Sculpture Homme 1995 Eau de Toilette

Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos
Bottle Design Manfred Lederer, Franzrudolph Lehnert
Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Nikos for men and was released in 1995. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Orange blossom, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Jasmine, Lily of the valley, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Tonka bean, Cedar

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 05.05.2021.

The Sexy Youth or something
Ah yes, almost everyone recognizes this fragrance.

Being at home in rainy weather, wearing a pleasant sweater, turn on warm light and be in a cuddly mood, so I would describe the ideal situation for this fragrance.

Mixes super with my own body chemistry, leaves on sweaters long-lasting clean, even soapy-sweet something and promises a good mood.
The good old rainy weather sweater scents halt :D

But not only, basically summer compatible at about 1x spray and at several for the cooler seasons. An all-rounder.

Price performance I do not think I need to comment.

The fallen gods
This Greek deity is not in a blue bottle, but basically Sculpture is nothing other than a solid summer adequate with a floral touch. With many hyped and modern representatives of this popular fragrance family, the 25-year-old fragrance can still easily keep up. He is not at all dusty or somehow fallen out of time, but today actually more current than ever.

The sillage is above average for a pleasant, fresh summer fragrance. 2-3 hours he wraps his wearer well perceptible in an april-fresh fragrance cloud, but then loses unfortunately quite quickly in staying power. From a modern point of view, you could save for my taste in the mixture nowadays quite a bit of lily of the valley, but that's already whining at a high level

The once because of its beautiful and eye-catching flacon design in many bathrooms to find well-scented summer water, which wandered at its zenith for 4-5 times the price over the counters, is today in the 100 ml bottle often sold at a ridiculous price of about 15.00 euros and is on the shelf usually somewhere below, next to the imitator fragrances of La Rive or other cheap brands to find. My stomach always turns at such completely unjustified and disrespectful abuse of former greats and celebrities. For me, Sculptue is and remains a solid, well-made, absolutely wearable and brightly fresh summer fragrance. Sculptue has in no way deserved this ignominious existence of a fallen god
Jaskoic
Sprite with two orange slices
Who does not know it, you open the Sprite bottle, smell it before you take the first sip.... so smells the Nikos Sculpture, the interesting thing is, the smell evaporates with the Sprite after a second. With Sculpture, the scent lasts a good 5-6 hours.
Very pleasant, citrus - orange scent with some sweetness.

I like it.

My Favourite Greek Sculpture

When I first spray this perfume, I smell fresh citrus scents(lemon etc.) and especially orange blossoms.There is an aura that impresses me at the opening and I like it very much.

You can feel the tonka effect in this scent within half an hour from opening. However, the most dominant character of this fragrance is that it is floral and fresh citrus. Adorable floral fresh fragrance ...
After a while, base notes accompany this citrus and floral fragrance. There is very little woody odor in this part but the most effective note is the tonka bean. The fragrance dries with tonka effect.

This fragrance has a really fresh and soft - sweet aura.
I don't think this fragrance is unisex. A pleasant male scent.

A pleasant sea breeze.
I bought Nikos Sculpture as a suggestion of my darling. It is one of my favorite scents ever since.

I think it is a suitable fragrance especially for spring and summer seasons and for warm days.

I also recommend it to sports men and young men.

It lasts more than 6+ hours on my skin.
Orange? Where?
First up......one of the scents of my youth.

A perennial favorite for me. Does not get boring, not annoying.

Ingredients....
Many smell orange here.....But just where?
I find rather that the fragrance smells strongly of anise. The scent always reminds me of a Greek restaurant where after the meal is always handed an ouzo.
But orange as I said, I smell here not raus.
I can anyway no individual ingredients rausriechen if it is not degree vanilla, rose, cinnamon or oud.

To the durability.....
This is very good. Holds half a day and longer. And the sillage is also ok.
I was already often asked about it ( positive ).

Well....and the bottle itself is classically beautiful and simple.

The fragrance remains in my Hall of Parfum in the top 10.
5.5
Come into my wigwam...
...gladly by men beyond the 50 sung coitus-forcers, who, equipped with tennis socks and men's sandals, fell asleep on the plastic couch on the radio after the Andrea Berg marathon.
Heinz Georg Kramm aka Heino, who in the song actually talks about his artificial hairpiece (Wig: English for wig) has actually managed to land his song in a video game (Castle Cat 4) in which heroic cats fight against evil (Oh dear). The rent has to be paid.
After all, the likeable bard from Düsseldorf has managed to survive so far, because in Africa albinos are hunted through the bush because of their alleged magical powers or have to appear as jurors in singing casting shows.
Reference to the scent? Zero.
The fragrance mercifully passed me by in the 90s, which are not insignificant in terms of perfume history, because you could actually associate it with carrot pants, shoulder pad saccos (Creoles on both ears) and cowboy boots, which were actually located in the 80s.
It is also worn by strong men, who at loud, brightly lit events (at which simple men and women shoot beer until they lose their senses) try to impress the dirndl wearing females, mainly as ship's swing accelerators.
The fragrance is certainly not for people who like uncompromisingly tart, dry and woody and who can't do anything with this sweet and slushy monotony anyway... in this respect a rating is unfair.
Sculpture is fresh, sweet, sticky, pleasing - so somehow trivial Surely ideal for beginners in the fragrance world. Each according to its own shape - with different marketing it could also be made for 15 year old girls who have pictures of horses on the wall of their children's room. Sorry.

Intensely sweet.
This fragrance was another one of my blind buy successes. I tend to like sweet fragrances, and this one delivers in the most spectacular fashion. To start with the scent. To me, the citrus notes are like a punch to the nose, I can smell lemon and mandarin immediately upon application. I bought this to help me switch it up, what with my summer daily driver, Chrome Legend by Azzaro, having somewhat become mundane. Whilst these two fragrances couldn't be more different. The former being mostly just sweet, the latter being very very fresh. They both bring me back to summer days in the home country, running across fields of green grass. Like Legend, it is cheap, I got a 100 ml bottle for a 20, about what I payed for the Legend, and it is my opinion that in terms of price it is very very difficult to beat this lovely, somewhat borderline unisex EDT. That being said, I was a little disappointed by the Sillage and Longevity, the best term for them being; meh. I am a younger fella, however, and so do not quite yearn to make my presence known immediately upon entering the room. My partner however loves it, and she never fails to compliment me when I put it on. In summary, cheap fragrance, with killer performance. Maybe not something to wear daily, but great for switching up more aggressive scents on occasion.

Smellavision
Generic? Yup! Synthetic ? Yeah...
...but still this scent is really comfortable to me. I mean... it's not something I would wear on a fancy dinner date, important business meeting etc. But for all those casual summer activities it's just a great all rounder. Could be worn to the gym, at the beach, playing with the kids, at the informal barbecue with friends and beer, grocery shopping, all that stuff.

If you're going on a holiday and it breaks in the suitcase or you forget it when returning from the destination - who cares, for 15 bucks you can buy a new one. I'm no snob towards different categories or brands, and no, this doesn't ooze of high class nor quality I agree... but it's just so easy to wear.

It's something in the vein of light summer breeze frags like Versace Man eau Fraiche, Nautica Voyage etc. Call me a moron if you want, but for the price that you'll usually pay for a decent deodorant spray, I couldn't imagine getting a better and more versatile citrus-floral summer fragrance.
The '90s just called...
...and want the large capacity discos back.

Honestly? What a time-traveling smell! For the first time I just sniffed the spray head and was immediately at the end of the 90s, around the time I finished school, Saturdays in the KuFa in Saarbrücken or in the A65 in Kandel. The woofers distributed the sound of Westbam with pressure on the dance floors. The cargo pants (without a leg pocket you were a loser) were held by fabric belts with exchangeable buckles (mostly from Carhartt or Burton), the thin leather strap around the neck (either with a mini wooden surfboard or a small shell) was tight around the neck, the blonded tips (because of offspring, not because of HP) were obligatory
The bottle of Deperado cost about 3 DM, Vodka Red Bull was also drunk warm and we had the nights of our lives I never had such a flashback with Nightflight. But I didn't own any sculptures at that time. But this fragrance, or family of fragrances, represents for me everything that was good then.

After the very fresh, almost sharp start, Sculpture quickly becomes a little weaker and a little sweeter. It reminds me of a bowl of Skittles. Which I don't mean negatively. Smells really... uh, great! Afterwards the amber really hits me and the scent becomes pleasantly warm. The sillage remains within acceptable limits. But with this price, frequent re-spraying is not a problem. Wait, I should use the subjunctive here. So frequent re-spraying would not be a problem if I sprayed it on. Sculpture is the trigger to my youth, but today I don't want it on me anymore. Nevertheless, the exchange bottle is kept to sink back into the old times every now and then it was nice! :-)

Thanks for reading
Danielphil
Very attractive fragrance for little money!
Wear this fragrance for 5 years now - sometimes more, sometimes less. It is a very fresh scent that is especially popular with women. Perfect for the gym or for partying. It is very thick at the beginning but disappears after a few minutes. Lasts on clothes means even until the next day.

JFP26JFP26 2 months ago
Very enjoyable IMO. Fresh citric-floral with a synthetic opening. Evolves into a resinous sweet tonka. Alluring! Good scent.
TsoTso 8 months ago
A fresh, versatile fragrance. And as such, the use for me is same as other freshies: A nice, clean daily driver. Very plesant, ok longevity.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 11 months ago
Cheap fragrance from the 90s that smells like a cheap fragrance from the 90s, in a bad way, synthetic, cloying.
AspvlAspvl 2 years ago
0.5
One of the few scents that can actually give me a headache. It's cloying, sweet and annoying. Stay away from this.
FirasmalanzyFirasmalanzy 2 years ago
Clean, fresh and sweet smell, doesn't smell dated, good for young crowd, good performance, good price, smell close to Montale Wood&Spices.
DPArtistDPArtist 2 years ago
Gem 'hidden' in plain sight. Released in 95' but not dated at all,wish I'd bought it sooner! Fresh, sweet-ish and alluring, great blind buy!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Very agreable and fresh citrus opening. A somewhat oriental amberish dry down. For its price and alluring scent, it's a must.

Photo theme 1 @Fresh The perfume hangs from the underside of the banister above the river. I had to be quick not to go downstream :)
by Achilles
by Echtdufte
by Stardust
by Stardust

Popular Nikos

Sculpture Homme God's Night by Nikos Sculpture (Eau de Parfum) by Nikos Nikos for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos Sculpture Delicate Fleur by Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos Sculpture (Parfum) by Nikos Sculpture Morning Feel by Nikos Sculpture Blue Breeze by Nikos Sculpture Ocean Light by Nikos Sculpture Homme (After Shave Lotion) by Nikos Nikos for Men (After Shave) by Nikos