Six by Nejma

Six is a popular perfume by Nejma for women and was released in 2009. The scent is fruity-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Spices, Coconut, Mandarin, Petitgrain, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesBenzoin, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Oud, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 16.11.2019.

8.0 6.0 6.0 5.0/10

when the pineapple hurts
Actually, I just wanted to make a statement. This would not have been fair to the scent, because the signs are not enough to write something good about it.
And he didn't deserve a tear, even though he'll never make it into my collection.

Nejma 6 starts pretty sweet. But right from the start, he pricks a piquing pineapple into my olfactory organ, which passes directly through my eyes and ears.
This pineapple sting really brings tears to my eyes and causes pain in my palate, I feel it so unpleasantly violent. For minutes I hardly dare to smell my crook of my arm.
But after about 15-20 minutes a fruity sweetness predominates. The sting becomes duller, thereby somewhat more bearable, but still remains for me.
The apple appears now. No crunchy green, no, a sweet juicy red apple and a creamy note, I suppose the coconut and tonka bean are responsible for that.
In the course of the 6th daughter becomes softer and softer, almost creamy powdery .
However, it is not possible for me to recognize the individual fruits listed in the pyramid.
after about 2 hours I am compensated by a soft, warm woody, almost smoky foundation, the previous almost bodily injury. Well, I like that better already.

I can hardly imagine this scent in everyday life.
Absolutely not about me.
As I read in the ratings before, it still goes down very well with many people. Sensations can be so different.

In my drawer slumber 2 more Nejma bottlings and I am very curious how I will like the other sisters

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Test or suffer!
Today I'm writing about a Nejma fragrance that sounds and reads like Brazilian striker Neymar in the upcoming World Cup. Just by the way. I have only been able to test a single fragrance of the brand so far (Le Sublime), which unfortunately I didn't like so much. But you don't give up and that's why you still don't write a whole fragrance mark!

Now a perfume that knows exactly that I am writing many comments here has forced a sample of this fragrance on me and screamed that I should try this fragrance ON EVERY CASE.
Of course there was a little talk before like:

She said, "Sniff off!"
I'm like, "What if I refuse to test it?"
You: *Fauch*
I'm like, "Tss... you women are hissing all the time anyway!"
You: *Claws out*
Me: *sigh* "Okay okay, I test the scent, but only because you always have to scratch like stupid, whatever hurts so badly!"

*sigh*

See, I think that's the reason why I've written so many comments here by now. Testing or suffering! Write or die! Apparently I have no other choice, so now I have no choice but to spray it on and hit it in the keys... :D

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins quite varied. First it smells sweet and fruity, then it quickly becomes more citric. First I smell the powdery-fruity currants, then some apples and finally some citrus fruits, which is a bit more difficult to determine, but I would guess slightly bitter orange peels or the petitgrain the most.
In the background there is a note of coconut, but when I sprayed it on, it appeared a little bit like coriander (or coriander is actually present and hides only under the given term "spices"). Fortunately, this doesn't last too long, so that you can really smell the coconut as coconut.
However, I have to say that coconut is already an extraordinary addition to the remaining fragrances. The fragrance is fruity, sweet and citric, which is a familiar and beautiful combination, but the coconut doesn't seem to fit into this group at first. However, over time, this results in the fragrance getting better and better. Because a little later the fragrance starts to smell creamy, which makes it more pleasant. The coconut does not only fit well to the rest, but also radiates a light holiday aura!
The spices come back with time (but not the coriander, phew...!), this time they are simple, indeterminable spices, which are also rather light, but make the fragrance suitable for autumn. With time you smell nice sandalwood and soft benzoin (I think you smell it before and it is probably the reason for the creamy soft note). Oud doesn't seem to be very pronounced, musk, on the other hand, can be smelled well in the base, with which the scent remains sweet, but the sweetness becomes slightly darker, which is of course also very great!
Aaaaaber: In the later base the fragrance remains nice, but somehow it gets a slightly stuffy note, which has disturbed me personally a bit...

The Sillage and the radiation:
The charisma is good, you leave a larger fragrance cloud behind and can be smelled well for a while.
The shelf life is long, so more than eight hours are safely inside.

The bottle:
The bottle is black or anthracite and cylindrical. On the front you can see a golden label, which looks like a metal plate attached to the bottle with screws. Shortly before the spray head sits a transparent disc. The spray head and the slightly wider lid are gold-plated. Looks pretty nice.

All right, I admit it. It was good that the perfume that forced the rehearsal on me.... um, I meant I kindly got a sample from (:D) of it that got me to test the scent by hissing. Cause I don't even think he's bad. It has a nice, albeit slightly unusual beginning, then develops into a nice, creamy soft and slightly sweet woody fragrance. But the end is a little stuffy for me as described. That would be pretty much my biggest point of criticism here.

While at the beginning it might still pass as a unisex holiday scent, towards the end it becomes darker, more mysterious and clearly more feminine and thus becomes more of a night scent. It would probably work best in autumn, but it can also be used very well in spring, if it should not get too warm or if you dose it less.

Yes, the scent is beautiful and, as I said, sexy. There one forgets quickly what bitchy... ah no, I meant rather scratchy creatures you ladies sometimes can be :D

A rich, diverse blend
A rich blend of fruit, spice, and sweetness. The citrus and black current are the most apparent, with a small dose of coconut, all sprinkled in just a little bit of spice. The middle notes give the lighter top blend a lovely creaminess but don't take it anywhere near heavy territory. Oud is not overt but it is noticeable and lends the necessary depth to complete the structure.

I think this solid composition is completely genderless, and stands apart from the other Nejma offerings. In fact, all that I have tried from Nejma have their own personalities which each add different qualities to the line. A nice compact range of fragrances to explore.

by Hildchen93
by Hildchen93
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72
by Sherapop
by Sherapop

Popular Nejma

Seven by Nejma One by Nejma Two by Nejma Three by Nejma Four by Nejma Le Delicieux by Nejma Five by Nejma Le Parfum d'Alice by Nejma Le Somptueux - Private Edition by Nejma Edmundo Puro Sublime / Puro by Nejma Edmundo Puro Intense by Nejma Le Sublime by Nejma Les Quintessences - Jasmin by Nejma Les Quintessences - Rose by Nejma Les Quintessences - Musc Blanc by Nejma Les Quintessences - Bois de Aoud by Nejma The Oud - Private Edition by Nejma Le Mystérieux by Nejma Edmundo Puro Extreme by Nejma Le Merveilleux by Nejma