Three 2007

Three by Nejma
Three is a perfume by Nejma for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

HibiscusHibiscus
OudOud
Damask roseDamask rose
SandalwoodSandalwood
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Arabian roseArabian rose

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.11.2021.

Damage
Nejma3 is cold, very very cold.

I would not like to compare N3 to Montale's Aoud Safran, as some have done in another perfume site.
AS is fresh, yes, but very very charming, lighthearted and warm as well.

N3 is a killer.
A 'no mercy I am made of steel', seemingly delicate flower.
I like it for sure!
As I like nasty characters in movies.
And ugly truths.

What would we do without them?

Gift of gifts
My bottle arrived last night, a gift from my husband, though both of us have mentioned the concept of not buying more perfumes. Still seems a strange idea. Glad Nejma Three slid in under the wire. IMO, it is the best of the Rose/Ouds I smelled in my rose sniff fest. Instantly arresting, this has got to be the most beautiful oud on the planet -- slightly spicy, deeply, darkly fragrant must. And the rose! Or roses. Sillage and projection are great. Longevity may be shorter than some, but who cares? Brain circuits melting. Further analysis impossible. If perfume could be a drug, Nejma Three is it.

p.s. Smelling Nejma Three makes me realize one of the reasons Narcisso Rodriquez For her is the sexy knockout that it is -- oud! They don't list it, but it's gotta be there. If not, these two share some other unlisted wondrous note.

A desert road ...
Nejma Three by Pascal Morabito arrived in the mail yesterday and I really had to contain myself to just give it a little test spray as I planned to wear it today :) ... which I am ... seeing that I wore Nejma Two yesterday LOL. I didn't even wait to get home from the Post Office ... ripped the box open in the car and whacked it on ... HIGH EXCITEMENT!! But I digress ...

Nejma Three starts life high on Roses ... straight out of the bottle!!

By all accounts, there are three types of Rose present here - Bulgarian, Arabian and Damask - so I'm assuming that the Arabian Rose here must be Taifi a.k.a Rosa Damascena Trigintipetala.
There is no certainty on how the 30-petal damask rose first came to Taif, a town located high in the Sarawat Mountains of western Saudi Arabia. It is is virtually identical to the famous Bulgarian kazanlik variety, suggesting that Taif's roses may have been imported from the Balkans by the Ottoman Turks, who occupied that area from the mid-14th century. However, the kazanlik Rose also has roots in the Persian rose plantations around Shiraz and Kashan, which supplied fields in Syria. One legend says that the flower originally came from India.
History lesson over ... it's still quite confusing because these three roses seem to be the same thing. Growing in different parts of the world, however, probably imbues them with different characteristics. What I can attest to is their radiant and pristine beauty in this fragrance ... the Rose here is just phenomenal!! 'Pink Ice' would be a good way to describe the scent of them ... the aroma is bright and crystalline!
The Oud here is soft and a little sensual, no doubt fed some creaminess by the Sandalwood and so removing that often experienced 'medicinal' edge. I don't get any Hibiscus apart from a welcome 'green-ness' and the Ylang Ylang here is probably added more as a fixative measure than actual scent ... but there is an undeniable tropical aspect to the far dry down.
I would hesitate to say that this fragrance is overly feminine, but that would depend on the masculine wearer's fondness of Roses.

I find Nejma Three to be triumphant!! A beautiful example of the genre, I would recommend it to anyone looking to experience the traditional Arabic Rose/Oud combination.

by Sherapop
by Sherapop

Popular Nejma

Seven (Eau de Parfum) by Nejma Six by Nejma Le Parfum d'Alice by Nejma Le Delicieux by Nejma One by Nejma Two by Nejma Four by Nejma Five by Nejma Le Somptueux - Private Edition by Nejma Edmundo Puro Sublime / Puro by Nejma Edmundo Puro Intense by Nejma Le Fabuleux by Nejma Le Sublime by Nejma Seven (Extrait de Parfum) by Nejma Les Quintessences - Rose by Nejma The Oud - Private Edition by Nejma KoEptYs by Nejma Le Mystérieux by Nejma Les Quintessences - Bois de Aoud by Nejma Les Quintessences - Jasmin by Nejma