Rosso The

Rosso The by Nature's
Rosso The is a perfume by Nature's for women and men. The release year is unknown. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus notesCitrus notes GingerGinger CardamomCardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesRed teaRed tea Water jasmineWater jasmine PlumPlum
Base Notes Base NotesWoodsWoods SandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk

Submitted by Calista, last update on 14.02.2020.

Red pleasure
a little preface: I love all the products by Nature's and I still own a very good discontinued scent called "sogno indiano" (Indian dream) I bought many years ago in a drugstore near my town.
But let's talk about this 4 season red delight : born as gift for Xmas, it's a wonderful eau de toilette to share having the effect of a fresh cup of red tea or of Karkade'.
I discovered it wandering around a drug store of my town : the chemist proposed me this "new entry" making me test the scent on my skin and immediately I loved its fizzy and spicy accord!
At the opening you smell mainly theb ginger with a little touch of cardamom. The citric notes are less noticeable, but they give anyway that fizzy character to the scent.
The heart is dominated by the red tea note accompanied by the more feminine notes of water Jasmine and juicy plum. The Woody-musky base is warm but not so present , so this scent has a light sillage and it doesn't last so much on the skin although at the first spray you're involved by a intoxicating cloud.
It's a four season scent to enjoy for Christmas for its gingery-spicy touch as well as in summer for its juicy freshness with a rinvigorating effect.
The price is quite affrodable. about 20€ for a 50ml one size. Unfortunately there's isn't a bigger size.
The brand "Nature's" has its own site but the online store isn't available., so you have to search the products in the drug stores (on the net too) or at a chemist's who sells this line.
I think I'll add very soon this red pleasure to my perfumes wardrobe....right now I added it immediately to my whishlist!

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Fizzy , citrusy and spicy, it's a wonderful edt to wear in every season. Average sillage, quite affordable price for a 50ml one size

Popular by Nature's

Vetiverde by Nature's Legni by Nature's Pepe Fondente by Nature's Fiori di Zenzero by Nature's Passione d'Africa by Nature's Elisìa by Nature's Pomelia by Nature's Zucchero d'Ambra by Nature's Vaniglia Bianca by Nature's Malaquite by Nature's Hematite by Nature's Gelsomino Adorabile by Nature's Fiori di Osmanto by Nature's Cedro Uomo by Nature's Assoluta di Rosa by Nature's Lillà by Nature's Muschío d'Acqua by Nature's Foglie d'Ebano by Nature's Neroli Pesca by Nature's Racconti - Biancodolce by Nature's