Voyage 2006 Eau de Toilette

Voyage (Eau de Toilette) by Nautica
Bottle Design Ken Hirst
Voyage (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Nautica for men and was released in 2006. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Maurice Roucel

Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MossMoss
MuskMusk
CedarCedar

Submitted by DerThomyDer, last update on 26.01.2022.

Cheapie mount rushmore
Is it natural?

Is it innovative?
Hell no

Does it do it’s job better than any other cheapie?
Oh my sweet Jesus, YES

Did I give my bottle away to my little brother kickstarting his journey?

Performance is huge but have heard wind of reformulation, so definitely consider performance issues before you buy it.
MrZouzibrush
A breath of sea air - as good as often recommended?
Good day,
the Nautica Voyage was one of my first fragrances, which I ordered in early 2021, without ever having smelled him. I did this, among other things, because a large perfume Youtuber praises this fragrance over and over again, on Amazon he should finally be one of the bestsellers in the field of men's fragrances.

Well, I liked the bottle quite a bit when I unpacked it, as it is just kept nice and simple and is made of solid glass. The lid is made of plastic, which was but at this price of just under 15 euros to cope.
And so it was tested immediately. The first smell test has me pretty excited and I can still remember how much I enjoyed wearing the Nautica Voyage the next few days.
He came along very light, smelled like a fresh breeze of sea air in sweeter form and also evaporated just as quickly; shelf life was about 2.5 hours.

Until then, I was with this purchase so completely d'accord.

Gradually, however, I paid less and less attention to it and in the last few days so I used it again after half a year...
And I was shocked at how the scent has changed!
It seems very synthetic to me now, which it was before to a lesser extent, but this time it almost smells like cucumber water and immediately made me nauseous.
Whether it was due to the ,,long" storage time or the wrong place, I do not know (Have my fragrances in the shady closet, where nothing has ever changed negatively), but this perfume is now for the bin.
I could think that it is the cheap ingredients that have changed the scent so. Quite possible that the first version without reformulation turned out better.

Actually a pity, because I liked him at the beginning. But again I would not buy him.
Sylar
Amazon's number one and you can smell it.
I became aware of Nautica Voyage through Jeremy who always emphasizes that this is the best-selling men's perfume on Amazon. I will come back to this later. The bottle is as I find nice to look at but a little strange in the hand because the front is rounded but the back is quite flat and I never know how to hold it. The durability is for the price already above average with around 7 std.
Now to the most important point the fragrance. This reminds me very much of shower gels and I get directly a small freshness kick. Therefore, it is always used by me after sports, when I was jogging, take a shower and then 3 sprays on it. Directly I feel simply good and clean. But outside of it he finds no use with me since he is as I said Amazon's number 1 and therefore also very mainstreamig is held. Don't get me wrong, if you look at my small perfume collection you'll notice that I also smell very mainstream and don't own any niche fragrances but this one is too vacuous even for me. I can hardly imagine that a person in this world will say that smells bad but also no one who adores this fragrance. But I also do not want to advise against buying it because it is perfect as I said so quickly to spray on it. So from me a purchase recommendation of the price performance, but you should go with no expectations to smell something spectacular
Anguilla85
Voyage into the world of fragrances
One of the best aquatic fragrances I've smelled.
He has contributed a large part to the fact that I have dealt more with this perfume world, because it was my first real blind purchase.
If he had not liked me at the time would be perhaps everything completely different, but I sprayed him on and had immediately this wonderful aquatic - fresh note, with present apple, which beats any shower gel.
He is light and neutral, the course not strongly noticeable and unfolds best to the warmer seasons.
Thus, I was encouraged more often just blindly try out new fragrances.
That its price-performance ratio is top, has only strengthened me in it.
The bottle looks sporty and exactly fits the fragrance: Perfect for sports or afterwards, also because of the good durability, but also suitable for everyday life and leisure.
Fresh, Fresher, Nautica Voyage
It's been a few years since I've gone to the end of the world for an extended trip.

Just before I left, I started getting more into fragrances. At the time, Nautica Voyage was featured in the top spots of just about every top Youtuber list. Due to the low price and my upcoming trip to a tropical country, the matter was quickly clear: I need this fragrance necessarily.

Now there were probably different productions, at that time I was not yet so much in the matter inside and have not looked into it further (my bottle has a plastic lid, the best batches had probably a metal one or similar). So my fragrance had a weaker performance.

Let's get to the fragrance:
One word would actually suffice and that would be "Fresh". He just smells of freshness, say aquatic with very slight "green" accents, which is probably due to the apple in the top note. But really, it's just fresh through and through. When it's so warm that you start to sweat without even moving, this fragrance is just right.
You smell fresh and also feel fresh, like after a cold shower.
Therefore, this fragrance has also accompanied me as good as every day and always provided for well-being.

Performance:
Here the fragrance weakens unfortunately something. I have learned over the years that fresh fragrances often have a weaker performance than spicy-sweet. In addition, the climate in which one wears the Voyage. I always wore it on super hot days, so of course the performance suffers. I could overlook this, as the price is simply unbeatable. After a few hours to wear is therefore no problem and gives again this "freshness kick", which I have always found positive.

Conclusion:
Meanwhile, I have lived out further in the perfume world and wear this one as good as no longer, but when I spray him on times he sends me directly back halfway around the world to the beaches of Oceania :)
Who is looking for a super fresh fragrance for the next holiday, I can look up with a clear conscience, for the price definitely a recommendation from me!

Cheap & Versatile
Fresh, but without classic citrus notes. Aquatic, sea, apple notes in the opening with flower and woody notes to keep you going through the day.

This is an excellent affordable option for someone who is starting out their collection or has limited funds available and wants plenty of choice in their collection. You may be better off saving up and spending a bit more on something more distinctive (like Dylan Bleu) but this is a safe impulse buy, and really pleasant for the price.

Longevity: 4/5 (7 hours)
Sillage: 3/5 (below average)
Compliments: 4.5/5 (inoffensive)
Uniqueness: 2/5 (Sporty shower gel)
Year/Batch: 2016 H68017072140

Rquill67
Doesn't smell cheap on the far dry-down! That's a plus!
Nautica's Voyage is a beloved "cheapie" in the fragrance community. Always on some YouTuber's top 10 list about summer or spring. Lots of love. After two years I finally dove into the Nautica Voyage waters (so to speak); and low-and-behold I'm a believer! I've purchased cheapies from the Body Shop, Bath and Body Works; jumped on the Cremo bandwagon, and others (won't again); as most of them have a very cheap "hairspray" (80's Final Net Hairspray) in the far dry-down. Not sure how Nautica does it, but this doesn't smell cheap in that sense. Sure it's synthetic (to be expected), and perfect for spring and summer; and I'm thinking it must be the combination of lotus and green leaves that keep this one in good shape through the life of the fragrance. I enjoy this fragrance, as it shares similarities with Bvlgari's Man Cologne; but actually lasts longer... Ha! 7 / 10 in my books!
Price/performance good
Ordered after a recommendation on Youtube.

A lot was expected, but unfortunately could not be fulfilled. Nevertheless it is a pleasant, fresh, everyday summer scent at an unbeatable price. For me personally a little too sporty and too synthetic, that does not meet my taste.

The top note is initially quite penetrating and strong, but this changes very quickly.
This perfume can be confidently reduced to the heart, which gives off a fresh, rather flowery scent.
From the base I would have wished for a little more cedar and amber, these are apparently only contained in extremely small doses.

On my skin after approx. 3 hours hardly to sniff.

Sillage: Extremely discreet, which is something I appreciate especially with more synthetic fragrances

The bottle is chic to look at, no frills, I like it very much. The atomizer is rather of low quality.

Conclusion: Objectively, a mediocre, yet pleasant scent, even if it does not meet my taste. If you add the price, you really get a good perfume for your money. If someone likes aquatic scents and is looking for a fragrance for everyday life, Nautica Voyage can be recommended.

Video follows.

A boat trip that's fun
Cast off. The name promises a sea voyage and friends of such a scented expedition will get what they expect. Sprayed on, this one-dimensional scent unfolds wonderfully fresh on the skin. It really has something of cucumber although it does not contain it. Nothing here is dominant let alone extreme. But the aquatic scent has a pleasant clarity. The floral mimosa is discreet but also wood and musk are only minimally used after 3 to 4 hours. I don't really recognize apple but moss probably develops this fresh cucumber scent. As I said, not much happens, but for me it is a wonderful everyday scent for the summer that remains discreetly inconspicuous but pleasant.
Philipp91
Good, cheap aquat for sports activities
I came across this scent through Basti87, the comment made me curious. I also love aquatic, fresh scents and "Voyage" definitely falls under this category!

For 15€/50ml already a snapper, blind purchase without much risk. I have to say, this money (or even more) is worth "Voyage" every time!

Scent pyramid is virtually non-existent, the scent remains constantly the same, with one single exception: in the first moment it is very fresh, slightly synthetic, almost biting. The comparison with Sport - Shower Gel is not far-fetched. But as it progresses, it becomes softer, stings less in the nose and becomes more tart. You now smell the green chords and nuances more. Algal, salty, vegetable. In short, the association medicine comes to mind, but it is by no means meant negatively.

Performance/ durability really good, also or especially in sports.

Sillage could be a little better, after 1-2h only perceptible at close range. But this is not unusual for an aquatic animal. For the price you can also put on a little more if you want.

Conclusion:
A great companion on warm days, whether for leisure time, job or especially for sporting activities (tested in the gym and when jogging). Price/performance really top! If you like aquatic scents, want to have a proper fragrance for little money and are not afraid of something synthetic: go for it!

VinScentVinScent 5 days ago
The ultimate summer cheapie. Green and aquatic. Beautiful apple, lotus and cucumber vibe. Does not smell cheap at all. Very good performance
JMWeedJMWeed 9 days ago
Must have fresh aquatic scent. Go to gym reach. Step above the original. Average performance, ridiculously affordable.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
Fresh, aquatic, synthetic cheapie. Fresh fruity in the opening with apple, slightly floral in the heart, mossy in the base. Not bad.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
Cucumber and lotus. I always apply 2 sprays before hicking - makes you feel fresh and less sweaty
DPArtistDPArtist 10 months ago
Alcohol opening which calms down to a subtle, fresh watery fruity scent.I'm in the middle with this but can see why some love & some hate it
LashaLasha 1 year ago
pleasant, fresh scent
but terrible projection, bad sillage.
don't buy it
2020 batch
Dan81Dan81 2 years ago
Quite good smell but reminds me too much of a spa waiting room, more of a room freshener in my book
Rolk70Rolk70 2 years ago
I'm not crazy about the opening because it's very synthetic but I do LOVE the dry down and it's very long lasting. Best Nautica fragrance.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Cucumbers floating away in the swimming pool. Fresh, transparent, unpretentious aquatic.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Fresh & clean is my best definition for this scent. Great apple, florals & musky moss. For my astonishment it draws a lot of compliments.

Die Welle
by Martin660
by Xenom0rph
by Xenom0rph

Popular Nautica

Voyage Heritage by Nautica Latitude Longitude (Eau de Toilette) by Nautica Voyage N-83 by Nautica Life by Nautica My Voyage by Nautica Nautica (Cologne) by Nautica Aqua Rush by Nautica Aqua Rush Gold by Nautica Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Nautica Competition (1997) (Cologne) by Nautica Competition (2003) by Nautica Oceans (2009) by Nautica Island Voyage by Nautica Midnight Voyage by Nautica Blue Sail by Nautica Regatta by Nautica Summer Voyage by Nautica Pure Nautica Discovery by Nautica Pure Nautica by Nautica Life Energy by Nautica