Pardon 2011Extrait de Parfum

Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto
Top 31 in Men's Perfume
Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nasomatto for men and was released in 2011. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 26.10.2020.

Violett
Loss of control in the supermarket
Monsier, I am writing you this letter because the memory of the events in the supermarket last Thursday does not leave me alone Since I don't have the opportunity to talk to them about it, a good friend of mine advised me to write them a letter in which everything I would like to say to them is included, which could be liberating for me, she had said. Well, I'll try Not to go shopping hungry, my grandma always said, and she was right. Nevertheless, I was very hungry last Thursday evening when I entered the supermarket and was in a hurry to get something for dinner.
There they were, monsieur, in front of the baker's counter
No more than an obstacle to my goal at this moment. Not old, not young. Not tall, not short. Not handsome, not ugly. To be honest, monsieur, they hadn't even really entered my consciousness when I pushed past them with a little "pardon" I couldn't get past them. The reason for this was their scent, which was really very irritating to me, so that I remained standing next to them as if rooted to the ground. A slight whiff of the scent of flowers emanated from them. And to be honest, Monsieur, somehow they stank a bit of sweat and smoke and I wouldn't like to exclude, sorry, that they were emitting some male pheromones. There was also a cuddly scent of flowers, which I couldn't quite place There may have been a touch of lavender, in the buttonhole they wore a sensational, magnificent magnolia, of which I could not have told if it was real.

They looked at me with some irritation when I stopped so abruptly with trembling nostrils next to them, and their little pug, whom they called Conchita with her charming French accent ("Räg diesch niescht auf Conchita"), looked at me with the deepest suspicion and growled softly and threateningly They, sir, ordered dark chocolate cake, which they enjoyed at the bar table next to the bakery, accompanied by a small espresso. Under the suspicious eyes of Conchita, I stood as inconspicuously as possible at the next table, and pretended to be looking into the distance. monsieur, I really can't help it that your dog felt disturbed by me in his peace and gave a loud" Jaul - beller "from himself, otherwise you can't call what he/she gave from himself. All bystanders flinched. Also she Monsieur, whereby unfortunately both chocolate cake and espresso landed unintentionally on her elegant jacket. Annoyed, they tried to clean themselves with a napkin. They succeeded, the smell of coffee and cocoa stuck to them... wonderful... even better...
I ordered nothing, and preferred to follow them inconspicuously into the supermarket shelves, magnetically attracted by their smell of sweat, coffee, flowers and chocolate cake, ..., They came to a halt in front of the spice shelf and looked at it thoughtfully. I also stopped at a distance and looked thoughtfully at a glass of honey...At that moment I was only nose...Just like Conchita, who growled at me again with a warning Monsieur, you won't like to hear it, I must confess that your dog and I had a natural mutual dislike for each other from the first moment. That was probably also the reason why the situation escalated a little bit.... now. While trying to sniff my way a little bit closer to her, I unfortunately stumbled over Conchita's dog leash. Now there was no stopping this wolf in mop fur. Loudly "whimpering", he jumped in a circle around me and also around her Monsieur, who looked at me in shock until he had completely wrapped us in his pink dog leash. I grabbed the supermarket shelf, still looking for a hold, and accidentally took a bag of cinnamon off the shelf, the contents of which were now partly spilled over her tasteful wardrobe. In some distance the honey jar fell to the floor. Pardon, I am so sorry ! i shouted, truly dismayed. The shrill sound of my voice again enraged Conchita, so that we, connected by a pink leash, came to lie on the floor in, how shall I say, inappropriately intimate proximity, which obviously did not please you, Monsieur, the dog, tied up by his own leash, now fortunately immobilized, beside it Monsieur, I must honestly admit that until the elderly lady stumbled over us and her partner joined us, the situation was not at all unpleasant for me. On the contrary. My head lay on her chest, my nose right next to the magnolia, which actually turned out to be real, her fragrant wooden necklace, which I only noticed now, the whiff of cinnamon, coffee, chocolate, plus other flowers and resins ( Monsieur had you been in the forest or even in church before?) Yes, I was in nose heaven, so to speak. I closed my eyes and inhaled her wonderful scent and was possibly a little out of it...I think I even licked her jacket for a moment...
That might have been the moment when the older lady stumbled over us, but also quickly came to terms with the situation after she noticed her scent.
So they were lying monsieur, a lady in each arm, so to speak, one of them licking her jacket, when her partner, Klaus, appeared.
What are you doing here? shouted the somewhat feminine but good-looking man (a little better than you Monsieur, sorry) stunned. I've been waiting in the car for half an hour, Gerard! You only wanted to get herbs from Provence!
Who are those two? I can't do this anymore They, sir, shouted: "Listen Klaus, I can explain everything to you, really", whereby they were hectic with a "Come on, yawn! They tried to push us ladies away from them But Klaus did not let himself be put off: "You used the Nasomatto, and I still asked you not to do that! "Listen Klaus... I could not suspect a thing about it..."
I decided to use this fruitless exchange of words to disappear inconspicuously...The elderly lady, Klaus, and especially Conchita, who was slowly regaining her strength, had woken me from my hypnosis. I quickly covered my nose to sober up again and escaped the pink shackles On the floor I saw an elderly gentleman in an original outfit and elegant but rather grubby clothes, wrapped in a pink dog leash, a dazed old lady in her arms, a very unpleasant dog next to him.... In short,the magic was gone.
Let's get out of here, a courageous escape was the best, maybe only way to escape their scent.
Now I sit at home and smell the button I accidentally tore off her shirt ( sorry!). I hope the security service at the supermarket wasn't too strict with you and Klaus, Monsieur. I still saw how they both were led into the office But Conchita really shouldn't have bitten the older lady...
So, now I've got it all off my chest, monsieur. For my possibly inappropriate behaviour towards you - Pardon !

Was good ,, now gone!
This was mind blowing in the past, now reformulated to a weak green water !!
Under the same price tag, its just a joke to get it now!!
No smell, no oud, no longevity no sillage!!
Pardon PARDON, will miss you for sure, bye
Timeless work.
Great, one more comment on Pardon.
I'll try to be brief. ;)

Prelude: Earthy, slightly floral, green impression.
Development: vibrating, wood & tobacco.
In the finish: dry sweetness.
Texture: velvety.
Association: Italy, early summer.

A finely tuned, timeless masterpiece.
You can hardly escape compliments ;)
Clear test recommendation, if there is someone who has not yet tested Pardon.

Emorandeira
My first niche perfume and still my favourite one
This was the first niche perfume i have bought and It is still probably my favourite one. The mixture between the White flowers, cocoa and oud is addictive. When i wesr It i cant stop smelling my own skin. The fragance lasts a lot and It change everytime while you wear It... Sonetimes you can feel the magnolia the most, sonetimes the cocoa, sonetimes the oud Wood... Only one spray and It lasts almost the whole day with an apreciable projection. Perfect for night eventos, to go for dinner, to the theather... But not the best to night out because st the ebd of the night It begins to change un something very animalic and less sweet, loosing his sexiest parte. This is a perfume for specisl ocasions and i always try yo reserve It for the most imoortant ones...

Scent: 10
Longevity: 10
Sillage: 9
Versatility: 6
Quality/price: 5
My rate: 10
Jas0N
Mashed potatoes, spinach and fried egg
Jesus Christ. I'm building an aliteration directly into my headline. Linguistically gifted, then. Or just a glowing head. It's too hot again. The head smokes...

Yes, back to the headline. I think everyone knows the three dishes mentioned above. Each one tasty by itself, but almost unchallenged as a triumvirate.
Apart from this culinary greatness, "Pardon" has a great similarity for me. Three beautiful individual components, which together form a dense, interwoven and complex network in Pardon.
Thank God I don't smell hairspray. That was my worry.

But nothing with hairspray. The full charge of floral notes, somewhat sweetish but only at the beginning. Chocolate quickly joins it. Herb yes, great contrast to the initial sweet. Also Oud must not be missing of course and mixes asbald also. Basically I don't recognize a clear demarcation and the scent is really oppressive and devours the first hours. All receptors have to work and are fully energized. Nevertheless, I like him very much. Sometimes I feel like I'm recognising Accord Oud and a little Epic Man. Suddenly the smell seems familiar to me.
Remarkable - and I think this is a pity - is that he runs out of breath after strong hours and sometimes incredible presence. He has his 8 hours and you can see him too, but I had expected more in the comments.

It should be said, however, that this is a great evening fragrance. Smelling is good, just like eating the above mentioned food. But I haven't tried Pardon yet. Probably won't happen either... :)

P.S.: The headline is real bullshit. Sorry for that ;)
2.5
2.5

Well .... !
The Smell is awesome! one of the best oriental woody fragrances out there, BUT really it has a LONGEVITY & SILLAGE Issue! I am sure that I bought an Original Stuff! Most of Nasomatto Fragrances are long-lasting with good sillage, but This one, I do not know what is going on!

Any way, Do not blind buy this one. Try to examine it well before you buy it.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 12 days ago
Initially bright spicy-floral, this slightly smoky, yet spicy/sweet dry earthy-woody Fall fragrance settles to a creamy leathery-woody base.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 79 days ago
Absolutely stunning...one of the best ever fragrances....pure genius from gaultieri. 10/10
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 16 months ago
The meaning of adiction into a glass bottle...
ItchynoseItchynose 17 months ago
Chocolate and oud: the smell of expensive wooden furniture in an old antiques shop. Creamy and classy.
ToreterToreter 2 years ago
Oud wood start and a mellow-creamy chocolate evolution with that oud vibe on the back. Nice, suede, silk, elegant, masculine.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Oud note and sweet-bitter chocolate are well balanced, sandalwood pleasant, smoke discreet. Nevertheless, it's a striking-challenging scent.

Pardon in the sun
by Freshdennis
by Freshdennis
by MrSimonM
by MrSimonM
.....in der Mittagspause gekauft.
by Amourage
by Toreter
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular Nasomatto

Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Absinth (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Hindu Grass (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nuda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Fantomas (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto