Josie Exotic Petals (2015)

Josie Exotic Petals by Natori

9.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Josie Exotic Petals is a limited perfume by Natori for women and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-floral. The projection is above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Frangipani, Honeysuckle
Heart Notes Heart NotesChinese jasmine, Orange blossom, Freesia
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Musk, Ambergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.04.2017.

10.0 9.0 7.0 9.0/10

Bcars10
A Tropical Vacation in a Bottle!
I just bought this today at Marshalls. I bought it mainly for the beautiful bottle, and the fact that reviewers said it is tropical and beachy. I was hoping for coconut. I sprayed it once on my arm outside the store. No coconut.

I sprayed it four more times once I got home. It opens with a fresh burst of lemon, which lasts literally 15 seconds. Then the frangipani...! And it is heady and lush and gorgeous! Something is working in concert with the frangipani to make it smell like the apricot baby food that I used to feed my babies. And still no coconut.

Sillage is impressive; I could smell it wafting around me. It fades fairly quickly, so I spritzed it three more times before I left the house for my next appointment! I love this stuff! I don't have anything else in my collection like this; it's stunning! I don't typically go for such heady florals, but this one is tempered...by what, I don't know, but it doesn't give me a headache like gardenia does.

Hours later, and I can't really smell it anymore when I stick my nose on my arm, but it's still wafting around me. Smells good and somewhat like a faint dry wood/musk combo, with the frangipani on the edges. It's really good. Hubby liked it, too. But the search for a good coconut continues!

Great blind buy for $20, which is more than I usually spend on a blind buy, but that bottle is fantastic! And the juice is, too!

Bcars10 3 years ago