Mozzafiato 2017

Mozzafiato by Naso di Raza
Mozzafiato is a popular perfume by Naso di Raza for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-leathery. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot
CashmereCashmere
AmberAmber
VetiverVetiver
OakmossOakmoss

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 14.11.2021.

RahulESJ
Mozzafiato | A stunning Iris scent!
Mozzafiato, in my opinion, one of the most sophisticated scents I own in my collection.⁣

Iris is what the scent is all about (at least initially). I have to be honest, it took me a while to appreciate Iris as a note. When I first got into fragrances, I didn’t like the note and found it well too “powerdery”. ⁣

Lately, or for a long time, I have been really enjoying the note in scents. ⁣Iris is definitely the star of this fragrance. Creamy buttery, powdery iris. It shines beautifully on the skin for a long time after the initial spray. ⁣

It only gets better from there. The scent quickly turns dark & earthy blend of woods, leather, vetiver and incense. It’s so beautiful that it has me smelling my hands all the time. ⁣

All what’s left is a beautiful carpet of cashmere and musk. That’s basically Mozzafiato for you. ❤️⁣

BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Manly and elegant. A great iris, spicy, with wood, cashmere, vetiver and a touch of leather, musk and incense. Powdery and very well blended

by Dandrobe
by Dandrobe
by PallasCC
by PallasCC
by RahulESJ
by RahulESJ

Popular Naso di Raza

Cyranó by Naso di Raza Giuseppe by Naso di Raza Ravi by Naso di Raza Than... White by Naso di Raza La Chaise Vide by Naso di Raza Use Black by Naso di Raza Esmeralda by Naso di Raza Cher Têtu by Naso di Raza Aqua Maris by Naso di Raza Fin du Passé by Naso di Raza Ask Me No More by Naso di Raza