Black Afgano 2009Extrait de Parfum

Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto
Top 53 in Unisex Perfume
Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nasomatto for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Angel (Eau de Parfum)

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 15.01.2021.

"Black afgano" is a name for a variety of hashish.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 10 months ago

„Green & dark incense”

Black afgano is one ofnthe darkest fragances i know .. but at the same time is sweet and balsámic. For my nose the most noticeable note is the incense. On my skin...
TinctureallTinctureall 8 years ago

„Stick your nose in the chillum bowl....”

....and don't take it out until tomorrow. A hard hitting, uncompromising beast. Upon application, a smoky tar brush jumps up and paints the whole...
Keko
Best durability in the perfume world
There will hardly be fragrances that can hold a candle to Nasomatto - Black Afgano in terms of durability. On my skin it lasts 12 hours plus.
On clothes, the fragrance lasts WEEKS. I have even once made the experience that I have sprayed this perfume on my shirt collar and after washing still something of the fragrance was noticeable!

To the fragrance itself: Woody, spicy, Oriental. Definitely not for shallow minds. The scent is remotely reminiscent of the smell of cannabis, but that does not apply to every nose.
2-3 spritzes are quite enough, which puts the high price of this perfume into perspective.

The sillage is not as outstanding as the durability, but I consider this a positive, since the fragrance is extremely strong.

The bottles of Nasomatto are, in my opinion, among the most beautiful in the perfume world. The lid made of real wood clarifies the quality of the fragrance
No black Afgane
During a trip to Paris in 2009, together with a friend, the nice salesman in the Paris Lafayette managed to sell Black Afgano and China White to my friend and me respectively. That was then thus my 3rd and 4th niche fragrances.
And I still love them both.

I would claim that I have experience with green smokes and I have to say that the Black Afgano smells neither like cannabis nor like black afgano....lucky me. Despite the fact that I like cannabis, I have to say that I am not too much of a fan of primarily smoked cannabis scents I have noticed that Black Afgano can develop a slightly sweaty animalic note, especially on men, probably associated with cannabis. With me, this sweat note does not come out. It is a nice deep sweet leathery scent. Not so smoky, more earthy and moist. very nice.
Later I noticed that BA is somewhat the entry-level fragrance in the niche world, somehow everyone had it and I smelled it everywhere. Shortly after, many fragrance twins also came out like Fortis, Cuirs,Black Oud etc.....but BA personally remains the best among the similar smelling ones for me. I still have my first bottle of 2009 and do not even want to know how a batch of 2020 probably smells
Surprising Mass Appealing
I was in the summer at the local Breuninger, and tested me so by some oud fragrances, there were many that I liked. But what I liked about afgano was the freshness and coolness it had on me. It smells very unique to me. Special and sublime. It is a very special perfume, not for every day.
I don't want to highlight individual scents, I smell almost no coffee for example. However, the overall picture. Really incredibly harmonious it is, in my opinion, excellently processed.
The durability is good to very good, where I must say oud satin mood extrait is stronger and indeed clearly...also a wonderful perfume.
But what surprised me the most...I have 2 work colleagues both in their early 20s, didn't really have any known fragrances before, through me they got themselves a few designer, one Ysl Y edp and El cielo by armaf, the other Sauvage edt. I showed both boys the black afgano and sprayed it on, actually I thought they would wash it off right away ? they both bought it afterwards. Both!!!
That has surprised me the most to this yet very special fragrance
Simple elegance
I love this fragrance !
Since the first moment when I smelled this beast I no longer knew whether this was something negative or positive!
I think I just got high from this cannabis smell and yet I felt so attracted to this scent.
Great compliment getter and simply the best perfomance in this world and that with a spritz !
Hats off Nasomatto!
LeGourmetNRW
The scent of the station and my experience of the third kind
Personally, I sometimes spend time at Germany's train stations, both professionally and privately.
To this fragrance has already been written a lot and I would like to tell just a little story about this.

I bought him the first time in Amsterdam. A few days later I had a briefing with several service dog teams somewhere in North Rhine Westphalia. I thought to myself as a little joker. Spray the, then the guys know what it's about.
In the hallway, you turned around. But in the meeting room, things really took off.

You feel the power of this scent and its silage, which draws everything around you in your spell immediately. In the meeting room sat four investigators with four service dogs. Trained drug-sniffing dogs. I had applied the fragrance quickly just for evening refreshment (it should be a long night).

I enter the room and see 4 colleagues sniffing. Just these 4 service dogs (Malinois) sitting motionless in front of me and thus indicate. Who knows this dog breed, knows the are always nervous, playful, unless it is to find the toy (the drug).
Spray Black Afgano and experience calm dogs and polarized people.

The scent definitely doesn't smell (just) like weed, though, and the dogs got nervous again after a few minutes. But the head (insanity the stuff) and the course Dark, earthy, hemp-heavy and uniquely beautiful. I own various Nasomatto scents as a bottle or bottling but this is certainly the N1 scent of Nasomatto.

Who does not know him at least treat him to a bottling.
Good stuff was and is so are the laws of the market always worth their money.
Dark love story
Black Afgano should be my first niche fragrance. I was looking for something dark and mystical and came across this composition during my research.
I must admit that what interested me most was the cannabis top note that some people talked about. So sample ordered, joyfully waited and then finally sprayed the first time. No trace of special cigarettes - expectations completely turned upside down - confused. But I let myself in on the smell of this deep black water.
The first spray flows slowly down my wrist and black rivers form on my epidermis. With a sourly cheeky opening he jumps towards me and makes me move my nose again and again towards my wrist. From the first second I am under his dark spell.
He has me firmly under his spell and grabs me firmly without asking to take me on a journey. And I'm ready to go that way. From the very first second the metamorphosis begins and the Black Afgano shows me its complexity. He lets me look under his cloak of darkness and reveals to me his heartfelt gentle inner being. And I am eagerly looking forward to this encounter in order to fall in love with him more and more every second.
Yes, it's you. Yes I am. I want to go with you, stay with you forever. You don't need to say anything more.
Biscuits. Forests. Nostalgia. Fading memories. You grab me by the nose and fling me around, I can hardly focus, outlines blur, everything becomes one, I lose control and.... and I love it and sink into your lap and this feeling you give me.
I look up at you and you reach out your hand and pull me up to you. You say come with me and we'll walk this path together
Absolute favourite scent. Addictive potential! At that time also my first one from Nasomatto, I have been a big fan ever since and I have invited many of his brothers to live here with me.

Pot Head Poseur
Black Afgano is meant to smell like hash.
It's been described as 'a quest to arouse the effects of temporary bliss', a piece of nonsence clearly written by somebody who's never pulled on a roach.
Black Afgano does smell hash-like but it's a perfumey rendition of the thick, dark green, bitter-resiny smell of black. It may smell like hash, fair enough, but it absolutely doesn't smell like the feel of getting stoned; it's patently absurd to equate the smell of a drug with it's effects.
And if it's 'temporary bliss' your'e after, I imagine Cuir de Russie or Silences or even La Nuit would ravish a perfumista more than this lumpen affair.
Black Afgano resembles Eau Fortis (2013), as many have said, but somehow I've never associated cannabis with the Liquides Imaginaires version. The power of suggestion perhaps?
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery then Black Afgano must have something going for it I suppose... But the biggest problem isn't the machismo feel, or, that Black Afgano smells like a muscle-head posing as a Pot Head, it's the fact that it's rather pointless. Copying a smell from nature and calling it a fine perfume is artistically redundant.
What's more, with the power of big pharma getting behind the (medical) cannabis trade, it's possible that, in a few years from now, if you want to smell like black hash you can just make a tincture of the real thing and spray it on, safe in the knowledge that the Drug Squad isn't going to come and bust in your door. In such a case this sort of Bad Boy will become redundant too, because it's only the thrill of contraband that gives this scent it's specious appeal.
I thought people stopped doing nature identical scents 100 years ago, evidently not.

eBay decant
Ngizzy
Not who I thought you were...
Yes guys, one of my first niche fragrances, and at a time when I had less than a church mouse. My story with Black Afgano began at the age of 17 one night, when I was totally drunk on my way home and entered the almost empty bus. A sillage pricked through my nose directly into my brain, so intense that I almost stopped halfway to my seat as if paralyzed. WHAT IS THIS? I asked myself the question and looked around desperately looking for the wearer of this scent. There were only a handful of people on the bus and I could not expect any of them to do such a thing. I felt I was being led around by the nose and was even so desperate by this oppressively dark cloud of scent that I looked upside down under the seats. Like such a hectic croissant I looked to the left, right, up, down, criss-crossed. One could see that you were slowly but surely cultivating the idea that you had no business on the bus at this time of day. All were off the hook for me except for one, the bus driver. It definitely came from the front, but I would never have thought that a bus driver with this appearance would have such an individual taste. (NoFront) I went step by step to Him in front and became more and more sure, this is the culprit. The evidence spoke for itself. This dark, resinous, oriental-wooden boost, which kept poking through my nasal cavities into my thinking organ, seduced me in such a way, as no "drug" before.

I said to him, "Excuse me, uh... what's that scent you're wearing?" And he just looked to the side in surprise and said, "Watts? Yeah, you have no idea... did is mmhh... "Wait, did is Afgan... Afganoo or sooo.. I just said: "Where... Where can I buy it?" And the bus driver again: "Well, I have no idea, my wife has no idea where she got it from." For that moment I was both angry and amazed. Angry because this man was so uncharming and therefore said about a fragrance that meant everything to me at that moment. Amazed, because I thought, how can such an unimpressive man carry such a work of art on himself and then not even really know what it is. I didn't know if he was pretending to be cool or if he really seemed so dumb, because it couldn't be, I mean, didn't he smell what I smelled? Okey it was not only the art but also what this scent had done to this man and with this man. No other scent remained so positive in my thoughts as this one. Nobody wearing Black Afgano had such a fantastic scent like this irreverent bus driver. Sorry for my anger in my stomach, but it's all coming back to me now...

The next day I called the Kadewe, because I knew of course that neither Harbeck, Diamant nor Douglas would have such a wicked scent in their assortment. A young lady answered the phone and almost took away my hope by saying that you don't carry this scent here, but I might have a chance in a small perfume shop in Bleibtreustraße right next to the S-Bahn station Savignyplatz. "BelleRebelle" was the name of this small but nice store.

I, still green behind the ears and with a virgin nose on my way to the store, jumped in with a kind of euphoria, but still with a tingling feeling and saw bottles on the shelves, fragrances whose names I couldn't even read, let alone pronounce. A mature attractive woman came out of the back office and greeted me with a gentle and slightly offbeat manner. She was so gentle and relaxed that she cast a spell over me. Actually I only wanted to buy the scent and leave again, but she philosophized me so fully and I was so excited about all the scents she showed me that I didn't want to leave.

After what felt like an eternity, I went home with my scent and 10 more samples.
What should I try first? First this one or this one? I was definitely overwhelmed, but knew that this woman had just opened a door for me, or rather, she had restructured my synapses. Because I was addicted from that point on. Gizzy: "Hello I am the Gizzy and I am an addict."
All: "Hallooooo Gizzzyyyy!"

Right at home I unpacked the fragrance and was thrilled by the packaging alone.
I also couldn't believe that I had just spent 130,00€ for 30ml of black liquid. I knew it, the old one was a witch.
I sprayed two squirts left and right on my neck and not even 10 seconds later my mother shouted from the living room, which was at least 20 meters away, "Boa ey what is that again." I had to admit, the smell was already more intense than anything I had ever known before. My parents hated the smell. I convinced myself it was my personal favourite and went out into the world. Everyone but really everyone around me gave me negative compliments. As I later realized, the scent really did smell penetrating and sour on me. Okay, I didn't know how to dose it, but once I knew, it didn't get any better. I looked for mistakes and wondered how it could be? This scent that had so excited me that day disappointed me so much about myself? Compulsively I tried to apply all possible dosage variations on different days in such a way that it reminded me of this miracle moment. In vain I had to realize that this could not bring back the euphoria of that day.

It took me years to understand that this was the way it had to be for me to gain access to the world of fantastic fragrances. So Black Afgano was my gateway to Neverland.

Thank you for letting me share this with you.
Love
Are you high yet?
The next Nasomatto, which has finally come under my nose after a long time and after Baraonda and Embarrassment, should show how creative Nasomatto really is. Baraonda is one of my absolute favourite fragrances and fired me from my chair at the first go. Blamage was different and more a concept fragrance to try something really crazy. There was so much talk, so much testing and many people seem to like the Black Afgano that is now on the line, as it is considered the entry-level Nazomatto next to Baraonda. Whether I am high directly after spraying according to the reports ?

From the previous statements and comments, I was at least a little bit curious how the little spoon would present itself on my skin, as the colour of the fragrance already left a lot of room for interpretation. I had hoped for a nice dark scent that would bring a strong spice and charisma.

So get on the skin and activate the olfactory organ.
The first impression immediately confused me a bit. Since I have already tested Blamage, as I said, a note or a chord reminded me exactly of this Blamage, since it was also in there. But I can't say exactly what exactly, because Nasomatto does not give any scents. In retrospect I would think of something humid and earthy or herbaceous. With the Black Afgano this was complemented with some wood and spice, but with the Blamage it came across with a little creaminess. But exactly this herbaceous one I would rather classify as disturbing for myself, because it caused a strange feeling in my nose and on the palate. Since this note has been kept permanently, I could hardly sniff the place after some time, because I felt somehow uncomfortable about the whole thing.
I had also tested another mega-dark scent, Black Gemstone by Stephan Humbert Lucas, so I was able to work out the differences between the two scents. While the dark juice Black Afgano was surprisingly light green, the brownish juice of Black Gemstone was even darker and more present Purely from the smell and the composition I am therefore already a little disappointed, because I had hoped for something else myself. More spice, more woodiness, less herbaceous. So if you think that Black Afgano gives you a really dark scent, you will be disappointed.

But I was less disappointed by the durability and sillage. During the first two hours, the fragrance outshines the entire environment with its composition and throws the scent clouds towards the surrounding area. Nobody will remain undiscovered with this perfume, because you pull vapours of scent behind you which burn in. I can state the durability with good conscience with 6 hours +. After about 3 hours, the fragrance withdraws a little and lets the wearer breathe again. In the long run it would also get on my mind with this projection
I would like to recommend a test to everyone who doesn't know the fragrance, as it is already a duty if you want to slowly dive into the world of niche fragrances. It does not overtax anyone with its notes and shows the way in the right direction. Since I am already a little bit further and like clearly spicier, darker and also with pleasure sometimes slightly animal scents, this one falls off with me and does not bring what I would like to put to myself in the collection.
Mivvuass
A character speaks for itself
That the Black Afgano is a fragrance that you will hardly ever smell a second time anywhere is clear. It radiates uniqueness but also strength. Definitely a love or hate fragrance but for me a clear "love".
However, many people describe it as hard to wear or hard to find an occasion to wear it, but I see it differently. Much more you just have to be the type for the Black Afgano and be able to embody it. Then you can wear it almost everywhere (but definitely in colder weather)

MarabuntaMarabunta 1 hour ago
The problem with this scent is it drydown, where it turns acrid and synthetic. The opening and mid phases are beautiful.
Finerthings8Finerthings8 1 month ago
Recent batch is bit fruity and not that strong or as dark.Nevertheless it is very special parfume.one of my favorite.
OmardoOmardo 2 months ago
balsamic resinous, very persistent smell. not as dark as I expected, it comes with you like a mate, it's always present. not in love with it
TeleraTelera 2 months ago
Picante, oscura y suavizada a la vez. No es invasiva, pienso que es agradable para todos.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 3 months ago
A smoky, slightly animalic, yet smooth creamy/sweet resinous-woody Winter fragrance, with a pungent boozy spicy-green opening. Challenging!
CoolrunnerCoolrunner 4 months ago
Awesome, strong and longlasting perfume. In top 3 Nasomatto's. For those who think it's to strong and potent try Fortis, same but gentler.
GreMuserGreMuser 5 months ago
To me only smell of burnt rubber + animalic dirty oud, not for me, it stinks. :|
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 10 months ago
One of the darkest fragances I own. Incense and oud, more balsámic than animalic and very smoky. Great performance. Unisex, for night time.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
"Only the brave"! A unique scent which is like a good trip : a " legal drug "to wear in the cold season.Strong and hypnotic. Ready to dare?
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
I love the strong oud smoke lingering amidst the opulent resins. If I would be alone on Earth I would use it always. Small size, big temper!

Black Afgano - ausgestellt auf dem Chair One, von Konstantin Grcic.
by jakdelind
Ganz unverhofft warst Du als Beigabe plötzlich in der Post. Jetzt musst Du nicht mehr reisen... (wie lange es gedauert hat, bis hier mal ein Raucher für das Foto vorbei kam :-)) VIELEN LIEBEN DANK Maya und Ela und natürlich allen Besuchern!!
by BBMie
Na, so matt!? Oh!
Apropos Apotropos
by Rosie88
Letzte Sonnenstrahlen auf Sardinien geniessen :-)
by Donna25
by Donna25
Dunkel, geheimnissvoll, leidenschaftlich....
by Olfaktorio
by Liquidasset
by Liquidasset
by Kovex
by Kovex
#deep inside my heart#für immer
by DonLeBon
by DonLeBon
Ohne Worte
by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
by JoHannes
by JoHannes
Hier sind wir, lieber Fresh. Die guten Geister sagen DANKESCHÖN!
by BBMie
by Emorandeira
by Mivvuass
by Mivvuass

Popular Nasomatto

Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Absinth (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Hindu Grass (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nuda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Fantomas (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto