Blamage (2014) Extrait de Parfum

Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto

Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nasomatto for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 26.05.2019

10.0 10.0 10.0 0.5/10

MkCb
Blamage - when the name becomes a program
I would like to think that in the one year since I became a scent addict, I have "tasted" a good amount of scents, especially across the bed. From the typical shower scent to the faecal oud scent there was a lot to see.
I would also like to say that I love Nasomatto. From the black Afghan, the hard Duro over the chocolaty Pardon up to the alcoholic Baraonda, I like them all. But I haven't experienced what I'm about to face with embarrassment. Cause "hit" hits it pretty good.

It's also very hard for me to describe this one, because I had to wash it off after three quarters of an hour, because I couldn't stand it anymore.
Sprayed on, it starts with a fruity note, I think I smell peach. In addition, there is an olfactory interpretation of the colour green, which in my opinion is not a natural note. On top of that (and this is actually the joke here) there is a medically-chemically-striking note, which makes this perfume in my eyes absolutely unwearable and unbelievably unpleasant. This stinging touch has some disinfectant-mäßgies, the worst sort of chemistry factory in the third world. Normally a danger sign for chemical substances would have to be attached here.
Since, as I described above, I had to wash them off after three quarters of an hour, I can unfortunately say nothing about the course. Nothing happened in the 45 minutes.

The performance is as criminal as the scent. A sprayer from one of these 2ml TZ (which really don't give off much liquid per sprayer) was enough to smell the scent in the whole staircase after I went to get the mail for several hours afterwards.

The bottle design is the only highlight here.

Nasomatto means, if you can believe the Internet, "crazy nose".
Crazy nose and embarrassment - a really good description, because in my opinion this is one of the most intolerable and especially unpleasant scents I have smelled so far.
8.0 6.0 8.0 10.0/10

Catch22
Pretty ugly (Heinz Rühmann running gag)
As fruity as one of those edible jewellery chains. Powdery, unlikely to be ground down. Then memories of a blackboard: wood, water, chalk, pastel crayons. Toxicity with half the chemistry of modern super perfumes (Rocha Dove et al), oscillating between oily and grätzig. And this is the best, fully portable, because simply pleasant. The feeling says more than what the analytical mind thinks it recognizes

by Babylon
by Vlad
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular Nasomatto

Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Absinth (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Hindu Grass (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nuda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto