Sculpture Homme God's Night 2016

Sculpture Homme God's Night by Nikos
Sculpture Homme God's Night is a perfume by Nikos for men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Sichuan pepper, Mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesVetiver, Fig
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 21.11.2020.

TksScent
smoky, warm in the evening
It's been a long time since I've worn this fragrance. But now I sniff the empty bottle again. Warm, masculine, slightly spicy and a bit woody. A men's scent at a reasonable price. If you don't know it yet and are looking for a fragrance to meet your buddies in a pub in the evening or to attract attention in the office with a tart scent that is also inexpensive and offers great value for money, you've come to the right place.
Quite a performance. Durability could be better.

KevinGrey
A really good scent for a short time
From the spray, this one is really good. I love this nutty note that dominates it. A fragrance for the cooler days.

But unfortunately this scent disappears somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd hour. At least on MY skin. Only vetiver remains.

That's too bad. It makes him unfit for everyday life for me. It is worth purchasing it in a small quantity for special occasions, where it is only for a maximum of 2 hours and you have not applied any other fragrance before...

I would probably buy a small quantity filling for up to 5 ÔéČuro for it
Good night, gods!
Admittedly, the flacon is impractical and needs getting used to. But as long as the content is right, it is bearable. And he does! The first impression is fruity green and really pleasantly refreshing. That makes you want more. A few minutes later the fragrance takes on more depth and you can smell a mixture of both masculine and subtly sweet aromas. I like this mixture very much and since I am a price-performance junkie, I can say without a bad conscience that the gods of the fragrance Olympics mean well with us when they present us such a nice scent in this price segment.
Charming on the hand
Today I went into the flea market to get my girlfriend Samsara in a red bottle.

The beehive bottles don't appeal to both of us that much.

And my faithful scent dealer dived into the boxes - and brought the gem to light.

The husband pointed me to the men's fragrances, because our male friends should also be given presents for Christmas.

I don't know God's Night yet, and the husband has a spray on the back of his hand.
He protests - because he doesn't wear scents.

But our dealer teaches him that fragrances work differently on men's skin than they do on women's skin.
Well, he'll let it happen.

God s night speaks to me immediately - more than its blue counterpart - which isn't bad either.

The start is aquatic through the mandarin - and calm through unlisted lavender.
A beautiful transparent prelude.

The fig is softly sweetish and is rounded off by soft vanilla.
Vetiver appears sweet green and the musk lightens the scent.

This night is starry, with a golden shining full moon in the sky.

A hint of poetry blows around me - although the fragrance remains masculine in a pleasant way - without appearing shirt-sleeved.

This sculpture is a perfect match for my husband - because he is not a hardliner either.

So you could smell more often - I try to encourage him.

We'll see

HermeshHermesh 4 years ago
Neither revolutionary nor striking, nor related to Sculpture. However, spices, tea-note and woods are round & (here positively) restrained.

by Flanker
by Flanker
by Blauemaus
by Blauemaus
++ Cocooning pur ++
by JoHannes
by JoHannes
by TomLavender
Weicher Kardamomschmeichler im Schwarzteeoutfit.
by AromaTikka
by Helge
by Helge
by Baran1984
by Baran1984

Popular Nikos

Sculpture Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos Sculpture (Eau de Parfum) by Nikos Nikos for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Nikos Sculpture Delicate Fleur by Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos Sculpture (Parfum) by Nikos Sculpture Morning Feel by Nikos Sculpture Blue Breeze by Nikos