Sculpture Homme (1995) Eau de Toilette

Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos
Bottle Design: Manfred Lederer, Franzrudolph Lehnert

Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Nikos for men and was released in 1995. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Orange blossom, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Tonka bean, Cedar

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 20.10.2019

9.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Simple and good
How did I get this scent?
I always love fresh summer scents and was looking for an alternative to Aqua do Gio, which is my absolute favorite On a warm Saturday in summer I went to the perfumery and approached the saleswoman. She showed me some. On the shelf was also the scent of Nikos, where the bottle appealed to me. I tried it next to 2 other scents.
He kind of talked to me. There was a pleasant fresh feeling in my nose, which was quite simple, but just as unique. It was a freshness of citrus and orange that reminded me of a great holiday in the south of Europe. In addition there was a slightly woody underscent, which appealed to me very much.

I find the scent simply unique.

Sniffler
I just can't figure out this sculpture
Besides my beloved Tabac Original, where it took me years to finally write a nice and worthy comment, I now try to write another scent, where I have also tried several times to write a comment and deleted it over and over again, because I simply did not think of anything.

While Tabac's comments always seemed too bad for me, Sculpture's is different. Here I never knew how I should start and what I should write, which is also simply because I can't figure him out and that to this day!

Sculpture is a very controversial fragrance for me personally. We don't need to argue about the fact that it is an unbelievably good scent and sex appeal that has coveted and is still coveted by many women's hearts. But what surprises me is that suddenly people like him, who usually puke with scents like 1Million, Joop! Homme and Le Male. I don't want to compare Sculpture with the fragrances listed, because it's something - how shall I say - airier, fresher, more citric and less gay. But nevertheless, in my opinion Sculpture belongs somewhere in this category.

Also my first encounter with Sculpture was not easy. When I smelled him for the first time, I actually thought it was a woman's scent, which is why I believe that women can wear him loosely without looking masculine. But something must have pleased me apparently nevertheless at him, why I smelled at him again and again times and gave me a splash on the wrist. But it took a very long time until I decided to buy.

At some point I was brave enough to buy a bottle and what should I say? Since 3 years I own a 30ml bottle, which was only half taught, because I simply don't wear it very often. I really only wear it on the hottest summer days (especially when it comes to bathing!) because those are the only days I can really wear it on. Otherwise it will stand next to all the other flacons for the rest of the year.

On the whole I can live without him, but somehow I am glad to have him, because even if I only apply him 5 to 10 times a year, I really enjoy him on these hot days and you get to hear that he smells good from time to time.
6.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

It's 1996
It's 1996.
Soon I'll be 15.
I sit with my girlfriend on a bench, in some stuffy warm Berlin subway station.
Her name was Jessica.
We talk about all sorts of things.
About what you just talk so much in a still very young relationship.
We're getting closer.
She's lying in my lap.
Tell me about her dreams, her problem and her No - Future attitude.
I put one hand on her belly and rub her hair with the other.
Her perfume's going up my nose.
I don't know it, but it smells nice.
People walk by and look at us strangely as we lounge on the bench like that.
We don't care.
There is here and now only us, the bank, the scent.
Nobody would understand us.
I'm going to go through her hair again.
Again her perfume rises into my nose.
We talk about our common future.
Make plans.
Talk about travelling to Italy, Spain, Greece.
Dreaming of living somewhere free.
Just the two of us.

2019
Jessica's long gone.
Remained are the memories.
The good and the bad.
And your fragrance: Sculpture
I spray it into the air and sit again in the stuffy warm Berlin subway station.
Her name is Jessica.
It's 1996.
6.0 7.0 7.0 6.5/10

Sweety Lemon for the Spring and Summer
Good one for the price. I get a lot of sweet lemony fruity kind of smell. I see it as a daily scent for spring and summer. I see it as being unisex as well. I got it for casual days. When I don't want to smell too strong, too masculine, too manly, I apply 3-4 sprays of this and go. But I don't take it out from my closet that often. My girlfriend used it a lot and she got pretty good compliments. I will not buy it again for myself. As far as performance goes, 4 to 6 hours, maybe 6 hours+ sometimes with a decent projection of 1 / 1.5 hours. Not the best compliment getter for me, but pretty good for what you pay.
Overall rating : 6.5/10

10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

GirlofNow
Great companion for everyday life
I have learned this scent by my uncle kenengelernt and must honestly say he has me very much gefählt . ( To men and not to me;)) My uncle works as security and has also developed a little love for scents. He said that this fragrance was suitable for him and his work, because it doesn't disturb or get too strong and I have to say that I agree. I wanted to make my own picture of this fragrance and tested it myself. I liked him very much because he simply fresh, neat and clean smells. Normally I admit to I deal hardly with men fragrances what I actually find a pity. Also in men's scents there are so some appreciate us women can easily wrap around your fingers as well as seduce you;) I mean which woman is not happy that her partner is well groomed and above all smells good? So I think it's nice:) And exactly this scent here has me wrapped lightly around my finger because it simply doesn't disturb, it is simply a perfect everyday perfume for boys/men who like to smell good as well as a good appearance at work or in school/teaching want to leave. Of course, this is not the best or most legendary men's fragrance, many would say there are better, yes that's true, but this one is great in its own way like any other fragrance. Conclusion it's a matter of taste like any other fragrance but I liked it too:)
8.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

The 90s once again
Sculpture Homme is unmistakably a child of the 90s. I just realize that the favorites of the colorful 90s have done it to me right now.
And why shouldn't I dedicate a few lines to this happy copy, too.
Because also this is a firm component of my (at that time still extremely clear) smell collection with me since its appearance.

And when I see here that over 700 perfumes have it in their possession, it speaks for itself. I am very pleased to be one of those over 700. Much has already been said. Loved by many, loved less by others.

Each fragrance has its own story and everyone who wears it interprets something of its own into it and develops it further.
The story Sculpture Homme tells me is that of summer, warmth, happiness.
Right from the moment I spray on the product, the citrus content makes for a good mood and orange blossom is added, a fragrance component that I like very much, as I do own some fragrances that contain orange blossom.

Flowery aspects, all too obvious, are always somewhat difficult with men's fragrances. But you started taking a chance in the'90s. Why shouldn't men be able to smell a little more floral for a change? Before it was usually rather spicy-woody, then it became aquatic and at some point also flowery-sweet, until later the gourmand fragrances prevailed.
Here I find it successful, the flowery components get along very well with the citrus parts.
The overall fragrance remains quite sweet, almost striking. But that's what we wanted and in 1995 another fragrance classic appeared, which is also very sweet. You know the one I mean..... And the sweetness does not kill also immediately, there are still completely different calibers, above all newer fragrance creations.

Sculpture remains all the time on a cheerful, friendly and sunny level, he makes you want to spend your free time in the sun, on holiday, on beach and sea, on delicious cocktails garnished with paper umbrellas and fruit. And perhaps music by La Bouche, who had their greatest successes at the time, were just as cheerful and cheerful and had produced so many a catchy tune. Do I actually still like to hear from time to time.

sync by n17t01 www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydd9Dn3bJlI&frags=pl%2Cwn

Sculpture does very well in his spare time, he is also suitable for going out in the evening, I also wore him to work today, that is also wonderful.
Unfortunately, he has also suffered from the reformulation madness (deformation is better), like so many beautiful scents. The durability was once better, now he runs out of breath after a few hours.
The bottle is also a story in itself. Nice to look at but not exactly the stable.
And it's a pity he's so sold out. This may be pleasant for the purse, but it doesn't really do the fragrance justice.

In short:

O ffensiv
M utig
M arkant
E refreshing
Let's see which 90s favorite did this to me tomorrow.
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Carlitos01
The modern greek that may become a classic
Sculpture does have a very pleasing scent.
Sometimes it remembers me Versace Dreamer and some other times Zino Davidoff. I don't intend to state that Sculture is a look alike of those fragrances, but Sculpture awakes the same type of feelings.
Its nose is Michel Almeirac, a very competent nose that signed hits for Montblanc, Hugo Boss, Joop, Bodega Veneta, Azzaro, Bond n.9, Burberry and Davidoff fragrances. It has been a very good help to put this Greek brand on the fragrance map.
I like to wear it during spring and early summer.
The pluri citrus opening and the Tonka/Amber dry down make it a very easy to like scent without being outstanding. Both sillage and longevity are a bit above average.

The very beautiful bottle (but not very practical or stable) and the attractive price (15 Euros for 100ml) make it a winner or at least a very good multipurpose backup fragrance. It even may be classified as a classy scent as it does not smell neither cheap nor synthetic.
It does present some vibes that can be easily related to different perfumes like Amouage Reflection Man, Minotaure and Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche (personal opinion).
Give it a chance. Several people asked me what I was wearing with a couple of sprays of Nikos Sculpture. It also has been widely approved by my wife and that means that it's a remarkable scent for her.
As far as I am concerned I will buy another bottle when I finish the current one.

My rating for Sculpture: 8.20/10.00
- between 7 and 8 =above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recomended;
- bigger than 9 = don't miss it;

P.S. As a rather unknown perfume outside the fragrance comunity, the gorgeous bottle, although not pratical, does make an impact as gift to anybody.
7.0/10

Sleuth
A good buy for a small budget
Sculpture has an orange blossom and a tonka-amber phase. The orange blossom smell might also be described as 'orangey' made lighter with a little flower in the mix. After a while it transforms to a tonka smell with some benzoin/amber in the mix to make it sweeter and warmer. Both phases are very pleasing to almost everyone.

Strong points:
- Very pleasing! Good for social occasions.
- The orange blossom note is somewhat original.
- It's cheap. I've seen it as cheap as €15, but mostly it costs a bit more than €20.

Weak points:
- The scent may become boring after a while, especially the powdery tonka dry down.
- The sweet smell is not for everyone, though it's not Full 'Joop' candy store sweetness.
- Chanel Allure Homme Édition Blanche is much better (also a sweet powdery citrus).

On another fragrance site there's a guy who ends every conversation with "buy Sculpture". And he has a point: It's pretty darn good value for money.

Aspvl 33 days ago
One of the few scents that can actually give me a headache. It's cloying, sweet and annoying. Stay away from this.
6.0
0.5
Firasmalanzy 111 days ago
Clean, fresh and sweet smell, doesn't smell dated, good for young crowd, good performance, good price, smell close to Montale Wood&Spices.+1
5.0
6.0
DPArtist 11 months ago
Gem 'hidden' in plain sight. Released in 95' but not dated at all,wish I'd bought it sooner! Fresh, sweet-ish and alluring, great blind buy!+2
Carlitos01 18 months ago
Very agreable and fresh citrus opening. A somewhat oriental amberish dry down. For its price and alluring scent, it's a must.+4
9.0

by Echtdufte
by Stardust
by Stardust

Popular Nikos

Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos Sculpture Homme God's Night by Nikos Sculpture (Eau de Parfum) by Nikos Nikos for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos Sculpture Delicate Fleur by Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos Sculpture Blue Breeze by Nikos Sculpture Morning Feel by Nikos Sculpture (Parfum) by Nikos Sculpture Homme (After Shave Lotion) by Nikos Sculpture Ocean Light by Nikos Nikos for Men (After Shave) by Nikos