Rainflower by Neil Morris Fragrances
Rainflower is a perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesiaFreesia
Night-blooming jasmineNight-blooming jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilacLilac
GardeniaGardenia
Pink hyacinthPink hyacinth
TulipTulip
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.02.2016.

Spring is here
You expect May running around the corner! The blooming messengers in this scent harmonize perfectly. Lilac rules but freesia, jasmine, gardenia and hyacinth round it up. You could think it is a soliflor scent. Do you know those dark lilacs, really fat trusses of lilacs and how they smell after a spring thunderstorm? This is the smell.

Soft musk should be renamed: cuddly-cotton-soft musk. It serves only to hold the flood of flowers together.

More and more I am enthused by Neil Morris and his scents. He mounted the pedestal to be one of my favourites.
(Own translation of German review dated 02 April 2010. Apicius introduced me to Fetish before that and I was hooked!)

20.05.2011
I did it. This one had to be in my collection. I am spriiiiihing….

Katad
Exactly reminiscent of it's name...
Initially a blast of sweet sugar bomb for me, but upon further reflection I see how it exactly matches its name. Or rather the name matches the scent. Lovely floral combination with an undercurrect of clear watery-ness and musk at the bottom. I really get a lot of freesia, its really strong. It seems a simple fragrance, not too many competing notes, but really nicely built.

I prefer this scent after a bit of time, when the floral is more relaxed, but even so - I don't believe it'll be a keeper for me. Just too sweet.

I can't imagine a man wearing this although it is listed as unisex. Too girly by far, in my opinion.

Hyacinths, raindrops, earth
For me, the trajectory of Neil Morris' Rainflower progresses from the opening green sharpness of hyacinth through damp earth to musky pink flower, which may be the lilac and/or tulip. In its evocation of spring Morris' creation reminds me of Issey Miyake's Florale but is more full-bodied by comparison, the latter staying thin, sharp and watery on my skin - a fragrance for waifs not women of the pre-raphaelite kind such as my good self! Rainflower is the assertiveness of the season rather than its transience: hyacinths boldly pushing through humus, bedecked by raindrops and making heady the air. Can you tell that I love it?

by DeGe53
by DeGe53

Popular Neil Morris Fragrances

Fetish by Neil Morris Fragrances Chasing Autumn by Neil Morris Fragrances Burnt Amber by Neil Morris Fragrances Flowers for Men - Gardenia by Neil Morris Fragrances Leather Garden by Neil Morris Fragrances DevilScent #1 by Neil Morris Fragrances Earthtones #1: Dark Earth by Neil Morris Fragrances Midnight Forest by Neil Morris Fragrances October by Neil Morris Fragrances Summoning by Neil Morris Fragrances Dark Season by Neil Morris Fragrances Mystic Dragon by Neil Morris Fragrances Midnight At The Crossroads Café by Neil Morris Fragrances Coral by Neil Morris Fragrances Zephyr by Neil Morris Fragrances Flowers For Men - Rose by Neil Morris Fragrances Ambra Obscura by Neil Morris Fragrances Izmir by Neil Morris Fragrances Le parfum d'Ida by Neil Morris Fragrances Midnight Shadows by Neil Morris Fragrances