Two by Nejma
Compare Prices
Two (Nejma)
Two (Nejma)
Two is a perfume by Nejma for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is spicy-flowery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Clove, Saffron, White rose, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose otto, Rosa centifolia
Base Notes Base NotesIndonesian patchouli, Musk, Oud, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.12.2016

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Rose Oud with plenty of both!
Having worn NEJMA TWO now through about one-third of my 100 ml bottle, I can say that I really love this perfume. The rose is voluptuous and the oud is detectable but not at all rank or rubbery or scary, as I have found some authentic oud notes to be. It might be that the oud is being tempered here by the sandalwood, but whatever the case, this simply smells great.

This particular combination of these notes reminds me a lot of some of the Montale rose oud perfumes. There is just a touch of the musty old attic scent in this composition (as in WHITE AOUD and LOUBAN), but it is more in the background and does not crowd out the rose or the oud in the least.

To me this is a perfect middle eastern rose scent: rich and full and opulent. Although I have criticized the oud madness currently underway, I truly believe that both Montale and Nejma know what they're doing and have earned the right to peddle their oud wares. Long after all of the fly-by-night niche houses and their pseudo-oud perfumes have been relegated to the dustbin of history, I expect Montale and Nejma to continue to produce their splendid and authentic middle eastern-inspired perfumes.

On my skin, the longevity of this creation is excellent. I love to wear NEJMA TWO to bed and awaken to the lush scent of dark roses wafting off my warm body in the morning. The scent does not decay or degrade over time, and even smells better eight hours after it is applied, as it seems to blend well with the natural scent of my skin.
Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
An acquired taste...
I just had a close encouter with oud. And it was the fourth kind: abduction.

The opening i found it, frankly, sickening. My disclaimer, i believe it is the first time i am actually smelling oud in enough concentration. I felt literally punched in the stomach. Raw oud plus superconcentrated rose. Very unpleasant scent. Like turpertine, ether, animal glands, gasoline... on steriods. I cannot understand anything, is oud suppossed to smell like this always?

My immediate reaction was scrubbing my hand under hot water, but for the sake of knowledge, i decided to wait. I didnt have to wait long until the scary opening evaporated enough and the Nejma Two shines, no, GLOWS, in all its beauty. Is funny how now i cannot stop smelling the hand ten minutes ago i wanted to chop off and throw through the window.

For oud beginners as myself, i describe Nejma 2 as a very warm, sensual, oily scent: a velvet animalic rose in the very center, coiled up round herself, full bodied, more a contralto than a soprano, coated with the strange turpentine note, laying on a silky woods bed. Quite extraordinary and addictive.

So, note for future navigators, give it ten minutes before you develop an opinion, and spray outdoors, away from the people you love, until it settles.

Thank you K for this roller coaster ride!

Popular Nejma

Six by Nejma Three by Nejma Seven by Nejma One by Nejma Two by Nejma Four by Nejma Le Delicieux by Nejma Five by Nejma Edmundo Puro Sublime / Puro by Nejma Le Parfum d'Alice by Nejma Edmundo Puro Intense by Nejma Le Somptueux - Private Edition by Nejma Les Quintessences - Jasmin by Nejma Les Quintessences - Rose by Nejma Les Quintessences - Musc Blanc by Nejma The Oud - Private Edition by Nejma Edmundo Puro Extreme by Nejma Les Quintessences - Bois de Aoud by Nejma Le Sublime by Nejma