Sculpture Homme (1995)Eau de Toilette

Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos
Bottle Design Manfred Lederer, Franzrudolph Lehnert

Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Nikos for men and was released in 1995. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Orange blossom, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Tonka bean, Cedar

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 27.07.2020.

Intensely sweet.
This fragrance was another one of my blind buy successes. I tend to like sweet fragrances, and this one delivers in the most spectacular fashion. To start with the scent. To me, the citrus notes are like a punch to the nose, I can smell lemon and mandarin immediately upon application. I bought this to help me switch it up, what with my summer daily driver, Chrome Legend by Azzaro, having somewhat become mundane. Whilst these two fragrances couldn't be more different. The former being mostly just sweet, the latter being very very fresh. They both bring me back to summer days in the home country, running across fields of green grass. Like Legend, it is cheap, I got a 100 ml bottle for a 20, about what I payed for the Legend, and it is my opinion that in terms of price it is very very difficult to beat this lovely, somewhat borderline unisex EDT. That being said, I was a little disappointed by the Sillage and Longevity, the best term for them being; meh. I am a younger fella, however, and so do not quite yearn to make my presence known immediately upon entering the room. My partner however loves it, and she never fails to compliment me when I put it on. In summary, cheap fragrance, with killer performance. Maybe not something to wear daily, but great for switching up more aggressive scents on occasion.

Smellavision
Generic? Yup! Synthetic ? Yeah...
...but still this scent is really comfortable to me. I mean... it's not something I would wear on a fancy dinner date, important business meeting etc. But for all those casual summer activities it's just a great all rounder. Could be worn to the gym, at the beach, playing with the kids, at the informal barbecue with friends and beer, grocery shopping, all that stuff.

If you're going on a holiday and it breaks in the suitcase or you forget it when returning from the destination - who cares, for 15 bucks you can buy a new one. I'm no snob towards different categories or brands, and no, this doesn't ooze of high class nor quality I agree... but it's just so easy to wear.

It's something in the vein of light summer breeze frags like Versace Man eau Fraiche, Nautica Voyage etc. Call me a moron if you want, but for the price that you'll usually pay for a decent deodorant spray, I couldn't imagine getting a better and more versatile citrus-floral summer fragrance.
The '90s just called...
...and want the large capacity discos back.

Honestly? What a time-traveling smell! For the first time I just sniffed the spray head and was immediately at the end of the 90s, around the time I finished school, Saturdays in the KuFa in Saarbrücken or in the A65 in Kandel. The woofers distributed the sound of Westbam with pressure on the dance floors. The cargo pants (without a leg pocket you were a loser) were held by fabric belts with exchangeable buckles (mostly from Carhartt or Burton), the thin leather strap around the neck (either with a mini wooden surfboard or a small shell) was tight around the neck, the blonded tips (because of offspring, not because of HP) were obligatory
The bottle of Deperado cost about 3 DM, Vodka Red Bull was also drunk warm and we had the nights of our lives I never had such a flashback with Nightflight. But I didn't own any sculptures at that time. But this fragrance, or family of fragrances, represents for me everything that was good then.

After the very fresh, almost sharp start, Sculpture quickly becomes a little weaker and a little sweeter. It reminds me of a bowl of Skittles. Which I don't mean negatively. Smells really... uh, great! Afterwards the amber really hits me and the scent becomes pleasantly warm. The sillage remains within acceptable limits. But with this price, frequent re-spraying is not a problem. Wait, I should use the subjunctive here. So frequent re-spraying would not be a problem if I sprayed it on. Sculpture is the trigger to my youth, but today I don't want it on me anymore. Nevertheless, the exchange bottle is kept to sink back into the old times every now and then it was nice! :-)

Thanks for reading
Danielphil
Very attractive fragrance for little money!
Wear this fragrance for 5 years now - sometimes more, sometimes less. It is a very fresh scent that is especially popular with women. Perfect for the gym or for partying. It is very thick at the beginning but disappears after a few minutes. Lasts on clothes means even until the next day.
Fresh, sporty, modern fragrance
Couldn't believe what a great fragrance I got at that price. Super fresh and tangy, but also quite sweet. Very suitable for younger, sporty people. Very long lasting. A splash will last you the whole day
Simple and good
How did I get this scent?
I always love fresh summer scents and was looking for an alternative to Aqua do Gio, which is my absolute favorite On a warm Saturday in summer I went to the perfumery and approached the saleswoman. She showed me some. On the shelf was also the scent of Nikos, where the bottle appealed to me. I tried it next to 2 other scents.
He kind of talked to me. There was a pleasant fresh feeling in my nose, which was quite simple, but just as unique. It was a freshness of citrus and orange that reminded me of a great holiday in the south of Europe. In addition there was a slightly woody underscent, which appealed to me very much.

I find the scent simply unique.
Sniffler
I just can't figure out this sculpture
Besides my beloved Tabac Original, where it took me years to finally write a nice and worthy comment, I now try to write another scent, where I have also tried several times to write a comment and deleted it over and over again, because I simply did not think of anything.

While Tabac's comments always seemed too bad for me, Sculpture's is different. Here I never knew how I should start and what I should write, which is also simply because I can't figure him out and that to this day!

Sculpture is a very controversial fragrance for me personally. We don't need to argue about the fact that it is an unbelievably good scent and sex appeal that has coveted and is still coveted by many women's hearts. But what surprises me is that suddenly people like him, who usually puke with scents like 1Million, Joop! Homme and Le Male. I don't want to compare Sculpture with the fragrances listed, because it's something - how shall I say - airier, fresher, more citric and less gay. But nevertheless, in my opinion Sculpture belongs somewhere in this category.

Also my first encounter with Sculpture was not easy. When I smelled him for the first time, I actually thought it was a woman's scent, which is why I believe that women can wear him loosely without looking masculine. But something must have pleased me apparently nevertheless at him, why I smelled at him again and again times and gave me a splash on the wrist. But it took a very long time until I decided to buy.

At some point I was brave enough to buy a bottle and what should I say? Since 3 years I own a 30ml bottle, which was only half taught, because I simply don't wear it very often. I really only wear it on the hottest summer days (especially when it comes to bathing!) because those are the only days I can really wear it on. Otherwise it will stand next to all the other flacons for the rest of the year.

On the whole I can live without him, but somehow I am glad to have him, because even if I only apply him 5 to 10 times a year, I really enjoy him on these hot days and you get to hear that he smells good from time to time.
It's 1996
It's 1996.
Soon I'll be 15.
I sit with my girlfriend on a bench, in some stuffy warm Berlin subway station.
Her name was Jessica.
We talk about all sorts of things.
About what you just talk so much in a still very young relationship.
We're getting closer.
She's lying in my lap.
Tell me about her dreams, her problem and her No - Future attitude.
I put one hand on her belly and rub her hair with the other.
Her perfume's going up my nose.
I don't know it, but it smells nice.
People walk by and look at us strangely as we lounge on the bench like that.
We don't care.
There is here and now only us, the bank, the scent.
Nobody would understand us.
I'm going to go through her hair again.
Again her perfume rises into my nose.
We talk about our common future.
Make plans.
Talk about travelling to Italy, Spain, Greece.
Dreaming of living somewhere free.
Just the two of us.

2019
Jessica's long gone.
Remained are the memories.
The good and the bad.
And your fragrance: Sculpture
I spray it into the air and sit again in the stuffy warm Berlin subway station.
Her name is Jessica.
It's 1996.

Sweety Lemon for the Spring and Summer
Good one for the price. I get a lot of sweet lemony fruity kind of smell. I see it as a daily scent for spring and summer. I see it as being unisex as well. I got it for casual days. When I don't want to smell too strong, too masculine, too manly, I apply 3-4 sprays of this and go. But I don't take it out from my closet that often. My girlfriend used it a lot and she got pretty good compliments. I will not buy it again for myself. As far as performance goes, 4 to 6 hours, maybe 6 hours+ sometimes with a decent projection of 1 / 1.5 hours. Not the best compliment getter for me, but pretty good for what you pay.
Overall rating : 6.5/10

GirlofNow
Great companion for everyday life
I have learned this scent by my uncle kenengelernt and must honestly say he has me very much gefählt . ( To men and not to me;)) My uncle works as security and has also developed a little love for scents. He said that this fragrance was suitable for him and his work, because it doesn't disturb or get too strong and I have to say that I agree. I wanted to make my own picture of this fragrance and tested it myself. I liked him very much because he simply fresh, neat and clean smells. Normally I admit to I deal hardly with men fragrances what I actually find a pity. Also in men's scents there are so some appreciate us women can easily wrap around your fingers as well as seduce you;) I mean which woman is not happy that her partner is well groomed and above all smells good? So I think it's nice:) And exactly this scent here has me wrapped lightly around my finger because it simply doesn't disturb, it is simply a perfect everyday perfume for boys/men who like to smell good as well as a good appearance at work or in school/teaching want to leave. Of course, this is not the best or most legendary men's fragrance, many would say there are better, yes that's true, but this one is great in its own way like any other fragrance. Conclusion it's a matter of taste like any other fragrance but I liked it too:)

BertolucciKBertolucciK 51 days ago
Cheap fragrance from the 90s that smells like a cheap fragrance from the 90s, in a bad way, synthetic, cloying.
AspvlAspvl 11 months ago
0.5
One of the few scents that can actually give me a headache. It's cloying, sweet and annoying. Stay away from this.
FirasmalanzyFirasmalanzy 13 months ago
Clean, fresh and sweet smell, doesn't smell dated, good for young crowd, good performance, good price, smell close to Montale Wood&Spices.
DPArtistDPArtist 20 months ago
Gem 'hidden' in plain sight. Released in 95' but not dated at all,wish I'd bought it sooner! Fresh, sweet-ish and alluring, great blind buy!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Very agreable and fresh citrus opening. A somewhat oriental amberish dry down. For its price and alluring scent, it's a must.

by Camey5000
Photo theme 1 @Fresh The perfume hangs from the underside of the banister above the river. I had to be quick not to go downstream :)
by Achilles
by Echtdufte
by Stardust
by Stardust

Popular Nikos

Sculpture Homme God's Night by Nikos Sculpture (Eau de Parfum) by Nikos Nikos for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos Sculpture Delicate Fleur by Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos Sculpture (Parfum) by Nikos Sculpture Morning Feel by Nikos Sculpture Blue Breeze by Nikos