Moschus Green Love 1980 Perfume Oil

Moschus Green Love (Perfume Oil) by Nerval
Moschus Green Love (Perfume Oil) is a popular perfume by Nerval for women and was released in 1980. The scent is green-fresh. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by Hasi, last update on 17.06.2021.

Moschus oil
Purchased in 90's. Small black oil with picture of buffalo. Oil was dark, scent suit my personality. After just one purchase never were able to find again as I moved from Europe to Australia. Anyone out there would know any shop in Austria or Germany that sells oils online.
Would you please contact me.
Thank
S.S
Forgotten dream
First of all, where does the information come from that the fragrance is from 1980. I already wore it during my apprenticeship (1973 - 1975) and loved it This fresh green prelude and then this sensual cuddly scent in the base.
Especially the durability fascinated me back then.
I can still remember that I wore the fragrance on my first visit to my boyfriend in 1975.
At that time his mother had remarked that he should continue to date me, since I was wearing such a great scent.
I miss this extraordinary scent painfully today, but I have found a similar scent in Phytomineral.

✿♥‿♥✿ Neroligrün & wunderbar
by Seejungfrau
Wasser
by Seejungfrau

Popular Nerval

Moschus Wild Love (Perfume Oil) by Nerval Moschus Wild Love (Eau de Toilette) by Nerval Moschus Mystic Love by Nerval Moschus Indian Love by Nerval Moschus Love Fever (Eau de Toilette) by Nerval Renommée (Eau de Parfum) by Nerval Moschus Magic Love (Perfume Oil) by Nerval Moschus Oriental Love by Nerval Panache (Eau de Cologne) by Nerval Moschus Cool Love (Eau de Toilette) by Nerval Moschus Exotic Love (Eau de Toilette) by Nerval Tamoré (Eau de Tamoré) by Nerval Moschus Free Love (Eau de Toilette) by Nerval Moschus Green Love (Eau de Toilette) by Nerval Musk Men Free by Nerval Joker by Nerval Musk Men Sport by Nerval Musk Men Pur (Eau de Toilette) by Nerval Musk Men Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Nerval Moschus Cool Love (Eau de Parfum) by Nerval