearted in my search for an adequate replacement.

The durability is enormous, but this has already been written here. Even after taking a shower, you can still smell a whiff. The fragrance becomes a little more powdery with time, but still herb.

If you like bitter, cool musk, you've come to the right place.
I'm afraid he's nothing to me. I'm gonna do the summer test, though.
GirlofNow
Pure musk in its most beautiful form!:)
I'm being honest now! I don't have it soo easy with most musk scents! On the one hand they do not harmonize so well with my skin chemistry and on the other hand they are unfortunately the more open partial too much for me! Until now I had only liked one musk scent and that was again a scent of Lancome from the la nuit tresor line:))). The la nuit Tresor musc diamant harminiert very well with my skin chemistry;))) It's fortunately not a musk bomb! Much more fruity, caramel and with a seductive creamy almond note*-* The musk note is more in the background. You know me slowly;))) I just love the Lancome fragrances!:))) But well today it is not about the Lancome fragrances... But about the Narciso Rodriguez fragrances:).
On Parfumo I have read so far continuously only positive to the NR fragrances which has prepared me even more to test these fragrances: Let's say it like this! I've tested a few fragrances from NR, but really big or strong fragrances have not stayed in my memory except Pure Musc:) Because I had positive in memory and wanted to test more intense and more accurate:).
I had got myself a 2ml bottling and tested at home together with my mother:) She liked this fragrance very much too:) I wouldn't wear that well now soo often, but in spring I imagine this scent quite nicely!:) My mother thinks it's very pleasant for everyday life and great because it looks very well-groomed and elegant for her nose, she can only speak back badly:).
Since I had to go to sports today, I gave myself two splashes on my wrist.

The scent...:
While training I was disturbed by this scent 0! That was neither penetrating nor did that bother anyone there :) It went down pretty well... Especially for women in their mid 40s:) (I don't want to say that this scent is for old women either! If somebody takes it that way! In my opinion it is very suitable for women who work in the office or in care.) Pure Musc was on my skin very creamy but also discreetly powdery. All the time I could only smell musk and light floral notes out, again no more. I could smell musk in its most beautiful and purest form, which I haven't smelled yet! Many musk scents are unfortunately very penetrating but also artificial/pungent which I don't like at all! Pure Musc is simple as the name says pure musk but in its most beautiful form!:) Even after the shower I could smell it discreetly on my skin:) It simply smelled like a light and pleasant cream!:)

Alsoooo something I must leave Narciso Rodriguez! H+S is simply top! With me light/fresh/powdery scents hardly or almost not at all hold on the skin! But pure Musc holds and holds! But it also reminds me quite easily of a detergent which my grandmother always uses to wash the clothes:))) This detergent always smells soo good and almost 1 to 1 like this fragrance!:D So I think you can't do anything wrong with this fragrance because it's not heavy but also not discreet! You can just wear it everywhere:)
DonJuanDeCat
Sniffing the musk again! And it smells good!
Hello hello and welcome to read something new from me again this evening. Hey, sooo unpopular, as I thought, I'm apparently not, hmm... because I have so many fans! Hmm... I should shoot YouTube videos, like perfume reviews or something, he he he :DD
(And I'm already conceited!)

Anyway, today I'm talking about the latest scent from Narciso Rodriguez. It is "For Her Pure Musc" from the Musc series, of which there are already a lot of fragrances. For those of you who don't know: Musc means musk in French. In dictionaries there is beside musk among other things also the term musk animal. This is helpful for idiots like me, because I used to think (much earlier!!!!) that musk was "any" flower... and somehow I always had the image of a flower with purple flowers in mind, but don't ask me why. I didn't even know that some scents like musk or amber came from the animal kingdom and I thought that everything that was scented was somehow only of flowery origin... yes laughs only, I had no idea :D

So, now that we all know what musk is, I come to the smell!

The fragrance:
At the beginning I smell flowery scents, which I cannot identify (but which smell of the white flowers I have just mentioned), as well as sweet musks. The musk is intense and, as the fragrance name already suggests, somehow actually comes across more pure and thus seems more animal than in many other fragrances. But anyone who normally doesn't like animal scents can still sniff it out here, because the animal scent is smellable, but not as strong as with other animal scents such as Zibet or Bibergeil. Because apart from musk, I also like the other animal scents rather less, even if they should smell somewhat similar to musk.
Anyway, you can smell a beautiful musk scent, combined with white flowers and now also with soft powdery scents in the background.
Much later it smells more like floral notes, as the white flowers either become more intense or the musk gradually fades. In any case, the musk is now more in the background, but still gives a nice sweetness. In addition, the fragrance is and remains gentle and soft until the end.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is above average. So this means that for a while it will be good to smell from close up. The shelf life is quite okay with seven to eight hours.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular as always, with a shield-like shape inside, where the white, milky colour is and where the scent liquid is also filled. As usual, the name and the brand are written directly on the bottle, without a label being used. The cuboid lid is black and slightly shiny. All in all just as beautiful as the red, black or pink bottles of Narciso Rodriguez.

Sooo... first the bad news: The fragrance is not a world novelty, nothing groundbreaking or otherwise a fragrance that would quickly stand out from other (well made) musk fragrances. It also has no real recognition feature, since it smells quite similar to other fragrances.

This all sounds pretty negative now, right? Wrong! Because it does something that every fragrance should do: it simply smells good. Pretty good, actually. Of course, it is difficult to decide for the scent if you already have some musk scents or similar scents, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong with this one, so that a test would be worthwhile in any case. Especially for those who want to experience the musk note a little more intense, pure and a little more animal.

It can then be worn as an all-rounder, because it is neither too light nor too heavy, so that it could be used well as a scent of the day at any time of the year, but also for going out. Although he is actually quite okay in terms of sillage, I would have wished for him to be a little stronger for going out. In any case you look quite nice with it (yes yummy and so too, already good :D) and also very sexy.

Soo... then I'm back at the end and wish you all a nice evening! And don't laugh so much about the fact that I used to think musk was flowers...! DD

TombbbTombbb 4 months ago
Reminds me of Creed Pure White Cologne. A lot of white flowers (jasmin? lilly of the valley?) with musky drydown. This is a unisex for me!

Fluffiger Sommerschnee verzaubert die Landschaft  Ihr Lieben, vielen herzlichen Dank für Eure wundervollen und fluffigen Kommentare! :-))!!
by LaVioletta
by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by BlueValkyrie
by BlueValkyrie
by Zelena
by Zelena
Freut mich sehr, daß Ihr alle vorbeigeschaut habt! Danke! :-)
by Amylovesyou
by Sharleeze
by Flavabee
by Flavabee

Popular Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso (Eau de Parfum Poudrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Her (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Him (Oil Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Parfum) / For Him Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez For Him Bleu Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez Essence by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez Amber Musc / For Her Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Eau de Musc by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Parfum Ambrée) by Narciso Rodriguez For Him (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu by Narciso Rodriguez Essence Musc Collection by Narciso Rodriguez Narciso (Eau de Toilette) by Narciso Rodriguez For Her Fleur Musc (Eau de Toilette Florale) by Narciso Rodriguez