Sculpture Homme 1995 Eau de Toilette

Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos
Bottle Design Manfred Lederer, Franzrudolph Lehnert
Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Nikos for men and was released in 1995. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Orange blossomOrange blossom LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium JasmineJasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber BenzoinBenzoin Tonka beanTonka bean CedarCedar

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 16.05.2022.

Cheapie Hall of Fame
Master perfumer creation. Don`t like the huge and uncomfortable bottle, atomiser is also on the cheap side. But the smell is still pleasant nowadays. Inspiration of Dunhill Desire RED(same perfumer) and Jaguar Classic Gold(fresher version).
This is already 27 years old fragrance and i have current formulation. Not a beast mode in longivity, but good 6+ hours. Projection is really strong for a hour and a half. Older batches may be better in performance, because this one is close to the powerhouse era in fragrances. Ideal for spring/autumn or cooler summer nights.
These days i prefer JAG, more contemporary and fresh to my nose. And the bottle is masterpiece in gold accent.

PedroCabral
Nikos = Victory of the People (and the perfumer)
Nikos is a Greek designer (although the perfume is French) and until recently, Sculputre was sold here in Europe for the same price as the big brands (it was sold for more than 70 euros but after it was discontinued, the stock is being sold for a ridiculous price, less than 15 euros).

Regarding the scent, it reminds me of a mix of peace and love. I think this perfume could be sold as unisex. It is citrusy, floral white, green, slightly sweet. It's a very intimate perfume but it projects very well, because whenever there's a breeze you feel it.

At times it reminds me of Montale's Wood & Spices. The opening is much more citrusy but it is in the evolution and dry down that I find the similarities (it becomes more woody).

I consider it a great option for day use, social and formal events, warm and mild climates. For those who like this construction, you can buy it blindly, I guarantee you will have no regrets (especially because the price is very nice).

I confess that I first found the aroma strange, but now I consider it a great perfume. I think the bottle is very beautiful, despite the cap not being the best.
Uden?
Through various recommendations from the perfume community I ordered this Cheapie blind. After unpacking a push sprayed on my hand and then immediately ran to the cabinet. Have felt at the first sniff parallels to the worlds more expensive Xerjoff Allstar. I then sprayed the latter on the back of my other hand to compare and: I find absolutely! The Sculpture comes, however, a little sweeter and already after minutes he was simply much weaker perceptible. Of course, this is also due to the EDT concentration of Sculpture, the moreover, there are just over 200 euros difference between the two. A sum at which a better performance is simply to be expected. From therefore it is forgiven.

Am I the only one there parallels perceives?

Well, all in all in any case a super cheap shower gel Immergeher with which one makes nothing wrong in my opinion in the office
The King of Mallorca
As a nerdy Parfumo I have put together for my first holiday in two years various bottlings. Hardly arrived in Mallorca I had to realize that I forgot the bag with the fillings at home.
Instead of California Dreaming with Sunshine at the Afternoon Swim and chill in the Beach Hut, my first day of vacation led me back to the 90s, in a local perfumery.

The deeper you get into it, the more disappointing visits to duty free and holiday perfumeries become.

While I was looking for "Scandal pour Homme", there was not even "Le Male - Le Parfum" on site. Since it's better not to leave too much money in stores where "Sauvage" and "Good Girl" are the latest trends and top picks, my selection was limited to the "Back to the 90s" shelf with "Jill Sander Sun", "Cool Water" and the now finally introduced "Sculpture" by Nikos after a long introduction.

100ml for €16.99, which is not a top offer but completely justifiable. From the first spray, memories of family holidays in the 90s come flooding back. "Sculpture" was smelled at every corner back then. The fragrance was the king of Mallorca. At that time, however, I never bought it, but always opted for the fragrance twin "Minotaure" by Paloma Picasso, because I found the flacon a lot cooler.

The fresh opening with tangerine, orange blossom and lemon combined with lily of the valley and bergamot makes the fragrance an absolute all-rounder in the summer. With hardly any other perfume fits the saying "more helps more" better, because you should be generous when spraying. Even with ten sprays, which initially tingle refreshingly on the skin, there is not much left after an hour.

The good-sounding drydown with amber, benzoin, tonka bean, and cedar is over faster than you can smell it, but that's perfectly fine for the price.

Whether "Sculpture" now belongs in every collection, others should judge. But one thing is certain, that you get here for little money a ticket back to the 90s, and a very pleasing, everyday fragrance receives.

And let's face it... even Xerjoff knows the hits of the 90s: "Uden" is a very well-made high-end version of "Sculpture" meets "Minotaure" and probably so popular precisely because of the memories of the good old days. ?♂️
I don't know,
the fragrance is okay, good, in any case not bad. For all occasions actually suitable. The goes in summer as in winter, autumn and spring. He does not particularly stand out and just like it. You can compare it to a clerk who does the same thing for 30 years in the same company. He likes it, but doesn't stand out. H/S are acceptable for me only because he was so cheap (10€/100ml). It lasts 5 hours on my skin. Silage is, for me personally, way too weak. You have to get very close to smell it. I got complimented on Kirké the other day in a beach bar, outside in the wind, because you could still smell it as you walked by. I can't imagine that happening here. I ordered Sculpture blind because a YouTuber or two recommended it. Well, I think I've outgrown those kinds of scents. I like to wear Aventus, Layton, Ombre Nomade, Fuckin Faboulous and Kirké. Somehow I've tried too many of these very cheap fragrances and am usually disappointed. Find JS Sun Men or Black F by Ferregamo much better in this category
Webaslan88
Citrus with an oldschool vibe
I'm happy to write a review for a fragrance for the first time in a long time. And if he is then still as iconic as Sculpture, then the joy is even greater.

First, about the exterior. I don't usually like bottles that are "upside down". The sprayer points downwards when standing, but this does not bother. Is a matter of taste. One is allowed to design freely.

Olfactory shines the cult sculpture then but properly. In the top note explode equal to various citrus fruits, which provide an immediate surge of refreshment. The mandarin, bergamot and lemon work together brilliantly here. After a few minutes, the citrus blast fades a bit and the old-school mentality of the fragrance comes out. Jasmine and rosy notes create a super awesome retro vibe here, and pick up brother and amber in the base to throw the wearer back to the 90s. Makes me want to close my eyes and think of my childhood. Delightful.

The sculpture of my childhood I have tested at a well-known drugstore giant R** and picked up for just nen 10er. Just had to be in my collection. I can absolutely recommend you with the P/L ratio, dare you here to the blind purchase. The simply belongs in every fragrance collection.

Edit: in the statements someone mentioned that it smells like Diesel Plus Plus, also known from the 90s. I had owned the Diesel once in 2013 and yes, I can confirm the dupe. However, the Diesel is ne whole scoop pungent more synthetic. Sculpture, on the other hand, more subtle and creamy
The all-rounder
The fragrance was given to me a few years ago for my birthday The fragrance can be found in some drugstores and you can always buy it for a penny It always gives me certain vintage 90th vibes and has one of the best price/performance ratios.
The fragrance smells pretty unique and knows how to convince in everyday life. He was for years my only fragrance, so I can claim that he is suitable for many situations and you also get some compliments from the ladies and gentlemen, because he does not smell for the price after 0815 and has a solid durability.
The Sexy Youth or something
Ah yes, almost everyone recognizes this fragrance.

Being at home in rainy weather, wearing a pleasant sweater, turn on warm light and be in a cuddly mood, so I would describe the ideal situation for this fragrance.

Mixes super with my own body chemistry, leaves on sweaters long-lasting clean, even soapy-sweet something and promises a good mood.
The good old rainy weather sweater scents halt :D

But not only, basically summer compatible at about 1x spray and at several for the cooler seasons. An all-rounder.

Price performance I do not think I need to comment.

The fallen gods
This Greek deity is not in a blue bottle, but basically Sculpture is nothing other than a solid summer adequate with a floral touch. With many hyped and modern representatives of this popular fragrance family, the 25-year-old fragrance can still easily keep up. He is not at all dusty or somehow fallen out of time, but today actually more current than ever.

The sillage is above average for a pleasant, fresh summer fragrance. 2-3 hours he wraps his wearer well perceptible in an april-fresh fragrance cloud, but then loses unfortunately quite quickly in staying power. From a modern point of view, you could save for my taste in the mixture nowadays quite a bit of lily of the valley, but that's already whining at a high level

The once because of its beautiful and eye-catching flacon design in many bathrooms to find well-scented summer water, which wandered at its zenith for 4-5 times the price over the counters, is today in the 100 ml bottle often sold at a ridiculous price of about 15.00 euros and is on the shelf usually somewhere below, next to the imitator fragrances of La Rive or other cheap brands to find. My stomach always turns at such completely unjustified and disrespectful abuse of former greats and celebrities. For me, Sculptue is and remains a solid, well-made, absolutely wearable and brightly fresh summer fragrance. Sculptue has in no way deserved this ignominious existence of a fallen god
Jaskoic
Sprite with two orange slices
Who does not know it, you open the Sprite bottle, smell it before you take the first sip.... so smells the Nikos Sculpture, the interesting thing is, the smell evaporates with the Sprite after a second. With Sculpture, the scent lasts a good 5-6 hours.
Very pleasant, citrus - orange scent with some sweetness.

I like it.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 2 months ago
while its refreshing and not synthetic at all, the neroli is quite dominant which I am not the greatest fan of. Grandma vibes incoming
SentenzaSentenza 5 months ago
Vintage (95-99)is the only way here. Heavenly opening with bergamot and a blast of orange blossom. Later an ambergris-tonka masterclass. 10*
Ik1730Ik1730 6 months ago
Doesn't last at all. I don't understand the hype! There are many alternatives for citrusy fragrances. 100% rip-off.
DaiorosDaioros 12 months ago
1.5
Synthetic, smells weirds, not pleasent and doesn't last.
I don't see the point of the hype or this fragrance.
It's cheap.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 1 year ago
A decent and yet weird combination of sweet florals, coumarin and cheap amber. The quality is decent and the price is excellent. 3/5
JFP26JFP26 1 year ago
Very enjoyable IMO. Fresh citric-floral with a synthetic opening. Evolves into a resinous sweet tonka. Alluring! Good scent.
TsoTso 2 years ago
A fresh, versatile fragrance. And as such, the use for me is same as other freshies: A nice, clean daily driver. Very plesant, ok longevity.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
Cheap fragrance from the 90s that smells like a cheap fragrance from the 90s, in a bad way, synthetic, cloying.
AspvlAspvl 3 years ago
0.5
One of the few scents that can actually give me a headache. It's cloying, sweet and annoying. Stay away from this.
FirasmalanzyFirasmalanzy 3 years ago
Clean, fresh and sweet smell, doesn't smell dated, good for young crowd, good performance, good price, smell close to Montale Wood&Spices.

Photo theme 1 @Fresh The perfume hangs from the underside of the banister above the river. I had to be quick not to go downstream :)
by Achilles
by Echtdufte
by Stardust
by Stardust

Popular by Nikos

Sculpture Homme God's Night by Nikos Sculpture (Eau de Parfum) by Nikos Nikos for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos Sculpture Delicate Fleur by Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos Sculpture (Parfum) by Nikos Sculpture Homme (After Shave Lotion) by Nikos Sculpture Morning Feel by Nikos Sculpture Blue Breeze by Nikos Sculpture Parfum by Nikos Sculpture Ocean Light by Nikos Nikos for Men (After Shave) by Nikos