Pardon 2011Extrait de Parfum

Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto
Top 38 in Men's Perfume
Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Nasomatto for men and was released in 2011. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 10.04.2021.

A softer version of Psychédélique
I actually like the scent but it is so similar to the Jovoy Psychédélique that I already have a full bottle (to my nose). Except Psychédélique has very strong patchouli especially the opening and perform better. They both have the dominant dark chocolate vibe (anyone else feel the same way?). It is strange that Pardon doesn’t perform well on my skin while another one from Nasomatto (Baraonda) perform really well on me, which I just got a FB of it. I know Nasomatto is a performance house but this one only last only 6-7 hours on me with 8 sprays. I know it is still not bad but Psychédélique easily last 10-12 hours on me so no point for me to get a FB. It’s really strange and I think it’s the notes and chemical in this particular one just don’t react well with my skin chemistry.

MrLawman
One of the most memorable and distinguished masculine fragrances you can ever come across.

It starts off with coco power, smoothened sandal, each evolving into an Eastern oud base.

Pardon by Nasomatto is gentle in the opening but strong in character, has an unique personality yet likeable when you get to know this perfume. Its also rich yet humble: it doesnt like to show off.

Its one of those (u already know it) perfumes that transports us to another place and time.

Pardon? No! Thank you Nasomatto for creating this masterpiece.
MrPink
About the defloration of a mainstream nose
In life we have many "firsts" - the first kiss - the first love - the first sex - the first drunken stupor - the first fight - when was the last time you did what for the first time?

This question can take on quite philosophical proportions - but here I would like to report on my first WOW experience with a perfume. And unlike some other "first times" - he even said "pardon" here. ;)

Now to the background story - I was relatively new in the perfume world and visited for the second time the Trierer Nischenparfümerie of Edith Lücke. Until Dato I knew Nasomatto hardly to not at all - but the flacons attracted me. Now I stood there and of course directly reached for Black Afgano, which I knew from some Youtuber. But somehow I found it boring and way too ashy and sweet for me. And then a nice lady approached me and told me I had to try the Pardon. No sooner said than done. She sprayed me with Pardon on a scent strip... and it was around me happened.

Chocolatey floral opening - with slight aftershave vibes. Then an earthy woodiness comes in (patchouli?). And again and again the fragrance is accompanied by a light spiciness (something cinnamon and oud?). What accompanies this fragrance but always is a powdery fresh creaminess that I have never smelled at that time.
To smell this fragrance in the perfumery was like an olfactory daydream.

It was the first scent where I felt something beyond "it smells good".

It was the first fragrance that completely thrilled and at the same time overwhelmed my mainstream nose.

He was the first fragrance with a trend-setting olfactory WOW experience for me.

Sorry, I needed more time
We first met almost 10 years ago.
I was still young, inexperienced in fragrances.
Your appearance immediately appealed to me and made me curious for more.
I was excited, a little nervous.
But I could not resist.
You hit me with all your might.
The anticipation gave way to a brief moment of stagnation, made me ponder. You were so "mature and adult", different from what I had imagined.
Disappointment spread minute by minute.
Me & you this is not working out, I have to let you go.
We parted ways.
I got older, more experienced, more willing to experiment.
Now a good 10 years later, our paths happened to cross again.
I thought, come let's give it a try.
What have we got to lose.
And this time....silence again.
Something was different.
You were still the same, seemed strangely familiar.
Everything suddenly made sense, Everything was right, the way it should be.
No words were needed, my look told you what I couldn't say, "Pardon"
You said, "I know we both needed more time."
I beg your pardon?
When I read the name of this perfume, I immediately thought. I must have it. Whoever gives a perfume a name like that makes good perfume. And all the good reviews, too. I used to imagine people walking by me when I was wearing that perfume, thinking, "Excuse me, what's a good perfume?" When I wore this perfume for the first time, I immediately thought of my childhood. This perfume reminded me of a precise moment. When I opened a small box to play with marbles. That's what it smelled like back then. That's probably one reason why I love this scent so much.
But that's the beauty of it. With nothing else you associate so much as with smells. There is nothing more beautiful than when something smells good. Or aren't you happy when something smells good? I think this settles the price question. Durability of the basic note is over the top, on clothes you can still smell it after several weeks. I had the scent the other day, my whole bed smelled like it. The scent has lasted for a very long time on me, too. 24h+. Unfortunately the Sillage is not that good. It gets noticeably less after 30 minutes. But it lasts nevertheless mdst. 4 hours. For this perfume one gets many compliments. I know nobody who does not like it. A very round, woody, velvety, vanilla, sweet scent. There's so much going on in that perfume. You can't put it into words. It's just beautiful
Who am I impersonating when I smell that scent?
Man with shirt, but jeans, man with beard, man with heart. I don't want to assign an age to this fragrance, because I think you can wear it even if you are 20 years old. But upper description fits best on 30 years+. But perfume knows no age. This fragrance needs a special occasion. It is simple, but not boring. It is intense, but not overwhelming. It is present, but not intrusive. I beg your pardon? How does that work? The question to the answer that the perfume asks us.

A very successful perfume, from a very talented perfumer.
Violett
Loss of control in the supermarket
Monsier, I am writing you this letter because the memory of the events in the supermarket last Thursday does not leave me alone Since I don't have the opportunity to talk to them about it, a good friend of mine advised me to write them a letter in which everything I would like to say to them is included, which could be liberating for me, she had said. Well, I'll try Not to go shopping hungry, my grandma always said, and she was right. Nevertheless, I was very hungry last Thursday evening when I entered the supermarket and was in a hurry to get something for dinner.
There they were, monsieur, in front of the baker's counter
No more than an obstacle to my goal at this moment. Not old, not young. Not tall, not short. Not handsome, not ugly. To be honest, monsieur, they hadn't even really entered my consciousness when I pushed past them with a little "pardon" I couldn't get past them. The reason for this was their scent, which was really very irritating to me, so that I remained standing next to them as if rooted to the ground. A slight whiff of the scent of flowers emanated from them. And to be honest, Monsieur, somehow they stank a bit of sweat and smoke and I wouldn't like to exclude, sorry, that they were emitting some male pheromones. There was also a cuddly scent of flowers, which I couldn't quite place There may have been a touch of lavender, in the buttonhole they wore a sensational, magnificent magnolia, of which I could not have told if it was real.

They looked at me with some irritation when I stopped so abruptly with trembling nostrils next to them, and their little pug, whom they called Conchita with her charming French accent ("Räg diesch niescht auf Conchita"), looked at me with the deepest suspicion and growled softly and threateningly They, sir, ordered dark chocolate cake, which they enjoyed at the bar table next to the bakery, accompanied by a small espresso. Under the suspicious eyes of Conchita, I stood as inconspicuously as possible at the next table, and pretended to be looking into the distance. monsieur, I really can't help it that your dog felt disturbed by me in his peace and gave a loud" Jaul - beller "from himself, otherwise you can't call what he/she gave from himself. All bystanders flinched. Also she Monsieur, whereby unfortunately both chocolate cake and espresso landed unintentionally on her elegant jacket. Annoyed, they tried to clean themselves with a napkin. They succeeded, the smell of coffee and cocoa stuck to them... wonderful... even better...
I ordered nothing, and preferred to follow them inconspicuously into the supermarket shelves, magnetically attracted by their smell of sweat, coffee, flowers and chocolate cake, ..., They came to a halt in front of the spice shelf and looked at it thoughtfully. I also stopped at a distance and looked thoughtfully at a glass of honey...At that moment I was only nose...Just like Conchita, who growled at me again with a warning Monsieur, you won't like to hear it, I must confess that your dog and I had a natural mutual dislike for each other from the first moment. That was probably also the reason why the situation escalated a little bit.... now. While trying to sniff my way a little bit closer to her, I unfortunately stumbled over Conchita's dog leash. Now there was no stopping this wolf in mop fur. Loudly "whimpering", he jumped in a circle around me and also around her Monsieur, who looked at me in shock until he had completely wrapped us in his pink dog leash. I grabbed the supermarket shelf, still looking for a hold, and accidentally took a bag of cinnamon off the shelf, the contents of which were now partly spilled over her tasteful wardrobe. In some distance the honey jar fell to the floor. Pardon, I am so sorry ! i shouted, truly dismayed. The shrill sound of my voice again enraged Conchita, so that we, connected by a pink leash, came to lie on the floor in, how shall I say, inappropriately intimate proximity, which obviously did not please you, Monsieur, the dog, tied up by his own leash, now fortunately immobilized, beside it Monsieur, I must honestly admit that until the elderly lady stumbled over us and her partner joined us, the situation was not at all unpleasant for me. On the contrary. My head lay on her chest, my nose right next to the magnolia, which actually turned out to be real, her fragrant wooden necklace, which I only noticed now, the whiff of cinnamon, coffee, chocolate, plus other flowers and resins ( Monsieur had you been in the forest or even in church before?) Yes, I was in nose heaven, so to speak. I closed my eyes and inhaled her wonderful scent and was possibly a little out of it...I think I even licked her jacket for a moment...
That might have been the moment when the older lady stumbled over us, but also quickly came to terms with the situation after she noticed her scent.
So they were lying monsieur, a lady in each arm, so to speak, one of them licking her jacket, when her partner, Klaus, appeared.
What are you doing here? shouted the somewhat feminine but good-looking man (a little better than you Monsieur, sorry) stunned. I've been waiting in the car for half an hour, Gerard! You only wanted to get herbs from Provence!
Who are those two? I can't do this anymore They, sir, shouted: "Listen Klaus, I can explain everything to you, really", whereby they were hectic with a "Come on, yawn! They tried to push us ladies away from them But Klaus did not let himself be put off: "You used the Nasomatto, and I still asked you not to do that! "Listen Klaus... I could not suspect a thing about it..."
I decided to use this fruitless exchange of words to disappear inconspicuously...The elderly lady, Klaus, and especially Conchita, who was slowly regaining her strength, had woken me from my hypnosis. I quickly covered my nose to sober up again and escaped the pink shackles On the floor I saw an elderly gentleman in an original outfit and elegant but rather grubby clothes, wrapped in a pink dog leash, a dazed old lady in her arms, a very unpleasant dog next to him.... In short,the magic was gone.
Let's get out of here, a courageous escape was the best, maybe only way to escape their scent.
Now I sit at home and smell the button I accidentally tore off her shirt ( sorry!). I hope the security service at the supermarket wasn't too strict with you and Klaus, Monsieur. I still saw how they both were led into the office But Conchita really shouldn't have bitten the older lady...
So, now I've got it all off my chest, monsieur. For my possibly inappropriate behaviour towards you - Pardon !

Was good ,, now gone!
This was mind blowing in the past, now reformulated to a weak green water !!
Under the same price tag, its just a joke to get it now!!
No smell, no oud, no longevity no sillage!!
Pardon PARDON, will miss you for sure, bye
Timeless work.
Great, one more comment on Pardon.
I'll try to be brief. ;)

Prelude: Earthy, slightly floral, green impression.
Development: vibrating, wood & tobacco.
In the finish: dry sweetness.
Texture: velvety.
Association: Italy, early summer.

A finely tuned, timeless masterpiece.
You can hardly escape compliments ;)
Clear test recommendation, if there is someone who has not yet tested Pardon.

Emorandeira
My first niche perfume and still my favourite one
This was the first niche perfume i have bought and It is still probably my favourite one. The mixture between the White flowers, cocoa and oud is addictive. When i wesr It i cant stop smelling my own skin. The fragance lasts a lot and It change everytime while you wear It... Sonetimes you can feel the magnolia the most, sonetimes the cocoa, sonetimes the oud Wood... Only one spray and It lasts almost the whole day with an apreciable projection. Perfect for night eventos, to go for dinner, to the theather... But not the best to night out because st the ebd of the night It begins to change un something very animalic and less sweet, loosing his sexiest parte. This is a perfume for specisl ocasions and i always try yo reserve It for the most imoortant ones...

Scent: 10
Longevity: 10
Sillage: 9
Versatility: 6
Quality/price: 5
My rate: 10
Jas0N
Mashed potatoes, spinach and fried egg
Jesus Christ. I'm building an aliteration directly into my headline. Linguistically gifted, then. Or just a glowing head. It's too hot again. The head smokes...

Yes, back to the headline. I think everyone knows the three dishes mentioned above. Each one tasty by itself, but almost unchallenged as a triumvirate.
Apart from this culinary greatness, "Pardon" has a great similarity for me. Three beautiful individual components, which together form a dense, interwoven and complex network in Pardon.
Thank God I don't smell hairspray. That was my worry.

But nothing with hairspray. The full charge of floral notes, somewhat sweetish but only at the beginning. Chocolate quickly joins it. Herb yes, great contrast to the initial sweet. Also Oud must not be missing of course and mixes asbald also. Basically I don't recognize a clear demarcation and the scent is really oppressive and devours the first hours. All receptors have to work and are fully energized. Nevertheless, I like him very much. Sometimes I feel like I'm recognising Accord Oud and a little Epic Man. Suddenly the smell seems familiar to me.
Remarkable - and I think this is a pity - is that he runs out of breath after strong hours and sometimes incredible presence. He has his 8 hours and you can see him too, but I had expected more in the comments.

It should be said, however, that this is a great evening fragrance. Smelling is good, just like eating the above mentioned food. But I haven't tried Pardon yet. Probably won't happen either... :)

P.S.: The headline is real bullshit. Sorry for that ;)

RonniweRonniwe 2 months ago
Creo que es la causante, de que haya entrado en el mundo de los perfumes, soy adicto a este aroma. Choclate flores... Espectacular.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Woody, gourmand, spicy, very well blended scent. The dark chocolate with the earthy oud is elegant, the sandalwood is creamy.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 6 months ago
Initially bright spicy-floral, this slightly smoky, yet spicy/sweet dry earthy-woody Fall fragrance settles to a creamy leathery-woody base.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 8 months ago
Absolutely stunning...one of the best ever fragrances....pure genius from gaultieri. 10/10
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
The meaning of adiction into a glass bottle...
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Chocolate and oud: the smell of expensive wooden furniture in an old antiques shop. Creamy and classy.
ToreterToreter 3 years ago
Oud wood start and a mellow-creamy chocolate evolution with that oud vibe on the back. Nice, suede, silk, elegant, masculine.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Oud note and sweet-bitter chocolate are well balanced, sandalwood pleasant, smoke discreet. Nevertheless, it's a striking-challenging scent.

Pardon in the sun
by Liquidasset
by CubaMike
by CubaMike
by Achilles
.....in der Mittagspause gekauft.
by Amourage
by Lexa
by Oscarsh86
by Oscarsh86

Popular Nasomatto

Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Absinth (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Hindu Grass (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nuda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Fantomas (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto