One 2007

One by Nejma
One is a perfume by Nejma for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is spicy-smoky. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepperPink pepper
FrankincenseFrankincense
Base Notes Base NotesOudOud
PatchouliPatchouli
SuedeSuede

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.11.2021.

"One" for the guys ...
I didn't know quite what to expect from "One" by Nejma … the note pyramid always left me a little un-enticed … it sounded a little too spicy for me. I recently took advantage of a special offer from Nejma in which four 100ml (old style) bottles cost a mere Eur100, so I availed myself of the opportunity of some rather inexpensive blind buying.

I am already a mad lover of "Three", and I also enjoy "Two" … so this recent purchase included a backup of "Three" and blind buys of "One", "Four" and "Five".
I'm going to put my head on a block and say that I can't see very many women pulling "One" off! Those of you who know me will undoubtedly question this statement, as I am a great supporter of wearing whatever one likes, marketing be damned!
The immediate top of this fragrance is a slightly sweaty, licorice sort of thing no doubt because of the caraway which is normally a difficult note for me … I don't like smelling as if I haven't bathed! It's short lived as the lovely Orange Blossom note, somewhat de-feminised by a gorgeous pipe Tobacco takes center stage. The Oud joins in presently, once again balanced beautifully by the trio in the base, the Vanilla adding a sweet edge to the hints of Vetiver I catch from time to time.
What makes this frag more masculine for me is the sensation of 'pipe and smoking jacket' that I get from it … not a pipe that is being smoked, mind you … just one that is stuffed full of golden tobacco waiting to be lit. There's an almost boozy quality here … like kissing someone who just took a sip of really good Scotch. It's quite appealing really!! Longevity is up to Nejma's usual lengthy standards while the silage from a few sprays to the back of my hand is comfortable.

I highly recommend the fragrances from Nejma. Even though most of them contain Oud, the use of this now commonplace note is not over the top in "One". I find the ingredients to be of above average quality, the concentration of the contents well above par and I take my hat off to M. Bousidan for keeping this company going.

by Schalkerin
by Schalkerin
by Splashfrag12
by Splashfrag12
by Miaw2
by Miaw2

Popular Nejma

Seven (Eau de Parfum) by Nejma Six by Nejma Le Parfum d'Alice by Nejma Three by Nejma Le Delicieux by Nejma Two by Nejma Four by Nejma Five by Nejma Le Somptueux - Private Edition by Nejma Edmundo Puro Sublime / Puro by Nejma Edmundo Puro Intense by Nejma Le Fabuleux by Nejma Le Sublime by Nejma Seven (Extrait de Parfum) by Nejma Les Quintessences - Rose by Nejma The Oud - Private Edition by Nejma KoEptYs by Nejma Le Mystérieux by Nejma Les Quintessences - Bois de Aoud by Nejma Les Quintessences - Jasmin by Nejma