Fantomas 2020 Extrait de Parfum

Fantomas (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto
Fantomas (Extrait de Parfum) is a new perfume by Nasomatto for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is synthetic-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by JoHannes, last update on 07.05.2021.

unexpected
I'm not gonna lie I was expecting something mischevous from this one and all I got was fruity musk. It is a nice scent if you are young and it is summer. I'll have to return to mu sample once it is warmer outside. I feel that current snow is an unfortunate timing fr testing it out.

I'm getting lots of melon/watermelon derivatives from it. This is definitely not naturally smelling. I like synthetics that carry natural/close to nature vibe (best example would be Nomenclature NYC para_iso). Fantomas is as far from close to nature as it can be. It is more of a factory smells refining gasoline of some sort. I definitely need to try it out in other season

It's very artsy
I was very intrigued about Fantomas and it's finaly here! I get some watermelon, candy (like gummy bears), plastic and milk, I don't get any smoke as or rubber as some have mentioned.

This kind of smell like cheap 'toy' cologne that'd be relased by Mattel so younger kinds can play with, like a Spongebob, Transformers or Barbie branded cologne but a niche version of it and the most amazing thing is how much I'm digging it, it's actually really good!

My only complaint is, I don't know then to use it. It's not a night time scent, it's not a formal scent, it's not a jeans and t-shirt one... when can I use it? I dunno,I guess I'll just use it whenever I want or just randomly.

3.5
Bastian
Defeat all along the line
Alessandro Gualtieri cosa hai' fatto?
With this fragrance from Nasomatto.

Smells like melon gone bad ,
Of cucumber water and sweetish hay.

What dear perfumer were you thinking,
When you made the recipe for this soup.

125 euros you want to have for this mash,

The thought of it gives me a stomach cramp.

Your durability and sillage are terrific,
I don't think it's fabulous, though.

In the tax return I wanted to deduct you under special burden
Didn't work out to my dismay.

Thought me Basti not despair, jump the tax official to the collar.
Has everything but no sense.

An intelligent warrior knows when the battle is lost.

This fragrance is not worth the money in my opinion. Since I rather take a fragrance and smell like horse.
That's it Fantomas.........
Homage to the 60s
This fragrance is fascinating! However, the "synthetic watermelon" first of all has quite the potential to scare people away (that's what the villain Fantomas did). If you get into it, you're immersed in a world of awakening, a time when the first moon landing was just around the corner. People were fascinated by technical progress, the humanly possible. And the movie Fantomas wanted to rule the world.... For me, that's the mixture that Alessandro Gualtieri has prepared with his Fantomas. A fragrance for world conquerors who are not as finely honed as is usual today, but still have fun with the "analogue".
Ischgelroi
The villain in the bottle ?
Today my Nasomatto Fantomas arrived in the mail. I just bought the fragrance blind. I can say right away the fragrance is it to express it with the words of the band Deichkind "unfortunately horny". I love that melon note at the beginning it smells like the Five gum watermelon chewing gums. I loved those gummies as a teenager the smell and taste were just great. 10 minutes after spraying it on there is a vanilla note and a subtle gum note. I definitely have to say though about Fantomas it is a love or hate scent. Fantomas is something unique and new a real Nasomatto just and that's what I love, this fragrance just does not fit into any genre, Fantomas is just something special. The only criticism is a little bit of the lid that holds with me a little bad and wants to fall like times, if you are not careful from the bottle.
NuiWhakakore
FUN-to-MAS or about the love of things or also about the end of love
A note: if you're expecting an enlightening description of the scent's progression, technical data on durability and silage, or even just an objective description of the scent, you should stop reading now. Rather read the other comments, gladly the one of Yatagan, this is just for fun!
...
Years ago, I fell in love.
It didn't end well,
that much in advance.

I met her in the supermarket, on the shelf next to the silver onions.
Cornichons in a jar, Spreewald.
1380 g drained weight, dream dimensions.
I was immediately gone, in love up to both ears.
She got into my car and accompanied me home.

There I opened it with a happy crack.
Sweet and spicy, crisp and green, she smiled at me.
The first kiss was uplifting.
I placed her in the brightest and most beautiful place in the refrigerator.
There she floated in clear water.

For a long time we were happy together.
But she was consumed by my love.
Eventually there was only a small, delicate pickle left in the jar.
I must confess, the initial passion had long since faded by then.
I guess we had grown apart.
At least, I had.
So there was the last pickle floating in her big jar.

I couldn't bring myself to leave her.
So she was slowly displaced by other things.
Jam, mustard, mundane stuff.
The jar moved further and further into the depths of the fridge.
Away from the light to the cold back wall.
And there it stood, obscured and abandoned.
Alone and lonely in the cold darkness.

I confess, I had forgotten her.
Other things had distracted me.
Until one day I defrosted the refrigerator and found them again.
I took them out and put them on the kitchen table.
I was glad to see them again, after all these years.
Maybe it would be like the old days again?

She looked changed.
Bigger, as if bloated.
The water was cloudy.
The lid bulged slightly.
I didn't see the warnings, was too glad to have found them again.
So I opened the lid.
Not a happy crack.
Just a grumpy pffft.

The gush of their foul cucumberiness hit me full force.
A punch in the stomach, stars before my eyes.
Gasping for breath.
She screamed to me the years of loneliness,
of darkness,
of cold
towards.
Her anger and despair like melting plastic.
Their hatred was burnt rubber.

I wanted to shoot the lid again quickly.
Had it already in trembling hand.
But something held me back.
She was right, after all, I had disowned her, disappointed her, offended her.
So I let it wash over me.
I had deserved it after all.

After hours, her anger had faded somewhat.
We talked for a long time about our feelings and stuff.
Then we parted ways,
if not as friends,
we grew closer inside We settled and amicably.
We will meet again rather not.
...

The other day I was in the supermarket again.
That's when I discovered my new love.
Borscht, 25 liters.
This time everything will be different...
Notes:
Object sexuality ... is the term used to describe the sexual attraction of people to inanimate objects. ... The term "objectophilia", also encountered in this context, is alternatively used to describe a pathological addiction to having to collect certain things. (Wikipedia) Yes, such a thing really exists.
Fantomas doesn't smell like a rotten pickle to me, but rather like a melon that's overripe to the max, still shrink-wrapped in plastic, but already clearly oozing. But that would not have fit into the story, hence the cucumber. Artistic license.
Perfume or art? Since one can safely assume Gualtieri to know how to make perfumes, I assume with Fantomas that it is not a perfume, but rather art. That's why I don't rate it. I evaluate yes also not the Mona Lisa or criticize Leonardo da Vinci.
Before Fantomas one must not be afraid, he is neither particularly bad, nor particularly great - simply test, also does not hurt!
Meloniest thanks to Gandix!

Kike
Fantomas que no me vas!!
Después de enterarme que iba a salir este perfume y después de saber quien lo había hecho me decidí a probarlo.
Oh my god!!! Hacia tiempo que no olía una cosa tan extraña y a su vez horrorosa.
Jamás lo recomendaría.
Schrödinger's perfume
Intro:

A little hype has already arisen around the latest creation of Nasomatto. The witty announcement video by perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri has also contributed to the fact that the fragrance is probably intended as a homage to the super villains "Fantômas". Since this character is obviously up to no good, but probably sees himself as a genius, the same contrast can be found in the "Fantomas" fragrance
Scent:

The first time you spray it on, you are immediately struck down by a watermelon. Later in the process this impression remains. And even after 2 days this watermelon still smells. Done
No, this scent is not that simple after all. Why a watermelon, I wonder? - It doesn't make any sense.
But apparently the scent impressions of other people are different: My brother says Fantomas smells fresh, summery, not bad at all. My friend (chemist) describes him in such a way that he smells very strongly of chemical substances. Not in a good sense. - I perceive the scent as a straight watermelon, which has been refined a bit with patchouli and a pinch of sandalwood. This somewhat dark, chocolaty note, which I associate with patchouli, unfolds quite present in the heart note, without the perfume losing any of its synthetic fruitiness.

A really unusual fragrance, which has never been smelled or produced in this way before, in my opinion - 11 points on the unique point scale.

Flacon & Packaging:

The outer packaging is wrapped in a red sleeve and is only open at the top and bottom. This is very reminiscent of the lid of the bottle, where the wood that makes up the lid can be seen at the top and bottom. It is wrapped in a silver-coloured foil which is very good at taking fingerprints ;)

The packaging - after the sleeve has been removed - is quite colourful and reminds of comics of the 60s or 70s. The concept of the super villain is also well met here.

The flacon is typical for Nasomatto and has a very beautiful rectangular shape. Nothing new here. Furthermore, a smaller cap is included, so that you can take the flacon comfortably on trips.

Conclusion:

I'm stuck between chairs with this smell: On the one hand, it's really interesting and reflects the concept of an impossible scent, but which somehow has something, super. I really like this synthetic watermelon, which later becomes somehow chocolaty.
But on the other hand, the fragrance gets on your nerves after a while and always brings out nuances that seem a bit unround, if not "disgusting".

I will definitely resell the fragrance and get a bottling. Smelling the atomizer now and then is enough for me to "enjoy" this smell. But I don't want it on myself, because it doesn't give me enough. And 50% of those around me will surely thank me for it.

0.5
Halloween
It's Halloween night
so I put Fantomas on my hand Put teeth of plasticine in my mouth with melon taste And a pumpkin on my head I pack It chokes me and lifts me, but today it doesn't matter for this one night, I'm gonna get this Full of joy I go out into the streets
and slips promt on sour cucumber slop.
With the face in the sauce,
on the robe the whole lap.
Bit my tongue Taste of metal,
ripped their pants,
the scent makes a ruckus.
The whole frame hurts me i don't think I'm ever going to a Halloween party again
This scent is a complete disaster,
an orgy of melons, cucumbers,
Plasticine and metal.
It eats into the skin bites its nose,
causes a sinking feeling in the stomach.
I don't know if 'Fantomas' is the right name if he wouldn't be better off as the biter in James Bond's The Spy Who Loved Me would fit.

Even if it doesn't fit in here at all, I have to let the comment end sadly now.
I put it on yesterday, including the last lines, and today I read that Sean Connery died at the age of 90.
R.I.P. Sean, you were a great actor.
2.5
Laboratory Accident
After five semesters I gave up studying chemistry and concentrated on a different educational path. I had learned the essentials (e.g. how to distil schnapps) and also found my life partner during this time.

There is one experiment I still remember. I had to synthesize a nitro compound with trimethylphosphite. And it went wrong. The stuff blew up overnight and I had a lump of coal. On the advice of my fellow students, however, contrary to my nature, I tried to get the failed experiment through and cheated. Of course the cheating was obvious and I had to end up doing penalty hours in the lab. I learned my lesson, which is why I almost always tend to be honest.

But it's not only because of my screw-up that this experiment got stuck in my head. Also the smell during the synthesis (you had to start the reaction with the heat of a hair dryer) remains forever in my head. Because I have seldom noticed something so unpleasant again in my life. This is exactly how Fantomas from Nasomatto smells. Like heated trimethyl phosphite. And the smell stays the same. Nothing develops positively for me, even if other perfumes could clearly see a development. I have to admit, I got a little nauseous during the test, just like back in the lab. I've already sniffed out a lot of special things, but nothing so intense for my nose has ever been there before. That's why I give a 2.5 for the first time, never done before.

Oh yes, who wants to know how Trimethylphosphite and Fantomas smell: For me, an accumulated pickle on steroids manifests itself with an intensity that's hard to imagine. A lot of plastic is resonating, but I can't get the pickle out of my nose. Melon as well as shower gel and aquatic notes, as described in detail by Yatagan, I couldn't find any here, even with much effort and creativity. It remains cucumbery, bum cucumbery throughout. But probably I am simply much too much burdened by my laboratory accident.

I apologize to all the fans, because even this scent, as special as it is, certainly has its justification. Maybe that's why. However, I can be put to flight with it jerkizucki. A pity. But I liked the movies with Louis de Funès so much.

Many thanks to Medianus76 for the possibility of testing.

Virginia93Virginia93 1 day ago
I tried it out of curiosity...it's extremely particular! It does smell like melon, something smoky and something not defined but I LIKE IT!
Ka3nKa3n 29 days ago
Tried it last night,not bad. A lot of aquatic watermelon and something salty. Layers well with megamare which makes the overall scent better
JoloJolo 3 months ago
A beautawful creation, swinging constantly between a synthetic melon and Pardon's patchoco dry down.
ToreterToreter 6 months ago
Some kind of melon candy, milk , itching powder with a Mild Pardon base.
I love it!!!!!
SibaritaSibarita 7 months ago
Unripe cantaloupe with synthetic metallic vibes that evolves to woods and pepper. Another failed experiment from Gualtieri.
LexaLexa 7 months ago
5.5
A mix of Seminalis,Blamage and Duro,with accords of powdery milk,notes of melon and woody synthetic elements. Extremly confusing
CnFCnF 7 months ago
Peculiar perfume like its author. Not a great release. Complex perfume with synthetic, sweet and fruity touches. Long lasting.

by JoHannes
by Sirchelios
by CharlAmbre
by CharlAmbre

Popular Nasomatto

Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Absinth (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Hindu Grass (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nuda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto