Black Afgano (2009) Extrait de Parfum

Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto

Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nasomatto for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.08.2019

"Black afgano" is a name for a variety of hashish.

9.0 8.0 10.0 7.0/10

Possessive.
If I had to associate the black Afghan with something else, I would spontaneously think of the black Spiderman. You may know the third part of Spiderman in which a black, slimy crowd tries to take possession of Peter Parker and eventually makes it. Once she takes possession of it, it's not easy to get rid of it.
Black Afgano could also be associated with the region, whose name, although subtly modified, appears on the label of this perfume.
Afghanistan is known for its poppy cultivation, because opium is - unfortunately - a box-office hit. For my skin, the deep black juice is really something like an opiate - something from which it hardly gets away at all. My head says, "Come on, wash it off. You can't wear that. It's not like you." The Afghan replies: "No, I am now on your skin - oh, actually already in it and in only a few minutes I reach your bloodstream. I become your signature." My skin, already completely caught in the darkness, holds the nesting black Afghan like the heroin addict holds his syringe. They both form a unity that threatens to give me, who is not made for this fragrance at all, a completely new signature. This signature captivates with its eerie woodiness. Let's just stick to heroin addiction for fun. If I was on a trip and I got a whiff of "Black Afgano" in my nose at the same time, I'd probably go into the woods right now, stand next to the trees and say, "Hey, I'm one of you now." Yes, you've read correctly. That's what this scent does to you. This dark, mystical sap - squeezed out of the strongest tree trunks in Afghanistan - breaks an olfactory war with your nose from the fence and, as soon as you inhale it, makes you think that you are one of these trees. You're one of those trees overgrown with moss. You become more friendly for a short time, discover your green side, but this is erased by the resin flowing through the trunks for centuries, which is so dark, so mystical. People avoid you, stay away, don't know how to deal with you, don't know what you are. I manage to free myself at the last moment from this appropriator. It inevitably distanced me from my social environment, much like the black evil did to Peter Parker. I just had to free myself because it didn't suit me. The short-term "feeling dominant" was present. You may think you are untouchable, but in the end one thing is said: "You are not a part of me, because what you tried to make of me, I simply am not."
9.0/10

JacSi9
Of unpunctual demons and Amazon rituals
Like a dark train, the dim image rattles through my still virgin scent imagination. Did I even want to test a scent that apparently opens the door to the afterlife and uncovers dark forces? Trembling and circularly wet I closed the scent side, burned the WLAN modem, tried to forget Black Afgano. Perhaps the mere reading of the awesome comments had already summoned the forces in question to the plan. Maybe it was too late already.

Narcotic. Mystical. Drug frenzy in the darkroom. In the past, people would go to areas of the Amazon to communicate ritually with beings from other spheres, but now this was apparently in spray form. That was out of the question for me newbie scent. When I wanted to communicate with beings from other spheres, I went to the next Penny and asked the aggressive staff about Quinoa. This is how I had done it so far and saw no reason to change my habits. So many fragrance creations passed my nostrils, the earth turned around diligently, Black Afgano was not an issue.

But one day the uncanny forces of the black Afghan waved through detours into my reality. A perfume buddy said the unbelievable: Everything not so wild at all, beautiful smell, one can test times. Was he already taken in by the darkness and wanted to lure me in madness into the seeping moor of the Harz Oud notes? The imaginary order button pressed itself, now there was no way back. At least since Jeremy Fragrance I knew that fragrances could make gold-plated The-Rock-Johnsons out of self-respecting freaks. Maybe they were able to pull a freshly bathed angel like me to the dark side.

The bottling was now there. The sky was cloudless that day. The promised demons had apparently got their act together on the way to me. The first sprayer was carried out without earthquake and without near-death experience.

My fragrance: Deep, dark, almost juicy in the dark. There's no dirt, freshly polished tops. Fortunately, the cowshed and the fox house lie on different latitudes. Although the fragrance shows a clear edge through the resins and the woody herbaceousness, it looks round to me as a whole. I actually perceive the mysticism mentioned - only without magical distortions of reality. Because he has something original in him, something that appeals to the basic instincts. When one was still surrounded by smoking wood under the open sky and could be worked by herbaceous miracle cures the senses. But I don't necessarily see Black Afgano in globetrotters who are fighting their way through nature in search of the initial. The perfume carries the original much more compressed in itself and unfolds it contemporary on the urban playground. Because Black Afgano is noble and noble motifs help in case of doubt in nature only to a limited extent. I see him unfolding his magic in dimmed bars, on the slopes, at upscale occasions and in rustic pubs. Because it combines edge with avant-garde chic.

Black Afgano speaks to something in me that I can't exactly verbalize. He's moving something. And that's exactly what I expect from scents. That they rest in themselves, but still move. The shelf life is extreme, the dosage makes the poison here. Considering the potency and the peculiarity of the fragrance, 124 Euros for 30ml Extrait de Parfum is fine from my point of view. What surprised me the most was the external impact of the Black Afgano. So far I have received only positive feedback from my age group (under 30, I am still an infant). A friend of mine, who doesn't deal with the topic in detail, couldn't decide between Black Afgano and Aventus when choosing her favorites from my small collection.

In the nightlife the black Afghan floats in spite of his heaviness with ease over the scent bubble of cotton candy, swimming pool and vanilla cake. He should not be underestimated. I can see him dressing up fast. A certain casual presence of the wearer helps. I am lucky in this case that the DNA lottery has provided me with physical conditions that are well compatible with the scent. But in the end it works on every person who feels comfortable with it and therefore wears it. Nevertheless, one cannot transfer the individual experiences here 1:1 to each person. That's rarely smart, in this case pretty stupid.

Towards the base, I like it a little less, which in these dimensions is nothing more than a side note. The juicy, dark depth is now drier and lined with more smoke. Black Afgano is for me in the right dosage a well wearable dark wood smell, which tolerates the sun only with cold temperatures. Noble, strong and distinctive. And that comes from someone who's having trouble with dirty oud scents. The comments on Parfumo must always be seen in the context of the author's fragrance preferences. Black Afgano has naturalness in it, but remains contemporary at the same time. Basic instincts go hand in hand with trained civilization.

The dark train was on its way to the thicket of the Amazon. But itineraries change, demons make different plans, and scent sensations are different. That's why I now call a bottle of juicy darkness my own and look forward to every opportunity to show the originality in me the city
8.0 8.0 9.0 6.0/10

Dr. Frankenstein's cologne
I find Black Afgano a bit too dark and heavy for me to wear comfortably and too sweet at times to remind me of any hash I smoked back in the day but there is still something special about it. It's mysterious and alluring in a rebellious, individualistic, uninviting and troubled kind of way, the kind of fragrance you would have expected a James Dean or Christopher Lee to wear.

The scent is strong, heavy –big cannabis, oud and resin notes–, long lasting and not to everyone's taste but it is ideally suited to a particular sombre mood: ominous, pitch black cold winter nights straight out of a horror movie when the fragrance can come to life like Dr. Frankenstein's monster.

One could say it's not as masculine as Nasomatto's Duro, not as wearable as Baraonda and not as pleasant as Pardon... but Black Afgano is the kind of scent that doesn't really care.
9.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Sillagemonster......
What a rich and unusual fragrance.
Recently I was in my city perfumery and I was recommended the Black Afgano. I knew him from hearing. I have to say directly that I bought it right after the test. At the first test smell the fragrance was so strong present that it almost hurt in the nose.
I could clearly smell the herbaceous notes in the top note.
Then the scent struck warmer and darker tones. Oud and incense were well perceptible. Together with the Harzigen notes they resulted in a wonderful composite tone.
I noticed dark and woody scents which harmonized wonderfully with the warm nuances of the fragrance.
Also a light acid was present but this is not citric but probably comes from incense or cannabis. But I can't say for sure.
I just can't get enough of this woody resinous scent composition. I was right in the middle of it. Couldn't take my arm off my nose.
I think the typical Nasomatto flacons are great made and very noble.
Black Afgano has a very high durability.
The Sillage is enormous. One splash is enough to cover all other scents when entering a room. So be careful in the office or small closed rooms. In an airplane, for example, this scent would be a reason for an emergency landing.
My recommendation for all who are looking for an extraordinary fragrance, get the black monster.
10.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Eyedean
“What’ve U been smokin’?”
Beautiful, if you enjoy the smell of weed! It is exactly the opposite of every fresh, shower gel, blue scent that is mass produced.
Right from the bat you’ll get that cannabis rounded up with oud and incense. I also get some tobacco and coffe in the drydown, but the weed and oud are there pretty much all the way.

Projection? About 4-5h on me. Longevity is huge on my skin, and I basically have to wash this off. It lasts me 12-15h on skin. So go with one spray to start with.

If you spray your shirt, make sure it is a dark one. This will leave a stain (black juice).

Also, do not ware this if you are driving. If you get pulled over, the cops will believe you smoked some green. That’s how sweet and strong the weed note is in this joint.
7.0 4.0 8.0 6.5/10

A Quieter Contender of Viril Woody Amber Trend
Given the hype surrounding Black Afgano, the fragrance itself is surprisingly quiet and abstract in general. It opens with a slightly animalic oud accord and acrid burnt incense, but soon mellows into a dense yet clean musk and creamy tobacco, with a discreet amber warmth humming underneath.

Speaking of the cannabis note, I can't vouch for it as I haven't any experience with any kind of drug substance. But the fragrance does have a faint yet sharp herbal twang which I find similar to that in Jardin d'Ecrivains Junky and Smell Bent Mountain HIgh. While this note is fairly strong in Junky and Mountain High, it's really only a whisper in Black Afgano, which I consider primarily a nebulous tobacco oud fragrance.

The fragrance doesn't have much significant development during its almost 11 hour longevity, and remains mostly close to skin.

Black Afgano is consistent in style with the other Nasomatto fragrances, relying heavily on certain synthetic smoky oud accords which unfortunately is not my cup of tea, although Black Afgano is thankfully not as heavy-handed as their later entries. And despite its hype and mystery, it's not that controversial olfactorily speaking. If you enjoy the latest viril woody amber trend, but prefer a relatively quieter fragrance, Black Afgano might be an adequate option to consider.
10.0 8.0 8.0 1.5/10

Dallas
Dark, dirty, earthy, dull, muddled and borderline evil ,, that one guy we all know thats just not right!
Aww such expectations all the right ingredients were there; Cannabis, Woods, Coffee, Oud, Frankincense Tobacco, longevity and strong sillage , But shocked with all the outstanding positive reviews, if being different makes this perfume good then this is a great perfume, but if you want to feel elegant, sophisticated, luxurious steer clear. I cant for the life of me, understand where there main selling point is hiding, There words "The fragrance aims to evoke the best quality of Hashish" i've smelt growing hashish bushes, i've have smelt the buds on the bushes, i've smelt processed hash and grass, nowhere do i get any of these smells from black afgano... Smoke for the soul by kilian smells off sweet cannabis but black afgano does not, another curiosity i have is when and where in daily life could you use this
it doesn't exude cleanliness "its like having a showering and putting back on dirty clothes"
""These are not the words of a perfume expert but i spent enough money on my collection in the last few years to know whats right""
Just my two cents ,,,Try it before you buy it
3.0/10

Tinctureall
Stick your nose in the chillum bowl....
....and don't take it out until tomorrow. A hard hitting, uncompromising beast. Upon application, a smoky tar brush jumps up and paints the whole consciousness. It then relents a little and softens as fast as it hit. The cold tar immediately warms up as if entering a dank, warm tunnel of black, charred wood that has just been painted in creosote. Almost a dizzying experience. It is both repelling and appealing, like a den of re-burned, still slightly fragrant, oud chips, but someone is holding your head down too close to the smoke. A dry paper note of norimbanol intensity strips the warmth away. It doesn't have the sweetness of Afghani black marijuana. This is dryer and more like the experience of a choking hit on a very well used, burned wooden chillum of rather old style, rough, black Lebanese hashish. The dry paper, burnt mahogany feel is so astringent that it almost induces a headache and an urgent need to get some clean air. It isn't going to let you off this trip that easily. This one stays with you until the next day. Any resurgence of movement repuffs the smoke right in your face. Like a smoking party you went to last night and had to go to work in the same clothes. Burned, dry tobacco smoke, a minuscule powdery hint of fruity refreshers, blended with dry paper for this smoky hangover. The drydown is an almost pleasant, smoky, dark wooden shadow when it finally gets to under ten percent of how it began. Definitely a try before you buy. It is so powerful that a vial might last you a long time. I would hesitate to call this a fragrance, more an interesting and genuinely giddying experience. Legal at least.
7.5 10.0 10.0 6.0/10

Flavorite
The Scent of a True Klingon Warrior!
I tested this on the card, not on my skin. I will not comment on its longevity, it is a sillage monster and let me say, the bottle cap design is outstanding and wildly avant garde; it reminded me of a chunk of meteorite or black lava rock...very intriguing texture and I noticed each of the Nasomatto line bottles has a unique material or textural aspect that is quite intriguing in person. The fragrance it self is hardcore and Manly. You will get noticed in this one, not only that but you will immediately assert yourself as the 'alpha-male' and send the plebeians, blushing virgins, ladies of proper upbringing, dandy fellows and gentle souls scattering. But now on to the scent itself a massive dose of hashish smoke and strong bitter expresso grinds blooms into tidal wave of dark oud and resinous incense tobacco ash. There is a pungent green note that pops in and out but mostly I am assaulted by the dirtiest deepest musk, cannabis mixed gauloise cigarette butts, patchouli, true rich oud and high octane coffee. The sillage on the card was just phenomenal, like the Incredible Hulk had just come charging into the clean tiny fragrance boutique an smashed it up. I can't imagine being trapped on an airplane with someone wearing this scent...I would probably pass out. The first thing that comes to mind when I smell this is the brutish, but oddly attractive, Ruler of the Horse people Khal Drago, on 'Game of Thrones' or the Battle tested leader of the warrior Klingons on Star Trek...I can definitely see this working for either of those guys. Please test for a week, observe the reactions you get while wearing this to the grocery store, office and on the train, do not blind buy this one!

Giant Stink Bomb...
I had been waiting to try this one for ages as it has such a cult following and is always sold out and in short supply... I got a chance to smell it briefly in Las Vegas when I was in Barney's, but it did not impress me enough to try it on skin... Fast forward to today where I finally am trying it on skin to see if it fares better... In a word, the answer is a resounding "NO". Black Afgano is potent, dark featuring a bizarre combination of wet tobacco leaf, faux cedar and a bad burnt incense accord. Sillage and longevity of this dog are both regrettably exceptional.

Sorry, Black Afgano is definitely not my cup of tea, and I dare say I recommend avoiding it like the plague. Terrible stuff that "earns" a rare 1 star out of 5.
5.0 7.5 10.0 10.0/10

One of best Fragrances
One of the best Fragrances out there! You may note Cannabis, Tobacco, Resins and Aoud easily in a soft way

Carlitos01 3 days ago
I love the strong oud smoke lingering amidst the opulent resins. If I would be alone on Earth I would use it always. Small size, big temper!
Pio 30 days ago
Dunk, resinous and herbal. The smell of the deep woods after it rained.+2
Itchynose 57 days ago
Hemp, resins & oud: dark and heavy but more reminiscent of an expensive antique furniture store than hashish to my nose. For troubled souls.+1
6.0
Oscarsh86 138 days ago
This scent reminds me of Amsterdam.
JoaoMartins 175 days ago
Daring cat urine kind of a smell. I respect its composition but I can't wear that stuff
5.0
Lexa 3 years ago
Quite an interesting fragrance.This is a must have if you want to make a statement.Different and provocative,just dare to wear it!+3
Alus 4 years ago
wonderful perfume+1
9.0

Black Afgano - ausgestellt auf dem Chair One, von Konstantin Grcic.
by Escentric
by jakdelind
Ganz unverhofft warst Du als Beigabe plötzlich in der Post. Jetzt musst Du nicht mehr reisen... (wie lange es gedauert hat, bis hier mal ein Raucher für das Foto vorbei kam :-)) VIELEN LIEBEN DANK Maya und Ela und natürlich allen Besuchern!!
by BBMie
Apropos Apotropos
Na, so matt!? Oh!
by Liquidasset
by Liquidasset
#deep inside my heart#für immer
by DonLeBon
by Donii
by Remarkable
by Remarkable

Popular Nasomatto

Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Absinth (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Hindu Grass (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nuda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto