Fantomas 2020 Extrait de Parfum

Fantomas (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto
Fantomas (Extrait de Parfum) is a perfume by Nasomatto for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is synthetic-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by JoHannes, last update on 21.01.2022.

FantOmaSS
A totally essential UFO perfume !!!!
Time has stopped...
Wow effect has started.
There are some perfumes that haunt you at the first sniffles.
And you immediately know that they will enter in your collection.
You don't know them, you test them, you sniff them, you try to interpret, and you stay on the ass so it sticks your nose...
Fantomas from Nasomatto is one of those.
It took me a while to understand the blend of this olfactory concoction.
An explosion, what am i saying... A surging atomic bombardment of a fruity scent like you've never smell before.
Melon is the base of this fragrance, and i would say that this base has been strongly accentuated.
Which leaves me to think that its creator undoubtedly used something other than a simple "melon" molecule...
This set is also reinforced by other synthetic molecules... Ambroxan?
One more time, i can't really describe this perfume because the notes seem so numerous and strange to me.
A kind of tropical Tutti Frutti made with blackcurrant, melon, red fruits, musk, chewing gum, plastic...
At a time ozonic, metallic, radioactive, synthetic, tangy, almost fluorescent, it is a strangely addictive perfume, but never disgusting.
From opening to final drying, you will find that particular soft linearity which has made the reputation of the house.
Once calmed, it smells of carbonated soda filled with chemical dyes.
I love the abstract, quirky, very original side of this perfume because it is very difficult to identify.
Exemplary originality and delirious powerful, it is very different from the rest of the range, and it is for the moment my favorite, already on my wishlist (Yes i know, it's starting to do a lot)...
In short, it's a UFO in the world of fragrances, and that's a lot of good, because currently...
The sillage? Supernatural.
The longevity? Phenomenal.
If you spray it on tissue, expect to live with it for a few days.
I also like Nasomatto and Orto Parisi, this "two-layer" side.
Let me explain: The first is a layer that is difficult to identify, very strong and very linear, the notes of which we can hardly detect.
The second is much wiser and posed, and therefore naturally more identifiable, although just as linear.
Which results in a very, very interesting whole.
Fantomas is a perfume from another world, a true masterpiece of originality, extremely particular and very synthetic, and in my humble opinion there must not be much natural in it.
I could be wrong but i would say that this perfume extract could contain pheromones...
A juice that seems to evolve in a thousand ways but which is nevertheless very linear.
A very addictive perfume made by a virtuoso whose nose is not far from that of an alchemist, and light years away from what is being done lately in perfumery.
Conclusion: If your nose is gradually getting bored with whatever is coming out right now, i highly recommend that you put a nostril on this Fantomas ASAP.
Either you will love it or you will hate it...
Either way, absolutely try it out.
For me, it's love at the first sniff.
Grazie Signore Gualtieri.
My rating: 10/10
With love....
Ah yes, Fantomas..... I dedicate my 3rd recession to one of my favorites (he even made it into the top 3. On the one hand because he's the lovable freakshow in my circus and on the other hand - where can you find something like that ?
Leaves the perfume Otto Normalverbraucher perplexed and beats even some of the hard-boiled ParfumKennern in the flight.
From amazement, total confusion to nose wrinkle, everything in it.
"Here, smell it! It's called Fantomas."
"Like the movie?"
"Yes, you know why? He's threatening the world"
Well.... Like I wasn't forewarned.
"Baaaah...who wants to smell like that? Make it go away."
Well. He would, as a "synthetic fruity" fragrance at least from the category perfectly fit into today's time, where most after any fruit, so sweet that the also only from nem BonBonLabor can come.

But at this point - wrong thinking.
Fantomas is primarily synthetic and then possibly....gaaaaanz maybe, if the nose does not give up despite the chemical club, somewhere fruity.

As if someone would drift with the car through ne loooong curve until the tires smoke and in the long curve lie plastic melons or something else like that.
The smell of the smoking rubber of the tires mixes with the kokelnden plastic melons (or ne other fruit). But kokeln tutse...the plastic melon. And that also knows...but since the PlastikFrucht is a fighter, she gives everything and a very confused unsüßesüße inkling of her remains present.

At this point I must confesshn, it is really not easy for me to describe the fragrance so right. But I can with the fewest. From therefore.....

Anyway, I always tell people "This is my favorite perfume. So I imagine, smell workers of BASF after work" or something like "BASF summarized in a fragrance"

I myself find it difficult to smell out there anything fruity. But what I perceive, is some note that takes the scent the black from the ChemieQualm.
But either way, I love such smells... Chemical and somehow Toxic seeming. (Yes, I know... but can not help it)

In my statement I have already written:

"A fragrance for all those who smelled as children at the glue, ink killer, gasoline or sharpie. "Earlier one has already wondered about us, why should it be different today? Today we smell ourselves after it.
That is our scent.
A charming chemical accident that still leaves many perplexed.

Nothing for everyone.... But Fantomas - who expects something else with the name? Whether it's the super-villain from the movie, or Fantomas one of the projects/bands of "Easy-Like-Sunday-Morning Mike Patton".... Fantomas is never for everyone.

But definitely an experience and worth a test. One must have smelled everything times.
Durability and sillage - play right at the top.

So... Fantomas, a *Chefskiss* from me to you in love.

it's strange, for sure
Between Duro, Seminalis, something of Blamage and the addition of some sweet-fruity, milky and plasticky notes. It is a perfume that intrigued me but that has not (for now) convinced me to buy it, I did not understand if I like it or not but, in general, if I like a perfume, I like it immediately and this does not made that effect of "I want it".
The odor it emanates is not easily definable, whether it is particular is striking and undeniable, it smells of sweetish at times fruity, milky, musky, plastic (yes, plastic, like when you fold a piece of plastic several times which, when heated, smell of the material it is made of). Gunpowder, smoke and patchouli even with binoculars, I don't know where they heard them but the nose is subjective and can be there.
Serenissima
warm car tires, gunpowder and fruit gum
Of course I wondered where the predominantly negative statements were coming from and just as naturally I had to test "Fantomas"! Curiosity first!
What offers itself to my nose, I do not like; but it is already interesting to compare what is perceived on the skin with elsewhere found fragrance pyramid.
Will I find at least a small match?

It is no secret that I always wanted to poke around behind the scenes of a Formula 1 race.
But does it actually have to be the warehouse of worn tires lying in full sun?
Whew! Used rubber, black, with graining (or "rubber sizzle"), well warmed through!
This scent also reminds me of a black rubber boat that's been in the sun way too long!
Plastic and smoke also make here not exactly the best figure. Have they lost their way?
Now what else happened in the crook of my arm?
Caramel? No, that can not be?
Clearly develops the sweetness of caramel; now also the scent of a slightly overripe melon dares to emerge, accompanied by a can of fruit cocktail: pear, pineapple, peach, apple - they are all there! Hooray!
Who on earth opened this can? At least it should have remained closed.
But maybe that's supposed to be a scent partner for the colorful fruit gum sweetness that suddenly shows up too!
Nice colorful it is now felt under my nose!
Aha! Someone digs nearby in the earth, brings out the smell of damp dark soil and so incidentally also patchouli nuances.
Now what do you need the gunpowder for?
Conclusion: olfactory sensation and fragrance pyramid largely agree!
Well, at least something!

Maybe you should Nasomattos "Fantomas" better not store in the sun: Otherwise it pops!
Whew!
Quite as repulsive as first feared, the entire fragrance course is then not - what luck!
But clingy! Very affectionate!
A fragrance structure, indeed mysterious, but nowhere near as refined as the crimes of its namesake.
You have to give it air to bear or even wear it.
For my dissolute imagination I am well known: but where and when might one wear "Fantomas"?
I really don't know, and with another question mark I close my comment.
Quo vadis, "Fantomas"?

unexpected
I'm not gonna lie I was expecting something mischevous from this one and all I got was fruity musk. It is a nice scent if you are young and it is summer. I'll have to return to mu sample once it is warmer outside. I feel that current snow is an unfortunate timing fr testing it out.

I'm getting lots of melon/watermelon derivatives from it. This is definitely not naturally smelling. I like synthetics that carry natural/close to nature vibe (best example would be Nomenclature NYC para_iso). Fantomas is as far from close to nature as it can be. It is more of a factory smells refining gasoline of some sort. I definitely need to try it out in other season

It's very artsy
I was very intrigued about Fantomas and it's finaly here! I get some watermelon, candy (like gummy bears), plastic and milk, I don't get any smoke as or rubber as some have mentioned.

This kind of smell like cheap 'toy' cologne that'd be relased by Mattel so younger kinds can play with, like a Spongebob, Transformers or Barbie branded cologne but a niche version of it and the most amazing thing is how much I'm digging it, it's actually really good!

My only complaint is, I don't know then to use it. It's not a night time scent, it's not a formal scent, it's not a jeans and t-shirt one... when can I use it? I dunno,I guess I'll just use it whenever I want or just randomly.

3.5
Bastian
Defeat all along the line
Alessandro Gualtieri cosa hai' fatto?
With this fragrance from Nasomatto.

Smells like melon gone bad ,
Of cucumber water and sweetish hay.

What dear perfumer were you thinking,
When you made the recipe for this soup.

125 euros you want to have for this mash,

The thought of it gives me a stomach cramp.

Your durability and sillage are terrific,
I don't think it's fabulous, though.

In the tax return I wanted to deduct you under special burden
Didn't work out to my dismay.

Thought me Basti not despair, jump the tax official to the collar.
Has everything but no sense.

An intelligent warrior knows when the battle is lost.

This fragrance is not worth the money in my opinion. Since I rather take a fragrance and smell like horse.
That's it Fantomas.........
Homage to the 60s
This fragrance is fascinating! However, the "synthetic watermelon" first of all has quite the potential to scare people away (that's what the villain Fantomas did). If you get into it, you're immersed in a world of awakening, a time when the first moon landing was just around the corner. People were fascinated by technical progress, the humanly possible. And the movie Fantomas wanted to rule the world.... For me, that's the mixture that Alessandro Gualtieri has prepared with his Fantomas. A fragrance for world conquerors who are not as finely honed as is usual today, but still have fun with the "analogue".
Ischgelroi
The villain in the bottle ?
Today my Nasomatto Fantomas arrived in the mail. I just bought the fragrance blind. I can say right away the fragrance is it to express it with the words of the band Deichkind "unfortunately horny". I love that melon note at the beginning it smells like the Five gum watermelon chewing gums. I loved those gummies as a teenager the smell and taste were just great. 10 minutes after spraying it on there is a vanilla note and a subtle gum note. I definitely have to say though about Fantomas it is a love or hate scent. Fantomas is something unique and new a real Nasomatto just and that's what I love, this fragrance just does not fit into any genre, Fantomas is just something special. The only criticism is a little bit of the lid that holds with me a little bad and wants to fall like times, if you are not careful from the bottle.

NuiWhakakore
FUN-to-MAS or about the love of things or also about the end of love
A note: if you're expecting an enlightening description of the scent's progression, technical data on durability and silage, or even just an objective description of the scent, you should stop reading now. Rather read the other comments, gladly the one of Yatagan, this is just for fun!
...
Years ago, I fell in love.
It didn't end well,
that much in advance.

I met her in the supermarket, on the shelf next to the silver onions.
Cornichons in a jar, Spreewald.
1380 g drained weight, dream dimensions.
I was immediately gone, in love up to both ears.
She got into my car and accompanied me home.

There I opened it with a happy crack.
Sweet and spicy, crisp and green, she smiled at me.
The first kiss was uplifting.
I placed her in the brightest and most beautiful place in the refrigerator.
There she floated in clear water.

For a long time we were happy together.
But she was consumed by my love.
Eventually there was only a small, delicate pickle left in the jar.
I must confess, the initial passion had long since faded by then.
I guess we had grown apart.
At least, I had.
So there was the last pickle floating in her big jar.

I couldn't bring myself to leave her.
So she was slowly displaced by other things.
Jam, mustard, mundane stuff.
The jar moved further and further into the depths of the fridge.
Away from the light to the cold back wall.
And there it stood, obscured and abandoned.
Alone and lonely in the cold darkness.

I confess, I had forgotten her.
Other things had distracted me.
Until one day I defrosted the refrigerator and found them again.
I took them out and put them on the kitchen table.
I was glad to see them again, after all these years.
Maybe it would be like the old days again?

She looked changed.
Bigger, as if bloated.
The water was cloudy.
The lid bulged slightly.
I didn't see the warnings, was too glad to have found them again.
So I opened the lid.
Not a happy crack.
Just a grumpy pffft.

The gush of their foul cucumberiness hit me full force.
A punch in the stomach, stars before my eyes.
Gasping for breath.
She screamed to me the years of loneliness,
of darkness,
of cold
towards.
Her anger and despair like melting plastic.
Their hatred was burnt rubber.

I wanted to shoot the lid again quickly.
Had it already in trembling hand.
But something held me back.
She was right, after all, I had disowned her, disappointed her, offended her.
So I let it wash over me.
I had deserved it after all.

After hours, her anger had faded somewhat.
We talked for a long time about our feelings and stuff.
Then we parted ways,
if not as friends,
we grew closer inside We settled and amicably.
We will meet again rather not.
...

The other day I was in the supermarket again.
That's when I discovered my new love.
Borscht, 25 liters.
This time everything will be different...
Notes:
Object sexuality ... is the term used to describe the sexual attraction of people to inanimate objects. ... The term "objectophilia", also encountered in this context, is alternatively used to describe a pathological addiction to having to collect certain things. (Wikipedia) Yes, such a thing really exists.
Fantomas doesn't smell like a rotten pickle to me, but rather like a melon that's overripe to the max, still shrink-wrapped in plastic, but already clearly oozing. But that would not have fit into the story, hence the cucumber. Artistic license.
Perfume or art? Since one can safely assume Gualtieri to know how to make perfumes, I assume with Fantomas that it is not a perfume, but rather art. That's why I don't rate it. I evaluate yes also not the Mona Lisa or criticize Leonardo da Vinci.
Before Fantomas one must not be afraid, he is neither particularly bad, nor particularly great - simply test, also does not hurt!
Meloniest thanks to Gandix!

Aquarius1Aquarius1 5 months ago
3.5
Smells like eating a watermelon above a burning pile of car tires.
AmberleyAmberley 8 months ago
Patchouli melon plastic fog machine. Emphasis on Patchouli melon.
Virginia93Virginia93 9 months ago
I tried it out of curiosity...it's extremely particular! It does smell like melon, something smoky and something not defined but I LIKE IT!
Ka3nKa3n 10 months ago
Tried it last night,not bad. A lot of aquatic watermelon and something salty. Layers well with megamare which makes the overall scent better
JoloJolo 11 months ago
A beautawful creation, swinging constantly between a synthetic melon and Pardon's patchoco dry down.
ToreterToreter 1 year ago
Some kind of melon candy, milk , itching powder with a Mild Pardon base.
I love it!!!!!
SibaritaSibarita 1 year ago
Unripe cantaloupe with synthetic metallic vibes that evolves to woods and pepper. Another failed experiment from Gualtieri.

by JoHannes
by BlackAfghano
by CharlAmbre
by CharlAmbre

Popular Nasomatto

Baraonda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Duro (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Baraonda (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Pardon (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Absinth (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Narcotic V. / Narcotic Venus (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Black Afgano (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Blamage (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nudiflorum (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Hindu Grass (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Nuda (Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Fantomas (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto China White (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto Silver Musk (Oil-based Extrait de Parfum) by Nasomatto