Baraonda (2016) Extrait de Parfum

Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto

Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nasomatto for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 11.10.2019

7.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Whiskey in the Jar
Wow, I tried the Baraonda once. And as I tried it, it turned out there was quite a lot of whiskey in it. But one by one.
Alaska?

Okay, I got the scent from the lovely Leonessa I greet here. Thanks for rehearsing, I sprayed these on myself once. It's not like I've been fogging a full pot, a habsch not.
I've got maybe 4, but who's counting, right? Hihi

Yeah, at least there was one in the trash first. So there was Abfel. Lots of rubbish. And then the Whiksy came along. Single malt and full bottle. No shit now. Strine whisky, I like.

What's the matter? Slippers off? Wait a minute, I'm not finished
Watch your step. Here we go on. Where'd I go? Oh, yeah, look out. The Whiksymixer mixes the Wixksi in the whisky bar. Whiskey mixer Willi mixes whiskey in the dense spruce thicket, in the dense spruce thicket mixes whiskey mixer Willi Whiskey.
Kennse? Canish flawless. Ice hockey? You're looking funny. You go ahead. The Wihsky mixer mixes the whisky with the whisky mixer, but if the whiskey mixer mixes without MIxer whisky, all mix tricks don't help.
A movie? There's one left. Is it a hallway? It's so late. Whatever. I'll tell you the end.

When everything smells like whisky and apple, you get another cake. It just gets sweeter, abba the Whixxi remains. Imma. He's always there. Yes isser.
What's the matter with you? Hasso grasp? I'll just explain here how the perfume smells.

And as I smell it, I discover tobacco. Ernstgaft now. I'm snake here, that you can believe me.
It's just like when Omma makes a slippery rum in a cake and Oppa smokes feife.
Shall we sing something?

SUSAAAAAANAAAA...SUSAAAAANAAAA...im crazy loving youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Ne doesn't belong here, then the others scold again. hihi-

And it might last. Like Pattex.

You guys are great. I wanted to tell you imma that I really like you guys. And as you can see. You're all so pretty, you really look good, I wanted to tell you. I've never said that before, but you're really beautiful. Except the one there, that's ugly, but pssssst. hihi
Oh, that's nice.

If we all smelled Baracuda sonar, it'd be a party. Can one carry also only there glaubsch.

So Whiksi, Abfel and cake, oh and here Zabak. Abba Tack Tack. Can you remember that, can you? Anaconda is a horny stuff. That really impregnated me. Oh, and smoke, too. Hatter, too. I almost forgot. I Schussel.
k, habta everything?

Schoolligation to the physicians among you. Today we're free of the liver. Hihi

That's how you heard me so far, isn't it? Can anyone tell me vietnam send button is going? *Hicks*

Musha rain dum a doo, dum a da
Whack for my daddy, oh
Whack for my daddy, oh

QWERTZ

P.S. now I had to repost nomma..wa kaputt
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Hurrah for booze!
In the hedonistic downward spiral that is the Nasomatto collection –the tempting chocolate of Pardon, the intoxicating hashish of Black Afgano– Baraonda seems to be the chapter dedicated to the old inebriating tipple.

Here is a very boozy fragrance that immediately conjures up dark rose petals drenched in liquor resting at the bottom of a whiskey tumbler. There is aromatic ambrette to help numb the senses and some wood to give the scent a sober touch but all these elements are swimming in the realistic, prominent and long lasting whiskey note. This is an unapologetic tribute to an elegant drink and an incredibly beautiful fragrance. I raise my glass to it.
10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

UhrMensch
Play it Sam. Play "as time goes by".
Baraonda is my "as time goes by". The scent brings back memories. To Scotland, to my youth, to Edinburgh, to my friends who were travelling with their backpacks at that time, to the whisky distilleries... Baraonda works like a good old whisky.

But that's not where it stops. Baraonda brings me along from the memories into something new, pleasant, warm-well. Baraonda is a golden, soft, velvety scented coat that nestles around my shoulders. Baraonda has come home and put on slippers.

A completely successful late autumn and winter perfume for me, which should have been tested. With gourmand notes, malt notes, possibly a little vanilla... and still not sweet.

Thanks for reading, which always smells good,
Lars

Hendrikmainz
Nasomatto & me, or the perfect autumn scent
You can maybe read it out... nasomatto and I was/is often a love-hate! Often overpresented, Sillage monstrous. But for me often also fascinating! Nevertheless, not always for everyday use, precisely because of that "massiveness".
Baraonda is different, at least partly, but for me a wonderful autumn scent! The previous speakers have talked about memories in whiskey distilleries, and I can't have a say in that. I've never been to one, and it's not necessarily my drink. Still, there are ups and downs! I can separate there quite a few flavours, but am a layman!
If a whiskey smelled or tasted like that, I might tend to be addicted to alcohol. Which, of course, I consider to be extremely difficult job-wise;)
My association with this fragrance goes hand in hand with some of the previous speakers.
It's "appley," slightly sweet, but not heavy, sweet... or annoying in some way. Simply beautiful! And then there's peaty, alcoholic. But very charming!!
To the bottle: I like the Nasomattos and the cork lid fits like ass on buckets!
Sillage, quite good!!
Durability: with me straight 2-digit, without loss.

Guys, buy this!!! Big cinema for me!!
8.0 8.0 10.0 8.5/10

Novalis
...Whisky/ey, Blended or Single Malt...
Now Alessandro Gualtieri is known for creating extravagant scents or is it better to split the scene or to revive it or even to animate people to go new ways? I guess you could say that. Also in charge of another fragrance house: Orto Parisi, for which he also creates.

For a long time a fragrance didn't bother me as much as this candidate.

Why?

It's something completely new that hasn't been seen before. At least I didn't get anything like that in the nose from perfumes. But I already know the scents, from the gastronomy. Waas?, some will say now, but.

Now our whole lives are marked by associations. Our brain constantly suggests or compares things to us. In cloud formations we take faces war or other objects. Only we really see it? Yes it can be, but it is rather our brain that tries to recognize something known in something unknown.? This is similar to the sightings of the legendary Bigfoot in North America or the Yeti in the Himalayas. Some swear to have seen him, others think he is a bear who, when they stand up, suggests to us exactly what we think they see or what seems similar, namely a monkey-like creature.

So what are we being pretended to be here?
I associate this fragrance with spirits to become more concrete: With whiskey/y but also with port wine or sherry.

In whiskey/y production there are now two processes. The pot-still and the patent-still method, whereby the first one has prevailed more - with the Irish (whiskey) even exclusively.

In the pot-still process, the distillations are carried out in two independent firing processes in two copper boilers (pot-still). The mash is placed in the wort bubble, where it is distilled for the first time. The alcoholic vapours are liquefied via the condenser. The resulting product, the predatory spirit, is collected in a container and has an alcohol content of approx. 30 % by volume. The predatory rim is added to the alcohol bubble and distilled there a second time. Subsequently condensed again, whereby the pre- and post-run are separated out. Only the middle course, the core, gets into the collection container. The Pot-still process provides alcohol of better quality than the Patent-still process. However, the alcohol content is lower. One thing, however, the Irish hardly use at all, namely peat for firing. Occasionally possibly, but the norm does not predefine it. Whereby we have to spill over to Scotland with this masterpiece after allJ?

Now we can only argue about what is really better. A classic single malt or a blended? Many say: "Of course a single malt!" I'd rather say a high-quality blended!

What's the matter with you? Getting a perfect, harmonious blended scotch is probably the real art, but everyone likes it. A blended can contain between 15-50 different malts. I would therefore say that this is a huge challenge.
But back to the scent:

So what do we have in common so far?

At Seniore Gualtieri, we are certain that we offer the best quality in ingredients, we have an excellent perfumer, who we would/will include in the master distillery of blended distillers in any case, because he has combined all the wonderful ingredients into a breathtaking fragrance. And that only from the said core.

Imagine the stark landscape in the Highlands. A harsh climate, but beautiful.

The fragrance begins with a breathtaking richness of facets: immediately one has fruity port notes paired with wood notes in the nose. But who thinks now comes Oud, Sandalwood and Co. was wrong. We're talking here about the said wooden barrel notes (Single Malt at the moment prefers to be stored in port wine barrels and old sherry barrels). A permanent cork note is added. Not in a negative sense, of course, like a corked wine. This consists of the bark of the so-called cork oak, which becomes quite scarce when added. The fragrance gains a wonderful peat note over time, as many single malts do at the moment.

It is not really the classic scent in the form of a pyramid of scents to be recognized, rather some friends join from time to time, leave the group again or develop further. It is a perfect interplay of cork, wood barrel notes, possibly some cardamom and cloves but not over the complete distance. After approx. one hour I notice a light caramel note. A slightly leathery undertone is also visible. A short part of the way I perceive vanilla, which is then replaced by a nice honey note. Here it smells like the beautiful honey candles you made yourself as children. At the end there are still some chocolaty nuances, all wonderfully embedded in the three groundbreaking components (peat, fruity wood notes and cork).

Truly a masterpiece...
10.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Kafumi
Scotland holiday in a bottle
When I sprayed this fragrance on this morning, I was completely upset. Suddenly I stood again in the warehouse of the distillery Edradour in Pitlochry, countless oak barrels in front of us and this breathtaking scent... it is often said that people associate the scent of a whisky warehouse with that of an apple orchard, which is probably why many people smell apples directly when they test Baraonda. This scent is 100% authentic whisky and I can't believe that now after 8 hours it still radiates exactly the same from my forearm.
So far I've been smelling scents that smell like brandies very accurately to get the association of schnapps at all, but Baraonda screams "Scotch Single Malt" in the face, which I personally find wonderful.
I'm definitely gonna buy this scent.
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Booze
Do you know when you open a bottle of whiskey,a sweeter type,and you pass it in front of your nose to smell the aroma? That is Baraonda! The first thing i did when opening the perfume was to put my tongue on it,and yes it is sweet,well perfumelike sweet but not bitter like the rest.So,Baraonda is a boozy gourmand whiskeylike perfume,which i cannot see on a woman.Period.Goes very well with a man that smokes and wears a leather jacket.I wonder how a layering with TF's Tuscan Leather works,hmmm

SmellGoodGuy 8 months ago
Luv at first whiff! Sprayed a strip, left the store and came back within the hour to purchase it. Bought mine at Barneys in NYC.+2
Ayhabibid 22 months ago

by tIgerknurren
by ElComandante
by ElComandante

Popular Nasomatto

Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Absinth (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Hindu Grass (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nuda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto