Voyage 2006Eau de Toilette

Voyage (Eau de Toilette) by Nautica
Bottle Design Ken Hirst
Voyage (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Nautica for men and was released in 2006. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Maurice Roucel

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Leaves
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotus, Mimosa
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Moss, Musk, Cedar

Submitted by DerThomyDer, last update on 26.11.2020.

Rquill67
Doesn't smell cheap on the far dry-down! That's a plus!
Nautica's Voyage is a beloved "cheapie" in the fragrance community. Always on some YouTuber's top 10 list about summer or spring. Lots of love. After two years I finally dove into the Nautica Voyage waters (so to speak); and low-and-behold I'm a believer! I've purchased cheapies from the Body Shop, Bath and Body Works; jumped on the Cremo bandwagon, and others (won't again); as most of them have a very cheap "hairspray" (80's Final Net Hairspray) in the far dry-down. Not sure how Nautica does it, but this doesn't smell cheap in that sense. Sure it's synthetic (to be expected), and perfect for spring and summer; and I'm thinking it must be the combination of lotus and green leaves that keep this one in good shape through the life of the fragrance. I enjoy this fragrance, as it shares similarities with Bvlgari's Man Cologne; but actually lasts longer... Ha! 7 / 10 in my books!
Price/performance good
Ordered after a recommendation on Youtube.

A lot was expected, but unfortunately could not be fulfilled. Nevertheless it is a pleasant, fresh, everyday summer scent at an unbeatable price. For me personally a little too sporty and too synthetic, that does not meet my taste.

The top note is initially quite penetrating and strong, but this changes very quickly.
This perfume can be confidently reduced to the heart, which gives off a fresh, rather flowery scent.
From the base I would have wished for a little more cedar and amber, these are apparently only contained in extremely small doses.

On my skin after approx. 3 hours hardly to sniff.

Sillage: Extremely discreet, which is something I appreciate especially with more synthetic fragrances

The bottle is chic to look at, no frills, I like it very much. The atomizer is rather of low quality.

Conclusion: Objectively, a mediocre, yet pleasant scent, even if it does not meet my taste. If you add the price, you really get a good perfume for your money. If someone likes aquatic scents and is looking for a fragrance for everyday life, Nautica Voyage can be recommended.

Video follows.

A boat trip that's fun
Cast off. The name promises a sea voyage and friends of such a scented expedition will get what they expect. Sprayed on, this one-dimensional scent unfolds wonderfully fresh on the skin. It really has something of cucumber although it does not contain it. Nothing here is dominant let alone extreme. But the aquatic scent has a pleasant clarity. The floral mimosa is discreet but also wood and musk are only minimally used after 3 to 4 hours. I don't really recognize apple but moss probably develops this fresh cucumber scent. As I said, not much happens, but for me it is a wonderful everyday scent for the summer that remains discreetly inconspicuous but pleasant.
Philipp91
Good, cheap aquat for sports activities
I came across this scent through Basti87, the comment made me curious. I also love aquatic, fresh scents and "Voyage" definitely falls under this category!

For 15€/50ml already a snapper, blind purchase without much risk. I have to say, this money (or even more) is worth "Voyage" every time!

Scent pyramid is virtually non-existent, the scent remains constantly the same, with one single exception: in the first moment it is very fresh, slightly synthetic, almost biting. The comparison with Sport - Shower Gel is not far-fetched. But as it progresses, it becomes softer, stings less in the nose and becomes more tart. You now smell the green chords and nuances more. Algal, salty, vegetable. In short, the association medicine comes to mind, but it is by no means meant negatively.

Performance/ durability really good, also or especially in sports.

Sillage could be a little better, after 1-2h only perceptible at close range. But this is not unusual for an aquatic animal. For the price you can also put on a little more if you want.

Conclusion:
A great companion on warm days, whether for leisure time, job or especially for sporting activities (tested in the gym and when jogging). Price/performance really top! If you like aquatic scents, want to have a proper fragrance for little money and are not afraid of something synthetic: go for it!

Absolute summer Cheap-y

Fresh, but without classic citrus notes. Aquatic, sea feel in the morning with flower notes to keep you going through the day.
Safe, crowd pleaser and last long
Similar to this fragrance is S8 by Oriflame
SvenScent
Let me introduce you: The seawater cucumber in the bottle!

Voyage by Nautica is a rather unique water. I for one have never smelled a fragrance that comes close to this one. To me, the smell smells like a cucumber bathing in seawater. Exactly the same, only in this way and no other, even if neither one nor the other occurs in the pyramid of fragrances mentioned here. How this original smell comes about, I do not know. Either the information on the fragrances is incomplete, or the smell is obtained by mixing the ingredients mentioned. Other things I do not notice in any case; at most something slightly flowery. Especially after the apple my nose has searched again and again, but it could never catch this note...
By the way, the seawater cucumber should not be meant disrespectfully! No, Nautica Voyage works perfectly as a fresh fragrance, especially on very hot summer days. It is also extremely inexpensive and for an aquatic enthusiast it even has an amazingly long life span.

Fresh
I really wanted to get this after hearing good things about it.
I really enjoy the scent it’s fresh and a bit fruity and a touch of woods in the dry down.
Only issue is longevity it lasts one to two hours tops
Bet thing is if you want something for warmer weather you can put on when you are just chilling around the house but don’t want to drown your family out with being overwhelmed
It gives you that freshly showered feel in my opinion

Summer Forever
Scentrack: Sports - Panama

Nautica Voyage is a one of the most recommended fragrances in the frag world due to its creative composition and a good price. I was looking for a moderately priced summer aquatic, so I bought Nautica Voyage blindly based only on mostly good reviews in the Community.
I must confess, Voyage did not disappoint me, however, one should not have high expectations from this creation. Nautica Voyage is a very solid summer aquatic. A little bit blue, and a little bit green. It opens with a short-lived alcohol note, which is after gone after a few seconds. Then an artificial salty sea vibe is introduced together with some green touch and gentle fruit salad apple and melon combo. Underneath the fruit combo there is a gentle Asian-like floral bouquet. A bit powdery, but minimalistic and introverted. The base of Nautica Voyage is very light, made of musk and soft woodsy notes. The whole composition is very skillfully put together, and has some seaside-fruity cotton-like vibe. A bit different from standard blue, lemon-obsessed, summer offerings.
Personally, I really like Nautica Voyage. It is a well-made, summer vacation fragrance. It is going to be a part if summer rotation many years to come.

Life can be so simple
With Nautica Voyage. Good old Jeremy always called the AHSEE a "spray and go" fragrance. That's a 1-to-1 line for me on the Nautica Voyage. It's a fragrance you don't have to think about much - you like it or not - dot. You spray it on and feel freshly showered and you know you smell good.

The scent:
Typically aquatic-fresh with almost no fragrance. Of course a little synthetic, but my God? It's a cheap aquatic. If I had to compare him, he comes dangerously close to Invictus Aqua 2018, but for that you have to interpret something - but for me he gets close to it (I haven't smelled the listed clones yet). For me, a fragrance that always works, especially in summer. Freshly showered and simply clean. Has actually also something of shower gel with sea freshness.

Durability/Sillage:
Okay It projects well for an aquatic of this price class and lasts about 3-4 hours - after that you can only smell it up close. After 6-7 hours this is probably evaporated then nevertheless completely. However, you can also apply a little more and improve the performance a bit more
Flacon:
In my opinion very chic made with strong glass and nice blue liquid. I can be proud of myself.

Conclusion:
If you are looking for a fresh and always-goer at a very reasonable price - this is the right place for you. It doesn't smell quite as good as a Bvlgari Aqva Amara, for example, but also not as inferior as standard supermarket fragrances. If it were a bit more natural/professional (yes I know it's hard because it's an aquat) I'd rate it in a higher price range.
Sebastian80
You shouldn't keep travellers on (or hold them up)
Another blind buy. You can do that. Just with such a low price and so many admirers of a fragrance nothing is actually broken, you should have a different opinion yourself.
Ordered, maintained, received and... What's that?!
The first impression is stinging, annoying monotony and frighteningly long durability. For me something like an olfactory tinnitus!
A look at the pyramid and I am sure that it is the "leaves" that make the Nautica almost unbearable for me.
Sometimes I apply candidates I don't want to constantly delude only to the lower back. This distance to the nose makes Nautica a little better. Nevertheless you go now again on the journey my dear: Bon Voyage, we will not see each other again...

LashaLasha 3 months ago
pleasant, fresh scent
but terrible projection, bad sillage.
don't buy it
2020 batch
Dan81Dan81 6 months ago
Quite good smell but reminds me too much of a spa waiting room, more of a room freshener in my book
Rolk70Rolk70 8 months ago
I'm not crazy about the opening because it's very synthetic but I do LOVE the dry down and it's very long lasting. Best Nautica fragrance.
ItchynoseItchynose 11 months ago
Cucumbers floating away in the swimming pool. Fresh, transparent, unpretentious aquatic.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Fresh & clean is my best definition for this scent. Great apple, florals & musky moss. For my astonishment it draws a lot of compliments.
PioPio 2 years ago
Lovely fresh and rather harmless scent. Great for everyday use.
MrHonestMrHonest 3 years ago
My 2007 bottle is still PROJECTING after 10 hours. BEAST MODE performance. One of the most appealing average synthetic messes out there.
PMRP12PMRP12 4 years ago
A beautiful, crisp, salty sea breeze that evokes being in the sun and on the water.
ElysiumElysium 5 years ago
IMHO this is the best unconventional aquatic-fresh scent I've ever had in my life. It draws compliments, so clean, fresh, watery, longlasting

by Jan1991
by Jan1991
Die Welle
by Rasierwasser
by Thizhy
by Thizhy
Der Weltraum, unendliche Weiten. Wir schreiben das Jahr 2020. Dies sind die Abenteuer des Raumschiffs Voyage
by MightyMike
by Michael
by Xenom0rph
by Xenom0rph

Popular Nautica

Voyage Heritage by Nautica Voyage N-83 by Nautica Latitude Longitude (Eau de Toilette) by Nautica My Voyage by Nautica Nautica (Cologne) by Nautica Aqua Rush by Nautica Aqua Rush Gold by Nautica Competition (1997) (Cologne) by Nautica Competition (2003) by Nautica Life by Nautica Oceans by Nautica Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Nautica Island Voyage by Nautica Pure Nautica Discovery by Nautica Pure Nautica by Nautica Voyage Sport by Nautica