Homem Elemento

Homem Elemento by Natura
Homem Elemento is a perfume by Natura for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Submitted by Miaw2, last update on 24.02.2018.

Lockon
Better than CH Men Prive, yay i said it.
This is a very lovely scent...Damn near signature scent worthy...but I can't find this fragrance in the USA...It's a Brazilian fragrance house.
Bought a few fragrance back in the day(YOU KNOW RANDOM BLIND BUYS) and got some samples, never tried the samples till now, a year and change later.

BIG FREAKING MISTAKE!

Man, it's a lovely, sexy, girl come look at me fragrance...
Like come here, let's go outside away from the crowd and talk for a minute (Just make sure you dress right, because there's only so much this fragrance can do to get your foot in that door). But it does a lot...

Why am I now trying this, I just grabbed this sample and other fragrance from my collection to review randomly.
I smelled this first and said...Pure Tonka can wait a minute.
It's that good, now I'm scanning every fragrance site I know...Looking for this gem, and no one has it. So I emailed the seller that gave me the sample and they said they're sold out of it and it no longer in production anyway. I wish I could side eye a person via email. But I should've tried the sample sooner, so that falls on me.

To anyone who has this fragrance and doesn't want it, hit me up and let us work something out. Seriously!

I can't sleep on these Brazilian fragrance houses any longer. SMH, if you like sweet, boozy, long lasting, manly fragrance...try this!
The notes work as one, I'm sorry...You'll get the woody notes, boozy note, and sweetness. When you first spray it, but after that...This masterpiece works together, like a well-oiled machine.
AMAZING!(G-Man voice from Scott Pilgrim)

I used six sprays...both wrist, back & front of my neck, my chest and on my shirt.

Would I buy this again? Yes(But I can't find it anywhere).

Does this fragrance enter BEAST MODE, good, just okay or weak sauce at best? Good, entering beast mode.

What's the strength of this? EDC.

Am I willing to trade this fragrance? No.

Should You Skipped It, Sample It First or Blind Buy It?
Blind buy worthy!

Can you use it as a unisex scent? No.

Is it the old, new formulation? New.

What's its availability; in production, limited edition or discontinued? Discontinued.

SKU Number: 7898548811287
Batch Number: Unknown, but the date it was made is on the package (Production Date: 02/2016)
Age: 30+
From: Amazon
Size: 8ML
Scent: 5/5 (Awesome).
Value: 5/5 (Cost Free came with another purchase).
Sillage: 3/5 (Three feet).
Longevity: 5/5 (Eight hours).
Creativity: 5/5 (Sexy, sweet & manly).
Projection: 3/5 (90 minutes tops).
Versatility: 5/5 (Anytime & anywhere).
Compliments: 5/5 (Outstanding, perfect for late night get-togethers with friends or a loved one).

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.

Popular Natura

Homem Essence by Natura Essencial Masculino by Natura Essencial Oud Masculino by Natura Biografia Masculino by Natura K by Natura Kaiak Pulso by Natura Amó Amasso by Natura Kaiak Feminino / Kaiak Femenino by Natura Águas - Jabuticaba by Natura Homem Verum by Natura Hümor a Dois by Natura Essencial Oud Feminino by Natura Homem Dom by Natura Kaiak Aero Masculino by Natura Homem Potence by Natura Mamãe e Bebê by Natura Kriska Mania by Natura Ekos Pitanga Frescor by Natura Paz e Humor by Natura Una Senses by Natura