For Her Pure Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Narciso Rodriguez

For Her Pure Musc 2019 Eau de Parfum

Ineverwas
23.11.2020 - 09:08 PM

Expensive Silky Body Lotion

Pure Musc is a very safe, clean and feminine perfume. Smells like an expensive body lotion. The musk here is similar to that in most of NR's line - smooth, cool, silky and creamy, however there's no added kinky undertone to it in this composition. More than that, the white floral bouquet is all but overpowering the musky aspect, making Pure Musc quite classically femme and also safe for all seasons and all occasions. Could easily be a signature perfume for someone looking for a safe non-offensive scent.

Trying to guess what the floral notes would be in this one, my nose picks up orange blossom and tuberose in the forefront. I'm 100% sure on both of these. There's probably some ylang-ylang, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley in there as well.

Longevity is amazing (12+ on me) and projection is also surprisingly strong, particularly during the first 2 hours. People who weren't physically close to me have asked me what I was wearing.

Latest Reviews

IneverwasIneverwas 2 years ago
Melograno (Eau de Parfum) - Ortigia

Melograno (Eau de Parfum) Old fashioned beauty
Gorgeous perfume, with a soapy, oriental, vintage vibe. To my nose this isn't a fruity, fresh or sweet perfume, not by a long shot. It's deep, complex, slightly dark and if I'm not mistaken there's some (dirty) musks and incense in the drydown...

IneverwasIneverwas 2 years ago
I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess - Rose de Mai - Kilian

I Don't Need A Prince By My Side To Be A Princess - Rose de Mai Springtime fluffy romance
This version is a more romantic and spring-like interpretation of the original Princess. It smells like rose flavored marshmallows sprinkled with matcha. I can't detect any ginger though. Princess Rose de Mai is powdery, soft, a bit sweet...